A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Mysteries of Daraku II

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Reploid7

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:01 pm

Ferro cleared his throat and clapped his hands loudly to grab everyone's attention. "Okay, alright, I just have one question for you allowed after having run all the way over here!" He took a deep breath and asked them, Sierra in particular, since the guards see more hostile, "You have any coffee in here?"

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:18 pm

Lasciel nodded.
"It is no problem. If I can provide you with any other help, please do not hesitate to ask. It is the least I can do." She responded. "I should warn you, there appears to be a seal on this place. It seems that physically leaving, or magically teleporting out, will be close to impossible. I can potentially take people out, but it does take a lot of energy for me to do so." Lasciel offered, as the light above her began to glow brighter, and she slowly began to ascend again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reploid7

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:23 pm

"No, Lasciel, I don't want to you to exhausti yourself for us. You can head back. I'll summon you again if I need your help, but we're staying here for now," Ferro told the angel. "Thank you. Hope uncle's been treating you well!"

Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:26 pm

Yumi had to catch up with Dixi for once but more because she is carrying a bit more than usual, limiting her mobility somewhat. She had to rely on her return to get back to where the others are and upon arrival, she sees the current Sanctuary group along with 3 armored figured and a woman with glasses with a doll above her and an odd equipment. Unless she is one of the armored guards, I think that is her in glasses, short hair, has a floating doll floating near her, and something on her back and arm I cannot identify what it is and an ball in her hand. It seems Lasciel is departing again.

Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:36 pm

Just as she went out she almost crashed against Yumi "Oh sorry for leaving you behind..." She said scratching the back of her head.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:41 pm

That's her. Based on your judgement, should Kathrynne answer? Or do you believe this to be a ploy brought on by Daraku? Jane asked, her handwriting still remaining neat even after consistent and fast paced writing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:56 pm

"Apparently you are faster than I have some issues catching up now." She says with a smile to Dixi. She isn't holding hand yet though as she still needs to rapidly relay words to Jane. She seems slightly guarded so she doesn't seem to have much effort invested in any deception. Although I will leave the decision to Kathrynne since she knows her better.

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:29 pm

Robin put his tome away, praying that it'd still hold a charge...And that it wouldn't damage the contents of his rucksack. "So...Can I go in? Is there like..a brochure? A map of the surrounding area? A gift shop, anything?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:40 pm

"Actually..." As she said that, Dixi revealed some weights she's wearing on her arms and legs "Sooo yeah, I can be even faster." She said with a brief chuckle.

Sent from Topic'it App

Back to top Go down
View user profile
forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:33 pm

Glen feel how his wound are healing thanks to lasciell healing warm and get up keeping his daggers in his back while looking at the group thinking what to do now

Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:20 am

(Are we waiting for something?)

Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:21 am

(Dunno)

Sent from Topic'it App

Back to top Go down
View user profile
X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:49 am

After what may have seemed like a rather long time, Kathrynne finally answered the orb.

"Ah, Ms Fall. To what do I owe the pleasure?" She asked, her tone professional, but warm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:38 am

Ah!  She is answering.  Holding the orb close, she tries to explain the situation without being too distressed while maintaining calm and professional. "Hello, Lady Rowan.  I apologize for interrupting you but I am in precarious situation and not of the project type.  There are four unauthorized individuals that claim that Daraku are doing unethical practices beyond our normal policies: a costumed woman, a mage, a shadow fighter, and a slime girl.  There was a brief skirmisk between them and securities though it have simmered down.  Now there are two more here that are probably part of their group: a man that just summoned an angel and a very fast woman.  I am not sure what to do about this as it is outside my expertise and not dure if either securities or the public relation department can handle it either."  More verbose than she like but this is hardly an ordinary situation.  One that requires the fourth seat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reploid7

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:10 am

"So, are you going to answer me or do I have to look for myself?" Ferro asked, stepped further into the break room. He went shuffling around, looking for coffee grounds, while everyone else was simply standing around, though he did get some stares.

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:31 am

Kathrynne considered her response carefully. On one hand, she had cut her ties with Daraku, and also had no wish to bring harm to the group who were in the process of sieging their castle. Especially not before she got to have her way with Ix. Definitely the only motivating factor there. Not because she cared about them, or anything.

On the other hand, she did not wish to lie to Sierra. Despite everything, she was not strongly against Daraku's methods. Were they unethical? Perhaps. But if they got results, the ends would justify the means. That said, if they were defeated by the group, then clearly they were not suited to rule.

Kathrynne weighed up her options before responding.
"Unfortunately, my relationship with Daraku has come to an end, and I've recently taken up a new role with a different organisation. I am not one for speaking ill of my previous arrangements, so I'm afraid I cannot comment on the unethical practices of Daraku. As for the group you have encountered, you should be able to trust the man with the staff, the woman with the mask, who you may note is holding a page of Jane's notebook, and the woman who, I'm assuming, is the one moving very fast." Kathrynne responded. "I have had engagements with them all, and they are trustworthy, if a little naive. Of course, if you have any questions about specific incidents or acts done for or on behalf of Daraku, I'm happy to provide you with the facts, if you wish to come to your own conclusions regarding their morality."

The guards began to relax slightly, partially due to Lasciel's aura, and partially as it became clear that the fight was unlikely to break out again. One of the guards, the one who had previously been cowering from Liselle, reached into a side cabinet, and pulled out some coffee grounds, along with a jug, and several cups.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reploid7

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:40 am

"Oh hey, great!" Ferro called to the guard. "See, I sorta woke up not-so-great this morning and we had to split before I could fully get my bearings."
Vulcan sighed and raised a hand, somewhat timidly. "I-I would like some as well...if that's okay."

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:45 am

"i could use a relaxung cup of coffe,i'm sorry for what i've i done before" he said some exhausted as he sat in the floor sighing

Reploid7

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:55 am

"Rachel, is that any way to apologize to these fine folks that practically did nothing wrong?" Ferro asked, to which the odd superhero glared at him with a pout.
"I'm sorry for jumping you all. I made a poor call of judgement," she said to Sierra and the guards.

Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:22 am

Dixi takes Yumi's hand and then both head towards the other are, at a normal pace this time, once they arrive to the room she can be heard telling Yumi a story "... Seems she used the wrong orb, Ix was almost asleep and Kathrynne's sudden answer made her jump, poor Ix wasn't expecting a call then... Hey guys... huh?" As sooon as they arrived at the room she was confused at the fact that they were drinking coffee like they were in a coffee shop "Emm... guys, are you sure you can be so relaxed here?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reploid7

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:07 pm

Ferro looked to Yumi and Dixi and replied, "Oh sorry, did you want some?"

Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:14 pm

Dixi facepalmed in disbelief "Do I have to remind you that we are on the enemy base?"

Sent from Topic'it App

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reploid7

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:20 pm

"And we had to wake up early for this attack," Ferro argued calmly, sipping coffee from a mug that read 'sMug'. "And we just had to fight the corrupted personification of your rage. I think a cup of coffee is understandable. Now, do you want one or not?"

Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:52 pm

"Not really sure if I should trust a coffee form here to be honest, I had enough with being a seat of Daraku already..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reploid7

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:55 pm

"These guys have been drinking it and they're not attacking us or trying to convince us we should give in," Ferro said. "Plus, I already finished my first cup. Not feeling anything wrong."

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku II   

Back to top Go down

Mysteries of Daraku II
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Upon her lips :: Original Content :: RPs-
Jump to: