A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Lunar Night under the Castle.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:10 pm

With barely a thought, the moon moves up high towards the sky in a position to the sun that creates a circular shaped dark light that reminiscent of an eclipse. Luna did find it a bit amusing that she is using simulacrum of a celestial body as a glorified umbrella in a sense.

Returning back to the business at hand, she tries to recall her knowledge of all the avian beings. "Sadly I have little prior experience with any of them. Only know of them through reading. Sirens are the one I know of the most as there is a music band with a siren lead singer. The other two I have nothing on, not helping that I am rarely outside either."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KyoryuuBlaze

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:21 pm

"That sounds troublesome," Orianna said admittedly about the band as she put her umbrella away.

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:34 pm

"A siren, a muse, and a yamibiko, those are the 3 members of the band. Surprisingly they do have talent if you can perceive past the glamour of their abilities though." The lunar rabbit noted. "Just a bit sad that the lyric meaning tends to be lost within aforementioned glamour though."

Luna pauses for a moment as she notices something up ahead. No one is there but she seems an item of interest up ahead before she walks over to pick it up. The slightly widening distant between her an Orianna reveals the eclipse is centered over Orianna rather than Luna. Upon arrival, she bent down to pick up what appears to be another black feather.

(Melody, Harmony, Rhythm are their aliases <.<)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KyoryuuBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:45 pm

(kk)
Orianna rushed to catch up with Luna and soon looked upon the black feather. "That seems to be from the same source as the feather you found before. It seems the culprit does indeed live in this forest..."

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:57 pm

"Do you know any of the ones within here? It doesn't have to be personally but any information would help with search." She looks up towards the height top of the tree, made easier that the sun isn't glaring down due to the artificial eclipse above the two of them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KyoryuuBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:03 pm

"I know the families. Well, my mother knew them, and by association, I knew them. Here, I'll lead," she stated, taking the lead towards the lake first, as the castle grounds were closest to them. As they neared the lake, the two began to hear beautiful singing that beckoned them closer. The more steps they took forward, the more the notes enchanted their minds. Orianna remained strong in her resistance to it, as she was no stranger to hypnotism or mind control in any form. Though Luna might not be as lucky.

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:14 pm

Luna perceived the melody fairly early as they near the lake. Though she is perceptive and understand how to entice the senses, sound and sight are her forte and have developed a good resistance to such clouding of those senses and she seem as lucid as she started. Though her finger does drum the musics rhythm to her side. Just because she is resistant to those hypnotic effect doesn't mean she can't appreciate it! Her eyes also search for the source of the music particular for any signs of black feather on their body.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KyoryuuBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:30 pm

The moment they reached the lake, their eyes were drawn towards three figures sitting on a stone in the center of a surprisingly deep lake. Each one was gorgeous, with wide hips, a tight rear, and modest busts, exposed for any to see. One was red, another was purple, and the third was a bright blue, and each one had their eyes on them. They flew in closer so their song could have greater effect, something Orianna took notice of as it was getting surprisingly difficult to not fall to their wiles.

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:48 pm

The combination of the 3 plus hem being close with their song is making it harder to keeping herself coherent as she listens to the song, even with her inherent resistance. If she doesn't do anything, both of them are going to be lost to their song and IDOL will need to abort the mission and try to extract them.

With what mind she still has running, she pulls out her flute and starts playing the same melody this morning as it resounded a bit more vividly than she normally did, augmented by the moon's magic that she calls upon herself. Her self, unlike the sirens, is drawing and catchy but is not entrancing and is more peaceful and energetic but still demands attention.

Accompanying her are some harmonic music produced by her enchantment included. The song washed over all that falls under the moon's shadow, herself, Orianna, and now the 3 sirens that is trying to bewitch them. She only hopes that it is enough to counteract the effects.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KyoryuuBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:55 pm

The Sirens were surprisingly powerful, however, and kept their song going, increasing the amount of their power that went into the song to counter Luna's orchestra. Orianna found it a bit easier to resist for a moment before the Sirens buffed up their power, drawing her towards the trio of birds and being picked up by them. The Sirens flew the vampire to their stone, keeping their song up and focusing it on her. With them so far away from Luna, her orchestra was faint and Orianna fell to their song, the three songbirds starting to try and strip her down and pleasure her. However, as one of them moved in for a kiss, she caught sight of Orianna's blood red eyes, becoming instantly captivated, a mark appearing on the back of her neck as she took the full force of the Vampire Princess's hypnotic power, permanently becoming the royal's property. With a quick and silent command, the Siren began to turn the focus of her song onto her sisters, distracting the two and allowing Orianna to strike them with her hypnotic gaze as well and completely enslaving the both of them.
After she had them, she ordered them to fly her back to Luna, of which they complied. "Apologies if I frightened you, Luna. If I hadn't done something, they'd have had you, surely."

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:22 pm

"It certainly save me from utilizing a last ditch technique. A high pitch note that would be painful to everyone to hear and pierces all sound. However, it would render me completely deaf as I am at the epi-center along with my high reception to sound. Though it was a price to I was willing to pay until I return for treatment as my main concern was you." Luna remains rather composed despite the close run-in with the sirens. She had had close encounters like this before. She studied the plumes of the sirens for a bit, noting that it is not likely that it was them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KyoryuuBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:25 pm

"Same conclusion as I, then?" she asked Luna, looking at her new pet birdies. "I suppose that leaves the Harpies and the Tengu, though if you ask me, the Tengu are the likeliest party responsible." She turned to the Sirens and instructed them to go to the castle and wait for her there. The Sirens complied eagerly and flew away.
"Luna, if I might be so bold. I'd like to ask a favor. Do not risk your hearing for my sake," she requested.

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:36 pm

"It would be temporary until the healers attend to me and it would make their music ineffective against me. But I will try to refrain from those methods from now on." Seeing how more capable Orianna was against the 3, she feels that she probably won't need the Last Song.

Seeing that the obviously colorful sirens aren't the owners to the black feather, she agree that the next step are the other two. "Here I am at a disadvantage as I have no intel about tengu and only little about harpies."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KyoryuuBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:39 pm

"Harpies are similar to Sirens in appearance, but what they lack in magic and hypnotic suggestion, they make up for in speed and aggression," Orianna explained. "As for the Tengu, they prefer to stay hidden and don't confront others often."

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:51 pm

"I hope that aggression will not be turned towards us. There are a bit too many trees for them here. Tengu may be the hardest for me as I not nothing of them and their seclusion makes me feel that I am trespassing." Luna points out on the other two.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KyoryuuBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:57 pm

"I don't expect too much apprehension from the Tengu, but the Harpies are a different story," Orianna relented. "We should probably start off with the Tengu. Thankfully, I still remember their nesting grounds from when my mother was around."

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:01 pm

"I have no arguments on that. It would potentially save us from an unwanted confrontation if someone of the Tengu has or knows of it." She takes a moment to slip the flute back into the leather cover but easily accessible she should need it again before again she follows Orianna's lead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KyoryuuBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:08 pm

Orianna led her to a secluded, dark corner of the forest where wildlife seemed to get scarce. Eventually, they came to a stop and Orianna pointed up, to a bunch of treehouses. She pursed her lips and whistled a strange tune up at them. Soon enough, a number of people came down to meet them. "Who are you!" one demanded. A dark-haired woman with black clothes and a thin frame.
"How do you know that tune?" another asked, this one with dark brown hair, tied up in a ponytail and dressed in chocolate colored clothes with wide hips, big breasts, and a sizable ass. Surprising Orianna that this one was a Tengu...
"Are you from...?" another asked quietly, his eyes hidden behind maroon hair, wearing clothes to match, with a flat chest and average assets below the belt.
"I am Princess Orianna, daughter of the Queen of the kingdom long since lost to time."

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:23 pm

She gives a rather formal and polite bow to the arriving tengus. "Luna Maladine, Courier of IDOL. Please to meet everyone." Her voice shows the same politeness and respect to them. Posture relaxed but discipline, friendly and non-threatening.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KyoryuuBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:29 pm

I can't remember Orianna's full name or the name of the kingdom or her mother! XD))

"Bullshit!" the modest one spat. "That kingdom's been dead for several centuries!"
"Oh, don't be like that, Mitsu~" the curvy one interjected. "You're being rude! Besides, they're so cuuute!"
"They're not lying either," the quiet one added. "That is Orianna Morvand Rosella. Her appearance, her expensive clothes, and I felt her power all the way from here not long ago. Besides, who else besides her and her mother have our mother and father possibly taught that tune?"
"Thank you," Orianna told the quiet one.
"Not at all. I'm Mizuno," she replied. She gestured to the curvy Tengu and the modest Tengu. "This is Hana and Mitsu."

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:46 pm

Apparently Orianna's prestige is what is allowing them to speak with the Tengu in the first place. She wasn't sure if she should interject as they may not reciprocate the same courtesy to her as they would Orianna whom is royalty so she handed Orianna the two feather within her possession.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KyoryuuBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:11 pm

Orianna gladly took the two feathers and held them up. "My guest and I are looking for an item of interest. A sundial of sorts," she told them, promptly describing its appearance. "Whatever took the item left behind these black feathers. Tengu commonly have black feathers, so we elected to come and inquire about it."
"So you see two black feathers and just assume we stole your stuff?" Mitsu concluded hastily.
"She didn't say any of that, and you know it, Mitsu!" Hana scolded.
"No, we haven't seen anything like what you described," Mizuno interjected. "I apologize that you came all this way only for disappointment."
"No, no..." Orianna assured them. "I apologize for troubling you for this."

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:22 pm

Admittedly she did feel disappointed as she feel these individual would be more reasonable if they had it. She bows once more politely while continue to smile. "Thank you for taking the time to speak with you. We apologize for the inconvenience. Perhaps, when I am off duty, I would like to learn more about your culture." She added the last part with some interest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KyoryuuBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:37 pm

"Only so long as Orianna is willing to visit more often," Mitsu said. "It's been too long, Anna." This gave Orianna moment to pause.
"Rooster?" she asked cautiously.
"Ugh...yes," he said with a groan.

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:45 pm

This causes Luna to pause in her thought as well as she sees the exchange between Orianna and Mitsu. She did had to recompose herself from smiling in mirth of the odd nickname as she did not wish to offend the tengu. Fortunate maintaining expression is something is able to perform very well as she virtually did not react to the 'Rooster?' inquiry.

"I presume there is a familiar history between you two?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   

Back to top Go down

Lunar Night under the Castle.
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next