A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Mysteries of Daraku III

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:54 pm

(Same.

ENOUGH POINTLESS BANTER! NOW WE FIGHT LIKE MEN! AND WOMEN! AND SLIMES WHO FIGHT LIKE CARTOON CHARACTERS!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:02 pm

( Me too~ )

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:17 am

((I dunno. I have been enjoying the build-up so far and his is even before Sierra was introduced.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reploid7

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:28 am

I'm glad you're enjoying yourself, but I feel as though the casual conversation is dragging on a bit too much))

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:13 am

((Oh. I wasn't just meaning the chattering, I guess all the things before that like Liselle's brief scouting result, the encounter with Sierra. Then again my two main roleplay in one giant blob of slice of life so I am not a good judge, haha.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:55 am

(I plan to push the next scene post at some point today)
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Nekurion Alter

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:06 am

(Mysteries is basically a big chunk of slice of life and a boss fight in each part xD I -> Kathrynne and co, II -> Ixana Alter)

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:48 pm

(Who are you calling a cartoon character?! ._. )

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:51 pm

(Liselle, naturally. She follows the ancient lost art..of Toon World.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:16 pm

Once Liselle finishes with Ferro's attention with her infinite loop song.  She mention one more thing to him.  "I am not sure if she would bother altering my memory.  I combat, I am only a nuisance to my opponent, my knowledge is fairly redundant to Daraku already, and my ability already have some overlap with Jennifer already.  Plus I haven't made any move against them as I am simply a spectator."

In the meanwhile, Spring Rose decided to float off of Sierra's shoulder and decided to settle on top of Ix's head before tilting her entire body to the point that her entire body is horizontal and she is looking at Ix almost in an upside-down manner before waving at her upside down.  The doll is pretty light and non-intrusive that Ix barely feels anything other than her physical presense.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion Alter

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:33 pm

Ix noticed something on her head and then saw the doll's face "Huh? Hellooo" She gave the doll a smile and a wave "Did you do that or the doll has her own will?" She asked Sierra filled with curiosity.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:56 pm

"A bit of both actually." She says ambiguously. "I am still understanding it myself since she gained life by an unexpected enchantment result. I try to enchanted her to seem more life-like and ended up Spring Rose whom has a bit of an extension of my will. It did sap a bit of my life though and I can't figure how I did it either." The doll puts on a spring hat which somehow stays on even when standing sideways.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion Alter

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:12 pm

Ix chuckles seeing the doll getting the hat "Well at least you got a cute and funny companion."

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Reploid7

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:30 pm

"That's true, but even so, I doubt Daraku's seats take kindly to traitors," Ferro stated.

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:45 pm

"It is outside of my expertise to deal with a entourage of people with eclectic fighting styles and it isn't what I am hired for, technically. Aside that, I have receive direct orders from the 4th seat to use my own judgment." She gave a brief shrug.

Even if Lady Rowan is technically not part of Daraku anymore but there is no chain of command established for herself to the other seats so it is pretty much a last order. Her hand reaches out briefly before Spring Rose flies off of Ix and back onto sitting on her shoulder, again waving. "It is all I can do, right now."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:00 pm

As they approached the door, they felt an ominous aura coming from the other side. Something akin to the feeling that Zara had previously been outputting, but much more oppressive. The feeling continued to build and build as they got up to the double doors. The party, excluding Sierra, also began to feel their minds fogging slightly. Liselle would recognise this sensation as being the one that Gwenivere had been previously outputting.

(Enter Room: Y/N? Razz)
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:06 pm

"......" Robin felt...off. He didn't know how to explain it, but something felt wrong. The hairs on his neck stood on end.

Barchiel's grip tightened upon his Bolter as he moved closer to the door. "If we are ready...I shall take point. If there's a preemptive strike, my armor should be able to absorb the brunt of it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion Alter

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:10 pm

"Wait guys... this won't help in a direct fight against the second seat but at least should prevent some foggy minds." Ix casted some runes on all the members of the party and as soon as they appeared their mind started to feel clear again, "As I said, this won't help if you fight her but at least should help until then."

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Reploid7

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:13 pm

"Clever," he said to Sierra with an impressed smile. "Alright, than as Kathrynne ordered. Use your own judgement." He felt that oppressive aura, but stood strong, gripping his staff as he readied himself for a fight. "Thanks, Ix."

Nekurion Alter

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:20 pm

Ix started to get a bit nervous as they arrived to the door, it was her first time going solo without Dixi or Xana but she made her best to keep that hidden.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:20 pm

"Well then. If we are ready...I shall open the door."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reploid7

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:24 pm

"Go right ahead," Ferro invited. The sooner the fight started, the sooner it could end.

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:27 pm

Well then. With that, Barchiel reared back, before forcing the doors open. For a moment, something came out of his helmet that sounded remarkably like someone saying how somebody once told him that the world was gonna roll him, and that he wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed.

Raising his Bolter in a ready position, Robin followed suit with his tome open, a blade drawn.

(I feel kinda bad for not waiting for everyone's answer. Sorry. Just wanted to get this thing started up since I'll be working an early morning shift tomorrow for about..7 hours or so. xP)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:38 pm

As Barchiel opened the door, the sounds of music flooded from within, as a grand hall appeared before them. Several people were dancing in couples, swaying and swirling with a variety of colours of dresses and suits. The whole display was almost hypnotic. As the doors fully opened, a path from the dancers seemed to naturally open up between the doors and a table at the other end of the hall. Behind the table sat four chairs, three of which were filled. At the far left sat Zara. The second was filled by one Liselle recognised as being Gwenivere. In the third seat sat someone most of the group would not recognise, but could resonably assume was Jennifer. The final seat on the right sat empty.

Zara's eyes casually drifted over to the group, a smile spreading onto her face.
"I am so glad you could join us." Zara commented. Despite the great distance, the loud music, and the fact that her voice sounded like little more than a speaking volume, it seemed to carry to them all perfectly, as if she was merely a couple of feet away. "And I see that you have brought Kathrynne's toymaker with you." She added, as her eyes shifted over to Sierra. "I'm pleased you could join us. Do you intend to fight with us? Or against us?" She asked, her tone holding not judgement, and was more curious about the answer than concerned with what it may be.

Gwenivere's eyse starred down towards the party, something akin to anger behind them, directed towards Barchiel and Ferro, and especially directed towards Ix. The three would feel the pressure of the haze building up again. Were it not for the seals, they would almost certainly have been floored by the sensation.

Conversely, Jennifer did not seem to pay any attention to the group. She sat with her eyes locked upon the dancing crowds, seemingly entranced by their beauty.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Nekurion Alter

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:43 pm

Ix could feel the intimidating gaze of the second seat but couldn't let it scare her, she asked herself: what would Dixi do? The answer... "You seem pretty calm even when you know why are we here." Dixi would be brave in this kind of situation so she tried to imitate her usual bravado.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   

Back to top Go down

Mysteries of Daraku III
Page 6 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Upon her lips :: Original Content :: RPs-
Jump to: