Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mysteries of Daraku III

Go down 
+3
AzureTyrant
Mizuhashi
X_Simply-Perfect_X
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 15, 2018 11:42 am

(She hates it because when she goes all out she gets her original appareance or how she call it the damn mess that is her true face)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 15, 2018 12:09 pm

I'm curious as to how Xana fights, Midara-style))

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 15, 2018 12:10 pm

(Haven't thought of that actually since all the fights she had were stamina ones and well the only time she were angry enough to go all out she ended up desintegrating Alter Razz)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 15, 2018 12:12 pm

Fair, fair. I need to start thinking of how the Lady of the Lake will fight ))

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 15, 2018 1:01 pm

(She had a brief one with Liselle, and is her true form actually that bad?)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 15, 2018 1:23 pm

(It's like a mix of Ix and Dixi, like half and half, she just hate it that's why she changes it.)
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 15, 2018 1:27 pm

(So...Is it bad that Robin's just...casually shooting the shit with the enemy and might try to get a dance with them?

I mean, he knows little about them other than they can corrupt people and they're the supposed enemy, and he hopes to keep them somewhat separated...But they also seem nice to him...And if he falls prey to Gwen or Zara, or maybe Jennifer.......

Meanwhile, Barchiel just wants to SHOOT SOME HERETICS.)
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 15, 2018 3:26 pm

(I am a little worried what Zara has in store for Sierra!)
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 15, 2018 3:40 pm

(We havent even seen their henchmen yet.

...Oh god, are we gonna end up replacing their henchmen if we lose?)
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 15, 2018 3:46 pm

(I am fairly certain I know where they are, but probably no, they'd end up being part of the seat's hench(wo)men as well. )
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 15, 2018 3:50 pm

(Ah. We must bait them.

......What bait could we even use?)
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 15, 2018 4:00 pm

(A tactician that wants to dance with everyone.)
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 15, 2018 4:03 pm

(I'm loving the theory-crafting here)

"Our dear Jennifer is more of a traditionalist than anything else. Merely stating an interest in dancing with her is not enough. Perhaps if you were to ask her, rather than alluding to it." Zara suggested, clearly amused by this entire engagement.

"The means justify the ends, dear child. What I did was in your best interest, even if you do not understand." Zara responded, her tone sounding almost motherly in its compassion. Either she was genuinely feeling compassionate, and was probably insane, or she was a damn good liar. "And of course she is relaxed. No threat has presented itself to her." She added. It was not clear if that was intended to be a dig at the group, or a continuation of the lack of hostility she'd been presenting. Perhaps both.

"Of course. We can discuss them at length once this business is dealt with." Zara responded to Sierra, keeping the same time she'd used before.

"You only saw her briefly, after threatening someone dear to her. She was honestly such a sweetheart to me." Zara responded to Liselle. "She was a very giving person." Her eyes slowly moved over towards Yumi. "Not that I need to tell you that." She smiled, suggestively.

Jennifer's eyes drifted towards Ferro as he addresses her. Her eyes then returned to Robin. Then she addressed them both.
"Please. Do not fight over me. I don't like it when things get complicated." She responded. Her tone was serious, and not even a little teasing.

Gwenivere continued to observe the dancing, her eye twitching slightly at Ferro's comment.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 15, 2018 4:06 pm

"...." Well, at least Jennifer was straight and to the point. Leaving her to Ferro might be the better option. Shrugging, he walked up Gwen, holding his hand out. "I'm...not the best. But would you care to dance?"

Barchiel slowly began to put his Bolter down, before walking forward and asking one question. "Why?"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 15, 2018 4:16 pm

"My best interest!? Making Dixi fight her friends? Is that my or her best interest!?" That really made Ix angry as she reached for her sword to find that it wasn't there "H-Huh?"
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 15, 2018 4:21 pm

(Ya know...I just thought of something.

What happens if our stamina or willpower hits 0?)
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 15, 2018 4:34 pm

Liselle

"I would disagree with you that you have Ix's best interest in heart." She holds up one finger. "One, you've barely know her so it is not likely that you've begin to understand what is it that she wants, not you want. She does deserve a voice." Another finger up. "Two, you fail to take into account that she has those close to you within, not counting the others." 3rd finger. "Three, what you did to her caused her much anguish. Regardless of your result, there are potential of trauma especially having her fight her girlfriend, some of which may last for a long time or even permanent" Next finger, "Fourth, you sure have an odd way of caring for someone, torture is not exactly a mother's tool." Thumb. "Finally, I mostly observe your behavior towards her not towards a child to be cared for, but a pet."

"The end justifies the mean is a phrase that many people use to justify their acts that their actions are noble. However, there are many times that the cost still outweight the goal in the short term, and that isn't getting into the long term consequences. And of course this is assuming that their are noble and not to only benefit for their own ends." The slimegirl sudden dropped the silliness act and became very still. Her voice also changes a bit as well, no longer possessing the silliness prior to her arrival and her actions but someone of experience. "Now entertain me this. If you did manage to achieve your goal, then what?" While Liselle was not exactly someone that is concise, it very unusual for her to go into this long form of lecture.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 15, 2018 4:34 pm

Ferro smiled, seeing signs of agitation in Gwenivere out of the corner of his eye. "I'd like to dance with you, Jennifer. If that strikes your fancy, that is. Lord knows Lady Gwenivere lacks quite a lot of fondness for me." Part of him enjoy seeing this terrible mind-wiper get agitated. "I promise dancing with me is very exhilarating." He tapped his staff against the floor, creating quite an echo in the large room.

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 15, 2018 4:40 pm

(Stamina = KO. Willpower = Submission. In both cases, it makes any "attack" against you automatically crit, making corrupting all the easier. Upon corruption, I'll decide how much your new "stamina/willpower" is, depending on various things. Also, given how much of this thread is getting taken up with OOC chat, and theory crafting, I've set up an OOC chat for this RP, to hopefully allieviate the strain, and give you all a place to chat about the game without pushing every post a million miles back, which should help those who can't post as often keep up with what's going on. Additionally, I've started things off with a little game:
https://uponherlips.forumotion.com/t2504-ooc-mysteries-of-daraku)
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 15, 2018 4:41 pm

Sierra seems to grow slightly troubled with something but continues to survey the scene.  She give a brief scan over Ferro's group for any anomalies.  Then the 3 seats, particular trying to confirm if there are any anomalies affecting them as well.   Spring Rose seem to have floated up to Sierra's head and sitting there.  Unlike before, she isn't swinging her legs in a child-like manner but pacing back and forth though it doesn't seem to distract the crafter.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 15, 2018 5:21 pm

Gwenivere turned to face Robin as she spoke to her. She smiled back, a predatory glint in her eye.
"What a gentleman. It would be my pleasure." She responded, standing up from her seat, moving round the table, and taking Robin's offered hand, allowing him the lead. The pressure from the haze seemed to slightly lift from the group on the whole, especially from Robin.

Zara turned to face Barchiel.
"I'm sorry? You'll have to be a little more specific than that. Why what?" Zara asked, a knowing smile on her face.

As she turned towards Ixana to respond to her, clearly somewhat pleased by the response she was getting, only for Liselle's tirade to interrupt her. She listened patiently to Liselle's complete response, before responding herself.
"As you have been so kind as to number your concerns, I shall address them as such. First, you assume much. You have no idea for how long I have known her. I would venture that I know her better than any of you do. Secondly, in her current state, she has three different opinions about each person, something which is in no way sustainable in the long term. Thirdly, I did no such thing. You had the opportunity to leave without engaging her. You were the ones who split her back into her fractured selves. And you believe me to be the cruel one in this matter? Fourthly, I will admit that sometimes a little discipline in required to remedy the issues that someone has, and to make them a better person. And that I would do anything to get those that I care for to be their best. However, nothing I did to her could be definable as torture. And finally, who are you to judge how I treat people? From what I have observed, you have little respect for the goings on in this place, and have no qualms openly displaying it. And yet, I have allowed you to remain here as my guest." Her tone was calm throughout, a tone self-assured, bordering on arrogance. "And I always keep my focus on the long-term. Short-term issues come and go. Now, as to my goals, I am here to save the world from itself, among other things. Once my goals have been achieved, I will continue to maintain the new world, ensuring that it continues to remain stable, and combatting any threats to the new world."

Jennifer, upon seeing that Robin has chosen to dance with Gwenivere, nodded to Ferro, also rising to her feet, and offering a hand to him.
"I shall be most interested to see what you bring to the table. Please, do not disappoint me." She commented.

As Sierra scans the party, she notices that there is a strange mist-like effect around the heads of the party. As soon as she notices this, however, it seemed to subside, though not entirely, perfectly in time with Gwenivere accepting Robin's hand. Upon closer examination, it becomes clear that the mist is emanating from Gwenivere. It is also clear, that she has some sort of other mind-related effect, that she is using on Robin. It does not appear to be controlling, or even something that would affect him, but instead it appears stealthly invasive in nature. Jennifer seemed to have a complete absense of magic effects around her. Even the usually energies that just went throughout the room seemed to avoid her completely. As for Zara, the energies around her were dazzling and terrifying to behold. Her power  seemed to passively leak out into the room whenever she spoke.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 15, 2018 5:28 pm

Robin blinked slightly at Gwen's words. She had accepted so..readily. Though that look in her eye gave him pause, he moved closer, placing a hand on her hip. "Forgive me. As I said, my skills in dancing are not the best." Ah, Maribelle. Had he stayed, he would have asked for a few more lessons. But as it was, he was content to simply bring Gwen to the dance floor and put his practice into good use. At least this damnedable haze was gone...right? Now maybe he could try getting some answers...

Barchiel snorted slightly. "Your goals are certainly admirable, though it begs the question of why you would twist and corrupt those around you. You expect me to believe your words when you enthrall countless individuals?!" Taking the free will of others..Something about this reeked of Chaos.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 15, 2018 5:33 pm

"Shut UP!" After the sudden scream, her sword appeared on her hand "Huh?" She didn't waste time and launched herself forward towards Zara "You know nothing about me, about us!"
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 15, 2018 5:37 pm

Sierra sighs for a bit as she finally identifies the flow of all of the energies that is going on.  Jennifer seems to be projecting an anti-energy field passively while Lady Collbard's energy seems to subside but is lingering around Robin.  Lady Seafield's seem to saturate the whole area.  Sierra herself seems to be void of energy around herself but unlike Jennifer, her unique body condition is doing the exact opposite where latent energy around her is being absorbed into Sierra and, to a lesser extent, Spring Rose.

She suddenly jumped from the furious scream as she turned towards Ix as the situation suddenly escalated. Sierra looks to find a place to take cover now that hostility is starting. The words that she heard is continuing to trouble her.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 15, 2018 5:46 pm

Ferro took her hand and brought her to the dancefloor as well. His dance style was more flair and rhythm than anything else. He spun her around and caught her other hand held her side to cleanly end her twirl before wheeling around her and placing his back against hers while their hands were low and connected. "So, why do you work under Zara, Jennifer? I'm curious."

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mysteries of Daraku III
Page 8 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next