A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Taking a Gamble

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Reploid7

avatar

Posts : 4924
Join date : 2016-05-10
Age : 21
Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Taking a Gamble   Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:46 pm

Orianna woke up, feeling utterly serene. She went through her typical morning routine, excitedly making her way through the morning. After everything was done, she rushed outside to see her favorite flower in the garden. "Maybelle!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mizuhashi



Posts : 1932
Join date : 2018-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Gamble   Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:55 pm

Maybe was busy with the garden as normal. Her dedication to its care allows it to flourish and her presence is welcoming others especially the bee girls. She has manage to tone down her power so that they do not end up lovestruck but there is still adoration for the alraune at time to time. Right now she turns around and smiles as Orianna visits the garden. "Good morning...Orianna."

_________________
If there is anything that you wish to ask me or ideas on furthering our RP enjoyment, please feel free to discuss it with me. ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reploid7

avatar

Posts : 4924
Join date : 2016-05-10
Age : 21
Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Gamble   Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:00 pm

It had been almost two months since Maybelle had came upon her home, but it was such a happy two months. Orianna came practically flying through the air and wrapping her arms around the Alraune in a big hug. "The garden looks splendid!"

_________________
Roleplayers for the win =3=
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mizuhashi



Posts : 1932
Join date : 2018-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Gamble   Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:09 pm

The surprised flower girl eeps as she gets a flying glomp from the vampire having to use part of her flower raised to steady herself from falling over but happily returns her hug eagerly. "I've...been slowly improving it...each part of the garden have different needs." She pauses for a moment to nuzzle Orianna's neck. "So how are you...this morning?

_________________
If there is anything that you wish to ask me or ideas on furthering our RP enjoyment, please feel free to discuss it with me. ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reploid7

avatar

Posts : 4924
Join date : 2016-05-10
Age : 21
Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Gamble   Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:18 pm

"I'm feeling great! I don't what it was about last night, but I slept like a rock!" she exclaimed happily. "How about you?"

_________________
Roleplayers for the win =3=
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mizuhashi



Posts : 1932
Join date : 2018-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Gamble   Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:40 pm

"I am glad to hear." She smiles as Orianna descries her restful night. "I slept well. Though it was...chill. I close my flower to stay warm." Her hand to touch against the wall of the large personal flower they are both stand on.

_________________
If there is anything that you wish to ask me or ideas on furthering our RP enjoyment, please feel free to discuss it with me. ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reploid7

avatar

Posts : 4924
Join date : 2016-05-10
Age : 21
Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Gamble   Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:41 pm

She hummed for a moment before suggesting, "Maybe I could come out here with you and share...however much warmth a Vampire's skin can share."

_________________
Roleplayers for the win =3=
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mizuhashi



Posts : 1932
Join date : 2018-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Gamble   Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:51 pm

Maybelle looks a bit bashful from the suggestion though she gives Orianna an affectionate squeeze in response to the offer as she is currently in contact with said skin at the moment. "Inside the flower too?"

_________________
If there is anything that you wish to ask me or ideas on furthering our RP enjoyment, please feel free to discuss it with me. ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reploid7

avatar

Posts : 4924
Join date : 2016-05-10
Age : 21
Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Gamble   Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:02 pm

"Of course! We'd both become icicles if we kept the flower open!" She nuzzled Maybelle next and tightened the hug just a touch. It was just then that Theresa called out to them. "Hm? Oh, what is it, Theresa?"
"Princess, there are two Midara that just entered the castle grounds!" she announced.

_________________
Roleplayers for the win =3=
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mizuhashi



Posts : 1932
Join date : 2018-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Gamble   Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:15 pm

Maybelle was quite enjoying the warmth of Orianna's snuggling and was about to actually close the flower over them until Theresa called to them with the alert. Though startled by the news, she reluctantly lets go of Orianna. "Um...do midaras sometimes come here?" She was slightly nervous but wasn't as skittish as before.

_________________
If there is anything that you wish to ask me or ideas on furthering our RP enjoyment, please feel free to discuss it with me. ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reploid7

avatar

Posts : 4924
Join date : 2016-05-10
Age : 21
Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Gamble   Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:29 pm

"Not as often as adventurers or mercenaries...for some reason..." she said, mumbled the last part. "Oh, but don't be worried. I'm sure they'll be polite. Come, let's go see them!" Maybelle would note the excitedly curious look in her eye.

_________________
Roleplayers for the win =3=
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mizuhashi



Posts : 1932
Join date : 2018-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Gamble   Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:34 pm

Maybelle nods. She wasn't quite as enthusiastic as Orianna is. Though she is now open to everyone within the castle wall, those outside the wall is another matter and she isn't sure what to make of midaras suddenly visiting this area. The flower rolls up and folds over her body forming her heavy dress before she follows Orianna towards the castle entrance.

_________________
If there is anything that you wish to ask me or ideas on furthering our RP enjoyment, please feel free to discuss it with me. ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reploid7

avatar

Posts : 4924
Join date : 2016-05-10
Age : 21
Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Gamble   Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:58 pm

Near the entrance were two beautiful women with quite the curves. More notable than their beauty and their tempting red and blue casino outfits we're their long bunny ears. "Good morning, guests. It's a pleasure to meet you."
(You wanna take one of the bunnies?)

_________________
Roleplayers for the win =3=
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mizuhashi



Posts : 1932
Join date : 2018-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Gamble   Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:15 pm

(Not sure, would playing both bunnies and Ori be too much for you?)

Maybelle timidly looks at the tall rabbits at the doorway as Orianna meet and greetings them. She doesn't really say anything but simply stays behind Orianna while watching with some apprehension.

_________________
If there is anything that you wish to ask me or ideas on furthering our RP enjoyment, please feel free to discuss it with me. ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reploid7

avatar

Posts : 4924
Join date : 2016-05-10
Age : 21
Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Gamble   Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:20 pm

(I just thought I'd ask. You only ever play Maybelle.)
"Hell-oooo, cutie," the one in red greeted. "I didn't know this place had people in it!"
"Well, it does. This is my castle, and I'm the Princess. Orianna, at your service." Orianna offered a bow to her guests, allowing attention to be drawn to Maybelle.
"Oh, what a cute flower too!"

_________________
Roleplayers for the win =3=
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mizuhashi



Posts : 1932
Join date : 2018-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Gamble   Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:27 pm

She shrinks back slightly having been noticed by one of the bunny girl. "Um...h-h-hello." A large petal from her dress rises up to shield herself from sight.

_________________
If there is anything that you wish to ask me or ideas on furthering our RP enjoyment, please feel free to discuss it with me. ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reploid7

avatar

Posts : 4924
Join date : 2016-05-10
Age : 21
Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Gamble   Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:15 pm

"I am Bonny, and this is my sister, Tali," the one in red introduced. "We were brought here as a way to... expand our business."
"And what business would that be?" Orianna asked curiously.
"We run a casino with only the best assets and...service~" As Bonny talked with Orianna, Tali circled around to get a better look at Maybelle.

_________________
Roleplayers for the win =3=
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mizuhashi



Posts : 1932
Join date : 2018-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Gamble   Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:28 pm

Maybelle is mostly watching Orianna talking with Bonny peeking from behind the flower petal before the dress opens up and plants down into the ground though two of the mental petals still raise to partially shield her, shyly lurking behind it. As she listens to the conversation, she looks a little confused as of what they are talking about. "W-what...is a c-casino?" She has not quite noticed Tali going around to peek at her though.

_________________
If there is anything that you wish to ask me or ideas on furthering our RP enjoyment, please feel free to discuss it with me. ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reploid7

avatar

Posts : 4924
Join date : 2016-05-10
Age : 21
Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Gamble   Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:41 pm

Tali snuck up behind and swung her hands around her back, her hands getting real comfy around her chest. "A casino is a place where dreams are either achieved or broken~ And we make it as addicting as possible!" Tali said.

_________________
Roleplayers for the win =3=
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mizuhashi



Posts : 1932
Join date : 2018-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Gamble   Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:45 pm

((Is Tali sneaking behind Maybelle and brast-groping her?))

_________________
If there is anything that you wish to ask me or ideas on furthering our RP enjoyment, please feel free to discuss it with me. ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reploid7

avatar

Posts : 4924
Join date : 2016-05-10
Age : 21
Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Gamble   Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:48 pm

Yes. I thought I worded it well enough))

_________________
Roleplayers for the win =3=
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mizuhashi



Posts : 1932
Join date : 2018-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Gamble   Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:57 pm

"EEEK!" She gets startled as someone (Tali) snuck behind her and grabbed her breasts. The rest of her words are lost and unheard as vines sprouts under Tali and pushes her back away from the frightened alraune before the flower shuts itself around Maybelle with a tiny gap to peer warily at the bunny girl.

_________________
If there is anything that you wish to ask me or ideas on furthering our RP enjoyment, please feel free to discuss it with me. ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reploid7

avatar

Posts : 4924
Join date : 2016-05-10
Age : 21
Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Gamble   Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:01 pm

Tali was caught off guard and pushed herself away from the vines, landing nimbly. "Not what I expected..."
"You'll forgive me for requesting that you not do that to Maybelle," Orianna stated firmly, turning towards Tali. "She's not quite comfortable with that sort of behavior yet."
Even Bonny seemed surprised by this. She just assumed Maybelle's timidness was an act, that perhaps that was her shtick as a Midara. "Well she's a Midara, isn't she?"
"You were saying about this Casino," Orianna replied, ignoring Bonny's question.

_________________
Roleplayers for the win =3=
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mizuhashi



Posts : 1932
Join date : 2018-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Gamble   Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:11 pm

As soon as she is secure within her flower she turns around still within and peek towards and Orianna Bonny. This one her back and side are completed barrier by the large flower so Tali can't sneak up on her again. She doesn't say anything about her being a midara or not though and her empathic flow hasn't occured yet, having more control over it in recent months.

_________________
If there is anything that you wish to ask me or ideas on furthering our RP enjoyment, please feel free to discuss it with me. ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reploid7

avatar

Posts : 4924
Join date : 2016-05-10
Age : 21
Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Gamble   Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:56 pm

"Right, we were advised that creating a casino in a forested area could give a nice atmosphere and ambience," Bonny explained. "And that it could be a solid location opened to more of our kind."
"That sounds somewhat unsound," Orianna commented frankly.
"Yes, we had thought that as well, which is why we've been looking for the perfect spot to set up shop and...well..."
"Well...?"

_________________
Roleplayers for the win =3=
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Taking a Gamble   

Back to top Go down
 
Taking a Gamble
Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» The Mccann's Christmas Single (Are they taking the piss?)
» McCanns CHAMPION. Will the REAL Jim Gamble Please stand up?/SPUDGUN
» Forum taking to long to load down to (illiweb.com & imgfast.net)
» reglan and domperidone
» Can I donate?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Upon her lips :: Original Content :: RPs-
Jump to: