Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hi! I've been watching things here for a while

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolfy ryuu O'kami

Hi! I've been watching things here for a while  Empty
PostSubject: Hi! I've been watching things here for a while    Hi! I've been watching things here for a while  EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 2:59 pm

H-hi! Sorry if im a bit shy, but I've been admiring and watching this forum for a while, but was too shy to join.
Ive been a roleplayer for about 2 years now and I hope to have lots of fun with all of you ;3
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Hi! I've been watching things here for a while    Hi! I've been watching things here for a while  EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 4:37 pm

Hi, I started the same way as well (still kind of am ><). Then I ended up with the wackiest character of the forum and that kind of changed. :3
Back to top Go down
Wolfy ryuu O'kami

PostSubject: Re: Hi! I've been watching things here for a while    Hi! I've been watching things here for a while  EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 4:39 pm

I'm already working on my first midaria, Trixtab the Cunning Succubus, just gotta get her art and battle mechanics out. Shouldn't take that long considering I already have a clear understanding of how her gimmick works and I just need to think of attack names, stats and write out a backstory
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Hi! I've been watching things here for a while    Hi! I've been watching things here for a while  EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 7:06 pm

Welcome aboard pal, the cookies are on the left, the good stuff on the right and the fun everywhere.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi! I've been watching things here for a while    Hi! I've been watching things here for a while  Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi! I've been watching things here for a while
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Upon her lips :: General Discussion :: Introductions-
Jump to: