A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share
 

 Mysteries of Daraku III

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

Posts : 2028
Join date : 2016-12-26
Age : 30
Location : i dont want to tell you

Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2018 11:28 am

Glen take his dagers and make a offensive stance pointing his daggers towards his opponent "let this get started" he says preparing for attack while spinning his daggers in his hands

Prowd prepare his sword taking it from his back and pointing it forwards "and the action is begining!" he says smiling so he was waiting so much

_________________
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWSRqWpWPzE -Glen and Prowd Theme-
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWSRqWpWPzE -Glen and Prowd Them
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

Posts : 1940
Join date : 2014-10-31
Age : 27
Location : United Kingdom

Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2018 2:32 pm

(Ferro - Enchant: Reinforcement - 1 CRIT FAIL) (Well, start as you mean to go on, I guess xD)
Ferro began to focus his magical energies on his staff, and ended up overdoing it slightly. As the magical energies coalesce, the staff begins to hum with power, then vibrate, and start to shake, pulling itself free from Ferro's grasp, and flying into the crowd.

(BV - Red Hot Right - 15 CRIT FAIL) (Damn, Rep! 2 in a row!)
Meanwhile, the masked crusader dashed forward, encircling her fist in flames, ready to slug the third seat right in the face. Unfortunately, the third seat perfectly redirected the punch towards Glen, who had only just prepared his daggers.

As the fist hit Glen, however, a strange sensation ran through him. He was used to pain, but this was... different. It was as if he'd been caressed in precisely the same place as he'd been injured.

(Zara's Passive Discovered! "Pleasure and Pain, One and the Same" - All willpower damage is converted into stamina damage (in the form of exhaustion) and all stamina damage is converted into willpower damage)

(Yumi - Fall grace - 94 CRIT) (Aaaaand of course. As always, a crit will mean that the maximum effect occurs, if there is a variable involved, and the next attack will autohit)
Unlike the others, however, Yumi manages to see through Jennifer's movements, recognising them from years of training as a dancer herself, and strikes true with her bokken, knocking Jennifer off balance.

(Jennifer's Passive - Pure Body, Unpure Mind - Daze Status - 42)
Despite being knocked off balance, Jennifer quickly regains her composure and shifts into a battle position.
"Impressive. But I'm afraid that this will not last long." Jennifer began to shimmer again, and a shockwave of force appears to comes from her.

(Flurry of Blows - 44, 75, 26)
Yumi feels the distinct sensation of being hit twice, and narrowing avoiding a third. But, along with that, the familiar sensation of corruption seeping into her, and the unusual sensation of a caress across her stomach, and shoulder.

(Jen Crowd Action - 71 - No action taken)
(Jennifer Seductress 1 - Gentle Kiss - Target: Ferro - 84)
One of the women from beside Jennifer made her way over to Ferro.
"Oh no... did you lose your staff? Here, let me help you find another hard... bit of wood..." She commented, as she leaned in to kiss him. As she did, he felt his energy being sapped away from him, though it wasn't clear if she was the one sapping it or not.

(Jennifer Seductress 2 - Distracting Flash - Target: Black Vulcan - 44)
The second woman decided to take a less... direct approach.
"I'd love to see what's under your mask. Tell you what, I'll show you mine, if you show me yours." She winked, and exposed herself astounding figure to Black Vulcan.

(Tranform: Jukebox - 17)
Meanwhile, on the other side of the room, Liselle had transformed herself into a jukebox, and began to blast out music. Unfortunately for her, it currently seemed to cause an equal distraction to her allies as to her enemies.

(Ix - Inspiring Rune - 36)
Ix cast an inspiring rune on Barchiel. He felt power flow through him, and directly out of his Bolter as he took aim and fired.

(Barchiel - Bolter - 6)
His shots hit true on one of Gwen's followers, causing him to yell out in pain, not expecting to have been shot right out of the bat.

(Robin - Charge - 94 CRIT)
Robin was able to fully charge his tome, as it clearly retained some of the charge from before.

Gwen decided to take full advantage of her distracted foes. She clears her throat, and begins to walk towards Robin.

(Gwen - All Eyes on Me - 23)
Unfortunately, it became clear that no-one even heard her clearing her throat over Liselle's noise. Instead, she cast an annoyed look at the slime.

(Gwen Muscle Scimitar - Slash - Target: Prowd - 99)
The scimitar wielder behind Gwen dashed forwards towards Prowd, and slashed at him. However, Prowd was easily able to deflect her blow before it could hurt him.

(Gwen Muscle Warhammer - Slam - Target: Barchiel - 26) (Randomly chosen target. Warhammer wielder goes straight after Warhammer 40k character xD)
The warhammer wielder dashed forwards with similar speed and gusto, but with a long swing of his warhammer, he manages to crack it against the top of Barchiel's head. As the blow landed, Barchiel felt pleasantly light headed.

(Gwen Crowd Action - 6 - Disadvantage on attacks made against Scimitar Wielder)
As the scimitar wielder stepped back, after being parried, the crowd converged, making it much harder for her to be struck.

(Global Effect: Aura of Haze
Team Gwen Passive: Ix's Rune - Disadvantage to Aura
Ix - 3, 29
Barchiel - 51, 42
Robin - 46, 46
Liselle - 5, 86
Prowd - 97
Ferro - 42
Black Vulcan - 86 CRIT
Yumi - 49
Glen - 68)
As the haze begins to set in, Ix's rune puts in the work. Prowd, Ix and Yumi feel it the haze seep into their minds. Whilst Robin, Ferro and Glen manage to steel their minds against the haze, and Barchiel and Liselle are protected by the rune, none of them are as well prepared for it as the hero of justice, who refuses to give in the the forces of evil!

Ix: 29
Barchiel: 27 + Inspired: 2 (+2 damage)
Robin: 30
Liselle: 30
Prowd: 29
Ferro: 28 + Disarmed
Black Vulcan: 30 + Immune to Haze next round + Fascinated by Seductress 2 (Disadvantage on all attacks not made again her)
Yumi: 25 + Corruption: 2
Glen: 28

Jen: 28 + Next Attack Autohits
J1: 30
J2: 30
Gwen: 30
GSc: 30
GWar: 26

(If I've miscalculated something somewhere, please do tell me. Boy that took a while to do. Remind me why I agreed to this again? xD)


Last edited by X_Simply-Perfect_X on Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:26 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

Posts : 2960
Join date : 2017-07-27
Age : 25
Location : The digital world

Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2018 2:40 pm

The music was a..bit distracting, but Robin successfully managed to charge his Tome. The surge of energy surprised him, though he grinned at the chance to perform something he had been wanting to use during his spar with Liselle. "Take this! THORON!" A spear of lightning began to form, intent on hurtling towards it's target. Said target? The warhammer wielding subordinate.

Barchiel grimaced as he was hit in the head with the hammer, surprised that it didn't...hurt as much as he thought. Though there was also this...strange haze seeping into his mind. Growling, he stomped onto the ground, rearing back before launching a Power Fist at the man. "TAKE THIS, YOU BASTARD!"

(Robin uses Thoron, Barchiel uses Power Fist. This should be...interesting.)


Last edited by AzureTyrant on Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KyoryuuBlaze

KyoryuuBlaze

Posts : 7550
Join date : 2016-05-10
Age : 22
Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2018 2:41 pm

Ferro had felt his heart plummet at the immediate loss of his staff in the crowd before it 180d into skyrocketing when he felt the seductress's kiss. However, it was merely the beginning and he wasn't going to let his disarming cripple him, attempting to combo the seductress.
-Fleet Combo-
Vulcan was annoyed that her first strike was glanced off with ease and was prepped to strike again when she saw the other seductress flash her. "I-Impressive form, villain! But I will not be swayed!" She leaped forth and spun through the air, attempting to smash her heel into the woman's side.
-Red Heel-

_________________
Roleplayers for the win =3=
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Posts : 6016
Join date : 2014-03-15
Age : 27

Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2018 2:45 pm

(You are the one who decided to make all the fights at the same time xD btw I'm gonna make you calculate a lot now xD)

Seeing how her team was the one that was taking damage Ix decided to cast one of her new runes "Thanks Adri for teaching me this..." Suddenly a powerful rune appeared on the floor

(Great Guardian rune)

(PD: Please don't let those two hit each other)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

Posts : 1940
Join date : 2014-10-31
Age : 27
Location : United Kingdom

Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2018 3:05 pm

(Oh, that's right. Damn past me *shakes fist*
And I forgot to put enemy HP up xD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

Posts : 1701
Join date : 2009-11-08

Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2018 4:48 pm

Sierra is having trouble trying to keep up with everything that is going on at the same time.  Though she has seen larger fights, none of them had this many concentration of skilled combatants (using the term encompassing the charmers too).  3 times did catch her attention though:

- Ferro's enchantment even if he flubbed it.  It might be worth investigating it so she can try to imitate it for her own enchantment skills.
- Ix's rune.  Another for similar reasons as rune are also a basis of enchantment though this one's effect is more emotional based.  
- The strange synchronization of how Jennifer's and Lady Collbard's forces move.  Is there a link that causes them to move as if a concerted organization?  Unlike the other two, this is more curiosity rather than something benefiting her.

((Big post for someone that is just sitting on her ass!))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

Posts : 2028
Join date : 2016-12-26
Age : 30
Location : i dont want to tell you

Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2018 6:58 pm

Prowd Charges toward his...target? wiht his sword and make a Quick triple slash with it "Heaa!!,ja,ja!!, taki this"! he retreat and prepare for another attack

Glen charge toward his target and make a fast slit at full speed in his/her chest with his daggers before retreat and prepare the daggers for make another attack "i'm ready for everything!".

1...2...3 Slash

invisible slit

_________________
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWSRqWpWPzE -Glen and Prowd Theme-
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWSRqWpWPzE -Glen and Prowd Them
Mizuhashi



Posts : 1976
Join date : 2018-04-22

Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 13 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2018 8:08 pm

The slime girl was getting some mixed results. On one hand, it doesn't seem to distract the enemy as much as she'd like though she wasn't disrupting her allies as well. Though the glare from the telepath did suggest she was getting something done. Well if Gwenivere likes the music so much, maybe she'd like to listen to it up close! The bottom of the jukebox opens up and suddenly a pair of pseudopod shoots out and tries to grab her and pull her inside herself, like some sort of animated horror movie. The song suddenly takes an eerie tone shift.

This is the song that never ends
Yes it goes on and on my friend
Some people started singing it
Not knowing what it was
But people kept singing it just because

Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 13 LHDRnOk

Engulf (Also Liselle switched genre into horror flick Razz )- Engulf (stamina)- Liselle surrounds all of herself around the other person and tries to engulf them with her slime body. Deal 2 stamina damage and binds them. Can now use Spin to Win and Cannon but removes bind.

Also puts her point blank of that song that goes on and on.



Yumi on the other hand, was more successful...momentarily. It is until Jennifer recovered more quicker than she anticipated and the retaliation was swift that she was only able to avoid one of the attack. That sensation...corruption! She needs to keep Jennifer to using those moves! A flowing motion of her bokken allow her to create a brief illusion of her intention to attack her head again but a forward and side step, well choreographed position her past Jennifer aiming to land both strikes to the spine.

Spring blossom- Spring blossom. Deal 2 stamina damage. Disables Spring Bloom for 1 turn. 1/3 chance to inflict disoriented for 3 turns.
Disorientation- May not use moves that deals over 3 damage.

Dancer of the East(Passive) Opponents have a 10% chance of skipping their turn due to being distracted by her dance.

(btw might be late but I think Jennifer was suppose to roll 2 die to shake off Yumi's daze Razz)
Conversely, to remove any mental based status effects (charm, dazed, etc), Jennifer takes disadvantage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

Posts : 1940
Join date : 2014-10-31
Age : 27
Location : United Kingdom

Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 5:08 pm

(Robin - Thoron - 97)
Robin fired a massive array of lightning towards his target, but had to shift its direction at the last second to avoid hitting the metal coated space marine who was aiming for the same target.

(Barchiel - Power Fist - 49)
Simultaneously, Barchiel attempted to slam his fist into the enemy, only to think better of it as a massive storm of lightning came his way. He pulled himself away from it, and lost his chance to slam his fist into the warhammer wielder.

(Ix - Great Guardian Rune - 17 (Not a crit, thank goodness xD))
Ix, meanwhile, was trying out a new rune. It was particularly complex, and one she had never tried before. To her dismay, she couldn't quite pull the energy needed to cast a rune of that size, and the rune fizzled.

(Prowd - 1 2 3 Slice - Disadvantage due to crowd cover - 98, 96 CRIT, assuming the rest hit due to crit. Also, wow.)
Prowd, meanwhile, was having much better luck with his target, the scimitar wielder. After perfectly parrying her blow, he manages to slice into her with three perfect cuts, knocking her to the ground. (Mooks don't get boss crit partial immunity, she will skip her turn)

(Liselle - Jukebox + Engulf = Cover Song - 50, 58) (I couldn't resist, it was right there xD. The two rolls were for Jukebox and Engulf respectively)
Liselle managed to grab onto Gwen, forcing her inside the slime, and causing her entire body to reverberate with the, now terrifying, rendition of the song. Gwen's eyes burned furiously, as the slime became the sole focus of all of her attention. At which point, the crowd stopped moving around in perfect sequence, and began to wander aimlessly.

(Gwen - Escape the Music - 96 CRIT)
Gwen's rage burst out as, seemingly with the power of her mind and fury alone, the slime splits apart around her. Though it did not seem to harm her, she'd need some time to put herself back together again, and had lost her jukebox form.

(Scimitar Wielder - Pass)
(Warhammer Wielder - Slam - 52)
Once again, the warhammer wielder slams his warhammer down towards Barchiel, and once again connects.

(Ferro - Fleet Combo - 62, 59, 37)
Ferro manages to get a knee into the seductress, but she manages to back away before the other two blows can be landed on her.

(Black Vulcan - Red Heel - 47)
Rachel charges towards her opponent, and pivots to attempt a reverse spin kick, to slam her heel into the seductress, but comes up swinging at air, as the seductress ducks out the way moment before the heel would have slammed into her lovely face.

(Yumi - Spring Blossom - AUTOHIT, 26 on Disorient, fail)
As Yumi continues her dance, she swings perfectly towards Jennifer's spine. She feels the connection, but just moments after the attack lands, Jennifer seems to disappear entirely. Yumi is relatively sure the full effect of the attack didn't break through.

(Glen - Invisible Slit - 5 CRIT)
As Glen rushes forwards to get an attack against Jennifer, he swings his sword directly at her front. Unfortunately, it is at that moment, Jennifer disappeared, causing Glen's dagger to slash against poor Yumi.

(Jennifer - Fireball (Skip Turn Check - 26))
(Glen - 70)
(Yumi - 35)
(Ferro - 83)
(Black Vulcan - 73)
(J1 - 18)
(J2 - 76)

Jennifer appears 10 feet in the air, her hand holding a ball of fire, which she launches down at the ground. Glen and the two seductresses notice it coming, and manage to avoid getting complete scorched by it, but still take minor burns. Unfortunately, the stunned dancer, and the staff wielder, and the hero for justice all took the full barrage of flames.

(S1 - Gentle Kiss - 2)
After avoiding most of the flames, the seductress re-entered to find a singed Ferro.
"Oh, honey, you got a little to close to the fire? Here, let me kiss is better..." The seductress said, as she began to kiss him across his burns.

(S2 - Gentle Kiss - 49)
The other seductress tried a similar tactic with Black Vulcan.
"Hey cutie, want to feel a bit better." She leaned in to kiss her, only to find that the mask was completely blocking her from doing so. "Oh, err... *aha* would you mind, umm, taking off your mask?"

(????? - ????? - 6 - Target: Ferro)
Ferro felt a strange energy resonate off of him. It felt like his own magic, but he was certain he hadn't channelled it himself. On top of that, it seemed to be empowering his fists in a similar manner to how he empowered his staff.

(???? - ????? - 37)
Ix felt a similar sensation, as her inspiring rune began to coalesce, before shooting off wildly. Though it seemed to do nothing, the energy had definitely been there.

(Gwen Haze Rolls:
2 more turns for team Gwen:
Ix - 9, 57
Barchiel - 78, 14
Robin - 79, 55
Liselle - 99, 14
Prowd - 89
Ferro - 98 CRIT
Black Vulcan - Immune This Turn
Yumi - 5 CRIT
Glen - 15 CRIT)

(Mother's Blessing Passive: 10% chance to remove corruption to those near Ferro (91+))
(Yumi: 67, 17) (Two rolls, since I didn't do it last turn)

Ix: 28
Barchiel: 25 + Inspired: 1 (+2 damage)
Robin: 29
Liselle: 30 + Stunned/In Pieces
Prowd: 28
Ferro: 22 + Disarmed + Empowered Fists: 3 (x2 damage) + Immune to Next Haze
Black Vulcan: 26
Yumi: 17 + Corruption: 2 + Stunned + Disadvantage on Next Roll
Glen: 25 + Disadvantage on Next Roll

Jen: 26
J1: 26
J2: 28
Gwen: 28 + Lost Crowd Control
GSc: 27 + Autohit by next attack
GWar: 26

(I had taken the Daze to be a physical effect Embarassed Way to contradict myself xD
Also, poor Yumi!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Posts : 6016
Join date : 2014-03-15
Age : 27

Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 5:16 pm

Ix looked around and saw that the team fighting Jennifer wasn't in the best shape so she decided to cast her most powerful healing spell, summoning her sword she kneeled as she sank her blade on the floor and started her chant "Oh healing light, protect my brethen... Eternal shine!"

(Eternal Shine)

(Pd: C'mon guys you are making me use the big heal already, let's hope the rolls for the reduced dmg work for us xD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KyoryuuBlaze

KyoryuuBlaze

Posts : 7550
Join date : 2016-05-10
Age : 22
Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 5:23 pm

Ferro sighed into the Seductress's kiss and seemed to enjoy it for a moment, but he quickly turned it around by attempting to push her back with a swift palm strike.
-Palm Strike-
Vulcan frowned and attempted to bust the other Seductress's head open with her elbow.
-Hammer Down-

_________________
Roleplayers for the win =3=
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mizuhashi



Posts : 1976
Join date : 2018-04-22

Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 5:25 pm

(Sheesh I basically do nothing for this turn x.x)

SPLAT! Liselle wasn't expecting Gwen to just teleknietically burst her apart. It will take her time reform herself but and song end up stopping for now.

Similarly Yumi getting hit by the dagger from friendly fire and getting blown back from the ensuing fireball. Momentarily crumbled up to the side.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

Posts : 2028
Join date : 2016-12-26
Age : 30
Location : i dont want to tell you

Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 5:47 pm

"the wheel of fate is turning!" Prowd says while creating a hand pure of shadows in a shape of a claw and running toward the scimitar wielder trying to catch her with the giant claw "Rebel! 1!" Prowd smile while saying the introduction of his favorite fighing videogame

Glen in the other hand curse under his breath for missing the hit "dam you!, take this!" he try again this time spinning aroung throwing poisonous spikes outwards "haaaa!!"

Power Claw

spike Dance

_________________
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWSRqWpWPzE -Glen and Prowd Theme-
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWSRqWpWPzE -Glen and Prowd Them
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

Posts : 2960
Join date : 2017-07-27
Age : 25
Location : The digital world

Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 13 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 6:41 pm

Robin and Barchiel both cursed as their attacks missed, Barchiel letting out a roar as he got bonked upside the head once more. Robin looked over to Liselle upon hearing the..surprisingly frightening music come to a sudden halt, only to see Gwen cause the poor slime to splatter. While he knew she would be okay, anger still bubbled within, causing him to point his hand at Gwen.

"ELWIND!"

Arcs of wind shot forward, intent on slicing through the enchantress and hopefully knocking her down as well.

Barchiel however, decided to go with a different tactic, pulling out his Chainsword and swinging at the warhammer wielding man.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

Posts : 1940
Join date : 2014-10-31
Age : 27
Location : United Kingdom

Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 13 EmptySat Jul 21, 2018 2:09 pm

(Ix - Eternal Shine:
Ix: 70
Barchiel: 87
Robin: 55
Liselle: 81
Prowd: 41
Ferro: 31
Black Vulcan: 73
Yumi: 39
Glen: 62)
Ix channel's light forth into the group. She feels the healing warmth surround her and protect her, as she glances over at the group fighting Jennifer, notices Glen starting to look a little tougher. However, as she glances around the rest of the group, she notices that it seems to be having very little effect on anyone else, beyond the standard healing.

(Ferro - Palm Strike - 74)
Ferro manages to land a blow against the Seductress with his, now empowered, fists. He feels a satisfying crack as he hits.

(Black Vulcan - Hammer Down - 73)
Vulcan, meanwhile, continues to have a great deal of difficulty hitting her opponent; her swaying dodges perfectly distracting the hero from managing to get a clean blow.

(Yumi - Pass)
(Liselle - Pass)
(Glen - Spike Dance - Disadvantage 37, 57)
Glen fires out his spikes, but Jennifer skillfully manages to adjust her landing position to ensure she avoided all of them.

(Prowd - Power Claw - Autohit)
Prowd slashed out at his stunned opponent, and managed to paralyze her, making her an easier target to take down.

(Robin - Elwind - 29)
Robin casted his spell, seemingly perfectly lined up to take down the, now enraged, Gwenivere. Unfortunately, the force of the telekinetic explosion around her forced the wind to part perfectly around her, as if she was protected by some form of barrier.

(Barchiel - Chainsword - 60)
Barchiel revved up his chainsword and sucessfully managed to land a blow against the warhammer wielder. As he did, the sword seemed to glow with the last remanents of Ix's inspiring rune, burning into the warhamer wielder.

(Jennifer - Lance of Force - Target: Yumi - 58)
Seeing Yumi staggering, Jennifer decided it was time to finish her off. Her associates seemed to be doing a reasonable job of distracting the others, and only the dagger wielder and the dancer were focused on her. After the strange healing light, the dagger wielder looked like he was almost back to tiptop fighting shape. She felt she'd need to deal with their healer at some point. She fired out a lance of force towards the dancer, knocking her back a few feet, and seeming to do some serious damage.

(Jennifer Free Action - Dispel Damage Reduction on Glen - 22)
Speaking of the dagger wielder, she felt that whatever magic had been placed upon him would make him harder to deal with in the future, so with her other hand, the one not firing the lance of force, she unwound the spell protecting Glen.

(S1 - Distracting Flash - 45)
Upon being knocked back by Ferro's assault, the seductress pouts.
"Ohh.... you didn't like my kiss sweetie? Well, how about this!" She asked, as she moved to lift up her dress to reveal her perfect figure underneath. Unfortunately, her dress gets stuck, and she struggled to lift it, almost getting tangled up in it, in a manner most unsexy, though undeniably cute. She gave up, and continued to pout.

(S2 - Gentle Kiss - 6)
The other seductress decided to change of tack. Instead of aiming to kiss the masked hero on the... well... mask, she would go for a more exposed area.
"Well, what a delicious view we have here." She commented, as she moved up to her cleavage, and gently kissed her on her exposed skin. A jolt of pleasure and fatigue shot through the hero as she did.

(Gwenivere - Regain Crowd Control - 97)
Gwenivere spent her time focusing on regaining control of the crowd, but in her rage, she wasn't able to focus. Damn slime, messing up her concentration. Did she have any idea who she was messing with? She was Gwenivere Goddamn Collbard, and she was NOT about to be outshone by some... low class monster who wouldn't know a good show if it slapped her in the... well, anywhere really. Did it make a difference for slimes? She took a couple of deep breaths.

(GSc - Paralyzed)
(GWar - Slam - 49)
The warhammer wielder attempted to swing down his warhammer just before getting hit by the chainsword, which knocked him off balance, and forced him to make a strategic retreat, making his attack fail to connect.

(Gwen Haze:
Last turn for team Gwen:
Ix - 6,8
Barchiel - 61, 16
Robin - 99, 15
Liselle - 10, 71
Prowd - 73
Ferro - Immune This Turn
Black Vulcan - 75
Yumi - 78, 51 (Due to Disadvantage on Next Roll)
Glen - 63)

(Mother's Blessing:
Yumi: 8 FAIL)

Ix: 30 + DR2: 2
Barchiel: 28 + Inspired: 1 (+2 damage)
Robin: 29
Liselle: 30
Prowd: 29
Ferro: 25 + Disarmed + Empowered Fists: 2 (x2 damage)
Black Vulcan: 26
Yumi: 12 + Corruption: 2
Glen: 27

Jen: 26
J1: 22
J2: 28
Gwen: 28 + Lost Crowd Control
GSc: 25 + Autohit by next attack
GWar: 21
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KyoryuuBlaze

KyoryuuBlaze

Posts : 7550
Join date : 2016-05-10
Age : 22
Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 13 EmptySat Jul 21, 2018 2:23 pm

After having dealt a heavy blow to the Seductress, Ferro aimed to switch focus onto Jennifer. "Sorry for the wait, I promised you a dance!" He leaped for Jennifer, ready to unleash a combo with his heightened strength.
-Fleet Combo-
Vulcan, meanwhile, was getting increasingly frustrated by the woman in front of her. "Stay still you damn fiend!" She attempted to reach out and grab the woman to keep her still.
-Basic Bind-

_________________
Roleplayers for the win =3=
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

Posts : 2960
Join date : 2017-07-27
Age : 25
Location : The digital world

Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 13 EmptySat Jul 21, 2018 2:24 pm

Robin cursed under his breath as his magic dissipated against some kind of...barrier? At least Gwen seemed upset. The only issue was going to be trying to keep her ire away from the now splattered slime. Looking around, Robin noticed that this fight seemed to be taking it's toll on the entire party. Pulling out his Bronze Sword, he charged at Gwen, prepared to swing.

"Hey! I thought you wanted to dance with me! Just the two of us, alone? How about you stop focusing on the slime and focus on me? Or was it just bravado?!" A taunt. Hopefully it'd get her attention.

(Robin used Bronze Sword. And is taunting the angry woman. Good job.)

Barchiel smirked underneath his helmet as the blade bit into the side of that damnedable warrior before taking a moment to take in the surroundings. The fight seemed to be doing...somewhat alright. For this battle, neither side seemed to be getting in an edge. The other group wasn't doing too well from the bit he could see....He'd have to hurry up and finish this, so he could help them. Switching to his Flamer, he let loose, allowing a stream of fire to shoot out towards the warhammer wielder. "Extra Crispy."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Posts : 6016
Join date : 2014-03-15
Age : 27

Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 13 EmptySat Jul 21, 2018 2:26 pm

(I'll leave this here... In a spoiler to avoid the extra long post)

Spoiler:
 

-------------------------------------------------

Ix started to feel the preasure as she saw her healing spell not going at full power, but it was then when Dixi spoke "Hey... Ix...", her tone was serious almost... furious, "Y-Yes Dixi?" "I'm sorry but I'm taking control..." "E-Eh?"

Passive Activated: Don't touch my Yumi!

Before Ix could even complain Dixi took control, the preasure of her aura overwhelmed the room once more but this time ti was even more powerful and then she dasehd towards Jennifer with an incredible speed, delivering her Final Revenger to the third seat before she could even react "What have you done... That's my Yumi!"

After beating Jennifer with her combo Dixi landed in front of Yumi "I won't let her hurt you again." she says to her while taking battle position ready to keep beating the hell out of Jennifer "Ready for round two!?" "Need help Dixi?" "No, she's mine." Dixi's aura was even more intimidating than usual, her red aura was as strong as Jennifer's black aura with the diference of the lighting sparks around Dixi's body.


Last edited by Nekurion Alter on Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:14 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mizuhashi



Posts : 1976
Join date : 2018-04-22

Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 13 EmptySat Jul 21, 2018 2:43 pm

Liselle caught the sight of Jennifer blasting Yumi away and winces. Yumi looks in pretty bad shape already. She glances over to Gwen who was trying to focus but was having problem while her troops seems to be doing nothing. Then her eyes caught sight of Robin making an attempt to get Gweniviere away. That's sweet but she wasn't even hurt. However, she tries to the potential distract to race behind Gweniviere before transforming...

A silouette of of Jennifer suddenly apearing to the side of Gwen and thrusting her palms out to send a force lance at Gweniviere.

Slimeshift to Jennifer -> Lance of Force.
Deal 7 damage.

HP before losing form: 5

Yumi went flying back a couple of feet before hitting the floor hard. Gasping for breath she suddenly cough up blood from the impact on her. It was then that she caught Dixi dart in, fully enraged. Getting up the best she can, she tries to provide as much support as she can, throwing a chain to try to bind Jennifer to allow Dixi some opportunity.

Binding Chain
2 damage and bind target,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

Posts : 2028
Join date : 2016-12-26
Age : 30
Location : i dont want to tell you

Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 13 EmptySat Jul 21, 2018 4:09 pm

glen run toward jennifer again and try to hit her with something, making a crossed slash with his daggers forming a wound in his stomach in a cross shape "Damm you!"


Prowd just concentrate and try to finish his target with a charge of his shield creating the shield before he make impact and then dissapear it "this will be enough"

Cross daggers

shadow shield

_________________
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWSRqWpWPzE -Glen and Prowd Theme-
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWSRqWpWPzE -Glen and Prowd Them
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

Posts : 1940
Join date : 2014-10-31
Age : 27
Location : United Kingdom

Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 22, 2018 2:39 pm

(???? - ????:
Ix: 28
Barchiel: 65
Robin: 28
Liselle: 28
Prowd: 78
Ferro: 94
Black Vulcan: 60
Yumi: 98
Glen: 48)
As Dixi charged forwards, she felt a strange sensation of energy passing over her, as if Ix's Eternal Shine echoed through her body, washing over the party once more. This time, it seemed to connect with the party, the protection washing over them, leaving a faint aura around all but Barchiel.

(???? - ???? - 43)
Ferro, once again, felt the strange resonance of energy from before, though it appeared to have no noticeable effect on anyone.

(Yumi - Binding Chain - 14)
(Ferro - Fleet Combo - 56, 46, 90) (Only first roll counts for crits)
(Glen - Cross Daggers - 7)
(Ixana - Don't touch my Yumi! - Autohit Passive)
Yumi shoots a chain out to Jennifer, binding her, as Ferro unleashes a barrage of punches, all of which connected, as he felt the last of the strange energy release from him, the magic that had empowered his fists disappearing. This all concluded with Ixana dashing through crowds of people, at literally breakneck speeds, causing her quite a bit of pain as she clearly overextended herself, before slamming into Jennifer, and knocking her into a vicious aerial combo attack, as Jennifer remains unable to react due to the chain surrounding her, before finally being slammed into the ground. Unfortunately for Glen, he charged forward at just the wrong moment, instead striking Ferro with his daggers. The damage doesn't seem to all go through, but it certainly hurts.

(Vulcan - Basic Bind - 56)
Black Vulcan finally manages to grasp onto her opponent, despite her attempts to avoid the hero. The Seductress smiled.
"Well, you've caught me. What do you want to do with me?" She asked, purring.

(Robin - Bronze Sword - 83)
Robin charged forwards, sword in hand, spewing taunts to get Gwenivere's attention. Unfortunately for him, as he stepped closer and closer to Gwenivere, the haze seemed to affect him more and more, causing him to hesitate on his swing. Gwenivere turned to see the strike coming and, having now calmed herself a little, and established a plan, easily stepped aside to avoid the blow.
"I'm so sorry, my little bird. Have I been ignoring you? Were you getting lonely, perhaps?" She asked, curling her lips into a smile. She looked towards her two warriors, and gestured for them to deal with the slime.

(Barchiel - Flamer - 63)
Before he manages to finish off the warhammer wielder with a blast of fire, the warrior retreated, seemingly responding to Gwenivere's command, despite not having been looking in her direction. This caused Barchiel's burst of flames to land on nothing but the air in front of him.

(Liselle - Lance of Force - 35)
Though the form she had taken perfectly emulated Jennifer, something felt off. She sent out a blast of force towards Gwenivere, but the pure energy required to do it, forced Liselle's hand up, as if recoiling from the blast, causing the lance to go off target, and connect with the ceiling above, making a rather large hole.

(Prowd - Shadow Shield - Autohit)
Prowd charged towards the scythe wielder, as she attempted to make her own retreat, dealing pain directly into her back, and flinger her forwards. She seemed to take it in her stride, but it clearly hurt.

(Jennifer - Passive Struggle - 18
Flurry of Blows - 70, 88, 74)
The group surrounding Jennifer seemed relatively proud of the damage dealt to her, but they had not taken into account one small thing. Jennifer was a close range specialist. And they were all perfectly in her range. Without so much as a muscle twitch, she seemed to be back on her feet, free from Yumi's bindings, as a barrage of strikes came from her in afterimages of her motion, striking the four of them rather hard, and infecting them all with her corruption. The first strike they felt didn't come with accompanying pain, but the following two did, as the blows shattered the aura that had been protecting them. As they all were pushed back from the blows, the aura around them seemed to regenerate, but the damage had clearly been done already.

(Gwenivere - All Eyes on Me - 42)
Gwenivere draws the attention of the group around her, forcing them all to focus their attention on her. She slowly moves over towards Robin, placing her arms gently around him. Not restrictively, nor aggressively, but sensually. Robin's mind begins to fill with possibilities, of what Gwenivere planned to do with him, or do to him. He felt a sliver of corruption seep into him as it did.

