A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mysteries of Daraku III

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
KyoryuuBlaze

KyoryuuBlaze

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 15 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2018 1:23 pm

This asinine buffoonery was starting to get just a touch grating for Ferro. As he stepped back to survey the area, he spotted the unconscious Jennifer and elected to do something a little different. He moved to her and moved her to the end of the room, as far away from the chaos as he could get her without vacating. "You're heavier than you look," he groaned. Examining her closely, he pulled out that familiar purple stone and touched Jennifer with it, attempting to send her away.
-Free Action-
Vulcan, meanwhile, had gotten just a bit too excited at the question. "A rogue's gallery is the selection of recurring villains that every great hero has an encounter with! Batman has the Joker, Catwoman, Two-face, etc. Superman has Lex Luthor, Brainiac, etc. Ya wanna be my first big villain?" She seemed to lose focus and under the welding mask, the Seductress could see stars (or maybe even suns) in her eyes.
-Free Action-

forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 15 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2018 1:24 pm

Glen trying to separate from the seducctress who is kissing him and try to attack her again trying to ignore how her kiss feel and make a cross attack to try again, he just focus on the figth and try to don't let the gentle sweet kiss of the seductress tempt him

Cross daggers

Prowd was finaly able to get up and try to make a fast attack towards Gwen with her sword "ok, is time to rejoin the battle" he said making three slices toward her and try to make damage quickly

1..2..3 slice

AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 15 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2018 4:31 pm

Barchiel did not let his miss phase him. He was not going to give up. He had a reason to fight! His hands swung around, pulling out a Heavy Bolter, and leveling it straight at Gwen.

"I said this once before to your precious angel before we defeated her. I'll say it once more! We are the Gods of the New World Order! We are the Soldiers, the Legion of Light! We are the Center, the Depth of the Sun! FIRE AND FLAME! WE ARE ONE!"

And with that, and a mighty roar, the Heavy Bolter unleashed it's fury in her general direction.

Robin on the other hand, smirked as his tome charged. He slowly moved towards Liselle. "Lady Gwen...Might I ask what my reward would be after taking care of this slime?" He held his hand up, firing off another Nosferatu.

(Nosferatu. 1/4 Durability Remaining.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 15 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2018 5:42 pm

She at least will draw the attention of everyone else while she try to wear down Gwen. She runs towards Robin and suddenly disappear to fake him out before the room is filled with red blurs while Liselle zip towards every enemy and smashes into their like a red bullet with aimed kicks before appearing in the same place and turned towards Robin before smirking. "You know Robin, you are pretty casual about Gwenivere, that is implying that you know each other for a while. Who enchanted those tome to make them stronger?" Liselle decided to take another route instead as she tries a bit of memory flickering of their past interaction.

Abundant Slime - 2 damage to all enemies (not controlled allies) and places 1 slime stack and gives disadvantage.
Passive: Take -1 damage from magic (slimeshift Jennifer)
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yumi gets ready to charge again at Xana then stops. Her expression are hidden but unlike Robin, she seems conflicted with her clash of her thoughts. Shaking her head, she does what she can do from here, throw a fan at Xana, unfortunate her aim is off due to her struggle and it sailed toward Vulcan

Flying Fan- 2 Deal damage and disarms (knock off mask?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 15 EmptySun Jul 29, 2018 11:18 am

Sierra knows she is suppose to not get involved with anything in this but something about what Vulcan said, caused her to temporarily forget that as she shouts out to Vulcan as if the costumed woman has lost her marbles. "Seriously, why in the world would you want the JOKER as part of the rogue gallery?" Apparently Sierra knows exactly what Vulcan is talking about.

(Worth noting that Sierra has elements of Batman in her character.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 3:33 pm

(Xana - Light Rune: Attack Mode - 72, 74, 38, 2, 35, 19: 4 hits)
Xana's swords of light all go flying straight towards Gwen, who was not prepared for this attack, especially as it was not one she'd seen before.
"Perhaps you think as much, but I'm not so sure that you *ahem* 'sister' agrees with you." Gweniverre commented.

(Ferro - Move Jennifer)
(Vulcan - Nerd Talk)
Despite being out cold, Jennifer seemed to still be breathing. The attack that brought her down had clearly left her wounded, but it didn't seem like anything life threatening, or even something that she couldn't sleep off.

(Glen - Cross Daggers - 69)
Once again, Glen dashed against the seductress, and once again she evaded his daggers. She was beginning to find this little dance hilarious.

(Prowd - 1 2 3 Slice - 15 CRIT)
Prowd dashed forwards towards Gwen, attempting to strike, only to find Liselle's form in front of him, as she was about to start her strike against Gwen. Unfortunately, she took the full brunt of Prowd's attack. To make matters worse, it sliced away the remnants of her form.

(Barchiel - Heavy Bolter - 18)
Barchiel finally manages to land his hail of bullets upon Gweniverre, which seemed to annoy her further.

(Robin - Nosferatu - 74)
(Robin Struggle - 13 CRIT) (No chance to attempt struggle next turn)
Robin's dark tendils finally slam their way into the slime, absorbing her power.
"Well, my little bird, you will, of course, get to dance with myself... more intimately." Gweniverre responded, her smile grew. She then turned to the slime. "And do not try to fool him, slime. You are not capable of such magical enhancements. His tome was, of course, improved by the vast skills of Jennifer." Gweniverre added, matter of factly. As Robin thought back, he could clearly remember Jennifer's skill hands working to improve the tome. Memories of the dwarf, Thol, far from his thoughts.

(Liselle - Action Cancelled - Replaced with: Slimed! (Variant) - 45)
Liselle took up a stance to start her attack, only for it to be broken by Prowd's misstep, and to be capitalised on by Robin's magic, causing Liselle's attack to fail, and her body to be sent into a splat. As luck would have it, she managed to gather her splat to be directed towards Gweniverre, but unfortunately she fell just short of hitting her with it.

(Yumi - Flying Fan - 58)
(Yumi - Struggle - 75)
Yumi sends forth her fan, and it strikes against Vulcan, knocking her mask to the ground, and revealing the beauty underneath.

(S1 - Gentle Kiss - 1 CRIT)
"You know, you're beginning to make me think you don't WANT to hit me. I could totally understand that though. After all, where else do you get the chance to find such... pleasure than when fighting someone... like me?" The seductress gave a sultry little laugh. As she moved in to kiss him once more. However, from all of the dodging of attacks she'd been doing, she'd been spinning quite a lot, and now that she'd stopped spinning, all of her balance seemed to melt away. She instead found herself kissing the ground.

(S2 - Free Action)
"You... you want me to be your main villain?" She asked, surprised at the recognition she'd been given. To everyone else, she'd only ever been considered a henchwoman, a mook, or just some side character that wasn't all that important. But this hero. This... wait, did her mask just get knocked off? Well, that only left her one choice. She was going to have to capitalize on this opportunity fully.
"Muhahahaha! Your face has been revealed to me! I now know your secret identity!" She went full on pantomime villian. "Nothing can stop me now.... umm.... what's your hero name?" She asked, dropping the voice to ask the question.

(Gwen - Regain Crowd Control - 65)
Gwen, once again, attempted to regain control of the crowds. They were a useful resource that had been left unused for too long. Unfortunately, her concentration was currently being used up by trying to keep control of Robin and Yumi.

(GScy - Slice - 91)
The scythe wielder, once again, charges forth towards Xana, but finds her blade swiping at air once again. Despite this, she seems to be keeping her cool rather well.

(GWar - Slam - 41)
Meanwhile, the warhammer wielder still continues to have difficulty moving in the slime he's tangled up in.

(Mother's Blessing:
Yumi: 26
Ferro: 39
Glen: 62
Ixana: 45
Black Vulcan: 10
Robin: 5 (good things this is a 90+ check, not a crit check xD))

(Gwen Haze:
Ixana - 9 CRIT (Appropriate for Dixi's return xD)
Barchiel - 9 CRIT (TWICE?!)
Robin - 78
Liselle - 31
Prowd - 74
Ferro - DISADVANTAGE: 83, 39
Black Vulcan - DISADVANTAGE: 55, 98
Yumi - 88 CRIT
Glen - 11 CRIT)

Ixana: 16 + Corruption: 2 + Disadvantage on Next Roll
Barchiel: 28 + Disadvantage on Next Roll
Robin: 19 + Corruption: 5 + Dominated + +1 damage next attack
Liselle: 21 + -1 damage next attack
Prowd: 26
Ferro: 17 + Corruption: 1
Black Vulcan: 13 + Corruption: 1 + Disarmed Unmasked
Yumi: 8 + Corruption: 5 + Dominated + Immune to Haze Next Turn
Glen: 20 + Corruption: 3 + Disadvantage on Next Roll

Jen: 0 KO'd
S1: 22 + Slime: 1 + Stunned
S2: 6
Gwen: 16 + Lost Crowd Control + Slime: 2
GSc: 14 + Slime: 4 + Corruption: 1
GWar: 11 + Slime: 5

Last edited by X_Simply-Perfect_X on Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 3:46 pm

Robin let out a grunt as Liselle's energy flowed into him, a smirk at Gwen's words. "You are right, my dear...A shame this slime thinks she can fool us. I eagerly await our dance." An Arcfire shot out, prepared to engulf the slime.

(Arcfire. 4 Durability remaining.)

The Space Marine grunted, before getting an idea. With a quick thought command, his jump pack began to sputter, preparing for lift off.

(Steel Rain.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 3:48 pm

The moment Xana banished and Dixi came back to the fight proved that Gwen was right... Dixi's gaze was lost, like she lost all her fighting spirit... at least until Ix speaked "Sis, c'mon, yes she took control of Yumi's mind but have you forgotten the promise you made with her? You would protect her from being knocked out and if you couldn't make it..." That moment Dixi's eyes regained their usual fire, closing her eyes and looking up "If I can't make it..." She looked down in direction of Gwen opening her eyes with a fiery look on them "I WOULD MAKE THEM PAY! IX!" Dixi's arm seemed to change as she summoned Ix's sword filling the blessed light sword with her dark energy also making her Blood Cain power up at full power, jumping with all her strenght and firing a powerful energy blast in the whole area.

(Mixed Blade - Ix's version)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KyoryuuBlaze

KyoryuuBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 4:13 pm

Ferro sighed and laid her down carefully. "Get a good sleep, Jennifer. It was a good dance." Ferro leaped into battle again, swinging his knee towards Seductress 1.
-Fleet Combo-
Rachel's face lit up brighter the moment her opponent started playing along, taking a moment to argue to Sierra that, "I didn't say I wanted Joker!" she called to Sierra. After that argument, she cleared her throat and moved into serious mode. "Damn! I've been found out! You'll pay for this, villain, or my name's not the Black Vulcan!" After that, she whispered to the Seductress, "What's your name?"
-Free Action-

Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 6:22 pm

SPLAT! OK that is twice I got splattered today. That was a first. "It wasn't me. I was just the middleman to the person who actually did it." The puddle replied. She is starting feel guilty in putting Robin in this situation, realizing how far in Gwenivere's spell he is now.

The red puddle then reforms herself...into Gwenivere who has her eyes closed at the moment. She did realize that she can't really emulate her skills due to how it works but...

...her eyes open. All of a sudden, the slime around the hammer and scythe fighters begin to move around and starts to vibrate in a frequency that causes their body to start to become comfortably numb that they would start losing control of their action allow her to direct them towards her cause. "Sorry about this, you two." She speaks sincerely. It might not matter in this but she at least wants to let them know she holds no ill will to them.

Fall for meRise with Me- Take control of targets with 4 slime stacks. (Control: Scythe and Hammer. Target: Gwenivere.)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yumi unlike Robin is between boundaries and in conflict with herself. Trying to follow Gwenivere's order and for some reason, stopping herself, as if some compulsion is trying to halt her attack. This doubles when Dixi emerges in place of Xana, something is trying to come out. She races towards her with bokkens draw but the compulsion is is causing her attack to becoming very sloppy.

Fall grace (Disadvantage vs Dixi)
1/3 chance to inflict daze for 3 turns.
Daze- Requires 2 success rolls to hit target
Back to top Go down
View user profile
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 7:18 pm

(Rnd hate me so much X"D)

Glen suddenly stopped attacking and think about what the seductress said to him something confused and try to regain his originals thoughs

Skip turn

Prowd "Dammit, sorry Slimy friend it was not my intention, i was trying to attack the original gwen" he said with keeping his stance and change for a defensive tactic

Shadow shield

X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 12:22 pm

The little girl laughed to herself as she watched the fight below. So far, it seemed, the fight was going exactly how she'd expected it would, though it was taking much longer than she thought it would. Her eyes tracked over to Zara who, despite appearing to be only taking a casual interest, was closely studying the fight. Evaluating the threats, and tracking their corruption, as well as how they all fought with each other. She was so focused on the fight, she didn't seem to have noticed what the 'neutral bystander' had been doing this whole time, whether she was aware of it or not. Whilst Zara had been so focused on the heavy hitters, such as her daughter, the versatile and uncorrupted slime, and the particularly injured staff wielder, the little girl's attention was more focused on Sierra, and her 'Spring Rose', as well as the dancer, who's subtle dance had been much more staccato it was prior to her fall.

(???? - Light Rune: Attack Mode - 40, 45, 56, 22, 33, 13: 3 hits - Target: Gweniverre)
That strange echo effect came out of Ixana again, as swords of light materialised around her, seemingly completely out of her control, and shot out towards Gweniverre, half of them hitting her.

(???? - Enchant, Reinforcement - 92 CRIT - Target: Ferro) (Gonna say the crit makes the damage x2 for all attacks, not just staff based ones)
Meanwhile, Ferro felt his staff reverberate with power, unlike anything he'd felt before. The staff almost seemed like it was about to crack with the pure power flowing through it. It seems to flow out of the staff, and directly into Ferro.

(Robin - Arcfire - 35)
Just as the fire starts to leave Robin's hand, Liselle's figure rises from the puddle. Or rather, Gweniverre's does. Robin's casting seemed to hesitate, before he fired his pillar, only for it to be slightly off. Was this a subconcious choice? Or an accidental hesitation?

(Barchiel - Steel Rain - DISADVANTAGE: 52, 62)
Meanwhile, the space marine was able to take full advantage of his aerial superiority, slamming directly down upon Gweniverre.

(Dixi - Mixed Blade - DISADVANTAGE: 68, 86)
Dixi managed to focus her mind into a concentrated blast and, with Ix's assistance, gets it to land right on target, passing through everyone near Gweniverre on the way. After the blast hits, Gweniverre falls to the ground. Robin's senses return to him, a feeling of confusion washing over him.

(Ferro - Fleet Combo - AUTO, AUTO, AUTO) (I guess you can't screw up if the dice aren't roll Wink )
Ferro dashes forwards towards the seductress, just as she falls to the ground, and unleashes his combo upon her.

(Vulcan - Pass)
(Liselle - Rise with Me:
GScy: 66
GWar: 41)
Despite being the most slimed, the warhammer wielder manages to resist the slime's numbing sensation, straining his muscles to almost painful levels, an anger building in his eyes. The scythe wielder is not so fortunate. Perhaps it is the corruption within her, lowering her willingness to resist, or maybe she had not expected it, having been mostly unhindered by the slime up until this point. Whatever the case, she found herself charging forwards towards a falling Gweniverre, her eyes terrified at the prospect of what might happen if she hit her.

(Yumi - Fall Grace - DISADVANTAGE: 20, 41)
(Yumi - Struggle - 56)

Yumi hesitated as the blast of dark and light energy washed over her, expecting it to be accompanied with a feeling of pain, only to find her strength returning. Was this a trick? An accident? Or was there something else to it. Just as she was about to strike, the control over her mind broke, and she was standing in front of Dixi, her bokken raised.

(Glen - Pass)
(Prowd - Shadow Shield (Protective Stance) - 80)
Prowd stood ready for any attack that came his way, or ready to intercept any strike intended for Liselle.

(S1 - Pass Turn Due to Stun)
After the barrage of hits from Ferro's staff, the seductress got to her feet. It seems that she'd gotten through to the assassin, which was just as well given her position. She brushed herself off, and looked between Glen and Ferro. She wasn't sure if she could take both of them, but support was on its way, right? Surely it must be, right?!

(S2 - Monologue)
"Who am I, you ask?" The 'villainess' asked, in an overly dramatic tone. "I am...." She paused for a moment, seemingly in thought. "... the Twisted Temptress! And you shall fall to my latest scheme! Muhahahaha! When we are done, you'll just be BEGGING for me to take you in as my pet. And there is nothing that you, or any of your friends, can do to stop me!"

(Gweniverre - Feign Harm - 100 CRIT (Only valid target in range is, strangely, GScy xD The crit will mean that Gweniverre controls her action next turn, and then control will revert back to Liselle))
(Gweniverre - Fall Down)
(GScy - Slash - No Target)
The scythe slashes through the air where Gweniverre had been standing, only to find Gweniverre was already on the ground.

(GWar - Slam - 34)
The warhammer wielders rage causes his muscles to bulge out, as he takes his hammer, and starts to swing it down, but the slime slows the strike, and Prowd's shield deflects the remaining energy in it.

(Mother's Blessing:
Yumi: 85
Ferro: 27
Glen: 59
Ixana: 35
Black Vulcan: 97 (SUCCESS)
Robin: 9)

(Gwen Haze:
Ixana - 91
Barchiel - 16
Robin - 77
Liselle - 55
Prowd - 80
Ferro - 41
Black Vulcan - 1 CRIT
Yumi - Immune this turn
Glen - DISADVANTAGE: 37, 6)

Ixana: 16 + Corruption: 2
Barchiel: 30 (Back up to max)
Robin: 23 + Corruption: 5
Liselle: 25.5
Prowd: 30
Ferro: 17 + Corruption: 1 + Double Damage: 2
Black Vulcan: 13 + Disarmed Unmasked
Yumi: 12 + Corruption: 5
Glen: 20 + Corruption: 3

S1: 10 + Slime: 1
S2 TT: 6
Gwen: 0 KO'd + Slime: 2
GSc: 14 + Slime: 4 + Corruption: 1 + Sliminated
GWar: 11 + Slime: 5
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 12:29 pm

Panting from the massive attack she just released Dixi lands hardly in front of Yumi, smiling at her, then she turns towards the fallen brainwasher "Take that you massive *BEEEEEEEP*!" Finally she looks at her mother "You are next as soon as we finish cleaning!" she was almost exhausted, but that never stopped her right?

"You should rest, let me handle the rest." "Fine, all yours Ix..." with Ix back on the field the first thing she was seen doing was channeling a new heal for her allies.

(Healing Radiance)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KyoryuuBlaze

KyoryuuBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 12:34 pm

Ferro felt power surge through his entire body, his metal staff shaking with power in particular. This was a golden opportunity to finish this one off. He took his staff and moved to strike the Seductress twice.

-Double Thrust-

Rachel felt nothing but unbridled joy inside, but she kept it suppressed for the sake of staying in-character. "Not if I have anything to say about it!" She charged towards the Twisted Temptress and moved in for a tackle, not really giving it her all. She was growing to like this woman, so she doesn't intend to hurt her.

-Tackle (Non-Serious)-

AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 5:21 pm

Robin blinked, his body going still as Gwen's hold on him broke. Slowly, with fear present in his eyes, he looked at his hand. "What...What...What did I do?"

Barchiel however, was busy flexing at the fallen opponent. "Know your place....On the ground, like the heretical worm you are...Now to go after your boss!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 5:34 pm

A red Gwen form Liselle whews as Robin returns back after Gwen falls. It was then that she revert her shape to normal. "Fortunately your attention was sole focused on fighting me so you didn't do much damage. However, you may want to be careful and recover, Gwenivere did a number on your mind.

She turned towards Gwenivere's 2 soldiers. "OK, I will remove the slime that is clinging onto you. I only ask that you not get involved. You do not even have to fight on our side, just wait until everyone clears up. I've done too much against you already. That and I am really sorry for exerting myself onto you both. I am willing to make amends for that action."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yumi finally breath out in exhaustion. The sheer toll of the combat of getting struck so many times, being heavily corrupted, and vainly fighting Gwen's mind control as push her at her limits. "I fear that I am not in the shape of assisting anyone in my current state, Dixi..." That said, she is still vigilant towards any potential attack.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 6:38 pm

glen finally recover his thoughs and try to attack the seductress with another fast slit with one dagger sin her chest "Take this!"

invisible slit

Prowd continue to stay in a defensive stance trying to deal with the damage with the shield

Shadow shield defensive

X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 15 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 4:20 pm

(Ix - Healing Radiance:
Ixana: 32
Barchiel: No healing needed
Robin: 45
Liselle: 43
Prowd: No healing needed
Ferro: 75
Black Vulcan: 71
Yumi: 60
Glen: 26)
Ix channels the healing light of her blade into the group, rejuvinating herself, Yumi and Glen.

(Ferro - Double Thrust - 43, 52)
Despite all his strength, he is unable to land his first blow on the seductress. He does, however, manage to catch her with the second, closing the remaining distance between them.

(Rachel - Tackle (Non-serious) - 'Autohit')
Rachel knocks the Twisted Temptress to the ground, as she... fails to move out the way. But she merely grins at the hero who brought her down.
"Ha! You've fallen into my trap! Now I have you precisely where I want you! Muhahahaha!" the villainess responded.

(Robin - Pass)
(Barchiel - Pass)
(Liselle - Request Surrender)
The scythe wielder dropped her weapon.
"Fine. If you guys can take out Jennifer, it's not like I stand much of a chance alone." She commented.

"No! I refuse! After all you've done to me, you expect me to just... give up!" The warhammer wielder responded, with rage in his face. He gave a look of disgust towards the scythe wielder. "Coward! You shall share their fate!"

(Yumi - Pass)
(Glen - Invisible Slit - 15 CRIT, Extra Stun: 17)
Glen dashes towards the seductress, but his daggers are knocked off course by a sweep from her legs, and he finds his slits going straight for Ferro.

(Prowd - Shield (Maintained))
Prowd remained steady for any attack coming his or Liselle's way.

(S1 - Gentle Kiss - 5 CRIT)
"Oh no? Did your ally hurt you? Here, let me kiss is bet-" The seductress began, before finding her face connecting with the powered up staff. Though it didn't hurt her, it sure as hell knocked her to the ground. Again.

(S2 - Offered Kiss)
The temptress leaned up towards Rachel and tilted her head to kiss her. This did not seem like an attempt to remove her will to fight, but was more a concession of the fight being over for her.

(GWar - Slam - 38)
The warhammer wielder was going bezerk, swinging wildly through the slime, and continuously bouncing off of Prowd's shield.

Zara stood up from her chair.
"And what makes you think I'll give you the opportunity to 'finish cleaning', daughter mine?" She asked. "Though, I suppose if we were to fight here, well, many of these poor, innocent bystanders may end up corrupted too." She said, gesturing to the confused masses. "I wonder what you plan to do about that... Let's say my curiosity has gotten the better of me. You have 1 minute."

Ixana: 18 + Corruption: 2
Barchiel: 30
Robin: 23 + Corruption: 5
Liselle: 26
Prowd: 30
Ferro: 14 + Corruption: 1 + Double Damage: 1 + Stunned
Black Vulcan: 13 + Disarmed Unmasked
Yumi: 14 + Corruption: 5
Glen: 22 + Corruption: 3

S1: 6 + Slime: 1 + Stunned (again)
S2 TT: 6 No longer interested in actual fighting
Gwen: 0 KO'd + Slime: 2
GSc: 14 + Slime: 4 + Corruption: 1 + Sliminated Surrendered
GWar: 11 + Slime: 5 + Furious
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KyoryuuBlaze

KyoryuuBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 15 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 4:28 pm

Ferro growled as that shitshow of a mom gave them a time limit, threatening the civilians. He looked to the Seductress and opened up a combo on her, planning to hit her with the first two strikes and then leap for the Warhammer man and hit him with the final strike.
-Fleet Combo-

Rachel held her jubilance in and closes the distance. "Curses, your trap has me!" She accepted TT's offer, pressing her lips softly against hers.
-Free Action-

forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 15 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 4:38 pm

Glen noticed his dagger are being useless so he decided this time using his hand trying to make a taekwondo technice against the seductress using her weiht as a weapon making her fall to the ground pulling her hand downward and removing his feet with his own from the floor "haiii-yaa!!"

