Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mysteries of Daraku III

Go down 
+3
AzureTyrant
Mizuhashi
X_Simply-Perfect_X
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 1:15 am

He watched her return to her seat, genuinely disheartened to see her turn away. "It was a pleasure dancing with you," he assured her.
Vulcan, meanwhile, had settled on approaching Gwenivere along with Liselle. "Quite a date you've got, spellcaster!"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 2:08 am

"I will seal your corruption powers... Then we can try to be a family again... But as long as you have those powers and are part of Daraku there is nothing for us to talk." Stated Ix "Also I'm not Lina Seafield anymore... I'm Ix and my sisters are Dixi and Xana... We are Ixana Bright!" she claimed proud of the name her adoptive father gave her.

Last edited by Nekurion Alter on Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:03 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 2:19 am

Yumi cannot help but smile at Ix's declaration, showing the conviction and solidity that she had previously lacked before.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 5:33 am

Great. Another interruption. Gwenivere considered forcing them away, but that would put all of her work thus far to waste. Instead, she kept up the facade of being perfectly happy to speak with all of them.
"Ah, more company. Wonderful." She commented, sounding rather genuine.

"Oh, fear not daughter mine. You may not be Lina now, but as I said, I will fix you." Zara responded, without any doubt. "And as for your little friends? I'm sure I can find space for them within our little family."

"I suppose it is about time we brought this little game to an end then, is it not? However, what sort of host would I be if I did not offer you all the right to choose your own demise. Do you wish for it to end quickly, with all of us taking all of you? I believe we have the clear advantage here in terms of numbers. Or would you prefer a more stretched out battle, as we slowly pick you off one by one? I can tell my fellow seats are itching to take some of you out personally." Zara declared, finally rising from her chair.

A mild look of annoyance crossed Gwenivere's face. She wasn't done yet! Damn these interruptions. But she quickly suppressed the look.
"Unfortunately, we will have to put our dance on hold, for now. But now, you owe me one." She winked at Robin, sliding gracefully away from him, and back towards her own chair.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 5:41 am

Liselle
"But the only winning move is not to play. How about a nice game of chess?" She then pulls out a chess board from herself with a grin. How these items are hidden inside of her within them being seen from inside the translucent slime form is beyond many to understand.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 5:45 am

"Well said little sis!" the sudden shout got Ix by surprise and not only her since it seems everyone else heard it, before she could realize Dixi had took her place and a really strong preassure started emanating from her as her aura was even stronger than usual "Let me tell you something 'mom', if you are my mother, I would pick a certain witch for mother instead of you and I only knew her for a few days." She said pointing her fist to Zara.

Last edited by Nekurion Alter on Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 5:48 am

So it begins, at least the introduction part is. She takes off her glasses for a moment to wipe her eyes before putting it back on before eyeing the flow of energy once more, vigilant of any abnormal anomalies. There shouldn't be any personal mishaps like last time where she nearly fell to the floor due to overdose of energy. Meanwhile Spring Rose is having a birds eye view of the action while doing who-knows-what.

Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 5:50 am

(Fuck I forgot something, Dixi has some changes on her moveset I have to update them xD) (Alright Dixi [After training] finished xD)

Last edited by Nekurion Alter on Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 5:53 am

(I forgot to post Sierra is also counting how many personnel on each sight of he fight as well)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 6:04 am

"So, the game is finally beginning." Ferro pulled his staff back out and watched Jennifer, not even giving Zara the time of day. "Looks like you and I will be dancing again soon."

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 7:13 am

Robin rose an eyebrow as Gwen left. That felt so sudden...But now they were preparing for a fight. He flipped open his tome, lightning sparking from it. "Perhaps I'll repay you. After this whole debacle is ove-" He stopped, noticing Liselle pull a chess board out of her. "......I will need to figure that out someday...Oh, and miss?" He turned, looking over at Vulcan. "Can it...really be considered a date?"

Barchiel snorted. "It looks like WE have the numbers. BUT...I shall leave this to the group."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 7:54 am

"Huh? O-Oh, get your head out of the clouds, you bookworm!" Vulcan shouted shoving him in frustration.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 7:56 am

"Hey Ferro! I'll leave Jennifer to you, she really is a worthy opponent so don't drop your guard, I'll deal with my dear mother here."

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 7:59 am

Robin was pushed, falling over. "Gah! Hey! That wasn't necessary!" Frowning, he stood up and gripped his tome. "I can't do much against Jennifer, so I'll go for Zara or Gwen."

Barchiel simply cocked his Bolter, aiming it at the Seats. All it would take was a simple press of the trigger. "I know nothing about that Zara lass' capabilities. Are we even sure she's really that dangerous?"
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 8:16 am

As Sierra counts the number of people on each side, of those displaying any level of power of fighting capability, it would appear that Daraku was at a disadvantage. Yet Zara's claim about outnumbering them became apparent very shortly.

"You wish to split up to fight us?" Zara asked, a look of disbelief, amusement and joy. "Well, that is rather unfortunate. I was hoping this might be a challenge." She clapped her hands once, and the music stopped. All of the dancers, save four, stopped, and turned to face the party, a glazed look in all their eyes. Two woman stepped from the crowd and stood beside Jennifer, and a man and a woman moved to stand behind Gwenivere. "Are you sure that's what you want? If so, we'll make it quick."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 8:29 am

"Vulcan! To me!" Ferro called out. Vulcan scoffed and rushed to Ferro the moment she'd helped Robin to his feet. "Liselle, care to join us for a dance?"
He eyed Dixi and gave her an approving nod. "Glad to have you back, Dixi! And making good decisions already!"
As everyone readied themselves, Dixi would feel a warmth over her back, as if someone was in contact. It felt like...an embrace. "Thank you, Dixi..."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 8:32 am

Dixi felt the warm feeling on her back and let out a smile "Well she even watches over me better than you 'mom'"

"Aren't you being a bit overconfident mom? I'll prove you wrong." "Dixi." "Need something Ix?" "I'd like to fight the second seat." "Mmm... You sure?" "Yeah!" "Well, then our fight will have to wait mom." She said always making a taunting tone when saying mom.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 8:38 am

Faintly, in her ear, Dixi would hear Adrianna say, "Yeah, go get 'em, girls!"

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 8:43 am

"I will help the bookworm with this psyker from hell."

Robin just frowned at the Space Marine's comment, before looking directly at Gwen. "Guess I'll deal with you then. Is that alright?"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 9:58 am

With Ix back in control the preassure from Dixi's aura dissipated as she turned her back to Zara and walked towards the marine and the strategist "I'll support you guys."
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 11:23 am

(So, final role call on the teams.

Team Gwen:
Ix
Barchiel
Robin
Liselle
Prowd

Team Jen:
Ferro
Black Vulcan
Yumi
Glen

Unaligned(?):
Sierra

Did I miss anyone?)

Last edited by X_Simply-Perfect_X on Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 11:30 am

(Yup, btw did you saw what I asked about Ix healing the member who are fighting Zara?)
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 11:33 am

(You can swap around at any time, and support any team you want. It's all on arena, so global effects will affect everyone. There is also a global effect that no-one knows about yet Wink. But yeah, you have 1 action a turn. You can use it however you choose.)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 11:34 am

(No no, I mean Ix uses all her energy to heal the party who is going to fight Zara once this first fight is over, that would mean Ix wouldn't be able to fight Zara, leaving only Dixi and Xana)
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 11:36 am

(Oooooh. Got it. Let me think on that one.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mysteries of Daraku III
Page 11 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next