A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Mysteries of Daraku II

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Reploid7

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:48 am

"Oh please, you work for women that force corruption on a poor girl doing what she thinks is right!" Vulcan called at him, stifling any flames she had out. It became more and more evident that these guys weren't aware of what was going on here.

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:08 am

She was able to quickly whip up somethings despite the circumstances and limited supply.  It took a while but she was able to emerge from the room with a backpack with 3 nozzles extending from it, one from a fire extinguisher able to spray as well as a makeshift blunt weapon, an industrial vacuum cleaner that can reverse so it can eject items too for launching anything as a projectile and for sucking up slime girls, and a lighter attached to a child water rifle full of kerosine for a makeshift flamethrower.  While her appearance may be pretty haphazard and random, she looks very well equipped.

((All of this is improv so I didn't draw any inspiration anywhere but feel free to insert your own here!))

Turning off her stealth cloak, she emerges from the room well armed and finger near the trigger with Spring Rose (whom recently recovered) floating behind her...just to discover the fighting have suddenly stopped for some reason.  There is a brief silent moment for her as she is trying to figure out the situation.  While she is glad no fighting is taking place, the fact that it stopped all of a sudden was a bit unnerving.  She looked at the lead guard for answers.  "Wait...what just happened?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:15 am

The guard frowned at Sierra's appearance. He had hoped she'd slipped away to get reinforcements. But her return all but guaranteed they weren't coming.

He looked to the strange masked one.
"She was an enemy, intent on destroying Daraku. The alternative was to kill her. Are you saying you'd prefer that?" He asked, looking annoyed. "Do you even know why they do what they do?"

He turned to Sierra, his annoyance obvious.
"Apparently, they want to talk now. Now that we've proven we won't just go down without a fight, I'm assuming."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Reploid7

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:17 am

"Don't get overconfident!" Vulcan shouted at the guard fiercely. "We've just realized that there's more to those disgusting villains than simple corruption. If you really think your employers are in the right, you're not worth fighting. You're not evil, simply ignorant." She leaned against the wall and groaned, still suffering from a heads from Sierra's attack.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reploid7

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:19 am

I just realized a good way to convince them))

Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:38 am

"Vulcan, please stand down." She slides to the lead guard but stopping at a distance so he doesn't feel threatened. "I'll admit this is our fault for this incident and I take responsibility for its occurrence."

"The reason why we are here is because some of the top ranking leaders are involved in a creating mind alteration energy, or what many are referring as corruption. The first victim is by the name of Lasciel, an angel. Others are Yumi Mitsue, and Ixana Bright." She pulls out a runestone before tapping it. "Hey does anyone still have the mean in calling Lasciel?"

Reploid7

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:44 am

Ferro raised his head as he heard Liselle communicate with them and answered her call. "Hey Lis, yeah, I can summon her here. What do you need?"

Nekurion Alter

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:47 am

"We four can... I could go over there too if you want." Liselle sudden comunication made Dixi switch her mood back to serious.

Sent from Topic'it App

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reploid7

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:50 am

"No, no, I've got this," Ferro told Dixi. "You still need more rest. Besides, you two could use some alone time." He gave Dixi a wink and stood to full height, moving towards the runic door.

Nekurion Alter

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:52 am

"H-Hey wait, I'm fully reco... And he's gone..." Dixi let out a sigh.

Last edited by Nekurion Alter on Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reploid7

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:55 am

Ferro laughed to himself as he heard her words as he stepped into the castle. "Alright, where are you, Lis?"

Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:03 am

"Guard quarter. We have some people that are not aware of seats' action and need her testimony on what they have done. Also we had a brief initial scuffle as well so heals are appreciated as well."

((I am starting to notice that everyone but Liselle gets banged up a bit despite the fact that she is innately suited for taking hits ><))
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yumi

Yumi frowned as Ferro left to go inside. "I hope something serious hasn't happen that they need her help..."

Nekurion Alter

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:07 am

"Maybe we should go too..." Then she added in a low voice "Time alone... you forgot that... Huh?" when she looked around she noticed that Barachiel and Prowd weren't there, maybe they went ahead with Ferro.

Sent from Topic'it App

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reploid7

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:08 am

Ferro nodded, not that Lis could see that, and started navigating the halls until he could find them. "Yo!" he greeted everyone present. "So, you needed Lasciel, right?" He pulled out a summon stone and poured his magic into it, bringing the pure angel to their location.

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:36 am

While all of this is going on, Sierra decided take out her communication orb. She wasn't able to do so earlier as the ensuing fight would have surely damage it though admitted she could have hid in the custodian room to do so. Letting go of the nozzles she was holding, she uses her other hand and traces her fingers over the symbols, she press the arrow key a few times before she had the contact link for her supervisor, now seeing this warrants enough importance that interrupting her is feasible. Hopefully everything can be sorted out soon and she can get back to her project Lady Rowan assigned her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:35 pm

(It was a summoning feather :p )

A large light began to shine from above, as if projected by a spotlight that was much higher up than the ceiling it seemed to be coming from. Slowly, Lasciel's form began to faze through the ceiling before landing on the ground beside Ferro.

"You called for my aid? How may I assist you?" She asked, a serene smile on her face. The two guards' jaws dropped upon seeing this, though the lead guard didn't look impressed.

Meanwhile, in the sanctuary, Kathrynne felt the contact orb begin to pulse with energy. She instinctively reached into the pocket with Ix's orb.
"Yeeees....?" She purred, only to notice that it was not that orb that was pulsing. "Oh, er... never mind."

She frowned at the other pocket. That orb was one given to her for usage by Daraku members. She looked over to Jane, and gestured at her pocket. Jane nodded.

It would appear that Daraku is trying to make contact with Kathrynne. Can you advise us based on the current situation? Jane wrote. Kathrynne left the orb unanswered for now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:46 pm

Yumi

Yumi whom was separate from what is going on. Begins to write on the paper to inform Jane of what she knows. Liselle just asked for someone to summon Lasciel. Ferro has went in to do so. Though judging from her tone of voice, it doesn't appear that they are in any crisis as it is a request rather than urgent. Who is trying to contact Kathrynne?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Liselle

Liselle smiles as Lasciel floats into the area. "Just a minor favor. We are trying to avoid further conflict with them as they are employed under Daraku but are unaware of the actions of the seats are taking in their goals. We need a testimony to convince them to at least not deter us."

She looks over the form of everyone in here. Vulcan is pretty shaken up from being propelled but isn't seriously hurt. Glen and the lead guard seems rather roughened up the most after trading hits. Robin, Sierra, and, the other 2 guards, herself are pretty unharmed, and Spring Rose seems to be about again.

Reploid7

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:01 pm

"Indeed. These villains are more subtle than expected," Vulcan stated.
"And them's the breaks, Las!" Ferro told the angel, cautiously patting her back.

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:03 pm

Kathrynne removed the stone from her pocket, careful not to answer it, before letting out a brief sigh of relief. She showed it to Jane.

Sierra Fall. She was recruited into Daraku by Kathrynne, after assisting her in the evasion of a squad of assassins. Are you able to confirm whether she is present? Jane wrote.

Lasciel gave a rather sad expression.
"I wish I could testify to such things. But, unfortunately, my memories directly prior to my corruption are not with me. All I can truly testify to are my own actions, the involvement of Daraku, and the fact that my memory has been altered." Lasciel responded, her expression compassionate, and wishing she was able to help more. A warm glow came from her light, as those who were injured around her began to feel their injuries soothing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Nekurion Alter

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:07 pm

Seeing that Ferro isn't returning she Dixi decided to run inside looking for him, "Let's go find them Yumi, just in case..."luckily for her she could feel Liselle and Lasciel presence so she follow them to where they are "Hey, huh? Did I miss something?" noticing the guards Dixi takes a battle stance "Is there trouble?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:01 pm

Alright. It seemed like combat was ending. ".....See, I don't know what do to do now. The charge in my tome is gonna stay until I cast a thunder spell....Hrmm." Robin looked down at the book, before feeling the warm glow. Though he was not injured, he felt..content.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reploid7

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:47 pm

He gave Lasciel another pat on the back. "That's okay, Lasciel. Go ahead and head back, sorry for calling you all the way here," Ferro said. He looked back just as Dixi joined them. "What the...? I thought I told you to rest."

Nekurion Alter

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:50 pm

"And I tried to tell you that I'm fine already but you runned off before I could finish, right Yu... Ah!" When she looked back Yumi wasn't there "I left her behind, fuuu..." And as fast as she arrived she left going back for Yumi.

Sent from Topic'it App

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reploid7

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:54 pm

Ferro watched her leave just as fast as she came and pinched the bridge of his nose with a long sigh. "God, she such a spazz..."

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:50 pm

She glances up from her attempt to cobtact Lady Rowan at the arrival for another guy whom she presume is part of their group only to blink as he summons an angel. What is going on? Her concerns alleviate briefly just from her mere presense snd helps when everyone including her associates were healing but still. Then someone darting in and then darted out. Are there any normal people in that group? It is taking a while to get a hold of Lady Riwan though. Is she in a meeting?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   

Back to top Go down

Mysteries of Daraku II
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Upon her lips :: Original Content :: RPs-
Jump to: