A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mysteries of Daraku III

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25
AuthorMessage
KyoryuuBlaze

KyoryuuBlaze

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 25 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2018 6:42 pm

"We've taken in a lot of people, Jennifer," Ferro stated. "Everyone's different, but a lot of them came under similar circumstances. Stigmitized for just existing, being falsely accused, pushed to extremes, or just a bad life in general. That said, I know you're not a bad person and I want to give you the chance to put your life down a better path than what you've been given before." He chuckled at her self-correction as to who she could potentially help break out of the Sanctuary. "Besides, why can't I like another person for hating Gwenivere?"

Nekurion

Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 25 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2018 11:26 pm

"There is no reason for us to fight anymore, Jennifer, besides I feel I can trust you, we exchanged punches twice already, I could feel your soul on them." Dixi replied, still having her hand out as an offer to Jennifer "Let's get stronger together, what do you say?"

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 25 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 6:40 pm

"It's not that I hate her, I just dislike what she stands for, her personality, how she treats her 'pet projects', and her outlook on life..." Jennifer mumbled, getting less and less convinced by her own words with each additional topic. She let out a sigh. "Fine. I'll train with you. But that's it. I'm not sticking around because I want to play happy families with you all. I need to get stronger. I'm not here to have fun." Jennifer responded, with a resolved look in her eyes as she nodded to Ferro and took Dixi's hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion

Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 25 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 6:41 pm

Dixi smiled as Jennifer took her hand "Happy to train with you, Jennifer!" She replied cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KyoryuuBlaze

KyoryuuBlaze

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 25 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 7:48 pm

"Not a problem at all. Welcome to the Sanctuary, Jennifer!"

Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 25 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 8:07 pm

As Ferro and Dixi chats with Jennifer, Sierra was looking around the place where she stand trying to find the group that she is more familiar with Jane, Kathrynne, Victus. She needed a sense of stability and familiarity in this place that she is really feeling like a fish out of water. Spring Rose, however, was more looking it like a place to explore, looking around and taking stuff in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of Daraku III   Mysteries of Daraku III - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mysteries of Daraku III
Page 25 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Upon her lips :: Original Content :: RPs-
Jump to: