A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Mysteries of Daraku III

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
AuthorMessage
forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:41 pm

(fixed sorry)

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:00 pm

A sound of giggling could be heard from above.
"Sounds like fun. Sure, why not?" Eris responded, as Alter felt an incredible burning sensation on her back.

Zara glanced up at the ceiling beams, her face momentarily displaying a range of emotions. Fear. Shock. Sadness. Betrayal. Anger. Regret. Before returning to a confident smile.
"You shouldn't have done that." Zara commented, though it wasn't clear if she was speaking to Alter or Eris. Or perhaps even both. She sighed, and turned towards Robin.
"Well, of course I do not see you as a tool. Unlike my dear Gweniverre, I see the true potential inside of you. Perhaps I shall make you my right hand." Zara commented, her words like silk, amplified in temptation thanks to the corruption. "But first, you'll have to prove your worth, in this battle..."

(Vulcan - Get Up - 90 CRIT)
(Alter - Get Up - 56)
(Prowd - Get Up - 10)
(Glen - Get Up - 91)
Everyone who was knocked down, aside from the space marine, who's head was still spinning, and Glen, was able to get to their feet again. Vulcan, in particular, was already preparing what she was going to do next.

(Ferro - Iron Shot - 3 CRIT - Target: Vulcan) (Good thing she critted getting up. I'm gonna say these two crits cancel each other out)
Ferro fired off his staff towards Zara, however Zara perfectly redirects the attack towards one of his fallen comrades. Forunately, that fallen comrade was Vulcan, who had managed to get to her feet with relative ease. Enough ease, in fact, to be able to just dodge the incoming staff.

(Liselle - Shattering Darkness:
Zara: 54, Stun: 79
Grima: 38, Stun: 68)
(Robin - Arcfire - Cancelled by Stun)
Liselle fired herself towards Zara with an extreme level of speed, knocking her to the ground with a satisfying thunk. She also managed to correct her path midflight in order to strike down Robin, not quite knocking him to the ground, but causing his fire spell to fizzle.

Barchiel: 14 + Corruption: 6 (Note that this is now over one of the thresholds) + Downed
Liselle: 20 + Magic Unlock + Corruption: 6 + Red Cain
Prowd: 18 + Corruption: 7 + Poisoned
Ferro: 12 + Corruption: 5
Black Vulcan: 27 + Corruption: 3
Glen: 24 + Corruption: 9 + Downed

Robin: 13 + Corruption: 10 + FULLY CORRUPTED

Zara: -3 + KO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reploid7

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:08 pm

"Nice job, Lis!" Ferro shouted as he redirected his attention back to Robin, rushing in for a slam dunk.
-Gargoyle Rush-
Vulcan, thinking fast after having dodged the iron ball, built fire up up in her leg and rushed in just behind Ferro, preparing to roundhouse kick him after Ferro makes his move.
-Red Heel-

Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:22 pm

"Yes..." A extrange grin appeard on Alter's face "With this power... I can do it..." She then saw Zara fall to Liselle's attack "Rest now mother, I'll deal with Her later..." She then turned towards the corrupted tactician "Let's see what this can do..." Alter used her recently obtained power on herself, feeling her power growing more and more as well as her rage." Letting out an enraged roar she prepared herself to fight the fool how dared to try and stop her.

(Madness Enhancement)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:32 pm

"time to finish this fool tactician " prowd said angry and charges toward robin with his sword and making fast and furious slices with it "stol,your, stupid,foolness,tac-ti-ci-an boy!!" He said while making his attack

1...2..3 slice

Glen for other side are trying hard to get up from the floor "this figth is ridiculous ,tactician guy, please stop being in the wrong side!"

Get up

Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:14 pm

0/5 Not singing anymore.

Her increase velocity manage to bowl over Zara, rebounding off of the fallen 1st seat and right into Grima-Robin for the first time before she bounces away briefly off of the castle wall and ceiling and barrowing back towards him again like a demented pinball. "Hey Grima! No Vacancy!"

Cruel Pinball Crusher- 4 damage and ?? chance to stun.

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:38 pm

Grima grinned manically at Zara's words, before noticing her being....well, taken out. At the words of the others, he spat to the side. "Pathetic...All of you. Do you truly think that even if you defeat me, I'll disappear?! As long as this vessel lives, I can come back! Again, and again!"

With a roar, Robin shot another Elwind off. He'd knock them all down if need be!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:35 pm

Sierra is continually watching the entire time, staying silent while Spring Rose is simply behind Sierra's head, peering over as well. The power of Zara is terrifying that it nearly turned the battle around single-handedly. She shudders what would happen to her if she herself joined the invading side.

