A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Lunar Night under the Castle.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:14 pm

Maybelle doesn't applaud, though she does smile at Luna. "I like the song...it is peaceful." It seems that Maybelle is calmed down from the song that she no longer holds onto Orianna so tightly.

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:49 pm

Maybelle gives a performance's bow with her hand in a flourishing gesture, again making sure her long ears do not flop foward. "I am glad that you both approve of my music. I do not have much opportunity to play at times." She turned towards Maybelle before smiling. "I do not believe we have been introduced. I am Luna Maladine. Please to meet you." She places her hand over her chests and bows, differently from the performance one but the same given to Orianna yesterday.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:16 pm

"...u-um...Maybelle...please to meet you..." Though she is a bit more at ease now, she is still a little shy around Luna.

Reploid7

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:45 pm

"So, have you been waiting long?" she asked the bunny.

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:01 pm

"Around 30 minutes. Some warm-up exercise and music practice. I was unsure what time is when you awaken." She stretches out her arms across her chest and other shoulder to loosen up her inner arm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:18 pm

She wriggles a bit, trying to slowly get down so she can find her feet (and later on roots) on familiar ground again. Being carried by Orianna is nice but not standing anymore is making her a little ansy.

Reploid7

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:26 pm

Orianna set her down on the ground gently. "I see. And you said you were part of a personal army? I'd bet you must be quite a combatant, yes?"

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:41 am

Luna glances down at the pistol holster at her belt briefly before glancing upward at where her moon was before before she speaks. "I am familiar with several different ways to stop hostiles, yes, but as how "good" I am, I am afraid I cannot really say as I myself would lack objectivity in judgment." She offers a sad smile. "I apologize that I would not be able to give an accurate statement on that inquiry."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reploid7

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:45 am

"A statement, maybe not. But a demonstration is another story!" Orianna replied. "If it's not too much trouble."

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:49 am

"It does depend on what particular demonstration you have in mind." She somewhat gets the idea of what Orianna is looking for as she has frequently seen these conversation path leading to a particular event. However she stows that assumption away for the moment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reploid7

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:07 am

Orianna gave a small smile to her as she retells the story she's only had the opportunity to tell a handful of others before. "This castle isn't easily accessed. Its grounds are surrounded by a magic barrier that deposits most who cross its border on the exact opposite end so seamlessly that it seems natural. It's been like this for two centuries and the world has undoubtedly changed since then. Technology, political statuses, and even the strength, or lack thereof, of men and Midara." She gave polite bow with a slight curtsy. "Allow me to reintroduce myself. I am Orianna Mirvand Rosella, princess of a kingdom that's long since been lost, and I'd like to see a demonstration on how strong the people outside can be."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:17 am

...she didn't notice any space/time anomalies when she arrived. Either she is referring to it as past tense or it did not affect her because she had shown courtesy? She would inquire on this later on though to address what Orianna had spoken just now. "Two centuries, that would give time for much change to pass indeed. I would wish to visit the kingdom back then." So would Isolde. "If it is to my understanding, you wish to engage with me in a practice battle? I apologize if I am mistaken."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reploid7

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:05 am

"Right on the money," Orianna stated. "If it's not any trouble to humor a small vampire?"

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:45 pm

"If nothing will be at stake it will be fine. The question I wish to ask if you wish for me to utilize which of my style. One is oriented towards traditional combat while the other is more similar to the ones midaras use." She explains though the last part implies that she isn't a midara herself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:46 pm

Seeing that Orianna and Luna decided to have a friendly match soon. She leans in and pecks Orianna on the cheek as well as give a hug from the side with a smile to her before she slowly shuffles backward so not to impede either one of them.

Reploid7

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:51 pm

She seemed to think on it for a moment before coming to her decision. "I'd like you to demonstrate seduction. I've had a small amount of guests and made similar requests in the last couple months, all of which fought me with more direct means of combat. I think fighting someone with a less violent method should be fun."

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:04 pm

Luna nods before she moves to her pistols and close the holsters so that they do not accidentally fall but also makes them harder to draw. With that same motion she moves the flute close to her. Apparently it is not just used for entertainment and meditative purposes only. At the same time, the moon that had disappeared before, starts to fade back into view, this time higher above Luna so that no one accidentally collides into it (theoretically anyways).

(Aaand need to whip up moves for Luna. I've already established her unique mechanics though)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reploid7

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:07 pm

(Kk. We'll roll our own dice to determine if attacks hit or miss. Orianna and Luna will have 20 Willpower. Crits are any rolls made between 1 to 15 or 85 to 100.)
Orianna bowed to Luna before readying herself for a small-scale seduction spar. Because by golly, does Reploid adore alliteration!

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:17 pm

((So 1-15 odds are crit fails and 86-100 event are crit success right?))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reploid7

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:06 pm

That's correct))

Reploid7

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:06 pm

Odds in either are crit fails. Conversely, all evens in either are Crit Successes.))

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:28 pm

Luna 20/20

New - Crescent - Half - Gibbous - Full

Selene's Song
Deals 2 damages.  Enemy is at offense disadvantage for 2 turns.
(59)- Fail

Luna closes her eyes before concentrating the moon's light upon herself as she plays a slow and rather entrancing song.  For a brief moment Orianna felt herself drawing towards the melody but the mental lure isn't quite enough for the vampire as the moonlight around Luna fade and the song comes to into a faded silence.  Her eyes open and and looks over Orianna but see the vampire is still lucid. Not quite enough.  She thought.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reploid7

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:57 pm

"You're skills are impressive in the musical department, dear Luna, but it's going to take more than that," she stated. She elected to wait to see what she would do next.
-Turn Pass-

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:11 pm

Luna 20/20

New - Crescent - Half - Gibbous - Full

Luna hmms briefly in thought.  Orianna is biding her time to see what she is capable of.  It is best to not disappoint her them.  Perhaps another methos shall work.  She raises her right hand towards the moon before spinning clockwise once.  The area shimmers briefly in grayish light.

Illusory Desire
Deals 2 damages.  Causes charm.  
(54)- Success.

It was then that Orianna discovered that Luna is right next to her before both of the moon rabbit's hand move to Orianna's cheep before tilting her head before placing a soft kiss on Orianna's lips and holding it there...

It was then that Orianna discovered that Luna isn't next to her but standing right where she was before but the sensation of the kiss felt real to her.  Did the bunny really kiss her or was that a trick of the mind, either way there is now a bit of longing for Luna.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reploid7

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:20 pm

It took her a moment to make the realization that this was what she could do. An illusion, or a mind trick, it didn't matter. "Very good. That's much better," she complimented.

-Regal Reward- 30, Success

She moved in before Luna could even realize she'd taken the first step. "How about a reward for such a well-executed attack?" She moved in and pressed her lips against Luna's, feeling the warmth and soft sensation as she recognized that this Luna was real.

Orianna: 18
Luna: 18

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lunar Night under the Castle.   

Back to top Go down

Lunar Night under the Castle.
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next