Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dancer of Boreal Valley (Postponed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jello

Jello

Dancer of Boreal Valley (Postponed) Empty
PostSubject: Dancer of Boreal Valley (Postponed)   Dancer of Boreal Valley (Postponed) EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 6:08 pm

Appearance
Dancer of Boreal Valley (Postponed) Dancer.of.the.Boreal.Valley.full.2136441

The dancer is a tall, slender figure, standing at an imposing 6’4. She wears silver armour adorned with rugged blue fabric that tightly clasps around her, emphasising her form.
A transparent veil flows from the back of her helmet to the floor, flowing like a ghost she moves, floating in the air even where no wind is there to carry it.

Nothing can be seen behind her helmet.

Bio
Once a daughter of the royal family of Irithyll, she was betrayed by a usurper who would go on to dismantle the remainders of the royalty. First, he ordered her to become a dancer. But he was not satisfied.
Eventually, he exiled her, and provided her with his ring. It was one of many he provided his knights with, designed to turn them into a frenzied monster, twisted beyond recognition.

The effect was a little lacklustre, but it worked.

She was kept alive by it, and now left searching for her kingdom that ceased to exist eons ago as a monster. Lost in a new era, incapable of returning home.

Left in an agitated state with a hair-trigger temper, it hardly helps that she uses mannerisms from centuries ago.

/In hindsight, I should probably have thought of the moves first. I’ll have to sort of.. Postpone this until I can think of some/

Last edited by Jelly on Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:09 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Dancer of Boreal Valley (Postponed)   Dancer of Boreal Valley (Postponed) EmptySun Jul 01, 2018 6:25 pm

this give me a idea, anyway Pray to the Sun

very nice

Jello

Jello

PostSubject: Re: Dancer of Boreal Valley (Postponed)   Dancer of Boreal Valley (Postponed) EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 3:29 pm

\[T]/ Praise the sun!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dancer of Boreal Valley (Postponed)   Dancer of Boreal Valley (Postponed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Dancer of Boreal Valley (Postponed)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Upon her lips :: Original Content :: Character/Enemy creations-
Jump to: