Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rosario+Vampire Doujin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zerstorung

Rosario+Vampire Doujin Empty
PostSubject: Rosario+Vampire Doujin   Rosario+Vampire Doujin EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 1:10 pm

The large-chested succubus Kurono Kurumu is one of the characters in the harem series Rosario+Vampire. Her main ability is to effortlessly hypnotize men to fall in love with her with just a glance, often assisted by teasing with her very curvaceous body. Once completely under her spell, a kiss is said to seal the effect, turning the lucky bastard victim into her eternal pet.

Unfortunately, the series almost entirely drops the hypnosis aspect because 'the power of true love is more important'.

This page from the doujin Kapucchu To Vampire is about as close as I could find to what I'm sure we all would enjoy seeing. However, like most 'hypnosis' doujins, it quickly devolves to them having non-hypnotized sex.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rosario+Vampire Doujin   Rosario+Vampire Doujin EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 7:18 pm

Not sure how this one slipped by me. Nice
Back to top Go down
https://uponherlips.forumotion.com
Cio

PostSubject: Re: Rosario+Vampire Doujin   Rosario+Vampire Doujin EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 12:43 am

Kurono Kurumu is indeed an innocent succubus since she drop her succubus's main skill.

The manga itself is seldomly make that skill appear. But in season II chapter 17, it is charm-base chapter: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5F7W6OIF

I hope there will be a doujin telling what will happen when Kurumu is frustated and broken heart. Then Kurumu enslaving Tsukune by kissing him to make him her eternal pet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rosario+Vampire Doujin   Rosario+Vampire Doujin Empty

Back to top Go down

Rosario+Vampire Doujin
Page 1 of 1