Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mysteries of Daraku III

Go down 
+3
AzureTyrant
Mizuhashi
X_Simply-Perfect_X
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 10:43 am

Dixi grabbed half of the papers and walked towards Gwen not happy with having to do it on her herself "Tsk... I should punch her more instead of doing this..."
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 10:52 am

Liselle does her best to lead the crowd through the exit before she takes out the feather and summons Lasciel...somehow. The angel might end up being treated to a weird sight of a red slime jukebox leading a group of people with trance music.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 11:01 am

Ferro took some of his own and walked over to Jennifer, applying some of the runes to her. "Don't get overzealous, Dixi. I hate her too, but more violence won't help anything."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 11:08 am

"Tsk, I know damn it!" Dixi closed her eyes and whispered to herself "Justice not vengeance..." Several times to calm down and then started to plant the seals on Gwen.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 11:13 am

"Anyway I can help? It's the least I can do." Robin looked over at the two, a curious expression on his face.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 11:18 am

"Sure, held her in case she regain conciousness and try to stay focused this time please, I'm not my sister and magic is not my strenght, I can take a while doing this."
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 11:20 am

Robin walked over, raising an eyebrow before he placed his hand on Gwen's shoulders. "Yes, because me being near the woman who put me under her spell before is such a good idea....Honestly, I'm half tempted to blast her with Elthunder and be done with it..."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 11:21 am

"Trust me, I know how you feel, I really wish I could blast her into pieces but... even someone as her, deserves to live..."
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 11:23 am

"...." A sigh. "I am..sorry. I just...I've been turned on my friends once before..It's not a pleasant feeling..I thought I could reach her...But instead, she used me to harm the first, and maybe even only friend I've made here...Some tactician I am, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 11:26 am

"Every individual must face a constant relation with their emotions, whether the emotion is powering them or conflicting with them." Yumi speaks to Robin as she rests.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 11:26 am

"Don't beat yourself up over it. That's what it means to make mistakes. You slipped up, but you'll learn from it, and you won't make the same mistake twice," Ferro called to him, using the runes to seal away Jennifer's power to corrupt.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 11:27 am

Dixi placed her hand on the tactician's shoulder "I know that feeling, you weren't here yet, but before you arrived the others had to fight me... I was corrupted and brainwashed all because me and my sisters rushed ahead so other didn't had to get involved and we failed."

As she heard Yumi, Dixi looked at her "And you Yumi? Are you okay? You were controlled too..."
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 11:32 am

Yumi didn't speak for a while before she finally does. "I...think I was even more affected emotionally...Unlike Robin, I was vague aware of everything...and I was helpless to stop it even when trying with all I had to awake." It was then that Yumi's voice starts to break.

"Trapped in a nightmare...again."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 11:34 am

"Robin, set this seals just as Ferro is doing..." She left the remaining papers with the tactician and walked towards Yumi holding her close "I'm sorry... I should've been there for you... It's my fault... she went after you because of me..."
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 11:37 am

Flailing his hands to catch the seals, Robin blinked, and slowly began working on the seals. "So..What's the plan after dealing with that Zara lady?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 11:40 am

"We take care of what's left of Daraku," he said. "These were the highest ranking members, but there are bound to be others."

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 11:42 am

"You are, you always have been. Thank you. But this attack...there was no defense. I was taken over again...again..." This time the mask she wears cannot conceal the pain that she is feeling that others are observing as she holds onto Dixi tightly.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 11:49 am

"Listen Yumi... I'll make sure to put an end to all of this... So, for this battle stay back and rest... I would even recomend that you leave with the civillians with Lasciel's help." She says filled with worry.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 12:01 pm

Even if Yumi was in a more logical state of thinking, she is well aware that she is in no state to partake in the next battle and her presence would also mean Dixi wouldn't be able to focus on the battle as she needs to worry about her. She wasn't one of those people that tries to push no matter what. "Please be careful." She reaches to hold Dixi's hand for a moment trying to find some sort of solace within the turmoil and trauma.

(more overdramatic from mizu <.<)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 12:06 pm

Dixi holded Yumi's hand and with her other hand she took off her mask "I will, I still owe you those vacations remember?" then she leans forwards and kisses the dancer for a brief moment, once she breaks the kiss, she puts the mask on the dancer once more and smiles at her "We will stop Zara, even without Ix, me and Xana together are really strong and besides we also have strong allies at our side."

(I don't see a problem in having a touch of drama xD)
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 12:11 pm

Though the wound is still within her psyche, at least the kiss calms her down somewhat. She gave one last kiss and squeeze of Dixi's hand before she starts to head towards the direction of where the crowd was following Liselle. Yumi pauses briefly to turn around to look behind her before she follows the slime girl.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 12:15 pm

"And that's what we're doing...once everyone's out. Good job, Lis!" he called to her. "Alright, Jennifer's corruption and power over corruption is pretty much gone now."

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 12:29 pm

Robin nodded. "I..think it's the same with Gwen. How can I tell?"
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 12:37 pm

"The catch? Who said there'd be a catch? But, you are right. This isn't just out of the kindness of my heart." The little girl giggled. "I'm doing this to win the game. I told you I like games, right? Well, I bet that you could beat Daraku. And my opponent disagrees. Of course, if they knew I was talking to you, I'd probably have to forfeit this." She paused, thinking for a moment. "Then again, what's the fun of a game played fairly, hmmm?"

A bright light shone out from the feather and, once again, descending from the ceiling came Lasciel's form. She was, initially, rather stunned by the scene in front of her, but then gave a brief, warm laugh of approval.
"How may I be of assistance, brave slime? Liselle, was it?" She asked, a serene smile upon her face. She looked around at the large group of people, and an expression of empathetic pain seemed to flash across her face as she did.

Gwen's eyes snapped open, her expression filled with an incredibly rage. Though a large portion of her power was already sealed, she still held an aura of unease around her. Her eyes locked onto Dixi's, as she tried to arrest control from her, and force her to submit and release the seal.

Jennifer's eyes also opened, though hers were cold. There seemed to be little thought behind her, as if she was still unconcious, and her body were merely reacting on muscle memory. As most of her 'power' as martial, the simple sealing of her powers would not be enough to keep her from posing a threat to the group, as she began to try and lift herself up from the ground.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 12:40 pm

The edge of a blade rested upon Gwen's neck, courtesy of an angry tactician. "You are not going to do a damned thing. Now lay down before I decide to give you a new hole to breathe out of." Thank you, Sully, for giving him ideas on how to try and be threatening...Same to Henry.

Barchiel blinked. "A...Game? And what is the prize?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mysteries of Daraku III
Page 17 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 25  Next