However, either desperation, pure luck, or intense focus, Liselle shot off almost breaking the sound barrier as she holds on to the wall to prevent getting vacuumed in. Spring Rose still safe behind Sierra. The crafter looks down at the unconscious slime girl that Liselle has given new life to. Power to choose who lives, physical house-house with ki attack, powerful rune spells, explosive armor piercing ammunition. Not something she wants to face either from the attackers. She considered herself fortunate that she gotten out with no injuries and Spring Rose was just slightly rattled from Vulcan's punch.

This is why she standing side and letting this settle, she isn't really made for this level of power being display.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:56 pm

(???? - ???? - 93)
(Ferro - Gargoyle Rush - 79)
Ferro dashed forwards to slam into Grima, but missed him by a hair's breadth.

(Vulcan - Red Heel - 66)
Vulcan, however, was able to land a solid blow against the dragon-tactician.

(Alter - Madness Enhancement - Auto-activate)
Alter starts to look more feral. More unhinged. More dangerous.

(Prowd - 1 2 3 Slice - 13 CRIT, 81, 30 - Target: Alter)
Prowd charged up to Grima, sword in hand, and began to slice. Only to be blown into Alter by Grima's wind.

(Glen - Get Up - 78)
Glen managed to pull himself to his feet.

(Liselle - Pinball Crusher - 43)
Liselle, unfortunately, missed the dragon-tactician, and flew right into his next attack.

(Barchiel - Get Up - 36)
The space marine managed to finally find her feet.

(Grima - Elwind:
Barchiel: 34
Liselle: 80
Prowd: 64
Ferro: 65
Vulcan: 68
Glen: 3 CRIT)
Unfortunately, it seemed that almost no-one was ready for Grima to pull off his attack once more. No-one, except Glen. After being knocked down the first time, he was prepared this time, managing to use the wind to close the distance, and knock Grima off his feet with the momentum of his own spell. Ferro manged to hold his balance, as did Alter.

Barchiel: 12 + Corruption: 6 + Downed
Liselle: 18 + Magic Unlock + Corruption: 6 + Red Cain + Downed
Prowd: 15 + Corruption: 7 + Poisoned + Downed
Black Vulcan: 25 + Corruption: 3 + Downed
Glen: 24 + Corruption: 9

Robin: 11 + Corruption: 10 + FULLY CORRUPTED + Downed

Last edited by X_Simply-Perfect_X on Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:07 pm

Alter let out a roar filled with rage, Eris's power had made her stronger but she also went berserk, that's when she felt Prowds attack, she turned towards him "You..." She changed her target, instead of attacking Robin she went after Prowd with her katana in hand, creating an explosion directed to both the warrior and Robin.

(Shattering Darkness)

Last edited by Nekurion Alter on Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reploid7

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:15 pm

"Alright, you flying gecko, I've had about enough of you!" He spun on his heel and swung a palm right for his face.
-Palm (Bitch Slap) Strike-
Vulcan, on the other hand, growled after being downed and had to waste her time getting back up.

Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:32 pm

Liselle's alter form falls down. That is the problem with solid form, balance. She decided to ditch the form and resumes her slime form, first into a puddle before racing on the ground towards Grima-Robin before forming...

"Heh...I'm glad I met you then. I'd hate to think what would happen, were I to run into one of those more..possessive Midara. I doubt they'd be as lenient as you."

...into Robin. With one hand she has a tome, with the other, she raises her hand....

"W-Wow....Thank you! Seriously, thank you so much!"

"Grima, if you are coming back, then you are choosing to suffer again and again. And when I am tired of you...

I will consume you.

With those words, Liselle fires an arc-fire, determine to get Robin back.

"I will..Thank you, Liselle. Seriously, I owe you big time." Reaching over, he gave her a hug, smiling. "I hope we can meet again."

Arcfire- Deal 4 damage.

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:56 pm

As Grima collapsed, he looked up at the others, before his eyes locked onto the slime.

"I will make you all suffer....I will crush you all under my foot. I will destroy everything you love, and when I am done, only then will I kill yo-"

A strangled noise escaped him as his body was forced back to the ground. Eyes widened as his mouth opened once more..But this time...

"Tch...Not...again....!"

"You?! Damned worm...Just stay silent!"

"Guys! Hit me with everything you've got! Don't hold back!"

(Turn Pass.)

Barchiel began to sit up, grunting. "Seems the tactician's still in there somewhere...Do it! Take him down, all of you!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:59 pm

"Robin. We are going to bring you home.

Arc fire!"

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:34 pm

"of course magic guy!" The brothers said as the two exchange waepons and try other plan "with the speed of the ninja,prowd "
"With the force of the ninja,Glen" , "and we are, the ninja brothers!!" They said as prowd charges with Glen daggers and glen charges with the sword of his brother

Prowd- shadow ninja (shadow will make pay + bleed status if succes)
Glen - fast slice ( 1..2..3 slice + stun status if succes)

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:10 pm

(Alter - Shattering Darkness:
Grima: 57 (only for crit check, still autohits from downed)
Glen: 66, Stun: 83)
In her berserker rage, Alter's attack focused on the ninja who'd hit her previously. Of course, it still had no difficulty striking the unmoving opponent.

(Ferro - Palm Strike - 98 CRIT)
Ferro manages to strike the downed dragon-mage with a hefty smack to the face.

(Vulcan - Get Up - 66)
(Barchiel - Get Up - 80)
(Robin - Fight Grima - Autosuccess)
(Liselle - Arcfire - 22 (once again, just a crit check))
Liselle, in her Robin form, shoots a massive fireball at Grima, much to the surprise of anyone who knew anything about Liselle's ability to copy abilities. It impacted with a bang, leaving the strugging form of Grima on the ground.

(Prowd - Shadow Ninja - 21 (still hits))
(Glen - Fast Slice - 60, 40, 93 (still hits))
The brothers swoop in to deal the final blows to the mage, the dragon tactician falls unconcious, and the draconic aura slowly begins to fade away.

Barchiel: 12 + Corruption: 6
Liselle: 18 + Magic Unlock + Corruption: 6 + Red Cain
Prowd: 14 + Corruption: 7 + Poisoned
Black Vulcan: 25 + Corruption: 3
Glen: 17 + Corruption: 9

Robin: -7 + Stunned: 2 + Bleed + Corruption: 10 + FULLY CORRUPTED + Downed + KO'd + Dying + Uncorrupting
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:16 pm

Alter's rage started to die down, she looked at the ceiling beams and jumped back to where Eris was "I want to talk to you, but somewhere else, I'm tired of these idiots..."

"Uugh..." Dixi started to wake up "What... What happened... The corruption! Guys!" Dixi stood up worried for the battle to find it already finished "What... We won?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:17 pm

"...." Barchiel hefted his Bolter over his shoulder. "The tactician is bleeding from every orifice...Even ones I don't think he is supposed to have. And he's on fire....Good job all. Excellent teamwork. Let's break for lunch."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:21 pm

Dixi noticed Robin, heavily injured "Ix! Ix! Please wake up! Ix!"

"Huh? Wha..."

"Ix! Come out, take control! Hurry!"

"Huh? O-Okay..." Ix changed places with Dixi and was horrified by what she saw, she inmediatly ran to Robin's side and started to treat his wounds "H-How did this happen? Why is he so injured?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:23 pm

"He got corrupted by that Zara woman. Something about a Grima...Then he snapped out of it long enough to ask him to, and I quote, 'hit him with everything we've got! Don't hold back!'. And..well, now we're in this situation."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:25 pm

A large amount of corruption began to seep out of Robin, lying in a puddle on the ground beside him. Watching. Waiting.

Eris shrugged.
"Well, I was going to talk to them, but I suppose I could go elsewhere. My work here is done, after all." Eris responded, happily, before making a portal, and stepping through it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:34 pm

"We just knocked out Zara, and then Robin when he was briefly Grima after being corrupted, though he's in a bad state right now." She is glad she held back some of Robin's magical attack, a lot of his magic seems untapped.

She did keep an eye on that corruption puddle, getting her thunder tome charging up and getting ready to fire a Thoron if that puddle turned into Grima.

Last edited by Mizuhashi on Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:34 pm

Alter nodded and followed Eris through the portal.

"He got corrupted!? No..." Ix focused even more on healing him, meanwhile Xana woke up already and was kneeling next to her mother

"You won't be using that power anymore..." She started to seal her corruption powers.

Last edited by Nekurion Alter on Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:36 pm

Barchiel looked over at the pool of corruption, raising his Bolter at it.

Robin, on the other hand, let out a soft groan, his body aching..Though it made sense, given all the attacks he had weathered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:36 pm

"What?..that puddle of corruption again?" Prowd said looking at the puddle with suspicious then return his gaze toward the group "yes, he was corrupted by Zara"

"let's take a break from this" glen sighed before falling unconscious for exhaustion, falling in his back ,it seems the combat exhausted him alot

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   

Back to top Go down

Mysteries of Daraku III
Page 22 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Upon her lips :: Original Content :: RPs-
Jump to: