A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sanctuary High

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Nekurion

Nekurion

Sanctuary High - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 5:39 pm

Xana took a good look at Yumi "Hoo? She really IS a cutie, no doubt you fell for her sis."

Dixi simply decided to ignore her and eat her lunch while blushing.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 5:41 pm

"Sure. I get the feeling I'm a little less than welcome her." Jane responded, glancing towards Anika. She typed something else into her tablet before closing it away, and putting it into her shoulder bag.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion

Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 5:45 pm

"You two are leaving?" Asked Ix with a slightly sad look.

"Leave the lovebirds have their time Ix." Dixi replied lookimg at Ferro and giving him a thumbs up.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
KyoryuuBlaze

KyoryuuBlaze

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 5:46 pm

He had followed her gaze to Anika before frowning disapprovingly before going to fetch his lunch. Coming back with a tray of 6 inch turkey sub, sweet potato fries, and white milk. He laughed at Dixi's comment and replied, "You too. Try to get some alone time, lover girl!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Nekurion

Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 5:52 pm

For some reason Xana has been slightly quiet but... "I got it!" she exclaimed all of the sudden surprising everyone else

"Huh? What's gotten into you now?" asked Dixi

"Hehe... Make it more interesting, there are two pairs right? Why don't you four have a double date!?"

"Hah?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
KyoryuuBlaze

KyoryuuBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 5:56 pm

"Huh?" Ferro responded. "A double date? Are you sure about that?" He looked to Jane, curious as to how she'd feel about that.

Nekurion

Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 5:59 pm

"I'm afraid this knucklehead I have for big sister will screw it up... I mean c'mon you know that she's basically a boy in a girl's body, you two have more experience and can help her." she explained.

"Hey, hey, hey, wait a goddamn minute, who are you calling a boy in a girl's body!?" that annoyed Dixi.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2018 1:26 am

Jane shrugged.
"I have no objections. I suppose it could be fun." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KyoryuuBlaze

KyoryuuBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2018 1:28 am

"Well, if you're up for it, let's do it," Ferro said, chuckling at the jab at Dixi.

Nekurion

Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2018 2:31 am

"H-Hey I can be femenine too if I want to..." Dixi tried to defend herself.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2018 2:55 am

Jane laughed quietly.
"It seems sure to be a more lively lunch than usual." She commented. She pulled out her tablet again, having only just put it away, checked something. "I didn't realise you were dating someone, Dixi. When did you two meet?" She asked, attempting to distract her from Xana's teasing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion

Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2018 3:14 am

"W-Well... Yumi beated me and... There was this bet... So..."

"You are a terrible liar sis, she has been completely in love since Yumi joined the school a few days ago..." Xana interrupted grinning.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2018 3:23 am

Jane raised an eyebrow, then looked to Yumi, then at her tablet.
"That would explain it." Jane commented, before putting her tablet away. "I believe we haven't been properly introduced. We have history class together, but I was rather too engrossed in the material at the time to properly introduce myself. I'm Jane. A pleasure to meet you." She stated, holding a hand out to Yumi.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2018 4:29 am

"It is. I'm Yumi. Nice to meet you" She reaches to reach to shake Jane's hand with a friendly smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion

Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2018 4:47 am

"Now let's be honest for a second, I'm not the only one that thinks that Dixi is pretty masculine am I?" Xana asked continuing with her teasing.

"C'mon Xana stop it already... how did it go with mom? Is she going to punish you hard?" Ix decided to intervine.

"Mom? She was passing the boiling point so pretty sure she have some heavy punishment in mind... not that I care of course." Xana stated laughing.

"Really, you are scary sometimes Xana..." Dixi added.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2018 5:11 am

Jane decided the wisest response to Xana's question was no response at all. She was not going to get between those two sisters. Thank goodness Kathrynne wasn't here. She'd definitely put her foot in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion

Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2018 5:17 am

Seeing Jane not following Xana, Dixi gave her a look that was saying 'Thank you'

(Now that you mention Kathrynne I imagine her being the kind that grabs Ix by surprise from behind xD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2018 5:27 am

(Get out of my heeeeead! That's precisely how I was gonna introduce Kathrynne xD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion

Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2018 5:28 am

(Wait I got it right!? You and I really think alike xD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
KyoryuuBlaze

KyoryuuBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2018 5:44 am

Ferro found it both amusing and scary how tough Xana was. She often came off as punkish just to piss off Mrs. Seafield, something no other student in the school would even dream of. "Yumi was so quiet and formal when we all first met her," he told Jane. "I think she called me Lord the first day."

Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2018 5:50 am

Yumi looks rather embarrassed from that first meeting where she let that title slip when she had hear he was of a higher class.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion

Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2018 6:10 am

"Don't feel embarrassed Yumi, I sometimes call him Lord too." Dixi tried to cheep Yumi up.

"But I'm pretty sure you do when you want to taunt him... And didn't she call us Lady too? You got pretty pissed about it before turning around..." Ix clarified.

"Ix... can you stop... I'm trying to cheer her up and you aren't really helping here..." Interrupted Dixi.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2018 6:39 am

Ix suddenly began to feel the hairs on the back of her neck standing up, as if she was being watched.

"I suppose it is technically an accurate way to refer to him." Jane commented. "Even if he doesn't exactly present himself with the noble air of a noble heir." She added, teasingly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion

Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2018 6:41 am

"I... think I should go..." Ix continued to feel a chill down her spine.

"You okay sis?" Dixi asked.

"Y-Yes... Just got the feeling I should head to the next class..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
KyoryuuBlaze

KyoryuuBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2018 7:27 am

"But lunch just started," he told Ix, smirking at Jane's jab. "Hey, you're a Lord's girlfriend. Wanna be referred to as Lady Jane?"

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sanctuary High
Page 8 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 28  Next