Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sanctuary High

Go down 
+2
Mizuhashi
BurningVulcan
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
AuthorMessage
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

Sanctuary High - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 25 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 2:54 pm

"Oh, I see." Kathrynne responded casually from behind the menu. Part of her had wondered if she'd been pushed into it, maybe by Xana, but knowing it was her own choice, based on her advances, made her particularly happy. "So what do you fancy eating?" She asked, quickly trying to change the subject so Ix wouldn't notice her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 25 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 2:56 pm

"Mmm, I might go for a simple one, four cheese pizza, what about you?" She asked trying to see her face behind the menu.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 25 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 3:01 pm

"Hmmm.... ummm...." Kathrynne acted indecisive behind the menu, trying to bind time for her cheeks to unflush. "Maaaaaybe a pepperoni? Oh, but the ham and pineapple one looks good too. Hmmm...." Kathrynne was never this indecisive about something so trivial. She lifted the menu a little higher, as if reading the bottom of it.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 25 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 5:04 pm

Yumi just simply smile, a light pink in her cheeks is tale-telling enough especially since she generally doesn't blush.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 25 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 5:09 pm

"C-C'mon s-say something..." The silence actually made her more flustered since she didn't noticed Yumi's blush, that moment she heard her phone beeping "A-Ah, m-my phone... It's Jane, says that they are outside waiting for us..."
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 25 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 5:16 pm

"I...like it." She says still blushing. It was then that her attention falls on Dixi's phone as she receives the message. She reaches out to take Dixi's hand and ready to meet the other pair.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 25 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 5:18 pm

Now she notices the blush on Yumi's cheeks but she doesn't say anything about it, she just nods "W-Well then mom, we'll be going." She says goodbye to Zara and Xana before Yumi pulls her outside where Jane and Ferro are waiting "Hey guys, oh no penguin suit? I'm somewhat dissapointed." She joked.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 25 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 5:21 pm

"Like I'd give you the satisfaction," Ferro scoffed jestfully. "So, I guess your mom gave you a break and let you go out before your grounding?"

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 25 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 5:34 pm

"It would appear so. How... understanding of her." Jane commented, after fishing for an appropriate word to use. She quickly searched in her bag, ensuring that a pencil and her notebook were topmost in it, for ease of access. "You both look great, by the way." She added.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 25 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 6:02 pm

"Thank you. You both are look wonderful." She gives a friendly smiles to them. She gave a puzzled look at Dixi. "Penguin suit?"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 25 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 6:25 pm

"A tuxedo, those actually look like penguins that's the joke." She explained.

Ix got closer to Kathrynne, right next to her so she could point on her menu not noticing the blush on her cheek or maybe she noticed but didn't said anything to make sure she doesn't hurt Kathrynne's pride "The pepperoni one is really good, the ham and pineapple one not so much, I remember Dixi and Ferro got sick after eating one of those." She said pointing on the menu.

(For some reason made a new post instead of editing this one even when I hitted Edit because I forgot to add Ix side o.O)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 25 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 8:50 pm

"I suspect that my white hair would only support that penguin idea," he said. "Alright, so are we all good to go eat some sushi?" he asked them.

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 25 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 8:57 pm

Yumi nods in confirmation. "Let us go.".

She looks over Ferro for a moment. "If Ferro wore a penguin suit, would that make him an emperor penguin?"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 25 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 9:10 pm

The idea Yumi suggested made Dixi burst into laught "Nah, he fights too good to be a penguin." She added.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 1:13 am

Kathrynne lowered the menu, her reason for raising it gone.
"Alright, Pepperoni it is." Kathrynne confirmed. She smiled at Ix, and gave her a small kiss on the cheek. "Thanks Ix."

Jane also let out a little laugh, and nodded as the assertion they should make their way to the sushi place.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 1:21 am

"Let's go!" he announced, linking arms with Jane again and holding an arm out to gesture for Yumi to lead the way.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 2:21 am

Imitating them, Dixi links her arm with Yumi trying to focus to not screw up "H-Hope you don't mind..."

"That's better, that's the Kath I know." She says with an adorable smile.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 5:25 am

Yumi smiles as she links her arms with Dixi. It was then that she pointed out a crucial information. "Who will be driving us to the Harvest Moon?"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 5:27 am

"I can ask my mother to lend us the car dunno what will cost me but I can try." She says trying to not get melted by Yumi's smile.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 5:40 am

Kathrynne raised an eyebrow at Ix.
"Agreeing with your recommendation makes me the 'Kath you know'?" Kathrynne asked, having not grasped that Ix was interpreting her actions as being indecisive. She waved towards the waiter who began to make his way over.

Jane smiled slightly at the couple imitating her and Ferro.
"If you think she'll give you the keys. If not, I suppose we'll have to order a taxi?"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 5:53 am

Dixi shrugged "Well then I'll give it a shot wait here for a moment." With that Dixi rushed back inside "Mom, can I use the car for the date?" She asked.

"N-No... I meant it's not like you to be so indecisive, you are always sure and decisive, s-sorry if I made you misinderstand..." she apologized.

Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 6:00 am

Zara dug through her purse for the keys, with a sigh.
"I suppose it's your last night of freedom for a while. Alright, but fill up the tank when you're done." She responded, tossing the key over towards her.

"Oh, right, sure." Kathrynne responded, laughing a little. Well, her ploy to hide behind the menu must have worked a little too well. As the waiter arrived, she ordered the pizzas, before taking another sip of their milkshake. "So what are you looking forward to most in the park?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 6:08 am

Dixi catched the car keys and let out a sigh "No need to remind me that mom and don't worry about the car, you know I'm pretty good at driving unlike Xana." Both Dixi and Xana took their test the same day, while Dixi passed without trouble Xana had quite the bad time.
"I can confirm that, I suck at driving!" She wasn't mad, after all she had already accepted that as a fact.
"Anyway, I'm leaving now, thanks mom! Love you!" She says while running out of the house again.

Once she's outside she shows the others the keys and gets in the car "Wanna ride?" She asked.

"The roller coaster!" She didn't doubt on that one, she always loved roller coast which, for someone so timid, usually comes as a surprise "And you?"

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 6:59 am

Jane smiled.
"As long as you keep your eyes on the road, and not on your date." Jane teased, already making her way towards the car.

Kathrynne was a little surprised by Ix's answer.
"Spending the time with you." Kathrynne responded, cheesily, before adding, excitedly. "Oh, and the haunted house!"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 8:57 am

"Don't worry, I'm pretty focused when I drive, not even Yumi could distract me." She says cheerfully "Also Ferro the radio is yours pick something nice."

"You really like the haunted house huh? And I like to spend time with you as well." She replies and takes another sip of the milkshake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sanctuary High
Page 25 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next