Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended)   Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2018 10:36 pm

She was shocked that she hadn't been mad or that she was even fazed by her beatdown. However, one kiss from Vixen and Vulcan was clay in her hands. She moaned into the Violet Vixen's kiss and even found her arms wrapping around her waist.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended)   Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2018 1:08 am

She started to take off Vulcan's clothers, she was decided to fuck Vulcan all day long "Since you gave up... You will be my minion... You'll obey and love me... Desire me..." She explained.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended)   Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2018 1:12 am

Vulcan felt her whole body shudder with excitement as Vixen took off piece by piece of clothing. She was going to get such an exciting night. "Y-Yes, Violet Vix-!" Her body seized up for a moment before a powerful jolt rushed through her.
(22)
Vulcan kicked Vixen off of her and she scrambled to grab her clothes and bag, rushing off as fast as she could. "What the hell? How'd I...?" She looked down as sparks slowly ceased to fly off the gun resting at her hip. "More importantly, what's this...?"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended)   Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2018 1:16 am

She didn't again, she kept resisting, but that only kept feeding Vixen's desire for the heroine, she started to persue her "No running away~, you are mine ~" Said Vixen while running behind her, her breasts jiggling as she did.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended)   Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2018 1:59 am

"For god's sake, quit showing your goods, you damn exhibitionist!" Vulcan shouted back at her as she hastily threw on her jacket. A light shone from the box attached to her belt, to which she opened it up and took up one of the batteries inside, only for a light to shine from the barrel of her gun. She picked that up next and looked at it for a moment before cautiously slotting the battery inside. Turning around, she fired the gun, only for a blinding light to explode.
When she opened her eyes, she wasn't in the city anymore and she was now face to face with...a bird man? "Umm...hi?" she asked hesitantly.
"Hm...I was expecting someone...taller," he said slowly. "But I can sense a great spirit inside you, though it could certainly do with some refining." He turned around as an image of Violet Vixen appeared in mid-sprint and it almost seemed like he was blushing. "My goodness what a strange world this is..."
"Who are you?" Rachel asked him finally. She finally got past the beak, the wings, the weird clothes and asked.
"I am Wise God Torin!" he proclaimed. "And I am the one who sent those to this world..." He pointed a sword at Rachel's belt, with the batteries and the gun. "That is the Gaburivolver, what you'll be able to use in order to become a Kyoryuger!"
"Kyo-what?" She tilted her head confused, the small glimpses she got at herself from earlier coming to mind, but still being overall confused.
"Kyoryuger!" he repeated. "Warriors of the earth, strong of heart and spirits booming with the roars of the dinosaurs, stomping to the rhythm of the planet's song!" As he explained things, something seemed to click with the geeky superhero.
"The spandex, the colorful weapons, the dinosaurs...AM I GONNA BE A POWER RANGER!?" she shouted excitedly.
Torin stopped and stared at her for a minute before answering, "I don't know what you just said, but I feel somewhat irked." He sighed and began to explain how she can access her "battle mode" before Violet Vixen seemed to slowly speed up. "It seems our time here is up," Torin stated. "May the song of the Earth bring you triumph, Rachel Smith."
"Thank you, Torin! See you again some time!" Rachel bid farewell and then turned her attention to the naked villainess that was beginning to return to normal speed. She pulled out one of the batteries and pressed a button on it. "Brave In!" She slotted the battery into the Gaburivolver and spun the wheel, a booming rhythm sounding in her ears. As the beat pounded on, she began to step in sync with the rhythm, doing a small dance before taking a spin, raising the gun to Vixen and shouting, "Kyoryu Change, Fire!!" What looked like several phantasmal dino heads burst from the barrel and blasted Vixen to the ground before turning back onto Rachel and converging on her. Once time went back to normal, Violet Vixen would find Black Vulcan back in that strange white outfit, holding a weird colorful gun up.
"White-Hot Heroine!" she announced, throwing herself into a pose. "Kyoryu Blaze!"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended)   Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2018 3:37 am

Vixen stopped for a second thanks to the surprise but her reaction was as Vulcan could have expected, Vixen seemed even more excited as she threw herself to Vulcan's arms faking to be fainted.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended)   Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2018 10:56 am

She sighed and caught Violet in her arms, but pressed the barrel of the gun to her back. "Nnnnope," she said with a pop of her mouth, before pulling the trigger, blasting her back. "Welp! See you later!" She grabbed her bag again rushed off.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended)   Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2018 10:57 am

Vixen was left on the floor, with hearts on her eyes "I will definitely make you mine next time~"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended)   Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2018 11:05 am

"Maybe I shouldn't have her as an arch nemesis," she said as she finally managed to lose her. She popped her gun and pushed the battery out of it, demorphing and returning to her normal clothes. "I should...probably tell Adrianna about this."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended)   Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2018 8:04 pm

The END

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended)   Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Violet Vixen v. Black Vulcan (Ended)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Upon her lips :: Original Content :: RPs-
Jump to: