Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended) Empty
PostSubject: Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended)   Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended) EmptyThu Sep 06, 2018 4:54 pm

Description: A young woman of age twenty posing as a vigilante hero to save those in need from the clutches of Midara! (Even if they might not want to be saved) With firey hot fists and flare for justice, she'll bring down any that stand in her way!
Appearance: Rachel is a fair-skinned woman with a shapely body and firm d-cup breasts. She has round green eyes, supple red lips, a beautiful sculpted face, and hip-length wavy black hair. 
Her hero's "costume" consists of a black undershirt that bears her cleavage a bit, with a tightly knotted smith's apron over it with the emblem of an anvil and fire printed on it, a pair of tight leather gloves that almost reach her elbows, black boots, and what looks like a welding mask that falls just short of covering the lower half of her face.
Personality: Rachel is a sweet woman who helps her father with work as welders when she's at home. On her off time, she spends her time in her room reading comics, watching TV, or taking naps or outside practicing her abilities when no one is around.
When she fights as Black Vulcan, she takes time to announce herself and proclaim the criminals are as good as arrested, finding appreciation in flare and looking cool. Sometimes when she does something impressive, she gets overexcited and hyped over her own accomplishment and tells herself just how amazing she was. She's ultimately a somewhat naive woman who's read way too many comic books.
She doesn't like Midaras very much and doesn't know how to feel about a certain Midara superheroine, but she knows for damn sure that she does not like the Violet Vixen one bit.
Abilities:
Passive: Heat of the Forge - The area around Vulcan gets progressively hotter and soon, after twenty turns, 0.5 stamina damage will start to occur to her opponent(s). If the battle continues to persist, the strength of her flame attacks will be upped by a point of damage until the battle is over after their turns have passed.

Red Hot Right - Flames encircle her fist as she goes in for a right hook. 2 damage

Hammer Down - She swings her elbow down on the opponent. 2 damage, May Cause Paralysis

Red Heel - She swings her heel around at the opponent's side in a firey roundhouse kick. 4 Damage

Iron Grip - Vulcan goes in and grabs the opponent's arms, pins them against their back, and slams them into the ground. Initial Damage, 3. If the hold continues, she'll heat up her body to do additional damage. Continuous damage, 1.

Iron Crusher - Goes in for a hard dropkick. 4 Damage

Fires of Foresight - Vulcan's hair blazes with hot flames, her mask turning red with searing heat as she slams her mask into her opponent. 5 damage. Autohits if the opponent is bound.

Searing Slap - Vulcan's right hand begins to light up as she slaps her opponent in the face. Deals 3 damage and shatters the opponent's dignity.

//Special Attacks:
Eruption - Fire builds up in her arms until it all comes bursting out at the opponent, after which, Vulcan will need a full turn to get her bearings. 8 damage. Useable only once after ten turns per battle.

Stoke the Fires - Vulcan creates a large fireball and tosses it at the nearest baddy. On impact, the fireball explodes, creating an AoE blast. All fighters in range of it will take 6 damage. The target that the attack is focused on will take an extra four damage if they fail their dice roll. Only available once per battle, after fifteen turns, and Vulcan will have to wait two turns to be able to fight on.

Vulcan's Fury - A move useable only when Vulcan is low on health, and is a full-on last resort. As she gets weaker and is on the verge of defeat, she plays to a compromise. If she can't win, she'll knock both her and her opponent out. With the level of damage it could cause, however, even on her last legs, she might not use it.
Heat builds up into her entire body and unleashes all at once into a scorching blast of heat that could cause quite a bit of collateral. If it succeeds, it'll be a sure knockout. If it doesn't, Black Vulcan will fall unconscious and lose the battle.

Weaknesses: Kisses - Comic books on a constant bases play up the moment when two people kiss, especially if the couple are two superheroes, two villains, or in-between. 2 extra Willpower damage from kiss moves.

Villainesses - Femme fatales in comic books are often a highlight for her, though she wouldn't admit it. Having a sexy bad girl be a part of her rogues gallery would be nothing but awesome. When she deems a target a "good Villainess" she'll start to take 2 extra Willpower damage from all their moves.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Violet Vixen 

Description: A lustful villainous who's known for being crazily obsessed with heroes. She's been known to cause crimes just to lure them to the vicinity and all of her gadgets are designed to help her in "dealing" with them. Most heroes have tried to avoid dealing with her, but once she's locked onto a hero, her pursuits are relentless

Appearance: She has long violet hair and swears a skintight leather jumpsuit with the top partially unzipped to show off a bit of her cleavage to her targets. Her face is mostly covered with a purple fox mask though it just draws more attention to her thick lips that are coated in a violet shade. 

Moves:

Lustful Lipstick- The vixen rushes at the target and pins them down as she takes out a tube of purple lipstick “This is my own special batch of lipstick.” She says. “You see it’s specially formulated to stimulate the target’s pleasure sensors tenfold and I suppose you could say it makes my kisses more…potent so to speak” she giggles as she waves the tube in front of the target before she begins generously applying it to her lips. Once satisfied she leans close to the target’s face and makes a few loud smacking sounds arousing them further before chiming “Pucker up~” as she forces their lips into a pucker and pulls them into a big kiss. The sheer bliss of it ends up leaving the target in a daze and as she breaks it with a loud “MUUUUUAAAAAHHH” she leaves them lovestruck and wanting for more (Deals 3 Willpower damage + charmed status. Can be used every turn)

Magnetic Powder- She takes out a compact mirror and powders herself as her skin gives off an almost metallic sheen. Suddenly the target feels a strange force pulling them closer towards her as she giggles  “I guess you can’t help being attracted to me sweetie pie~” as she points towards whatever metal the target has on their person as they quickly realize it’s a magnet pulling them in. The vixen then opens her arms wide and puts her lips into a huge pucker as the target’s lips end up crashing straight into her own and she pulls them into an embrace as she gives them a passionate French kiss. (Deals 4 Willpower damage + paralysis status. Can be used every 2 turns)

Stunning Perfume- The vixen pulls out a bottle of perfume and thoroughly sprays herself as she struts towards the target. As the target takes in the sweet scent of the perfume they suddenly find themselves completely unable to move. "Looks like my perfume is a little too strong for you" she laughs as she generously reapplies her lipstick. "You're all mine now, darling~" she chimes as she wraps her arms around the target and pushes her breasts up against them as she slowly starts planting kisses all over their face. (Deals 4 Stamina damage+binded status. Can be used every 3 turns)

Heroes' Reward- The vixen backs away to a nearby ledge and motions as though she’s about to fall off of it. Suddenly the target’s helpful instincts kick in and manages to catch her before she can fall. “My hero!” she exclaims as she leaps into the targets arms and wraps her arms around their neck. “You deserve a reward~” she purrs as she puts her lips into a big pucker and pulls them in as she starts covering their face in kisses and roughly making out with them, pulling them back in for more as the target starts gasping for air. Eventually she manages to make the target fall to the ground and finishes things off by giving the downed victim a soft kiss on the lips, as their face is left completely buried in her lipstick. (Deals 6 Willpower damage + paralysis + charmed status. Can be used every 4 turns)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rachel was pretty happy, she managed to buy a limited edition of a comic she had been looking for a long time, she could find new inspirations for her super heroine role with it, later that night she decided to go out on patrol, it was her duty as Black Vulcan, hero of justice.

"Target adquired~" Said a woman hiding in the shadows while licking her lips.

Last edited by Nekurion Alter on Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended)   Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended) EmptyThu Sep 06, 2018 5:02 pm

Rachel smiled eagerly as she had just lucked out, grabbing every issue of Civil War 2 and Gwen-Pool (Both are real, look them up). She'd been hoping for the full series of both to be available for a while now and now she had them in her possession. "Today's gonna be awesome!"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended)   Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended) EmptyThu Sep 06, 2018 5:18 pm

"Indeed, today is going to be awesome my dear heroine~" Said Vixen stepping out of the shadows with a dramatic entry "Because today you will be mine~"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended)   Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended) EmptyThu Sep 06, 2018 5:21 pm

"Oh god, not you again," Rachel said, her mood growing sour. She slipped the comics into her bag, pulling her welding mask out. Even if people knew who she was, she considered the mask a weapon. "Give it your best, Vixen!"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended)   Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended) EmptyThu Sep 06, 2018 5:24 pm

"Long time not see~ I have a new tricks and gadgets, just to make you submit Vulcan~" (68) Taking advantage of Rachel putting her mask on, Vixen got close to her, wrapping her arms around her neck and started to makeout with her.

Black Vulcan: 29 + Bound
Violet Vixen: 30
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended)   Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended) EmptyThu Sep 06, 2018 5:39 pm

(76)
She managed to push her away just as Vixen was able to get a few seconds of smooching time, her fist blazing with flames. "I'm really not in the mood for this, Vixen!"

(58)
And with a swift strike, her flaming fist flew into her face, knocking her back. "That felt good, though. Gotta admit that much."

Vulcan: 29
Vixen: 28

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended)   Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended) EmptyThu Sep 06, 2018 6:08 pm

"Mmm? If you think that felt good, wait until you see some of my new tricks..." Vixen licked her lips as she pulled something from her pocked and blowed it to Vulcan...

(55)

Sadly the powder didn't reached Vulcan, s trong gust of wind blew it away "Grrr, damn it! I really wanted that to get you!"

Vulcan: 29
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended)   Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended) EmptyThu Sep 06, 2018 6:23 pm

(49)
She chuckled at the humorous failure and moved in for another punch. "Nice try, Poison Ivy!" she snipped, only for the villainess to dodge the attack.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended)   Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended) EmptyThu Sep 06, 2018 6:30 pm

(78)

Now was her chance, Vulcan was so close and so Vixen blowed the powder once more, this time into Vulcan's face "Mmm... Much better don't you think? I know you want to give in, surrender to me and become mine, just accept it~" She says while pulling Vulcan in for another makeout session, slipping her tongue in the heroine's mouth.

Vulcan: 26 Charmed + Binded
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended)   Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended) EmptyThu Sep 06, 2018 6:33 pm

(Hope you don't mind if I make new attacks, she has only 4 after all xD)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended)   Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended) EmptyThu Sep 06, 2018 6:37 pm

She felt her body heat up and her heart pound in her chest, but she was not going to let herself fall to this purple hussy on what was supposed to be a reading day!
(46, 53)
She managed to break away from her again, pushing her a good distance away before attempting to recover. However, one look upon Violet Vixen made her knees shake. "I just wanted to have a break today..."

Vulcan: 26 Charmed

I don't mind at all, my dude.))

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended)   Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended) EmptyThu Sep 06, 2018 6:44 pm

"You can have a break once you are mine..." Vixen slowly walked towards Vulcan, taking advantage of her charmed status, swaying her hips as she got closer and closer...

(92)

Vulcan was too distracted by her hips that didn't realized how close Vixen was, the villianess took this chance to pin the heroine down, pulling out a tube of lipstick "You remember this, don't you my dear heroine?" She says while starts to coat her lips with the lipstick, making kissing noises as she finishes "Pucker up dear, soon you will be aaaall mine~" she then forces Vulcan's lips into a pucker and pulls her into a big kiss, after a while Vixen breaks the kiss, leaving Vulcan completely lovestruck "Just give in and you will get as much of this as you desire..."

Vulcan: 22 Charmed
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended)   Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended) EmptyThu Sep 06, 2018 6:58 pm

(82)
Vulcan couldn't help it, she kissed back a bit, feeling her heart swell up and pound even harder. However, as the Vixen was just starting to lower her guard, she managed to slip behind her, pin her arms to her sides, and slam her into the ground.

Vixen: 25 Bound

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended)   Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended) EmptyThu Sep 06, 2018 7:01 pm

"My, my, so rough, aren't we?" Vixen started to struggle...

(59)

But Vulcan's grip was too strong.

Vixen: 25 Bound
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended)   Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended) EmptyThu Sep 06, 2018 7:03 pm

Vulcan's body began to heat up, slowly burning away at Vixen's energy. "Yeah, just keep talking, Vixen. Keep coming after me and you'll be barbecue, easy!"

Vixen: 24 Bound

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended)   Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended) EmptyThu Sep 06, 2018 7:08 pm

(40)

"Mmm... So hot right now..." Vixen managed to get free from Vulcan's grip "Are you so hot because of me? That powder worked really well it seems..."

Vixen: 24
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended)   Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended) EmptyThu Sep 06, 2018 7:27 pm

(3) Crit Fail

Vulcan growled and readied a fiery kick, but the powder really did seem to have an effect as it kicked in and weakened her movements. "V-Vixen..."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended)   Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended) EmptyThu Sep 06, 2018 7:33 pm

Seeing Vulcan's fail, Vixen pulled out a little pocket mirror...

(Autohit)

She started to powder herself, looking almost metallic, suddenly Vulcan felt herself being pullet towards the villianess "Yes, come to me, be mine..." She says while opening her arms, waiting for Vulcan, as the heroine got closer and closer, Vixen pucked up her lips waiting for her prey until Vulcan finally crashed into her lips, embracing her as she frenched the heroine.

Vulcan: 18 Charmed + Paralyzed
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended)   Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended) EmptyThu Sep 06, 2018 7:43 pm

The poor heroine was left helpless but to eagerly return Violet Vixen's devious kisses, her body getting hot and bothered as she rubbed her body against the villainess's own. "Vixen...~" she sighed.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended)   Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended) EmptyThu Sep 06, 2018 7:50 pm

"Yes... That's it... Be mine Vulcan, give in to me..." She continued to makeout with the heroine as she started to grind against her hot body, laying her down as she continued.

Vulcan: 17 Charmed
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended)   Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended) EmptyThu Sep 06, 2018 7:55 pm

(46)
As she feels herself get weaker, her better senses begin to kick in, building up fire in her arms before she presses them both against Vixen's chest. "Kaboom," she groans, as it all unleashes and blasts Vixen painfully across the sidewalk. As the last of the flames leaves her, Rachel feels her body give for a bit, requiring a moment to keep going.

Vulcan: 17 Charmed+Skip Next Turn
Vixen: 16

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended)   Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended) EmptyThu Sep 06, 2018 8:29 pm

"My, such burning passion..." She said while getting back up "I can't wait until you are mine... we we'll put that passion to good use~" She says licking her lips, thinking on the thing she would do to the heroine once she gave in...

(42)

She had an idea, she faked a fall with the excuse of the explosion, Vulcan who was trying to catch her breath couldn't avoid to catch her before she fell "You save me, my heroine~" She pulled Vulcan closer to her, wrapping her arms around her neck "This is my way of saying 'thank you'" Vixen puckered up and started to cover Vulcan with kisses and making out with her, the action was so intense that Vulcan ended up falling to the ground, Vixen leaned forwards and finished by given her a sweet kiss on the lips "That is just a taste darling, be mine and you'll get much more~"

Vulcan: 11 Charmed+Paralyzed
Vixen: 16
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended)   Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended) EmptyThu Sep 06, 2018 8:38 pm

Vulcan was physically and mentally weak at this point, so Vixen's move was surprising and hit hard as she simply laid there shaking from the makeout session. "P-Please, I just...wanted to read..."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended)   Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended) EmptyThu Sep 06, 2018 8:39 pm

"Don't worry darling, you'll have all the time you want to read once you are all mine" Said Vixen putting her finger on her lips.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended)   Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended) EmptyThu Sep 06, 2018 8:54 pm

(35)
She readied herself to elbow this criminal in the gut, but the promise of more gave her pause, and she halted her assault.

PostSubject: Re: Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended)   Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended) Empty

Back to top Go down

Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next