A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Lunar Night under the Castle.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Reploid7

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:07 pm

"Yes, we were friends when we were younger," Mizuno confirmed. "I was...let's see...about 20 years old at the time, the physical age of ten for humans and Orianna was roughly the physical age of 7 years."
Orianna nodded her head and moved in to give her a big hug, showing a bit more of her immature side. "I hadn't seen you in ages! I'm so sorry I didn't come visit sooner..."
"Not to worry. I'll bet that stone-faced Theresa had something to do with that," she predicted.

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:12 pm

"Theresa?" That isn't a name that she heard when within the castle. She has only met Orianna and Maybelle in the night and morning respectively.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reploid7

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:17 pm

"Yes. When my mother...went away, Theresa turned the overprotective nature to ungodly levels," she said.
She considered things for a moment and asked, "Then how are you out here now? Did you sneak out?"
"No, no, she's been lightening up lately and-"
"We're all still here!" Mitsu interrupted loudly.

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:20 pm

((I blame Maybelle.))

She turned towards Orianna. "Apparently I have not met her. Is she a caretaker?" From what she an piece together in the conversation. Theresa seems to be trying to look out for Orianna's safety. Then again, the vampire princess seems to be pretty capable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reploid7

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:24 pm

((Nah))

"She's my bodyguard, head of security, and lead nagger," she explained to Luna. She looked to Mitsu and Hana and bowed. "I apologize for leaving you out of the conversation."
"Ugh, whatever, just get out of here," Mitsu groaned.
Hana walked over to Orianna and pulled her into her bust. "Awww, do they have to?"
"YES!!" both Mitsu and Mizuno shouted urgently.
"It's time to go, you two, yes. Time to get going and find that sundial," Mitsu said, pushing Orianna away from Hana and Mizuno pushing Luna away too. "Go now and save yourself!"
"Hey, that's not nice!"

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:35 pm

Luna wasn't sure if she is being ushered out because of them overstaying their welcome or if they are trying to save them from Hana. She decided to simply not question or think on it for now. After they are far from the meeting place of the tengu. "That was an interesting conversation. Even if I feel that there is a large knowledge gap that I have fallen into. I wonder if I would need to meet Theresa once we return."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reploid7

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:39 pm

"I'm surprised you haven't met Theresa yet," Orianna said, seemingly unfazed by their exit. "You stayed a night in the castle, after all." She moved off and started looking up, keeping an eye out for something. "Now, with that option exhausted, it seems our last option is the Harpies."

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:45 pm

"Well to be fair, I did not do much exploring as I wasn't sure where I was permitted to be, only where I have proceeded before. Only the courtyard is where I felt that I had some priviledge...somewhat." She did stay away from the garden and admired from afar. "So what can we expect from the harpies?" She is admittedly apprehensive on this, mostly because Orianna describe their method as fast and aggressive approach so her ears and eyes keep towards the sky to sense any presense.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reploid7

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:55 pm

"If we approach cautiously and avoid aggravating them, we'll be able to complete our business without violence, but just watch the sky," she explained. "Because while they attack people or things they don't like with their talons, they are also still Midara and might try to take you to satisfy themselves."

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:06 pm

"I will try my best to remain inconspicuous and be alert but I am not sure how they will react to a floating moon up above." She points out that they still have the mobile eclipse still centered around them for Orianna's sake. Normally she can hide it from view but that is going to give poor Orianna a case of sunburn without her umbrella.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reploid7

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:42 pm

"They might be...a bit panicked at first, but I'm sure with how long it's been since we started looking for the sundial, they've had time to calm themselves," Orianna reasoned. "With any luck, things will go as smoothly as can be."

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:47 pm

Luna hopes so herself. She does not want to be accountable for harpies flying into trees due to her illusory magic. "Although with the sirens and tengus, we know a location that they inhabit. Where do harpies normally live in?" She continue to monitor the air above them for any harries that may be heading towards their direction with little escaping the notice of the keen-sense rabbit..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reploid7

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:00 pm

"They live, well sleep, in trees," Orianna stated. "And they often linger around either the areas they rest or they go to the lake to fish." She soon caught sight of a blur over the treetops.

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:07 pm

"That may be a bit problematic since I cannot fly and if their home there, then I probably will have to cli-" Her words are cut short as she sees the flash above them. "You saw that too? Do you believe that it has noticed us?" Her eyes and ears tries to follow the presence.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reploid7

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:09 pm

"Definitely. Keep your guard up, they have incredible speed. Better than the Sirens," she warned Luna.

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:15 pm

Luna decided that individual with this speed is likely to strike first before they can react so she opted to create a double-natured illusion creating a refraction of light that projected their images several yards away from them while projecting the area underneath them above, making them invisible from above. The combination makes their appearance displaced away from where they actually are. If whoever is above attacks first, they should find themselves aiming at nothing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reploid7

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:44 pm

A black-feathered harpy with a light, thin frame dove down from the treetops and tried to make a grab for Luna, only to realize that it's an illusion, the poor thing growling. Around her leg, tied tightly to it, is the very object of their search. "There it is," Orianna whispered.

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:58 pm

Luna, having full control of the image immediately springs the trap as the illusion changes both in image and in substance. The harpy finds herself surrounded by a hazy fog. It felt very pleasant though not overwhelmingly so, the scent is very relaxing, a soothing sound follows, and followed by something that is telling her body that she is very sleepy after a long flight. In short, 4 of her senses is used against her to lull her to sleep, one of Luna's more powerful ability.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reploid7

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:07 pm

Even Orianna felt a bit tuckered out from just being near the mist. "Quite the skill you have, Luna," she complimented.
The Harpy wasn't doing too hot, as she quickly fell unconscious from the effects of the trap.

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:35 pm

"It is the fastest way to resolve this encounter with no one harmed." Luna dispel the mist before she walks near the sleeping harpy and unties the sundial that is attached to her talon foot, not sure why would she just want it having it hang there but at least it saves her the trouble of climbing trees. After she has obtained her goal, she walks back towards Orianna before showing her that they have what they are looking for with a smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reploid7

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:42 pm

"Excellent. We succeeded in our search. Shall we head back to the castle?" Orianna responded with a soft laugh.

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:58 pm

"That is what I was thinking as well. Give me a moment, Lady Orianna." She does take a moment to do 2 things first. She pulls a satcher from her belt and places the sundial inside before pulling the string to close the satchel and secure it on her belt. She turned towards the harpy, a few seconds later the harpy's form seems to blend in with the surrounding. "There, she should be undisturbed until she awakens. Let us return."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reploid7

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:08 pm

She nods and turns away from the black-feathered Harpy only to have to grab Luna and thrust the both of them out of the way of another Harpy coming in for a sharp dive. "Of course..."

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:57 pm

She barely is grabbed out of the way of another swooping harpy. Upon hitting the ground, she peers up at the new winged adversary. Her hand gravitating towards her pistols as her eyes track the flight path of the harpy. "How well can harpies see in the dark? I hear more wings."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reploid7

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:39 pm

"About as well as any other bird," Orianna said, putting her fingers in her mouth and letting out a loud, sharp whistle. "Stay light on your feet now!" She pounced out of the way of another Harpy swooping down for her.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   

Back to top Go down

Lunar Night under the Castle.
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next