Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Shooting Stars, Still Waters.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

Shooting Stars, Still Waters. Empty
PostSubject: Shooting Stars, Still Waters.   Shooting Stars, Still Waters. EmptyThu Aug 30, 2018 6:01 pm

Ah, the sounds of the forest at night. Geno had a certain fondness for forests, ever since his first foray into the magical Mushroom Kingdom. And even here, in this strange new world, he found himself exploring the woods. And with fireflies and the like, it felt even more peaceful.

Though imagine Geno's surprise as he continued walking, to find a lake. It's water, still, the moonlight reflecting off of it. Staring up at the stars, Geno moved over and sat by the lake's shore, kicking off his boots. He had been walking for a while...What was the harm in a little rest and relaxation?
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Shooting Stars, Still Waters.   Shooting Stars, Still Waters. EmptyThu Aug 30, 2018 6:23 pm

The head of a beautiful woman rose out of the lake, her hair splashing around as she took a deep breath. "Ahhh~" It was far too dark for Geno to tell, but her skin was a faint blue and her ears were distinctly pointed, which would've given her inhumanity away had it not been for the dark of night. "Oh? Hello there, I didn't expect anyone to find this lake."

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Shooting Stars, Still Waters.   Shooting Stars, Still Waters. EmptyThu Aug 30, 2018 6:27 pm

Geno blinked in surprise, his head turning at the source of the voice. A woman? "Ah..Uh...Sorry for interrupting." Standing up, the guardian gave a quick bow. "I came across this place during my travels. I just wished to rest here for a bit before I continue my journey."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Shooting Stars, Still Waters.   Shooting Stars, Still Waters. EmptyThu Aug 30, 2018 6:34 pm

"Oh, go right ahead, I don't mind~" she assured him. "I come here all the time to soak and relax."

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Shooting Stars, Still Waters.   Shooting Stars, Still Waters. EmptyThu Aug 30, 2018 6:40 pm

"Ah..It is quite a beautiful lake." Geno sat back down, beginning to close his eyes. It was nice, getting the chance to catch his breath. It was not a luxury he was able to afford. Quite literally, given his lack of funds.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Shooting Stars, Still Waters.   Shooting Stars, Still Waters. EmptyThu Aug 30, 2018 6:50 pm

She eyed him closely, sensing a powerful magic source within him. Deeming him fit to be a knight, she asked him, "Would you like to come in?"

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Shooting Stars, Still Waters.   Shooting Stars, Still Waters. EmptyThu Aug 30, 2018 6:52 pm

An eye cracked open at her words, before he thought about it. Could his body handle water? He recalled going through the sewers once back in the Mushroom Kingdom, as well as the whole Seaside Town debacle...But he didn't know if anything was different.

Deciding not to risk it, he shook his head. "Tempting, but I'll have to pass. Besides, I didn't bring a change of clothes."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Shooting Stars, Still Waters.   Shooting Stars, Still Waters. EmptyThu Aug 30, 2018 7:27 pm

"Oh, that's too bad~" she said with a disappointed sigh. Her voice suddenly sounded melodic, gracing his ears and giving him second thoughts. She seemed so sad to hear his rejection, she probably just wanted someone to swim with. Maybe he should give it some more thought...or perhaps he should stop thinking and just dive in.

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Shooting Stars, Still Waters.   Shooting Stars, Still Waters. EmptyThu Aug 30, 2018 7:29 pm

Geno sat up, eyes wide. He didn't mean to upset her. He looked down at the water, gaze locked upon it's surface. Maybe a...quick dip wouldn't hurt? Shaking his head, he kept staring, his mind at war with itself.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Shooting Stars, Still Waters.   Shooting Stars, Still Waters. EmptyThu Aug 30, 2018 7:34 pm

"Oh, are you...are you considering it?" she asked him, her beautiful voice carrying over to him again and pulling him towards her desires. It wouldn't be that bad, besides how could he say no to that face? That beautiful face?

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Shooting Stars, Still Waters.   Shooting Stars, Still Waters. EmptyThu Aug 30, 2018 7:37 pm

Geno felt his gaze lock onto her. She was so beautiful...It wouldn't take too long, would it?

Grunting, he shook his head, before standing up and backing away from the lake. "Thank you, but..I must decline. Like I said, no change of clothes. Plus, I just ate a couple mushrooms a few minutes ago...Cramps and all, you understand."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Shooting Stars, Still Waters.   Shooting Stars, Still Waters. EmptyThu Aug 30, 2018 7:45 pm

"I see. I understand," she said sadly, her voicing making Geno feel sympathy for the poor girl. "I come here all the time to relax, but you're the first person to ever have come here too. I just thought I could have some fun with someone else for a change."

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Shooting Stars, Still Waters.   Shooting Stars, Still Waters. EmptyThu Aug 30, 2018 7:47 pm

Darnit...He wanted to hold her, to comfort her. "I'm..sure we can have fun some other way. Though I'm..not entirely sure how? Didn't bring any games.."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Shooting Stars, Still Waters.   Shooting Stars, Still Waters. EmptyThu Aug 30, 2018 7:54 pm

She smiled at him and slowly rose out of the waters of the lake, her naked body on full display. "I know a game or two we could play~"
(74)
As she emerged from the lake, a double of herself came out as well. "You don't mind if my sister joins in, do you?" Nimea asked, hoping he'd be gullible enough to be fooled by that line with his mind being effected by her voice.
(96) Crit (Wow!)
As he considered things, more melodic voices sounded from the lake softly, urging him to go to the lake and fall in. Just one dive was all, nothing more, nothing less. After having felt pity for Nimea earlier, he figured he might as well and started walking towards the lake, his senses completely dulled.

Geno: 30+Stunned (Distance from the Lake: 9)
Nimea: 40
Droplet: 5

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Shooting Stars, Still Waters.   Shooting Stars, Still Waters. EmptyThu Aug 30, 2018 7:58 pm

Geno found his gaze locking onto her body, drinking in every detail he could. And then a...sister of sorts? "Uh...Okay?"

And then the melody began, causing him to start moving forward towards the lake. "So..uh..What game are we playing?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Shooting Stars, Still Waters.   Shooting Stars, Still Waters. EmptyThu Aug 30, 2018 8:12 pm

"Why don't-"
"We race to the other side-"
"Of the lake?"
"A swimming race," the two said together.
(Autohit for both Nimea and the Droplet)
Nimea disappears and reappears behind Geno, whispering into his ear about all the wonderful things they could do together.
Meanwhile, the Droplet looks him up and down to get a read on what he prefers in a woman before she began to shape her body to suit those tastes. "How do I look?"
(58)
The voices singing from the lake drew him closer once again to the lake, the temptation of just diving in growing stronger with each step.

Geno: 28 (Distance from the Lake: Cool

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Shooting Stars, Still Waters.   Shooting Stars, Still Waters. EmptyThu Aug 30, 2018 8:15 pm

A race? That sounded..interesting, at the very least. Another step forward, before his eyes widened at their actions. His face went a bright red at Nimea's words, eyes looking the Droplet up and down.

Wait...She had disappeared and reappeared...And her 'sister' changed her form..Midara?

Glaring, Geno held up a hand, prepared to fire....

(9. Crit fail!)

Before an audible clicking reached his ears, causing him to curse under his breath. Of all the tim- Did he seriously jam?!
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Shooting Stars, Still Waters.   Shooting Stars, Still Waters. EmptyThu Aug 30, 2018 9:31 pm

(Autohits)
Nimea decided to take a page out of her Droplet's book and adjust her body to match Geno's preferences, making him far more attracted to the both of them now that they perfectly matched his type.
The Droplet, meanwhile, beckoned Geno to her as her lips darkened into a hypnotic black. The young Star Warrior couldn't help himself and walked straight over to her, allowing her to kiss him deeply and fill him with a pleasant something.
(74)
The song of the lake continued its chorus, luring him further towards the waters.

Geno: 23 (Distance from the Lake: 7)

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Shooting Stars, Still Waters.   Shooting Stars, Still Waters. EmptyThu Aug 30, 2018 9:33 pm

The two of them were just..wonderful. As the sister beckoned him, he moved forward, submitting to her kiss. Whatever she was doing to him, it felt...wonderful...

No, damnit! Geno needed to back away. Holding his arms up, his fists went to shoot off..!

(89...Are you serious now?! xD)

But flew off wildly, clattering to the ground a ways away. "...Damnit!"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Shooting Stars, Still Waters.   Shooting Stars, Still Waters. EmptyThu Aug 30, 2018 9:43 pm

(Autohit, cuz that 89 is a Crit, my dude! XD)
The two decided to gang up on Geno this time, the Droplet grabbing him from behind and holding him down, her wonderful, perfect body rubbing against him and laying kiss upon kiss wherever she wished. Nimea approached him directly and pulled him in for a kiss, slipping her tongue in and frenching him nonstop.
(18)
The lake was just too tempting and Geno, even when restrained, found himself drawn closer and closer to the lake, assisted by the two perfect beauties hanging off of him.

Geno: 16+Bound (Distance from the Lake: 6) (Hah! Looks like Geno's been...Disarmed!)

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Shooting Stars, Still Waters.   Shooting Stars, Still Waters. EmptyThu Aug 30, 2018 9:45 pm

Before Geno could even react, his attention was taken away by the two lovely ladies and their kiss, causing him to go still. He wanted to resist, and yet...he wanted to just give in. Closing his eyes, he began kissing Nimea back to the best of his ability...Now if only he could just..get away from the lake.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Shooting Stars, Still Waters.   Shooting Stars, Still Waters. EmptyThu Aug 30, 2018 9:47 pm

The two continued to smooch and grace his body with their perfect naked forms as he began to return their affections.
(52)
Though he wanted to distance himself from the lake, he found the melodic voices of the lake spirits too hypnotic to do so.

Geno: 14+Bound (Distance from Lake: 5)

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Shooting Stars, Still Waters.   Shooting Stars, Still Waters. EmptyThu Aug 30, 2018 9:49 pm

Eventually, Geno snapped out of his trance, and began trying to break free....

(75....Welp, guess it's time to find out what Knight Geno would be.)

But it was no use. Without his hands, he couldn't do much other than make out with the temptress.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Shooting Stars, Still Waters.   Shooting Stars, Still Waters. EmptyThu Aug 30, 2018 10:07 pm

They continued to pleasure Geno, holding him down very well as the chorus of the lake continued to pull him closer to its waters.
(98) Crit (I'm just gonna make the Lake passive Autohit at this point. Might as well. Ain't no comeback alive that's gonna save you from this one)
It successfully pulled him closer, but as he neared it, the song grew stronger and stronger, and in his current position, Geno couldn't help but move even closer to it.

Geno: 12+Bound (Distance: 3)

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Shooting Stars, Still Waters.   Shooting Stars, Still Waters. EmptyThu Aug 30, 2018 10:10 pm

Damnit...Something told him if he got any closer to that lake, it would end badly.

(18.)

Drawing upon a reservoir of strength he didn't know existed, he roared, pushing the two of him off. "You'll..have to try..Better than that!"

Alright..Now he just had to focus on getting away from that strange lake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shooting Stars, Still Waters.   Shooting Stars, Still Waters. Empty

Back to top Go down

Shooting Stars, Still Waters.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next