(GScy - Slice - 61)
The scythe wielder all but fell into an attack against Liselle, causing it to swing wide, as she overshot her attack.

(GWH - Slam - 98 CRIT) (Since it's only a mook, I'm gonna say this attack bypasses DR, rather than stunning)
Straight after the attempted slice of the scythe wielder, the slime found herself being assaulted, and almost pancaked, by the slam of the warhammer wielder, almost causing her to lose her form, despite the protection for Ix's aura.

(S1 - Gentle Kiss - New Target: Yumi - 57)
Having been almost entirely ignored by Ferro, as he'd dashed off to 'dance with Jennifer', the seductress continued to pout, feeling left out, she decided to take solice in the arms of the dancer, who didn't seem to be in good shape. Perhaps she could pick off the weak one whilst the others were distracted.
"Hey cutie, how's about you and me have some fun~" She winked, as she approached Yumi.

(S2 - Struggle - 45)
The other seductress, meanwhile, tried to lean forward to kiss Black Vulcan from her, now, advantageous position. Unfortunately, Vulcan's grip allowed her neither leyway to kiss her, nor enough slack to let her escape.

(Zara - ???? - 41)
Zara observed the fight, an interested and amused eyebrow raised in Ixana and Ferro's direction.

(Gwen Haze:
Ixana - 40
Barchiel - 44
Robin - 70
Liselle - 17
Prowd - 27
Ferro - 44
Black Vulcan - 58
Yumi - 51
Glen - 42)

(Mother's Blessing:
Yumi: 6 FAIL
Ferro: 95 PASS
Glen: 28 FAIL
Ixana: 59 FAIL) (Well, I guess it's Mother's Blessing for a reason xD)
Ferro felt Adri reaching out to him, and embracing his soul in one of her signature bear-crushingly strong hugs, squeezing out part of the corruption that had touched him.

Ixana: 23 + Corruption: 3 + DR2: 2
Barchiel: 29
Robin: 29 + Corruption: 1 + DR2: 2
Liselle: 27 + DR2: 2 + Jennifer Form: 3
Prowd: 29 + DR2: 2
Ferro: 20 + Disarmed + Corruption: 2 + DR2: 2
Black Vulcan: 29 + DR2: 2
Yumi: 10 + Corruption: 5 + DR2: 2
Glen: 26 + Corruption: 3 + DR2: 2

Jen: 6
J1: 22
J2: 28 + Bind
Gwen: 28 + Lost Crowd Control
GSc: 23
GWar: 21


Last edited by X_Simply-Perfect_X on Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KyoryuuBlaze

KyoryuuBlaze

Posts : 7550
Join date : 2016-05-10
Age : 22
Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 22, 2018 2:45 pm

Ferro looked towards the crowd, spotting his staff on the floor and then looked to Jennifer before rushing off to grab it.
-ReArm-
Vulcan, meanwhile, held the Seductress down tight, opening up for a surefire hit, her hair rising as it blaze with fire and her welding mask glowing red with searing heat as she reared back and slammed it into the woman's face.
-Fires of Foresight- (Autohit due to Bind)

_________________
Roleplayers for the win =3=
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

Posts : 2960
Join date : 2017-07-27
Age : 25
Location : The digital world

Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 22, 2018 2:49 pm

Robin cursed under his breath as the attack missed, his mind feeling...weak. As he went to get ready once more, he froze under her touch, eyes drinking in Gwen's form, resting on her face. "I....Uh...N-No? I..I was just...wondering if we were going to dance...."

Noticing that Liselle was being swarmed, he waved his hand, trying to launch an Arcfire at the Warrior. All while a part of him was slowly craving her, wanting nothing more than to be with her. Maybe he should take her up on that offer for a dance.

(I forgot to put the durabilities for his Spells.

Thunder is at 12.
Elwind is at 16.
Arcfire is now at 5.)

Barchiel cursed, noting the warhammer wielding man getting away from him. Turning his aim, he tried once more with the Flamer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

Posts : 2028
Join date : 2016-12-26
Age : 30
Location : i dont want to tell you

Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 13 EmptySun Jul 22, 2018 3:28 pm

Prowd go for a triple attack towards his new target, he try to slice the seductress who aproachess yumi and interrupt her making three slices in her back "hey you, here!!" he said making a offensive stance with his sword

Glen went to finish the scythe wielder prowd left almost finished with a fast attack with his daggers making a fast slit with them "I am the White Void, I am the Cold Steel, I am the Just Sword! With Blade in hand shall I reap the sins of the world and cleanse them in the fires of destruction" he make a monologue for finish after the attack "I'M Glen the time has come!"

1..2..3 slice

invisible slit

_________________
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWSRqWpWPzE -Glen and Prowd Theme-
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWSRqWpWPzE -Glen and Prowd Them
Sponsored content




Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Mysteries of Daraku III
Back to top 
Page 13 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Upon her lips :: Original Content :: RPs-
Jump to: