Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sanctuary High

Go down 
+2
Mizuhashi
BurningVulcan
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Sanctuary High - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 1:26 pm

Dixi was speechless even though Xana was doing this to help her she was going really savage "Goddamnit Xana... and here I was about to risk my date to help you..."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 1:29 pm

"Well, she's doomed." Anika remarked with a sigh. She looked back at the infirmary bed Jane was sitting on. "So, what are you doing here?"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 1:30 pm

"I'm pretty sure... she doesn't even care... oh hey Jane." Dixi noticed Jane on the infirmary.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 3:54 pm

Jane lifted her head.
"Well, I had a free period, and I thought I'd try and improve my first aid skills. I'm thinking that, perhaps, I want to be a doctor." Jane responded. This was not the first time that Jane had decided upon a career path, only to change a couple of weeks later after reading some book about another potential career. Last week, she'd wanted to be a vet, the previous month she'd been aiming to be an astronaut. What each of these career paths had in common? They required an intense amount of studying. "The nurse said she'd give me a hand once she was done with a little paperwork." She gestured to the office door.

Zara, meanwhile, was positively set to boiling. Oh the things she had planned for Xana... Of course, true to her word, if unintentionally so, the grouding of Dixi had entirely slipped her mind.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 3:58 pm

"Moooommy~ what's wrong? I thought you wanted to know what terrible things I did, after all you tried to make my sister sell me out~" She continued with a grin.

(Btw I'll roll with the Seafield last name for the Ixanas on this one also HS Xana really really doesn't give a fuck xD)

"You sure change of aspirations a lot Jane." Said Dixi impressed.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 4:08 pm

Anika scoffs and started heading for the door. "What does he see in you?" she muttered to herself as the bell rang.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 4:12 pm

Dixi notices Anika leaving and manages to hear what she's saying "Oho? Damn Ferro, you are popular." She thinks to herself.

Meanwhile still on the gym Ix was worried about her sisters "I wonder how did it go..."

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 4:13 pm

"Its your mother, Dixi, and Xana," Ferro commented. "I doubt it ended well." He had since changed back to his normal clothes and was making his way to lunch.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 4:22 pm

"Maybe... We should check on them..."

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 4:24 pm

"They're just going to go to the same place as us, Ix," he told her. "Let's just wait for them in the cafeteria."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 4:31 pm

"Are you sure? Maybe... I could make my mom calm down a little..." She said while grabbing Dixi's jacket that was left behind.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 4:40 pm

"I'm worried that it'll complicate matters if you do, but what do I know. I don't have sisters," he replied as he headed for the lunchroom.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 4:41 pm

"Hey, wait for us! Let's go Yumi." After getting everything she followed Ferro.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 4:45 pm

Yumi nods before she trails along, hoping that everything will be OK.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 4:49 pm

Ferro soon arrived at the cafeteria with Yumi and Ixana in tow, looking around for the others and Jane in addition, though he didn't quite expect her to be there. Everytime lunchtime hit, she always managed to somehow get a her lunch and take it elsewhere before he could even arrive.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 4:51 pm

"Yo guys." Greeted Dixi with slightly less energy with here were Jane and Anika.

Not long after, Xana entered the cafeteria as well laughing as there was no tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 4:58 pm

Yumi has brought her own lunch with her as she opted for the more healthy food over some of the oil based ones like hamburgers. It isn't that she hates it but she makes it a habit of eating healthy. Briefly she looks over the cafeteria to find that Dixi is around with the one Ferro likes and a 3rd one she isn't familiar. She acutely notices Dixi's less than cheerful wave. "Is everything OK?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 5:01 pm

"Yeah, I knew it wouldn't end well," Ferro noted, seeing Dixi's face and Xana's laughter. He was openly surprised to see Jane actually in the cafeteria for once at the same time as him.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 5:03 pm

"Yeah... I made it out alive and..." She then noticed Xana "You! I risk my ass for you and you have done all of that!?" She asked clearly annoyed.

Xana stopped laughing "Oh that? I made it up."

After a few seconds of silence "Aaah! Y-You made all of that up?" She was surprised.

"Oh yeah, you know I love to see mom explode."

"I... I don't even know with you anymore sis..."

"Hey at least you saved your date... Weren't you waiting this chance since she joined the school?" She teased Dixi.

"S-Shut up!" Replied blushing.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 5:05 pm

"You made up a bunch of "domestic crimes" didn't you?" Ferro asked Xana. He moved for Jane to engage in conversation once he'd gotten his answer.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 5:07 pm

"Yup yup, bingo, jackpot... And her face was priceless!" She said before resuming her laught.

Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 5:18 pm

Jane stood quietly with the group, her tablet still in hand, typing away in it. She briefly looked up at Ferro, smiled at him, the resumed typing. The main reason she never showed up in the cafeteria is she generally preferred to eat someone quiet, usually the roof, or one of the study rooms in the library. Even if she technically wasn't supposed to eat in there, it was one of the perks of being head student librarian. That, and she always brought her own lunch, being a rather proficient chef. Today, her lunch contained a strange pasta mix that, by all accounts, should not have tasted good cold.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 5:26 pm

"Aaaanyway..." Xana said while sitting next to Dixi "How did you asked her? Was it romantic? You wouldn't shut up about how cute and pretty the new student was..." She said grinning.

"S-Shut up already Xana! D-Don't you have anything better to do?"

"But sis... You know that teasing you is my second favorite hobby, right after annoying mom."

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 5:27 pm

"You wanna get out of here?" Ferro asked the librarian. He was just about ready to grab his lunch first and foremost.
Anika huffed in a detached manner before moving to seat herself at a table with a few of her fellow track team members and even some of the cheerleaders.

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 5:37 pm

Yumi decided to simply greet Dixi's other sister, Xana despite being spoken about. "Hello." She gave virtually no indication or reaction to being the subject of Xana's teasing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sanctuary High
Page 7 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 28  Next