A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sanctuary High

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
KyoryuuBlaze

KyoryuuBlaze

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Sanctuary High - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2018 7:10 pm

(Ooops!)
"Stop whispering amongst yourselves!" the stern beauty demanded to Xana and Ix.

Nekurion

Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2018 7:12 pm

"Eek! Sorry" Ix jumped and went back to taking notes.

"Okay, okay..." Xana said.

(I was actually confused and had to look it on the main story xD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2018 7:23 pm

Maybelle tilted her head briefly before she asked slightly nervous. "They are nice for gardens...but do you think she is OK with it?" Both of them knew what to plant but Maybelle is always a bit nervous of getting approval even when it is sometimes clear that it was written in the objective especially without Orianna in the same class period.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Liselle grin as she has gotten the class attention. She takes off the costume and flips it over to reveal that it was not only a cardboard cutting but had a quite a good drawing of an apple at the end in great details and with light reflective shading. While the red circle was hilarious, the apple drawing was drew attention in another way that shows how a simple shape can turn into very good. "That is just a bit of a demonstration of what you can turn shapes into and the apple is probably the easiest transformation from shape to drawing."

"However not all things are easy to transform into drawings like that and most things require you you make a lot of shapes connected together." She moves to the projector that is facing the art stand before turning it out. Conveniently there is a picture of mickey mouse which can be easy to see how combining shapes makes a cartoon. The second is an original anime character which is not so intuitive to see until Liselle goes to the next slide which turns both figures into shapes with the latter being the shapes forming the framework of the anime character. "Now I know I pretty much know I said it a lot of time but it is a very useful tool even to expert. Even if you were later on use other drawing techniques to have."

Liselle continues to go through several slides, starting with the basic. Sometimes stopping to instruct the class to draw shapes on their choices of 4 figures in the slide. While she keeps an even pace in class, it is slow enough that most people aren't struggling to catch up especially since her class is pretty hands-on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KyoryuuBlaze

KyoryuuBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2018 7:30 pm

"It'll be fine," Orianna assured her. "And think of it this way, Hydrangea's are fairly popular in a certain eastern country. We get to try our hand at tending to an exotic plant. I believe it's fairly appealing."
///
Ferro started doodling in time with the slides, using the techniques Liselle was teaching and demonstrating, attempting to build a full-body drawing with simply shapes as a basis.

Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2018 8:09 pm

Maybelle nods, becoming more comfortable at the thought of planting them at Orianna's assurance, her smile returning. "I hope it is...they are very beautiful, fairly easy to take care of, and pretty durable...I think she may like them..I hope" It was then that she remembers something. "Oh there is a festival...downtown next week..." It is unusual for Maybelle notice of fesvials as she normally shies away from crowded places. "It is like a harvest moon festival."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sadly time flies so fast while in art class and she has reached the end of the slide which has several different websites. "So not going to give any homework due next class since some of you might be a bit burnt out from your last assignment. However, I highly encourage to you to visit these sites, some of them has some in depth real time of using what I just discussed in class. Takes about 30 minutes. Anyone have questions, before -"

The class bell rings which causes the art teacher "I think whoever is ringing that bell is trolling me. Anyways, feel free to stop by my office if you have problems or questions. Or candy." A few snickers follows the last part.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KyoryuuBlaze

KyoryuuBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2018 8:22 pm

Ferro smiled as he got up to leave the class.
//
Orianna smiled as she brought up the festival. "I'd love to go and see it with you. It's not often I hear you sound a vocal interest in something like this."

Nekurion

Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2018 11:17 pm

Hearing the bell, Dixi leaves the infirmary and heads towards the biology lab, looking around as she walks for Yumi, meanwhile Xana and Ix grabs their stuff and head to the lab as well.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2018 2:22 am

Yumi was in their class by the time the Ixana has reached the biology lab. organizing her notes. Apparently she has not heard of anything about Dixi heading to the infirmatory or the result of how the meeting with their mother went (and didn't even known they meet Ms. Adri. She did seem rather worried when Dixi walked into the biology lab in a rather melancholy mood, though. "Is everything alright?"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Maybelle was relieved Orianna had time to go to the festival. She wasn't sure she herself would find the will to go despite the interest of what takes place in there due to her aversion to normal festivals and crowd. "Thank you...it will be fun."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion

Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2018 2:38 am

Dixi saw Yumi on the lab and walked towards her, taking sit next to her "I-I'm sorry... For breaking my promise..."

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2018 2:50 am

Yumi realizes what was eating away at Dixi. "I understand. I was afraid something happen with your visit to your mother. Is all well there?" It was then that she stays silent for a moment, anxious.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion

Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2018 3:16 am

"W-Wait... You aren't mad... But worried?" She gave Yumi a hug and explained everything that happened except why her mother and Mrs Adri fought "And that's all, thanks for understanding."

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2018 4:45 am

Yumi returns the hug before she listens to what has transpired so far. "I am glad everything is resolved well." Yumi smiles warmly to Dixi. "After this class, we can resume discussing on where to go."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion

Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2018 5:05 am

Dixi felt relieved "Y-Yes, of course!"

Ix and Xana heard her and looked at her, then looked at each other and chuckled happy for their sister.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KyoryuuBlaze

KyoryuuBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2018 8:19 am

"Hey, what happened?" Ferro arrived in class as Dixi was hugging it out with Yumi.
///
"Of course! Now, come on, let's head to class," Orianna said as she raised from her seat.

Nekurion

Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2018 9:13 am

As soon as she hears Ferro, Dixi breaks the hug blushing and tries to change the topic "My mom doesn't hate yours now, we fixed the problem."

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KyoryuuBlaze

KyoryuuBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2018 9:23 am

"Excuse me?" he asked, surprised. He must've misheard her. Zara and Adrianna not hating each other?

Nekurion

Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2018 11:04 am

"You heard it right... It was tought, but we did it." She replied.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KyoryuuBlaze

KyoryuuBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2018 11:14 am

This was too big to be a lie or the sisters getting too sure of themselves, he thought. Still, it was hard to believe, for how long Zara and Adri had been the way they were.

Nekurion

Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2018 11:27 am

Dixi let out a sigh unpon seeing Ferro's face was still a one of disbelief "Hey if you don't believe me let's go ask your mother or mine later... also we are on launchtime detention tomorrow... and grounded for a week starting tomorrow." She was scratching her head when she talked about the detention but when she talked about the grounding her face changed to a... smile? Showing how the relationship with her mother had changed after their talk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KyoryuuBlaze

KyoryuuBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2018 11:31 am

Ferro smiled in return and said, "Well, I can always check the facts with Mom later, but I can tell by that face you guys definitely improved your relationship with your mom."

Nekurion

Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2018 11:45 am

"Yeah! Em... By the way... Tell your mom, I'm sorry for dragging her out of her office..." She said scratching her head again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KyoryuuBlaze

KyoryuuBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2018 11:47 am

"You...you what?" He sighed, pinching his nose and chuckling. "No wonder you got detention."

Nekurion

Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2018 11:52 am

"Yeah, then we kinda locked them on my mother's office." She said chuckling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KyoryuuBlaze

KyoryuuBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2018 11:56 am

Now he wants utterly stupefied. "You did WHAT!?" he responded, the last word getting a bit loud, raising the Biology teacher, Mr. Sprocket's attention.
"Something you wish to share with the class, Mr. Magia?" he asked.
"Oh, sorry, sir!" Ferro said quickly.

Nekurion

Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2018 12:39 pm

"Shhh, keep the voice down... anyway this is what happened..." Dixi fills Ferro in what happened at Zara's office, this time adding the part of why Zara was always angry with Adrianne, this part of course was kept in the lowest voice possible since it was something that only they should know "And that's all."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sanctuary High
Page 15 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Upon her lips :: Original Content :: RPs-
Jump to: