Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mysteries of Daraku III

Go down 
+3
AzureTyrant
Mizuhashi
X_Simply-Perfect_X
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 11:44 am

(Of course having Ix out would mean that Xana CAN'T use her powers either)
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 3:54 pm

(Almost wanna have Robin ask Gwen what he owes her since they got interrupted...Several times. xD)
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 4:10 pm

(Liselle is actually designated to Gwen due to her plan to disrupt. But first she is going to make a suprise move to initiate though *.^ . Yumi is probably going to fight Jennifer as she is mostly a physical oriented fighter. )

Last edited by Mizuhashi on Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 4:12 pm

"Ya know...I don't think you ever DID answer my question, Gwen. What exactly DO I owe you?"

(I said I was gonna, and I did it. :3)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 4:17 pm

Ohhhh, that's right! KK))

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 4:50 pm

(sorry for being missing again in the action, i was playing my game xD, well how about this? Glen for team jen and Prowd for team gwen,I'll read what I lost so much, but i prefer a short summary if that is posible )

BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 4:52 pm

(Take it to the OOC forum, Assassin)
Vulcan sighs and says, "You danced with a villain, magic man!"
"She's not a villain," Ferro argued, keeping his eyes on Jennifer. "She's just human..."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 4:59 pm

"She... Her aura resembles to Dixi's... Ferro if you could prove your point against her, she's not like the other two." She turned to said.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 5:18 pm

(Teams are locked in!)

Zara ignored Ixana's taunts, and sat comfortably in her chair as the other seats stepped forward.
"Jennifer. You are permitted to go all out, if you so wish. I shall allow the removal of your limiter for this fight. Once your last opponent falls, you may re-equip your limiter." Zara commented, as she flicked a small black bead towards Jennifer. Upon striking her, Jennifer's entire body became engulfed in an aura of sheer power, as if the very force of her existance was enough to push back her opponents. She took up an unusual battle stance.
"I'm afraid that this dance will not last long." Jennifer commented to Ferro. Her form began to flicker, as if she was not entirely substantial.

"Gwenivere, please do not play with your food. I would like this to be over sooner rather than later." Zara commanded to Gwenivere.

Unlike the light haze from before, a new haze began to permeate through the room. This was more potent, invasive, as if trying to penetrate the minds of everyone. Whatever effect Gwenivere had been sending out into the room had been turned up to eleven. She didn't respond, or even acknowledge, Zara's command, her eyes shifting across the group, as she licked her lips, before they landed on Robin.
"Well, how about this? If you fight with me, little bird, I will call it even. Otherwise, I may just have to ask the 'other guy'." Gwenivere responded, holding out a hand to Robin.

The women beside Jennifer looked over the group, with an expression reminiscent of someone trying to decide what to eat tonight. The couple behind Gwenivere, meanwhile, were standing in defensive positions, the man drawing what appeared to be a warhammer, and the woman drawing out a scimitar.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 5:25 pm

Any words Robin wanted to say died on his lips at the strange haze, his head...pounding. He needed to focus on the woman before him, though she seemed..downright beautiful. Did he..really want to fight? "...Very well." Robin drew his blade, looking at Gwen as he began to focus on his tome, attempting to Charge his Tome. "I'll make this quick!"

Barchiel however, simply aimed his Bolter. It seemed as though the battle was getting ready. "Prepare yourself, everyone! FOR THE EMPEROR!"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 5:29 pm

Ix took battle position as well and created a glowing rune on the ground "This should minimize the haze but I won't be able to keep it too long"
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 5:34 pm

Gwenivere shook her head.
"I do not believe you have understood, little bird. I have requested you fight WITH me. As opposed to against me."

The couple behind Gwenivere shifted there gaze over Ix, looked to each other, and nodded.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 5:37 pm

Liselle waves her hand frantically as she jumps all around. "Wait wait wait wait!!! Both side are forgetting something!!!"
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 5:38 pm

"...So wait. Was that what you were going to ask of me during our dance?" Robin looked at the hand, an eyebrow raising at it. A part of him longed to take it, but....He needed to help his friends. It was a difficult choice to make. "Why should I join you? Aside from my secret?"

Barchiel looked over at the slime. "What did we forget?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 5:39 pm

"We'll see," Ferro replied. "Who knows, this could be the best dance of your life!" He focused his magic energies in an attempt to reinforce his staff.
-Enchant: Reinforcement-
Rachel wasn't as cordial with Jennifer as Ferro was, fire encircling her arms as she took a deep breath. "It's about time..." She took a leap towards the martial arts to and swung her fist straight at her.
-Red Hot Right-

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 5:41 pm

Liselle holds her hand up. "Vucan hold on. We are all forgetting something"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 5:44 pm

(Leaving this here for easy access)
- Ix's moves -

• Healing radiance: Ix cast a healing light that recover willpower for those targets she can reach (roll for each party member, if there is any). Heals 2 points of willpower on success and 3 on critical success, 2 turns cooldown.

• Healing Radiant Sword: Ix points a warm healing light from her sword healing an ally 2 of willpower, no matter if failure or success, if critical sucess it heals 4 of willpower (can target herself). 3 Turns cooldown.

• Divine Shield: Ix creates a protective shield on her target that shields him/her, on success the shield protects for 1 attack, on critical success the shield protects from 2 attacks. 5 Turns cooldown, the shield cannot be apply to the same target twice in a row or in 10 turns.

• Inspiring rune: Ix casts a magic rune into an ally making his/her attacks deal +2 of damage for 3 turns, 2 turns cooldown.

• Great Inspiring Rune: Ix cast a more powerfull version of her offensive rune, this new version affects all the party members +2 of damage for 3 turns, 5 turns cooldown.

• Guardian rune: Ix casts a defensive rune into an ally so he/she receives -1 damage for 3 turns, 2 turns cooldown.

• Great Guardian rune: Ix cast a more powerfull version of her defensive rune, this new version affects all the party members -1 damage for 3 turns, 5 turns cooldown.

• Critical Eye Rune: Her newest rune, with this one Ix can ensure that one ally will deal a critical hit next turn, 6 turns cooldown.

• Light Cleansing: Ix channels her light powers to cure any negative effect from herself and her allies. 3 turns cooldown.

• Eternal Shine: Ix cast a powerful healing spell to protect her allies, heals 3 of willpower to each member of the party, reduces the damage the party receives by 2 for 2 turns. Can be use only once per fight.

------------------------------------------

"If we are starting already..." Ix started to cast an offensive rune on Barachiel "Here, this will boost your offensive!"

(Inspiring rune)
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 6:02 pm

"Nevermind..." She was going to spring something in the middle of the entire enemy crowd but now that Vulcan has jumped into the throng, she can't now.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 6:03 pm

"Hrmm.." Barchiel shrugged, before taking aim and opening fire on Gwen's followers.

(Bolter)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 6:08 pm

"Oops!" Vulcan shouted.
That's gonna be the epitaph on her grave...

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2018 5:50 am

Liselle

"Well, let's get this show on the road." She filled the song she needed within her head and all of the iterations, and iterations, and iterations before she shift into a rather peculiar shaped box before she starts jumping around Gwenivere's group before unleashing the song at a high volume along with accompany music, going all out at causing a riot. Barchiel can almost compare this to a Noise Marine but on a much childish level.

This is the song that never ends
Yes it goes on and on my friend
Some people started singing it
Not knowing what it was
But people kept singing it just because

Not knowing what it was

Not knowing what it was

Not knowing what it was

Shift to Jukebox -> What the heck?
-------------------------------------------------
Yumi

Yumi is glad she doesn't have to be near the cacophony that is Liselle at the moment. She turned towards Jennifer. "I apologize for what will occur and I will let you know that I hold no ill will towards you. But we both know that this will happen. Best path." She suddenly darts into range before letting out a pair of circular motion bokken strikes towards Jennifer's mid section then temple.

Fall grace
Deal 2 stamina damage. 1/3 chance to inflict daze for 3 turns. Disables Fall Grace for 1 turn. Daze- requires 2 success rolls to hit target.
Dancer of the East(Passive): Opponents have a 10% chance of skipping their turn due to being distracted by her dance.

Last edited by Mizuhashi on Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2018 5:53 am

Gwenivere smiled in response to Robin's question.
"You wish for a carrot to go with this stick? Well, I'm feeling generous. If you assist me, we can continue the dance. Alone. Just us. With no interruptions..." She responded, allowing him to read between the lines.

The crowds began to split between the two groups, as if they were being perfectly coordinated. They were beginning to position themselves at awkward places between the opposed groups, blocking lines of sight, and clear paths. And yet, there was always one or two paths open for Daraku's fighters to counterattack.

(The reaction to the song will have to wait until big post tonight xD)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2018 6:22 am

Ix walked close to Robin "Don't fall for her tricks, she's trying to manipulate you." she said with a worried look on her face.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2018 6:37 am

((I wonder if Liselle has global taunt passive to go with that))
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2018 7:27 am

"..." Well then. Robin was certainly blushing. It was..certainly tempting. But before he could respond, Ix brought him to reality. "T-Thank you, lady Ix." He turned to Gwen. "I'll take you up on your offer after this fight! And after we've brought you back to reality!" He began to charge his Tome.

(Charge)

Barchiel however was just..looking over at the Slime. Whatever she was doing, it was certainly...annoying? But hey, if it worked, it worked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mysteries of Daraku III
Page 12 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next