Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sanctuary High

Go down 
+2
Mizuhashi
BurningVulcan
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Sanctuary High - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2018 7:30 am

"Is that the sound of wedding bells?" Dixi joked.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2018 7:34 am

"Is that a proposal, Lord Magia?" Jane responded, looking teasingly shocked. "I can't say I would object to being a Lady, hypothetically." She winked.

Suddenly, a phone speaker from around the corner began to start playing the theme from Jaws. Before anyone even step out, Jane's grin transformed in a look of 'here we go again'. Suddenly, whilst everyone's attention was on the music from the corner, Kathrynne snuck up behind Ix, wrapping her arms around her from behind, right as the climax to the Jaws theme hit.

(EDIT: xD Dixi and Jane went to the same place with that xD)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2018 7:38 am

As she felt someone's arms wrapping around her Ix couldn't avoid to let a little 'Eek' "K-Kath... Don't scare me like that..." she said knowing who's arms those were.

"Now I get the reason why you wanted to go to class... Yo Kath!"

Xana started to laugh from the Jaws tactic "Good one Kath!" She said before keep laughing.

(EDIT: Not only us but our characters also think alike lol)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2018 8:05 am

Ferro grinned at Kathrynne's big entrance. "Hey, Kathrynne! Good to see you still having fun." He turned his attention back to Jane. "Well... hypothetically, neither would I. A proposal? Hypothetically speaking, what if it was?"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2018 8:15 am

"You two really like that word huh?" Pointed out Dixi.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2018 9:19 am

Kathrynne let out a laugh.
"But you're so adorable when you jump like that!" Kathrynne protested. She nodded to Dixi and smiled at Xana. "So where's everyone off to?" She asked.

"Well, in such a situation, I'd have to hypothetically consider it. With so many potential and hypothetical futures out there, who can say for sure." Jane responded, before turning to Dixi. "What's not to like? It's the perfect word for discussing notional speculations."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2018 9:24 am

"A perfect word," Ferro stressed with a small laugh. "Jane and I we're going to have lunch elsewhere in a bit. Though I think you'll be delighted to know that our dear Dixi scored a date with the new girl."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2018 9:24 am

"Kath, I won the bet, Dixi didn't ask her out in a romantic way." Said Xana laughting.

"Wait, wait, what bet? The hell have you two been up to?" Dixi asked annoyed.

Ix turned around and pouted "Still not funny..."
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2018 9:37 am

Kathrynne almost melted with Ix's adorable pout.
"Oh, I'm so sorry. How can I ever make it up to you?" She asked, overdramatically and very suggestively. She reached into her pocket and pulled out a couple of coins, flinging them towards Xana, and giving a jokingly disappointed look at Dixi.
"And I had such faith in you." She responded, not at all answering her question.

Jane gave a little laugh at the nonsensical bunch of people surrounding her. It was never a quiet moment with the Seafields around.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2018 9:46 am

"You two..." Dixi's eye twitched, she was clearly pissed.

"E-Eh? You don't need to make up for it..." Ix said feeling slightly guilty.

"We were betting if you would ask Yumi out in a romantic fashion or would do a bravado and try something else... Which, you did." She then looked at Kathrynne "Wanna do another one Kath? About their date from tonight? I even gave you a handicap, it's going to be a double date." Xana said grinning
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2018 9:49 am

"Ah, so we've become your money-grubbing pawns too, have we?" Ferro shot at Xana. "I'd be offended if I didn't know you better."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2018 9:50 am

"C'mon Ferro, you know I'm joking, I don't abuse the romantic live of my sister... too much." She answered "Now being serious we were joking, this is for this..." She said while pulling out a pair of bottles "Kath asked me to buy her a drink while she was setting all the Jaws show."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2018 10:32 am

"That explains that," he stated.
"Ferro!" That voice, it could only be one thing. Ferro quickly hopped to the left just in time to dodge her mother's infamous tackle hug. "Hey, why'd you dodge me?"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2018 10:37 am

"Evening Mrs.Adri." Greeted Ix.

"If you want to catch him maybe you shouldn't warn him Mrs.Adri." Said Dixi.

"C'mon Ferro man up, you mother's hugs aren't that bad." Xana said, being she the only one who could endure Adrianne's hugs, while the others stood there with an apathetic look on their faces.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2018 10:43 am

"So says the monster that can tank them," he quipped.
"Hey, that's not nice!" Adrianna whined. She straightened herself up and gave him a serious hug this time, which he accepted. All the while taking notice of his mother making shifty examinations of the room. "Good, Zara's not here!"
"I'll bet she gave you an earful, didn't she?" Ferro asked. He didn't suspect it because of the Clearfield family drama, but moreso because of the all-out free-for-all in martial gym class.
"She sure did, but I talked her down. Well, as much as our relationship allows," she answered.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2018 10:45 am

"Hey Mrs Adri, just say the word and I'll make her explode for you." Xana said with a smile on her face.

(Edit: pss, it's Seafield reploid xD)

(Edit2: for some reason it created another post o.o)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2018 10:49 am

"No thanks, sweetheart, I get the impression you already did that," she replied with a calm expression. "I employed her because she's a good fit for the job, not to heckle the teachers and get paranoia at every single thing."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2018 10:53 am

"That's our mom." Stated Xana "Which reminds me I should be in detention right now..." She then heard her mother calling her name, not really happy "Oh, she found out." she wasn't worried at all.

"You really don't give a damn huh, Xana?" Dixi asked.

"Xana Seafield, master of give zero fucks, that's me." She joked.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2018 10:56 am

"Language, Xana!" Adrianna scolded. She was not eager to be found by Zara here, so she probably should leave and sneak back to her office soon. "Anyways, don't worry about Coach Barchiel, he'll be fine. He's a good teacher and a great man. I'd be mad to fire him," she assured them.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2018 11:03 am

"Sorry Mrs Adri..." For someone reason Xana would gladly obey Adrianne, obeying her mother? That's another story.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2018 11:13 am

"Alright! I'm gonna get outta here before Zara comes in," she said. "Have a good day everyone!"
"Bye, mom!" Ferro bid as she snuck off in the opposite direction Zara would probably enter.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2018 12:25 pm

"I could have distracted mom, if Mrs Adri wanted to stay longer." Xana said while drinking from her bottle.

"I think she didn't said anything because she doesn't want you to get in more trouble Xana..." explained Ix.

"Yeah, even if you don't care I don't think she would be happy with you getting in trouble to buy her some time." Dixi continued.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2018 12:32 pm

And cue a certain history teacher walking in, head still buried in a book, bumping into a table or three.

(Questioning if maybe he should be a Librarian.)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2018 1:04 pm

"Yeah, just stop while you're ahead, Xana. Mom would never let you go into trouble just so she could make a getaway," Ferro told her.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2018 1:08 pm

"Tsss... I really envy you Ferro, your mom is amazing and ours is an evil witch..." Xana said letting out a sigh.

"I... I think... mom is not that bad... yeah she's strict... but it's because she loves us... at least that's what I believe..." answered Ix.

"I'm going to stay neutral on this, yeah she's a pain in the ass sometimes, but it's still out mother..." Dixi then noticed everyone looking at her with a face of surprise "W-What? It's my mother right? I have to give her a chance..." She continued with a slight blush.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sanctuary High
Page 9 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 28  Next