Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sanctuary High

Go down 
+2
Mizuhashi
BurningVulcan
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
AuthorMessage
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Sanctuary High - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 26 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 9:58 am

"You sur you want to give me that power?" he asked her once everyone had climbed. He smiled evilly as he shifted channels before hitting one no one really checked. People often overlooked it. A MOTHERFUCKING CHRISTMAS CHANNEL! XD
"Mwahahahahahaaa!" he laughed sinisterly before changing the channel back to a more general channel.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 26 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 10:15 am

"That channel really exists?" Dixi was more surprised than annoyed while she was setting her belt and the mirrors.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 26 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 10:22 am

Jane couldn't help but giggle at the discovery of the Christmas channel. She fastened her seatbelt, and pulled her phone, writing a short message before putting her phone away.

Kathrynne grinned.
"What's not to like? A spooky atmosphere. The suspense as everything goes quiet. Is something there? Are we alone? Or are we being watched? Then, all of a sudden. Something jumps out at you! Suddenly, adrenaline, shock, and a healthy dose of fear. Then, the rush, knowing you've survived. It's a great bonding experience." Kathrynne explained, her voice rather dramatic throughout. "And it just wouldn't be the same without sharing the experience with someone special." She added. Of course, there was a little more to it than that, after all, she looked forward to moment Is grabbed Kathrynne for protection. But it didn't make anything see said any less true. She was a fan of scary things in general.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 26 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 10:25 am

He smiled excitedly, pulling his seat belt into place. "I know, right? A channel for all the poor souls trapped in the Christmas mood, when December's not around!" It was safe to say he was happy it existed. He won't put it on on their way to their double date, mind you, but he had to show it was there. Just in case they were ever interested.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 26 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 11:04 am

"Y-You really like it." Ix said, she was still slightly nervous about entering on the haunted house but she gave her word and she was going to keep it.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 26 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 12:17 pm

"Is this a sentiment you are familiar with?" Jane asked, wryly.

Kathrynne frowned.
"If you are really against the idea, I'll understand. I promise that I'll be with you every step of the way. But I don't want you to force yourself..." Kathrynne commented. She looked a little concerned.

The waiter returned with two freshly made pizzas, and placed them in front of the couple.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 26 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 12:20 pm

Ix negated with her head "I'm not forced, if you like it so much the least I can do is go in with you." She says smiling "I mean I might get scared but you will be there with me ri-" before she could finish the look and the smell from the pizzas made her stomach grumble making her blush and look down.

Dixi chuckled and once she made sure everyone had their belts on, started tge engine and began to drive towards the sushi place.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 26 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 12:28 pm

Kathrynne grinned, wolfishly.
"I can promise you that I won't leave your side." She responded, earnestly. She decided not to react to Ix's adorable reaction to the food, knowing that her stomach wasn't far from growling itself. Besides, she expected Ix to have many more fun reactions before this date was ober. Instead, she picked up a slice of her pizza, and began to dig in.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 26 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 12:37 pm

"Absolutely," he said with an embarrassed chuckle. "It happens a lot. Christmas rolls by as usual and the carols and tunes come off the air. Then, in the middle of Spring or Summer, it comes in, that Christmas mood, for some reason."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 26 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 12:41 pm

"Really? Never happened to me and you know I love winter more than summer." Dixi replied while keeping her eyes on the road.

Seeing that Kathrynne didn't made any comment about her stomach grumbling Ix felt relieved and as she started to dig her pizza, so did Ix.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 26 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 1:10 pm

"Mmmf.... you were right. The pepperoni is really good." Kathrynne commented. "Want a slice?" She offered.

Jane laughed.
"Remind me to buy you a Christmas present in April." She winked to Ferro. "We could have a hypothetical Christmas."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 26 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 1:11 pm

"I'll have to think of what to get you best for April!" he chuckled. He looked to Dixi and nodded, "I know you do. Apparently a lot of people have that issue, feeling all Christmas-y even if it's June."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 26 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 1:16 pm

"Yumi do me a favor." She asks while looking to the road "If I start to use a word like those two are doing please punch me." She joked.

"Sure! Want to try this one?" She offered while getting a pepperoni pizza slice.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 26 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 1:18 pm

Kathrynne smiled.
"Don't mind if I do." She laughed, taking on of Ix's four cheese slices.

"Oh, if you were to, hypothetically, start using a word like us, she should hit you?" Jane asked, teasingly.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 26 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 1:20 pm

"Hypothetically speaking, that seems a bit hasty. You might enjoy it," Ferro added.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 26 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 1:34 pm

"If I heard that damn word one more time I'm crashing the car!" She joked.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 26 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 1:58 pm

"You'll be grounded for an eternity!" he prodded.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 26 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 2:00 pm

"A price I'll be willing to pay!" She kept joking.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 26 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 2:05 pm

"I'd speculate that such a conjectural scenario is unlikely to occur, suppositionally speaking." Jane grinned.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 26 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 2:07 pm

"You are enjoying this aren't you Jane?" She asked chuckling.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 26 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 2:08 pm

"I'm enjoying it," Ferro said teasingly.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 26 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 2:32 pm

"What would I do without you two, I wouldn't be teased but it would be boring as hell." She replied cheerfully.

"This peperonni pizza is the best I have tasted." Ix was enjoying the pizza of the parlor.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 26 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 2:39 pm

"Xana might have a word of disagreement for you there." Jane retorted. "The three musketeasers." Jane declared. "Of course, I'm sure we'd have room for a fourth." She added towards Yumi.

Kathrynne nodded in agreement.
"And this is probably the first four cheese pizza where I can actually taste the four different cheeses." Kathrynne commented.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 26 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 2:50 pm

"You just didn't made that pun..." Dixi couldn't believe what she heard.

"I'm glad you like it." Ix replied.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 26 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 4:10 pm

"I do not even understand the pun." The black haired girl responded. (Is Yumi sitting at front?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sanctuary High   Sanctuary High - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sanctuary High
Page 26 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next