Taekwondo clasic key

Prowd just keep.his shield but starting loosing it for concentrate his energy on the shadow of it "just finish this quickly,i can't keep.the shield any longer"

Keep shield

AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 15 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 4:40 pm

Zara's taunt struck a chord with both Robin and Barchiel. Robin could feel his blood boiling, but he let out a loud sigh, trying to focus. First thing was first..They'd take care of the opponents before them, then go after her. Charging forward, he swung his Bronze Sword at the Warhammer wielder.

Barchiel, however, was aiming his Bolter at Zara. "You are nothing more than a coward. Hiding behind shields of flesh. Without them, you'd be nothing!"

(Barchiel is gonna pass his turn...for now. I am tempted to have him fire on her.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 15 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 4:53 pm

Hearing her mothers words Ix sank her sword on the ground "Whoa, wait Ix, what are you doing?" "I'll do my best to protect the others... I'll cast the final Eternal Shine... after that it's up to you two." "You sure?" "Totally, It's the best way I can help them... and you two can defeat her, I just know it."
"That's a bold move little sis... I love it! Let me distract her while you all finish cleaning." To everyone else's surprise the voice was Xana's, who was standing right there next to Ix.
"X-Xana? But how did you?"
"A little something me and Adri prepared, now let's see... Oh right before I go, Yumi, Dixi says that you take cover and rest, you did your best so now rest and recover or she's going to be sick from worry and you Ferro!..." She yelled "Protect her at all cost if you know what's good for you!" After that Xana pulls out a runestone and vanished, reappearing in front of Zara "Sorry mom, you are coming with me for a while!" She activated the rune taking both her and Zara to a pocket dimension.
"Xana..." "Don't waste time Ix, that pocket dimension won't hold forever!" "Got it! Oh holy sword of mine..." Ix started chanting.

(Special Free Action - Ix is out of the fight)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 15 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 5:39 pm

Sierra's eyes widens are the declaration of Lady Seafield. For once in this entire clash, she is actually hoping that Ix and Xana is able to succeed in their actions. She doesn't feel right to involve lives that are not involved, not have any control over their fate.

Also, if she is willing to get others like them involved. Does that mean she herself is in danger? She decided to turn on her glasses scanner again and get the reading of the energy level and position again as she feels that she will get pulled in despite being neutral.

Spring Rose continues to fly in circles for a bit before something prompted her to fly back to Sierra and circles around her 3 times for some reason before settle down on her shoulder, looking rather worried.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 15 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 6:05 pm

"Thank you. Please step back so you don't get caught in the crossfire." Liselle smiles gratefully at the scythe-wielder before she concentrates briefly. After a second, the slime that had hindered her before drops off of her body forming a red puddle, no traces of slime are on her. The slime on the berserked warrior, however, remains hampering him.

However, she didn't have time to deal with him, she heard the ultimatum from Zara but a prompt intervention from Xana extends that. With that she bounces forward and position herself where the crowd is before she takes (well makes) a slimes whistle and blows it like some sort of traffic cop before hollaring out to them. "Everyone, we need to get out of the way! It is not safe here!" She tries to usher than far from where Zara was before.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yumi herself realizes that time is starting to run out and that the hammer user is out of control. However Xana had advised her to staying out of the fight. As much as she wanted to help, she is in pretty bad stated and Dixi might lose heart should she fall. Instead she calls out to Prowd. "Take the offensive, Prowd!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 15 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 6:22 pm

prowd nodded at her and smile taking now his sword and making a charge toward the the hammer usser "Hoaaa!!!" he then make a quick stab on the chest of the hammer usser with his sword for finish him

Sword stab

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mysteries of Daraku III
Page 15 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Upon her lips :: Original Content :: RPs-
Jump to: