A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Mysteries of Daraku III

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:25 am

Once they were all together Xana activated the stone, taking all of them to the Sanctuary, paying special attention to Robin, he was still recovering and with this amount of people, the last thing she would like is for him to end up on a tree of hitting a rock "Adri! We are back, you wouldn't have more of those scrolls right?" She asked with a cheerful tone.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:41 am

Robin let out a small groan, his body still hurting all over. Barchiel stomping after them all in his heavy armor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:16 pm

Sierra pauses a moment to look around at what she believe is house of a sort...a rather deceptively large house. However she doesn't really look around too long that she doesn't really want to draw suspicion to herself. Even if she didn't antagonize them aside from that briefly moment, she didn't want to seem like she is snooping around without permission. That and she feels a bit uneasy with being in very unfamiliar area.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KyoryuuBlaze

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:57 pm

Adri came rushing in and lifted Xana off the ground, hugging her tightly, though not as hard as her usual bear hugs. "You're all back, thank god! I was worried when you'd all been cut off by the enchantment on that place, but you're safe..."

Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:18 pm

Xana returned the hug "Sorry for worrying you, Adri..." She added with a warm smile "Did Ferro and Dixi explained what happened? They both came back earlier... Also..." She finished looking at the three Seats, specially her mother "What do we do with them?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
KyoryuuBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:36 pm

She nodded and said, "Yes, they explained everything, as much as they could. As for them..." She approached the three Seats, looking upon Jennifer in particular. "Your presence lies in a Haven for human and Midara alike, a place of peace and equality, and one that I hold dear. So let me ask you...would you like to live here?"

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:51 am

Jennifer and Zara began to slowly roused as they were approached. Gweniverre, however, remained out cold, or perhaps sleeping, seemingly having gotten a concussion from the fight.

Zara's face was instantly a mask, revealing nothing of what was going through her mind. Jennifer, however, looked a little uncertain as for how to process what this strange woman was asking her. She looked over towards Zara for guidance, but Zara gave absolutely nothing away with her expression. Upon seeing Zara, Jennifer's resolve hardened. She remained silent. Partly because she wasn't sure what answer Zara would consider a betrayal, and partly because she couldn't trust this woman standing in front of her. After all, she knew nothing about her, beyond some vague link to the group that had attacked them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:20 am

"You won't even say a word?" Xana said to her mother "Fine, have it your way... Like I care." She added before starting to walk into the house "You'll see that this place is a great place to live, make your choice, just don't follow her blindly." She spoke again, now talking to Jennifer before looking to Adri "The one that is KO, don't trust her, she's the worst of the three." She finished walking with a clearly look of bad mood on her face.

Meanwhile, Dixi was still unconscious, so Ix took control "We are finally back home..." She let out a sigh of relief "That was a hard experience wasn't it?" She said looking at Ferro before noticing Xana passing by, towards a room that she didn't recognized... Maybe Xana had her own room now? Anyway, she didn't looked too happy, it was better lo let her alone for now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KyoryuuBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:00 am

"It was tough, yeah," Ferro concurred, stepping into the room with Adrianna. "Mind if I have a word with her?"
"Sure, I'll just bring these two along," Adrianna stated in response, magically lifting the two off the floor and taking them to her bedroom.
"So, why are you with Daraku?" He seated himself in front of Jennifer looked straight into her eyes. "Why associate yourself with Zara or even Gwenivere. I want the truth, the whole truth. If you're willing to give it, at least."

Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:07 am

Ix nodded before she decided to follow Ferro "Yes, you are not like Gweniverre, that's for sure, I can see it, why were you with them?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:16 pm

Liselle doesn't seem as happy that they won or that she was instrumental to Zara's fall but kept looking back at Robin.

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:09 am

"You wouldn't understand." Jennifer responded, cooly. There was no vitrol to her words. No hate. It was simply as if she was stating a fact. Without Zara's presence, it was clear that she was at least willing to talk. "Anyone who stood against Daraku, knowing its goals clearly has no empathy for the suffering of the world." She responded, a slight tone of zealotry in her voice. But, despite her words, she clearly had no ill intentions. It was obvious that she was someone who actually cared about people and that, whatever her motives were, her heart was in the right place. She gave pause for a moment. upong the mention of Gweniverre. "She's... not like the rest of us. Though I don't understand Zara's reason for bringing her into Daraku, nor am I ever one to question her judgement, Gweniverre stands for something other than the world we seek to bring."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KyoryuuBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:16 am

"She stands for herself and only herself," Ferro concurred. "As for your past...well, I can't understand if I'm not given a chance to." He seated himself across from Jennifer and laid his head upon his hand. "You may not believe this, but I do want to help improve the world, but if I remain ignorant to other people's problems, I can't do anything about it."

Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:21 am

"There are other ways to help people... supressing their will with that power is not the way to do it." Ix added as she took a seat next to Ferro "For example, can you really say that what Zara did to me and my sisters was right? She tried to delete both me and Xana... Forcing us to be one again... Making us face our friends... I... I don't want to have to fight Ferro or Yumi ever again..." Ix was trying her best to remain composed, trying to hold back the tears when thinking about that fight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KyoryuuBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:27 am

Ferro reached around and held Ix in a small embrace to try and comfort her after that recollection. "It won't happen again..."

Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:45 pm

Ix flashed a smile at Ferro and nodded "Thank you... Oh, Dixi is awake." She felt relieved that her sister woke up, she had taken a great preassure as well and needed some rest "I'll be back later, I think Dixi wanted to talk to her as well." Sayong goodbay to Ferro, Ix swapped places with Dixi.

The brawler looked around, first thing she saw was Ferro's arm around her "You know, this is a weird way to wake up." She joked before going serious again "Jennifer, I felt it when we fought, you aren't like the others, I'm sure Ferro already pointed that out, you have a good heart and... I know that so does Za... I mean my mother and yet... You aren't as zaleous as her, we are trying to understand you both, are you sure you don't want to leave Daraku and stay here with us?"

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KyoryuuBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:04 am

"Just trying to comfort my sister," he laughed. He turned back to Jennifer, awaiting an answer and hitting her with that solid direct eye contact.

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:08 am

Jennifer maintained eye contact with Ferro for a good few seconds, remaining silent, before breaking it off.
"The world is suffering. The hatred for midara. The domination of humans. The fake peace. The fear that escalation will lead only to war, death and destruction." Jennifer began. "There may not be war, but life for the weak is hell. This is not a problem you can just 'fix'. But, apparently, it is one that I'm not strong enough to solve either..." Jennifer bowed her head. "I do not deserve to be a part of Daraku anymore, whether I wish to or not. I doubt that Zara will forgive my failure."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:11 am

"Jennifer..." Dixi started "If someone is not going to be forgiven by Zara, that is me, I'm her own daughter and stood against her while you fought with all you had, defending your ideals and her goals and I respect you for that, even if we were enemies I respect you and I'm sure my mother will forgive you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KyoryuuBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:00 am

"Like I said before, I have nothing but respect for you, but Daraku isn't the way to go," Ferro started only to be interrupted.
"He's right, you know!" Adrianna stepped into the room. "When he told me all of what happened, I knew something was off. That little girl that wanders your castle, I'm somewhat familiar with her."

Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:02 am

"The little girl? The one that Alter made a pact with? She said she knew my mother for a really long time..." Dixi explained.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:07 am

Jennifer frowned.
"Regardless, Daraku is done. I have no intention of going back. Certainly not in my current state." Jennifer responded. "I need to get stronger..." She mumbled.

"Little girl?" She asked, seemingly surprised. "Oh, yes, I think I've seen her... She seems to be close to Zara in some way... I just assumed it was the daughter she had mentioned."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:21 am

Dixi looked at Jennifer "Well, I did enjoy fighting you and I'm sure Ferro did as well and I wouldn't mind sparring with you." She said offering her hand and a smile.

Before she heard about the little girl, the smile on her face disappeared and looked down with a sad smile "Maybe... She would have been a better daughter than me..." Before looking back at her ex-enemy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KyoryuuBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:01 am

Adri pulled Dixi in for a hug, whispering into Dixi's ear. "You're a wonderful daughter to me."
Ferro smiled and looked to Jennifer and said, "You know, this witch can create new rooms with whatever she wants. We could make a training room with whatever's needed and there are plenty of people in this place that are tough enough to give you a challenge too. So, if you wanna get stronger, why don't you stick with us?"

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Yesterday at 4:17 pm

Jennifer looked up for a moment at Dixi's offer, then towards Ferro.
"You... realise that we are enemies, right? Why would you offer me a place in your home?" Jennifer asked, obviously confused. This was clearly a kindness that she was not used to. "Are you scared I'm going to betray you all? Break Zara, and Gwe-... okay, maybe just break Zara out of here? And, what's more, you wish to help me become stronger?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   

Back to top Go down

Mysteries of Daraku III
Page 24 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Upon her lips :: Original Content :: RPs-
Jump to: