A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Lunar Night under the Castle.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:19 am

"Meaning most of them not too well in the dark unless they are nocturnal." As if on cue, the area around the duo avoiding the harpies starts to darken as if the area is submerged in an aura of night. She is pretty sure Orianna is unhindered being a vampire and she herself has no issue with night or darkness due to her aspect.

"What did you do, though?" She does her best at reading each harpies movement as in order to avoid getting swooped. However, she is starting to have issues as the harpies seems to be more interested in her for some reason than Orianna. "Ghh! If this keeps up, I might have to get physical!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reploid7

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:53 am

Orianna avoided another swoop, but the Harpy attacks were getting less and less frequent and even less accurate at that. The two were about to reach the barrier when one Harpy finally managed to swoop down and scoop Luna up in her talons. However, before she could airlift the bunny away, a trio of enchanting voices joined together for a song and stopped the Harpy in her path. The Sirens had arrived and captivated the Harpy in their song...and Luna too, though they didn't mean to. Orianna, keeping everything together, sighed as she noticed and leaped up with a mighty bound, pulling Luna away from the Harpy and plugging her ears. "There, that should suffice!"

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:14 pm

"!!!" Despite her best effort, one of the harpy manage to snag her. She did had a plan for it and it was to make the harpy see only blackness. N birds would risk flying blind. However she did not enact on this plan as the enchanting melody suddenly make her way to her and the harpy. Though she was initially slipping towards a trance from the song, she quickly enchanted herself with the illusion of deafness and even then it took sometime for the effects to start to fade even with her resistance to the song.

She was grabbed again but quickly seeing that it was Orianna that has her this time. Sighing in relief, she removes the enchantment on herself with her activities indicating that she is still relatively lucid. "It appears that the harpies seem too interested in me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reploid7

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:47 pm

The Sirens soon willed the Harpies away allowing calm and safety. Orianna laughed at Luna's statement and wiggled the bunny's ears and said, "I couldn't imagine why!"

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:11 am

She felt her ears being played with by Orianna which causes her to smile with amusement despite the situation they both had escaped from. "Lady Orianna, are you implying that I would be easy prey because I am a rabbit?" Her mirthful tone gives a bit of playfulness within her voice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reploid7

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:04 am

"I don't know, would you consider me a predator?" she asked her, giving her a peck on the cheek as they arrive back at the castle grounds. "Because I wouldn't mind eating you up~"

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:43 am

"You did had a sample of me a while ago back though. Someone is eager for seconds." As they near the castle ground, she does recall something discussed about a while back, last night actually. "Hmm, you speak yesterday that you wish to pick my brain about something. What is it that you were wishing to discuss with me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reploid7

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:29 am

"I wished to ask you as to the strength of those outside the castle grounds, particularly that of Humans. It has been so long since I've been outside the bounds of the forest," she said. "Centuries in fact."

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:51 am

"From what I can tell, many beings have been required to grow stronger if only to balance out midaras and some have event been able to adapt charm magic as well.  I believe I have one record of a male that specializes in hypnotism and psychic abilities.  Our leader, Alice, is a human.  Unfortunate I cannot really anything about her, mostly because I cannot speak on her behalf without permission."  She offers a sad smile on that last part.  "On observation, human's strength is mostly about growth and possibilities, possibly to counteract their natural life span. But any reason for the interest of humans in particular?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reploid7

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:55 am

"Mm, I suppose you could say I've always had a fair bit of interest in humans and how resourceful they can be," she said. "You could say that I even take amusement in seeing them display their strengths."

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:57 am

Luna tilts her head sideways inquisitively. "May I ask that you indulge my curiosity? Any particular human had piqued your interest the most interesting so far, Lady Orianna? Many visitors has came upon your home and I am certain that there must be some fairly interesting individuals, or at least memorable ones."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reploid7

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:30 am

"Ah, yes! I've had a few very interesting ones. First, there's a man named Lucan," she began. "He uses cards and infuses them with energy to attack. He seems incredibly fond of me, I'd even say he's become somewhat devoted to me." She giggles as she recalls her fight with him and the many favors she asked of him afterwards. "I must do something for him soon."
She thought for a bit and then said, "I had a bit of a less...welcome guest. I believe his name was Barchiel? He hails from outside the planet's reach and is unnecessarily loud," she explained.
"And of course, the witch that created the magic protecting the castle grounds has a few human fighters that I've exchanged words with that seem promising. Especially the heir of the Magia House," she finished. "He has quite the magic potential, aaand I smelled Midara blood in him as well."

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:46 pm

The ones she listens to does seem interesting especially the last bit of the one that enchanted Orianna's castle. But the name Barchiel does ring a bell somewhat.

"I think an associate has encountered inidividual by that name though she refers him as Barkel. Then again she is not very good with names so yours may be more accurate. A mountain of steel with a gun slightly larger than my pistols with explosive piercing rounds?" She inquires.

"As for the one that created the magic protecting this...entire castle? Seems like like their combined power could rival or exceed IDOL, I dare say." It was too hard to say who would be stronger but when a group of individuals have that much power, it is safe to err on the side of caution. Fortunate they seem friendly to Orianna whom could put good words to her. "Would they mind a visit?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reploid7

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:14 am

"Oh, feel free to visit Adrianna," she told her. "If any of your company have ill intentions upon entrance, they'll be expelled from the Sanctuary and lose all memory of the place." She giggled at the description of Barchiel. "That sounds about right for him."

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:25 am

"I think I have met Barchiel briefly. My platoon was safeguarding him while he was recovering from his bout against Salem. I didn't really speak to him though as I was in charge of examining the ruins that Salem scouted out though." She sighs briefly. "He did seem a bit grumpy after the bout though."

"And I have no ill-intention towards anyone that doesn't have ill-intent towards us." She pauses for a moment as she listens. "The name Sanctuary sounds like a place to offer safety to something or someone..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reploid7

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:25 am

"Yes, it seems my dear friend, Adrianna has decided to set up a Sanctuary for Midara-should they shelve their more aggressive behavior and live in peace. It seems to be doing quite well, as she already has quite the residency within its confines," she explained

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:38 am

"Though I am fairly young by many age standard, that task...that sounds rather difficult." Luna admits. "Juggling the mind of many different beings and having them adhere to this condition as well as getting along with other beings." She reflected upon how IDOL was formed. It was shaky at first with many different ideology and preferred methods.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reploid7

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:43 am

"I would imagine it wasn't easy at first," she said. "But she eventually managed to get a quite the residency going and now it's a thriving community." She didn't visit the Sanctuary often, but from what she has seen, it was really quite impressive.

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:56 pm

"I may pay a visit to see what it is like. There is also a possibility to have a new client as well." She muses. It was then that she realizes that they have arrived at Orianna's home as they were conversing as she wasn't entirely aware of it until she actually looks. "Goodness, we have arrived rather quickly. Time does flies when one travels with good company."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reploid7

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:07 am

"It certainly does," Orianna agreed, approaching the gardens of her castle grounds. "I'm sure she'd love to have you, Luna. Adrianna may be powerful, but you'll find she's only intimidating when she wishes to be."

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:23 am

"I will be sure to at least greet her then.  Hopefully ours relations will be fruitful."  She then turns towards the vampire, the ever-present appearance of her smile constantly on her lips.  "Is there anything else you wish of me, Lady Orianna?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   

Back to top Go down

Lunar Night under the Castle.
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9