Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ferro VS. Mantis

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Frogg

Frogg

Ferro VS. Mantis - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferro VS. Mantis   Ferro VS. Mantis - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2018 3:00 pm

"Oh. You're using 'magic', are you? Seems all of you are these days. Just a substitute for real power, I suppose. Does it make you feel strong, Ferro?"

Nine kata: 24, 45, 10, 19, 73, 39, 55, 40, 65
3 Health restored!

Ferro's Willpower: 19

".. Ugh. Allow me remedy this minor inconvenience."

Phantom Limbs: 19
There was a sound reminiscent of an engine failing to start as Mantis winced in annoyance.
"This machine..! Why? Why is it so worthless..?"
She was less energetic this time, sounding more deflated than anything.

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Ferro VS. Mantis   Ferro VS. Mantis - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2018 3:10 pm

"You're pretty inexperienced, aren't you?" he asked Mantis, keeping his focus and attempting to break the psychic bond Mantis forced upon him.

-Focus-

Frogg

PostSubject: Re: Ferro VS. Mantis   Ferro VS. Mantis - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2018 1:39 pm

Mantis froze up at Ferro's words, opening her mouth to retort, but only managing to stammer out a few exasperated and incoherent stutters. Her expression slowly began to shift from one of shock to one of unbridled anger as she glared at him, taking laboured breaths, wincing and twitching.
"..Inexperienced?"

"Inexperienced?!"

"I once piloted a Anthropoid Bipedal Weapon System, with my mind, Ferro! Do you even know what that is?!"
Thrusting her arm forward and pointing at him, the rest of her arms rose up in mimicry, launching from their previously wavering state.
"And that's when I was a teenager! It had two gatling guns! Six guided missile launchers! 2 metallic archaea nano-fiber blades! ᴵᵀ ᵂᴬˢ ˢᴴᴼᵀ ᴰᴼᵂᴺ ᴮᵁᵀ ᵀᴴᴬᵀ'ˢ ᴮᴱˢᴵᴰᴱ ᵀᴴᴱ ᴾᴼᴵᴺᵀᵎ"
Mantis paused for a moment taking a few gasps of air.
"AND BELIEVE ME, THAT WAS FAR HARDER TO OPERATE THAN THIS USELESS.. EMBARGO!"

Focus: 33
Trying to wrench his way out of the strange hold she had achieved over his mind, Ferro couldn't help but be distracted by Mantis' continued yelling. He could barely even keep track of the foreign thoughts invading his mind over her ranting.

Overwhelm: 51
"Do you know what FOXHOUND is?! IT'S..! A-a.. ᴀᶜᵀᵁᴬᴸᴸʸ, ᴺᴼ.. ᴵᵀ'ˢ ᴾᴿᴼᴮᴬᴮᴸʸ ᴮᴱᴱᴺ ᴰᴵˢᴮᴬᴺᴰᴱᴰ ᴬᶠᵀᴱᴿ ᵀᴴᴬᵀ ˢᵀᵁᴺᵀ ᵂᴱ ᴾᵁᴸᴸᴱᴰ ᴬᵀ ˢᴴᴬᴰᴼᵂ ᴹᴼˢᴱˢ.. But, still...!"

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro VS. Mantis   Ferro VS. Mantis - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2018 1:44 pm

"I'm not doubting your abilities in other fields," he said with a sigh. "I'm doubting your experience in fights like this..." Although her piloting something with six missile launchers with her temper was somewhat scary. "Anyways, you mind if I throw someone in?"

-Summon Dixi-

Frogg

PostSubject: Re: Ferro VS. Mantis   Ferro VS. Mantis - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2018 3:02 pm

"DOUBTING MY ABILITY IN ANY FIELD IS A MISTAKE YOU WILL PAY GRAVELY FOR, FERRO!"
"..Wait, what do you mean? Reinforcements won't save you."

Summon Dixi:
With a brief flash of light, Dixi appeared, seemingly out of nowhere. Mantis visibly recoiled.
"Eh? What is that..?" Mantis asked, smacking herself in the head in disbelief as she took an immediate interest in the newcomer. "Three of you..? No, no.. That can't be right."
"What are you? Some kind of.. Triumvirate? I've never seen a mind like this.." An intrigued smile forced its way onto Mantis' face, vigorously looking the stranger up and down.

"Uh-huh..?" Dixi replied, looking at Ferro and back at Mantis, rushing in for an attack. Mantis didn't move as she watched the approach, not seeing the oncoming elbow as it nailed her in the still smiling face, sending her hurtling backwards. By the time she recovered herself, the mystery combatant already gone.

"Eh..? Hey, come back!"
Standing up, she looked back and forth, pre-occupied in her desperate searching.

Mantis' Stamina: 18

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro VS. Mantis   Ferro VS. Mantis - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2018 3:04 pm

While Mantis was distracted searching for Ixana, Ferro concentrated and made to eliminate the connection between him and the psychic.
-Focus-

Frogg

PostSubject: Re: Ferro VS. Mantis   Ferro VS. Mantis - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2018 2:01 pm

Focus: 20
Concentrating on breaking the strange mental bind that had been placed on him, he this time managed to seemingly force the connection to sever from his mind.

Recovering her own focus, Mantis suddenly realised she had left her real opponent unattended, a loud snap permeating through her mind as the physic connection between the two was abruptly cut.
"Oh? I was actually begging to doubt you'd ever get me out of your head, Ferro. You.. Took your time. Trying to savour it~? We could always make those thoughts a reality, you know. Would you.. like that~?"

Overwhelm: 4
Only moments after freeing himself, the feeling returned, once more, with feeling. It began as a thumping sensation that brought him down to his knees. Slowly, though, it simmered into a gentle humming that seemed to resonate through his mind. He began to feel everything becoming clear. Everything seemed so simple, as if he had just been looking at it from the wrong angle this entire time. As if the final piece had been dropped into the perpetual puzzle.
Ferro threw himself at Mantis, wrapping his arms around her.
"See? Doesn't this just.. Make sense?"
She said, closing in on him and gently pressing her lips onto his. A shiver went through his body as a mechanical arm slipped under his waistband, grabbing at his crotch.
Holding him like this for what felt like minutes, she ingratiatingly released him, letting him stumble back.

Ferro's Willpower: 14

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro VS. Mantis   Ferro VS. Mantis - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2018 2:45 pm

It felt like an utter euphoria, but a bit of push back and some disoriented stumbling fixed that problem right up. "As right as a left," he hugged, summoning someone new.
-Summon Swamp Succubus-

Frogg

PostSubject: Re: Ferro VS. Mantis   Ferro VS. Mantis - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2018 5:22 pm

"Aha, then left must be right, Ferro.."

Summon Swamp Succubus:
Another brief flash of light overcame the makeshift arena, another newcomer arriving, this time boasting less humanoid features like a dark set of horns and wings.
"..What is that ..thing?"
This was new. Mantis had seen weaponized humans in her lifetime, but never one so.. Aesthetically pleasing.

Although, Mantis was less enthused this time, moreso focused less on the Woman herself, and turning to merely trying to understand where these people were coming from.
"W-who are these people?! Where are they coming from? Are they.."

Taking advantage of this, the Swamp succubus closed, the distance, quickly pressing her lips against Mantis', who, surprisingly, turned bright red.
"E-Eli.. I had no idea you were so.. F-forward~!"
She clearly wasn't talking about anyone present, let alone the woman kissing her.

Mantis is open to a followup!

Last edited by Frogg on Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro VS. Mantis   Ferro VS. Mantis - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2018 5:29 pm

"Let's see what you do about this now..." He rushed in and threw himself into another combo.
-Fleet Combo-

Frogg

PostSubject: Re: Ferro VS. Mantis   Ferro VS. Mantis - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 6:49 pm

Fleet Combo: Autohit!

Ferro charged forward, Swamp succubus strutting herself out of the way as he carried his knee into Mantis' stomach, taking advantage of his carried momentum as he swung a fist into her chest and finished with an elbow into her side, spinning her floating through the air as if some sort of poltergeist had taken to tossing her around.
Swamp Succubus was nowhere to be found, having taken flight back to her residence.

"E-Eli.. ᵢ ₘᵢₛₛ ᵧₒᵤ, ₑₗᵢ.."
She mumbled to herself, still recovering from the unusual sequence of events as she straightened up.
"..ₒₕ, ₑₗᵢ.. G-gah.. What is this.. Trickery?! What was that?! Who was that?!"

"Enough! Enough of this!"
Subconscious Connection: 17

Mantis gave Ferro a steel glare, narrowing her eyes and doing.. Absolutely nothing. Her mind was a little preoccupied for such an exhausting physic feat.

Mantis’ Stamina: 12

Last edited by Frogg on Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro VS. Mantis   Ferro VS. Mantis - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 6:53 pm

"What's wrong? Where's the confidence?" he asked, going off to grab his staff.
-Retrieve Weapon-

Frogg

PostSubject: Re: Ferro VS. Mantis   Ferro VS. Mantis - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2018 4:23 pm

Phantom Limbs: 36

As Ferro picked his staff back up from the ground, instead of a retort from Mantis, a chorus of violent whirring filled the air as if someone had dropped a still spinning drill, and the drill was pissed.

“No more games, Ferro. You’re beginning to become problematic, surprisingly. Since I’m having some trouble, allow me to demonstrate the more.. physical means of getting through someone’s thick skull, hm?”
Turning around, Mantis’ arms revealed themselves to be causing the noise, spinning faster than anything should be able without going flying off in seven directions, all the while making that vile noise.

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro VS. Mantis   Ferro VS. Mantis - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2018 5:48 pm

"Well, for the first time, you're actually somewhat intimidating," he snipped as he focused his magics on strengthening his staff.
-Enchant Reinforcement-

Frogg

PostSubject: Re: Ferro VS. Mantis   Ferro VS. Mantis - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2018 12:25 am

(A little late on this, huh?)
“That’s probably just fight or flight kicking in. Perfectly natural. I like to think of it as nature’s cue to run.

Reinforcement:
Ferro’s staff briefly flashed with a green hue as it was charged with an arcane magic, quickly surpassing the mark of sufficiently lethal and advancing into uncharted territory.
(Double staff damage for next 3 turns!)

Mantis scoffed as she watched.
“You people with your.. ’Magic’.. You’re only limiting yourself by relying on those.. crutches. It’s Pathetic. Really.”

Phantom Limbs:
With that, the violent revving of Mantis’ mechanical outfit came to a sudden halt, pausing only for a moment, enough time for a smile to flicker across Mantis’ face before firing forward.

Ferro’s arms were firmly pinned against his sides by a set of Mantis’ metallic own limbs, holding him still as others moved in to encompass his body, gentle gropes and strokes that lingered for moments as long as her icy touch forced him to attention, her cold and mechanical movements gently toyed with him with a sense of professionalism in her efficient,  and clearly practiced teasing

Closong the gap, Mantis gently muttered to herself.
“Там ... нам действительно не нужно драться. Мы могли бы просто сделать это. Я знаю, что ты хочешь. Вы только что убедили себя, что находитесь выше всего этого.”
Cupping his chin, Mantis quickly brought their lips together in a cold, brief kiss, not bothering to close her eyes, staring onward before pulling back and releasing Ferro entirely.

Ferro’s Willpower: 6
Mantis’ Stamina: 12

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro VS. Mantis   Ferro VS. Mantis - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 04, 2018 1:52 am

"Damn, you kiss good," he groaned, holding his arm to his lips. "But I won't back down from this, so you'd better move." He readied his staff and swung it around to collide with her head.
-Helm Splitter-

PostSubject: Re: Ferro VS. Mantis   Ferro VS. Mantis - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ferro VS. Mantis
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2