A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Lunar Night under the Castle.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:45 pm

Luna: 5/20 + Charm
Orianna: 9/20 + 5 Fantasy Counter + Attack Disadvantage 2T + Stun.

New - Crescent - Half - Gibbous - Full

Illusory Desire
Deals 2 damages.  Causes charm.  
Spend 1 Fantasy Counter.  Enemy critical hits become critical fails for 3 turns.
(23) - Fail.

Luna winces.  That was the problem with long dresses, one step too far or the fabric extend too forward and you end up becoming a brief comedy relief and her own skirt (not currently worn) is only down to the knee.  She takes a moment to try to help Orianna up.  There was a brief fluctuation of lunar magic but faded for some reason.  

Orianna: 9/20 + 4 Fantasy Counter + Attack Disadvantage + Stun.

Last edited by Dataslycer on Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to reduce counter)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reploid7

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:01 pm

"Ah, thank you, Luna," Orianna said as she got back to her feet. "I appreciate the help."
-Turn Pass-

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:17 pm

Orianna: 9/20 + 5 Fantasy Counter + Attack Disadvantage

Abundance of Sensation (I think I can see how this move can quickly get out of control. It feeds itself.)
Attack number of times equal to how many Fantasy Counter (5) target has that deal 1 damage each. Full moon will also add a Fantasy counter for each hit.
(94) Crit!
(23) Fail
(45) Fail
(16) Success
(95) Fail

Luna gave Orianna time to prepare herself as it would be bad form to initiate her move while helping her up. She let herself become a medium to the enchantment of the moon before slipping over to Orianna and lays a soft kiss to the lips...

Orianna finds herself on sofa with a small entourage of Lunas attending to her needs. Two massaging her feet, another pair massaging her hand. One with a fan using a large fan to cool Orianna down and the last one feeding fruits to the princess, one time putting a grape in between her teeth and feeding it to the princess via kiss. Time continues to pass as Orianna continues to bask in this illusory paradise.

Orianna: 7/20 + 8 Fantasy Counter + Stun

(Abundance of Sensation might need a bit of a tweak...)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reploid7

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:21 pm

It didn't last long, but it was pleasant enough for her to need a bit of time to recover.
(You went with the oldest royalty stereotype ever! XD)

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:33 pm

((It was either that or a bunch of Lunas molesting her :P .  I can only think of so many fantasy in a short amount of time.))

Orianna: 7/20 + 8 Fantasy Counter + Stun (using it again would be too cheap...)

Glamourous Hospitality
Deals 2 damages and removes all buffs.  Enemy receives an extra Fantasy Counter.  Full Moon phase enemy also loses 1 damage on their attack for 1 turn.
(54)- Success.  No buffs to remove.

Orianna returns to reality where Luna is continuing to softly kiss her while holding Orianna close to her that their fronts are pressed as close as possible.  No magic this time, no illusion.  Just a romantic kiss, keeping it there for a while before finally parting.  "Did you enjoy yourself?"

Orianna: 5/20 + 10 Fantasy Counter
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:07 am

Maybelle just watch as the two constantly try to softly seduce each other to submission. She very much had enjoy momens like these with Orianna but she can also appreciate the gentle seduction technique offered by Luna as well.

(Just so we know Maybelle is still around XD)

Reploid7

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:14 am

Orianna chuckled and said, "Not a particular fantasy of mine, I regret to inform you, but it was nice." She chuckled and stepped back. "Perhaps we should stop here before we have too much fun. We still have to find that, uh...what was it again?"

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:26 am

"I apologize then, I should have stuck with multiple illusions of myself them." She reluctantly parts from Orianna as she brings up the subject of her objective. She does take a moment to brush off a bit of the grass that collected on her uniform from her few times they both lain on Orianna's lawn. "It is a watch dated many centuries ago, well the device is loosely define as a watch as it tells time from light refraction from the sun. A museum have hired me to find it as it was lost after falling off the caravan from fending a bandit attack."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reploid7

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:29 am

"I see. Could you describe its general appearance, that way the search can be easier," she requested politely.

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:34 am

"I believe it might be better if I illustrate its appearance." With a brief focus of her mind, the moon projects its light downward before a silhouette of a round object starts to form before colors start to form on the blackness. From a glance, it looks like a sophisticated shaped glass prism set on top of a bronze disk. The disk itself has several etching on its body of many symbols on the edge along with tick marks. Underneath the disk is a loop, perhaps for the owner of the object to wear it on a pair of their body.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reploid7

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:40 am

"So it's a very ornate sundial," she noted. "Less of a watch and more of a wrist-worn sundial." She nodded her head, already memorizing its appearance. "Okay, I believe I have it down."

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:44 am

"In a sense yes. In this instance though, the direction of the light going through the prism and bending light towards the markers on the edge is what allows the people back then to tell the time rather than by looking at where the shadow falls. In any case, I sincerely thank you for your aid in the search." She bows her head forward once again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reploid7

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:52 am

"Alright. Shall we start now?" she asked the agent. "I'd like to complete this as quickly as possible so that we can be back to have more fun!"

Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:59 am

Seeing that it is safe to approach now (or rather safe to interrupt) Maybelle shuffles up to give Orianna a hug and a peck to the cheek. "I can get Theresa...if there are any new visitors. I will do the gardens...this morning."

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:05 am

Luna smiles at how eager Orianna is to spend time with her. She isn't going to complain about the lovely vampire's company either. She gives Maybelle a courteous nod and a smile. "We will try to not take too long." She turn towards Orianna before nodding that she is ready. "Let us proceed."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reploid7

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:12 am

"Very well, Maybelle. Theresa can watch over the castle and I trust you more than anyone with the garden," she told the Alraune. "Don't worry, I won't be gone long."

Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:16 am

Maybelle smiles meekly in return to the rabbit before giving a warmer one to Orianna as she waves to them before proceeding with her routine morning tending to the garden.

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:10 pm

"If the search takes too long, we can resume over the following days." She promises "This mission isn't entirely urgent. You say that we will have others within the staff to aid the search?""
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reploid7

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:34 am

"That's correct," she said, snapping her fingers. A number of Pitcher Alraune appeared, along with a few Bee Maids. "There we go." She described to them what the object of interest looked like and instructed them to bring it to Luna if they found it.

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:15 pm

"Before everyone go, there is a clue of what happened to it." She reaches into her coat pocket and pulls out a rather large black feather and shows it to everyone. "This was found upon returning to the site where the crate was dropped. I have a suspicion of what happened but anything is possible and multiple perspective may find what I may not." She looks at Orianna. "Shall we be off?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reploid7

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:26 pm

Orianna examined the feather before confirming their readiness. The vampire was brought an umbrella for the odd sun rays that would leak through the treetops if the search ends up going out of the bounds of the magic barrier.

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:49 pm

"What I can gather, this feather is belongs to the bird family that the crow and raven are part of and the size of the feather suggestion that it would be close to our size. Does this land have any individuals that wold be part avian?"

Luna did notice the umbrella that Orianna is carrying along and realizes what she is doing. "Do you require me to create a local elcipse at your location, Lady Orianna?" She gestures towards the floating moon above them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reploid7

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:50 pm

"You can do that?" she asked the rabbit. "And as for your question, yes, I believe we have some Tengu and even a few Harpies and Sirens in this forest.

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:00 pm

She nods in confirmation to creating an eclipse. "As long as you are not moving faster than the moon can create an eclipse in the area, it isn't a difficult task. Solar eclipse are, after all, an alignment of the sun and moon, and I happen to have the advantage of cheating the system a bit."

She pauses for a bit as Orianna speaks of a few potential leads of the black feather. "I wasn't even aware that tengus like in areas outside of an eastern region and there is a water region close to here for sirens?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reploid7

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:02 pm

She nodded to both her responses. "I'd love that, Luna. Thank you. As for the Tengus and Sirens, some have taken to moving into this area, rather, a family moved in a long, long time ago, and, to my knowledge, their descendants still remain to this day. As for Sirens, yes, there's a very sizable lake, leading to a river to the sea to the north end of the forest.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   

Back to top Go down

Lunar Night under the Castle.
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next