A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mysteries of Daraku II

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
KyoryuuBlaze

KyoryuuBlaze

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 7:06 am

"Dixi!" Ferro rushed to Dixi's side, get onto his knees. After ensuring it was over, he chuckled. "Happy you got all that aggression out of your system?"
(Yay! X3 I'm so happy we managed that!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 7:12 am

"Huh. So that's the fabled 'Power of Love.' Am I supposed to be getting tooth pains from it?" Barachiel walked over to Dixi, raising his blade and stabbing it into the ground before kneeling down. "...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion

Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 7:16 am

"I could still kick your ass you know?" She said chuckling, "Sorry for... Watch out!" She pushed everyone out of the way receiving the sudden impact alone "G-Gah!" sending her flying across the room, meanwhile the source of the attack was the spot were the black pool was placed, but now the corrupted Ixana was standing there, "Oho... Seems like you didn't only dropped me but also all the corruption you absorbed before, thanks to you now I'm my own being, and you as weak and soft as always decided to receive my attack by yourself... don't worry as soon as I have finished with these mongrels you are next... I'll make you all SUFFER!"

Ixana Alter - 62 stamina (0 RS)
Ferro - 30 stamina
Prowd - 30 stamina (Shadow Shield)
Yumi - 27 stamina
Barachiel - 28 stamina

(Ready for round two? as you can imagine free actions doesn't work now)
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
KyoryuuBlaze

KyoryuuBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 7:21 am

"Dixi!" he glared at Ixana Alter and rose to his feet. "That's cute, you monster! You think you stand a chance! Well I'm sick of all this corruption business! You fall today!" His necklace began to shine, magic pouring into his staff to reinforce it.
-Enchant: Reinforcement-
(Too late now, but think I should have Ferro send Dixi away to tbe Sanctuary for a rest. Or should I let her stay?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 7:24 am

Prowd sigh and keep his sword in his sheath believing this finaly end,his shield vanished and he fell on one knee "trying to use my shield during the all fight is a bad idea for me now, that took half of my energy" prowd said trying to get up with difcult, then he saw the corrupted ixana materializing and get up quickly "well, for what i see, is not over yet,let do this !" he charge his shadow in his hand and go for a clawed hit "you want corruption, take this corrupted hit with shadows!"

Power claws

Nekurion

Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 7:29 am

(Let her stay she'll recover soon)
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 7:33 am

(KS! XD)

"Dixi!" She rushes over to to her side and holding her close as she sits down beside her girlfriend. Her tears are now flowing freely as the ordeal seems to be over.

Liselle whews in relief before she reports back to Jane. Dixi is purified! They will be as relieved as she is that the disaster is averted. She herself did't really do much this time around but didn't mind not one bit. They were all strong enough to manage through this. Of course she couldn't help but joke with Barchiel a bit. "Pretty much, hope your profession comes with dental plan." She suddenly sees the shift where the corruption has changed form to Ixana. Err...and now the corruption just took its form and looks like it is a "little" angry She then turns her attention back at the corruption.

"Um...you know YOU WILL ALL SUFFER doesn't work out since that is kind of going against Daraku's policy." She informed Ragexana, trying to throw a logic bomb within an entity that just formed less than half a week ago.

Yumi herself looks at the slimegirl with brief moment of perplex but starting to piece together what she is doing.

((Apparently that doesn't stop Liselle from trolling the heck out of enemies.))
((Btw can I rotate? Think Yumi would want to make sure Dixi is OK.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion

Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 7:34 am

(Sure, I was about to ask you that xD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 7:36 am

(feel fre to do it)

KyoryuuBlaze

KyoryuuBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 7:39 am

Go right ahead! Kicking Rage Incarnate to tbe curb is going to be fun!))

Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 7:45 am

Liselle flashes a smile at Yumi. "Hey go ahead and make sure Dixi is alright. I'll take it from here." With a casual grabb inside of her body, she pulls out her arsenols of different bombs and kunais. "Well this is going to be my first time fighting like this, heh." She gives a casual flick of her hand and throws a pellet towards the corruption form's face which explodes in a cloud of smoke on impact.

-Smoke Bomb- 1 left.

Yumi stops from reaching her bokkens to engage but stops at Liselle's word. With a smile, she nods gratefully to the slime girl. "Thank you, Liselle." She goes back to Dixi and kneels next to her. She is poised if Dixi is under danger but have faith the others can hold out"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 7:46 am

Well that's good ne I suppose that would have been too easy. This definitely sounds like one of Zara's 'experiments'. Be very careful. Jane responded.

"Ix! Are you alright? Jane told me that Dixi's been purified. Was that you?" Kathrynne asked, her tone a little worried.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion

Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 7:50 am

"It was the three of us... Dixi stabbed herself with my sword so Xana and me could help her... this is all my fault... I was the one who conviced Dixi and Xana to rush forward alone... and Dixi decided to take the blame... And... And now she's..." She said clearly crying, seeing this Xana hugged her "Don't worry, you know she's tough, you'll see how she'll recover soon enough okay?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 7:53 am

Yumi takes the paper and begins to writeThis is Yumi, Liselle has decided to engage in my place, I am making sure her injuries aren't too bad. There wasn't much from the actual fight but Dixi did stab herself with Ix's sword to expel the corruption at the end. She settles the paper down for now before looking at where the mentioned sword would have went through her to see if there is a gaping wound.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 11:42 am

"And? Were you the one who corrupted Dixi?" Kathrynne asked. "Or were you the one who was so worried about her friends that she took a risk, and hoped to stop Daraku before they had a chance to harm anyone else?" She added. "Another way to think about it, would you praise yourself as hard as you are blaming yourself had you won?"

What's her state? Does she require rest, first aid, medical assistance or extraction? Jane asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion

Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 12:43 pm

"I was the one who got the idea of coming here alone and got Dixi corrupted, of course it's my fault!"

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 12:56 pm

"By that logic, it's my fault. I told you where to go, and didn't stress the danger enough." Kathrynne responded. Her tone made it sound like she was trying to point to it as a ridiculous example, but there was a hint of guilt in her tone. "If you are to blame for this, then so am I. Personally, I'd rather the blame was on Zara though."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 1:36 pm

She took a sneak attack from the rage incarnate when it formed and is going to recovering for a bit. Don't need her out yet. I'll update you on the situation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KyoryuuBlaze

KyoryuuBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 2:44 pm

Adri was watching the page's text move along and sighed a breath of relief when they said she'd be fine. "Excuse me, Jane, may I see your notebook right quick?"

X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 2:49 pm

Jane clung a little tighter to her notebook at Adri's question, but relaxed her grip as she thought it through.
"I'm rather selective on who gets access to my notebook, but if it is a matter of wishing to join the conversation, then..." Jane tore the page from her notebook, another page taking its place, and handed the page to Adri.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KyoryuuBlaze

KyoryuuBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 2:59 pm

"Thank you, Jane," she said. She pulled out the stylus she used to draw on Victus's face (we kinda forgot about that detail), and used it to write on the page. Tell Ix when this is all over that she's going to get a lecture! She stopped for a moment and considered how terrible she must already feel, before writing immediately after, And tell them that I'm so happy they're okay...

X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 3:05 pm

Jane twitched slightly, seeing thick black letters and words forming in her book, but felt to be an inappropriate time to comment on it. What sort of monster writes with a stylus?!

(So we did xD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 3:08 pm

Yumi looks a bit confused about the comment, Why Ix and what is with the different writing style? Why is that and who is speaking? (this is assuming that the reason why Dixi rushed in isn't known to the forward party yet)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KyoryuuBlaze

KyoryuuBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 3:16 pm

This is Adri speaking. Forget what I said, just keep an eye on Ixana and make sure she wakes up healthy!

X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 3:19 pm

(Well, Kathrynne ain't gonna blab that it's Ix's fault.
To Ix: It's not your fault
To everyone else: Ix fucked up)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Mysteries of Daraku II - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mysteries of Daraku II
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Upon her lips :: Original Content :: RPs-
Jump to: