Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cutting Loose Threads

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Cutting Loose Threads - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xana v. Aniketsu/Spiketsu   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 3:33 am

Xana pulled Anika closer and cuddled with her "Any time hon..." after giving some thoughts Xana devided to show Anika her true form "Tell me... What do you think of me now? What you are seeing now is how I really look, my appareance from before was based on my sister Dixi... I'm horrible right?" sje always hated hee true appearance so she wouldn't get mad at Anika if she thought so too.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 7:18 am

Anika looked her over and pulled her in for another kiss. "Shut the hell up with that kind of talk!"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 7:22 am

That reaction actually got her by surprise but after a bit she chuckled "I guess that means that you don't mind?" she holded the neko closer to her "Thank you..."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 11:51 am

Anika gladly snuggled up to Xana, smiling. "No problem. "Name's Anika. We didn't properly introduce ourselves, did we?"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 11:53 am

"Now that you mention it, we didn't, I'm Xana Bright... or Seafield as it turned out recently..." She joked about finding her true name "Just call me how you feel more confortable with." She finished smiling.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 12:04 pm

"Sure thing, Xana," she cuddled up under the sheets, feeling exhaustion catch up with her. She'd been trapped for a month now with near restless action and had just had sex first thing after being freed.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 12:40 pm

Poor thing, how long have they been trapped like that? Make them do such things... Whoever did it, I hope they suffer for forcing such a lovely girl and such a young boy to do their bidding... She thought before snoozing off as well.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 2:51 pm

-NEXT PHASE, BEGIN!-

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 3:27 pm

Xana woke up the next morning and found Anika made a ball next to her, she giggled "How cute... Hey Anika, Ani, wake up" She tries to gently wake up the neko.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 4:10 pm

Anika's eyes droopily slid open, looking up at Xana and smiling. "Morning Xana~ Sleep well?"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 4:16 pm

"Pretty good actually..." She says stretching her arms "And you? My dear kitty?" She added giving Anika a kiss on the forehead.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 4:27 pm

"I dreamed about you, of course," Anika responded eagerly. "So, what do you want to do today?"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 4:28 pm

"I been giving thought to something you said yesterday... I might go pay a visit to the amazons to free them from the kamuis..." She had a thoughtful look on her face.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 4:55 pm

Anika raised her head from the pillow and gave her a more thoughtful look. "Mind if I come along? While I was under the control of the Life Fibers...I still had some control of my actions. I let two Amazons go and we have their Princess here. Oh! Should we bring her along?"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 5:00 pm

She gives Anika a hug "I know you still feel guilty for it Ani... But it wasn't your fault, you are welcome to tag along if you wish, I would never refuse your company, but are you sure?" She asked worried about the neko's safety.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 5:13 pm

"I'm sure. Even if it isn't my fault, I still wanna set things right!" she said. "Do you think we should inform the Princess and Tonya? They're part of the tribe, they have a right to know."

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 5:23 pm

Spike had gotten up early, memories flooding back to him as to what had transpired. Anger pooled within him...He wanted to take the fight to Nui..But he couldn't. Not with how weak he was now. He'd have to train...

But first, breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 5:40 pm

"Sure, go tell them, I'll go to talk with my sisters and then tell Adri about this too." She tells her as she snaps her fingers and her clothes appear "I also want to check on Spike, I really hope he isn't still thinking about getting revenge.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 6:03 pm

Anika nodded and got dressed before leaving the room and looking around for the Amazons that got brought with. After much tracking, she found the resident Amazoness, Allura, marching away from them in the living room. Tonya and the Princess soon found Anika and the neko immediately became concerned that they'd lash out at her, but found that they were more understanding than she expected.
"The witch told us everything," the Princess told Anika. "Don't be concerned. We were upset at first, but you could say she tempered our tempers."
"Besides, I remember what you did for Sara and Aena," Tonya told Anika. "Even wearing that disgusting clothing, you were still fighting."
Anika felt her spirits rise when she heard their words. It filled her with joy to have been given such a response. "We're planning on going back and freeing the tribe. I figured you two deserved to know," she told them. "Maybe you two could come along and help?"
"Of course! I can't simply allow my sisters to march to the orders of some simple fabric!" the Princess answered.
"I feel the same. We're coming with you," Tonya agreed.
"Well, that settles it then."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 6:14 pm

As soon as Anika left, Xana didn't waste much time and started to move as well, her first step? Check on her sisters and her mother and thus she headed towards their room, as she peeked inside she could see Zara was asleep and Ix was sitting on a chair with a thoughtful look on her face.
"Hey, sis, how is it going?" She asked.
"No much progress... Why..." She started, tears filling her eyes "Why did our mother turned out like that?""Ix..."
"I don't know... But I have faith on you two, so don't worry I'll take care of things out of the Sanctuary while you two work on her, by the way, I'll be leaving for another job..."
"More of those fibers? Adri told us a bit about it."
"Yeah, Anika felt really bad... And I want to help her..."
"Oh?" Ix chuckled gently
"Mmm? What's so funny?"
"You got a liking for her didn't you?"
"You could say so yeah, anyway I should go and tell Adri... See you once I'm back okay?"
"OKay, good luck Xana..."

After that she went looking for Adri, she found her on the main room "Hey Adri."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 6:17 pm

"Hm? Yes, what is it, Xana?" she asked, just having gotten done serving Ferro and Spike breakfast burritos with applewood smoked bacon, pancake bits, scrambled eggs, and a bit of maple syrup in it. "What do you need? Also, breakfast!"

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 6:22 pm

And here, we have a boy giving his best impersonation of Niagra Falls, before starting to dig into the meal. "Wow! This looks amazing!"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 6:29 pm

"Anika and I will go to the amazon village, I want to free them from the kamuis too... Also this breakfast looks amazing... And... I want to talk to you two about Ix, Dixi and Zara..."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 6:43 pm

"I already know about the Amazon Village and I already gave my approval to Anika over there," Adri said, pointing to the Nekomata gobbling down two breakfast burritos. "Now what is this about your family?"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 6:46 pm

"Ix... Doesn't seem like she's been eating... This is consuming her and Dixi can't do much as long as Ix is obsessed with this... Can you two keep an eye on her? Make sure she doesn't exhaust herself? Dixi won't say a thing because of course Ix would know." The preocupation was obvious on her face.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Loose Threads   Cutting Loose Threads - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cutting Loose Threads
Page 7 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next