Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Walpurgisnacht für den Wald

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

Walpurgisnacht für den Wald Empty
PostSubject: Walpurgisnacht für den Wald   Walpurgisnacht für den Wald EmptySat Sep 08, 2018 5:26 pm

The night sky is clear, the full moon is up, illuminating the ground before and within the high trees that make the forest as two contrasting figures treads into the forest ground seeking something.  One is a rather tall and ravishing beauty donned in a purple button down vest, white blouse, and black stocking bound over her curvy form, with long elbow length purple hair, lush purple lips, and hetero-chromina red and blue eyes, a pair of 3 inch dark red horns peering from above her head, a large book is on her left hand as she reads while discussing her with companion.

The other is not so noticeable but carries a more subtle grace and beauty, less in femimne figure but more in movement.  She wears a dark blue suit jacket with dark gray trimmings, matching darker blue slacks with a brown garter belt, and a black neck tie.  Her hair is a lucent silver that seems to match with the color of the moon, with darker shades of gray.  But the noticable feature is the pair of rabbit ears that extends straight above her hair, making her tailler than she normally would be without it.  Within her hand is a variation of a flute that is foreign within the lands.

They are Salem Marquess and Luna Maladine, members of the mercenary group IDOL.

"And please do not tell that you were not interested in staying her longer.  I am sure she left quite an impression of you."  The purple devil murmurs as she speaks to the silver-haired rabbit somehow able to read her book and talk at the same time.

"I will admit that she is rather charming."  Luna admits.  "But sadly I cannot linger there for too long, the curator was expecting me and his payment would help advance our cause."

Salem snorts quietly.  "You were 2 week ahead of schedule, Luna.  And didn't Alice made a direct order for you to take vacation time if you are that far ahead.  I would have made a request for your host to tie you down for half of the day and do whatever she wants to you."

"Assuming you are willing to leave the library that you lock yourself in."  Luna reports.  Despite the biting comeback, both of them bounce remarks back and forth in a friendly manner.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgisnacht für den Wald   Walpurgisnacht für den Wald EmptySat Sep 08, 2018 5:36 pm

The night was perfect, a clear sky, a nice breeze and the relaxing sounds of the forest from Adrianna's Sanctuary, today was the perfect night to have a nice walk under the moon, relax a bit after all trouble they had to deal with lately: Daraku, corruption, the lake, the fibers, etc. "Nothing like a good relaxing night walk~"
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgisnacht für den Wald   Walpurgisnacht für den Wald EmptySat Sep 08, 2018 5:52 pm

The IDOL agents were also enjoying their walk and verbal exchange as well, neither side knowing that they were heading close to each other until...

Luna's ears, while was halfway curved forward when relaxed, perks up slightly as she notices the sound of something pressing onto the ground of the forest within her range. Salem, having been around the Moon Courier long enough, looks around. "Notice something Luna." She speaks in a quieter tone.

Luna nods "Someone is near here. She doesn't seem to be aggressive or hostile though." She looks forwards the direction of where Xana would be, able to tell where she is by sound alone that surpasses most being's sensory range.

Salem shrugs briefly, her own isn't nearly as keen. "Could ask her for where we are."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgisnacht für den Wald   Walpurgisnacht für den Wald EmptySat Sep 08, 2018 6:04 pm

"Mmm... Maybe I should have asked Anika to come with me..." She said to herself "Well, maybe next time~"
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgisnacht für den Wald   Walpurgisnacht für den Wald EmptySat Sep 08, 2018 6:16 pm

"Yes, though please watch over me in the case that I am wrong." Luna requested as Salem nods in acknowledgement before she slips the book she was reading within her satchel before the two walks towards Xana's direction. Upon normal sight of range, Luna waves over at her direction with a friendly smile.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgisnacht für den Wald   Walpurgisnacht für den Wald EmptySat Sep 08, 2018 6:24 pm

Xana noticed the two women, one of them waving at her "Mmm? Who are those two? I never seen them around..." She waved back and approached them "Yes?"
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgisnacht für den Wald   Walpurgisnacht für den Wald EmptySat Sep 08, 2018 6:47 pm

Salem decide to let Luna speak on their behalf since she is better with people of the two. "Salutations, pardon me for taking your time but I wish to inquire where are we at the moment?" The smile remains on her lips while posture is straight but relaxed, wanting to present herself amiable as possible to the stranger.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgisnacht für den Wald   Walpurgisnacht für den Wald EmptySat Sep 08, 2018 7:01 pm

"Mmm? You mean you two wandered in here without knowing it? This is a midara Sanctuary, we offer midaras a place to stay and live a peaceful life." She explained surprised by the fact that these two women arrived here.
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgisnacht für den Wald   Walpurgisnacht für den Wald EmptySat Sep 08, 2018 7:16 pm

Luna confirmed it is what Orianna had mentioned and the area that she was given. Salem on the other hand was just tagging along on Alice's command. Luna continues to smile. "I did wish to inquire as if I knew what I was looking for in fear that you would feel threatened if you had wished confidentiality."

She then does a does a formal bow with the upper half of her body. "I am Luna Maladine (di nei) and this is my superior Salem Marquess." The devil gives a polite nod but is not as formal as the rabbit before Luna continues. "I am here by direction and vouching through Lady Orianna. We are looking for Sanctuary as we were looking to open relation with our group."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgisnacht für den Wald   Walpurgisnacht für den Wald EmptySat Sep 08, 2018 7:21 pm

"Oh? So you know Ms.Orianna? Well if she vouches for you it's okay." She replied to the silver haired girl, her interest on the other hand was on the purple haired woman, her magic aura was pretty interesting "Well you two found what were looking for, I could take you two to Adri I guess..." she added.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgisnacht für den Wald   Walpurgisnacht für den Wald EmptySat Sep 08, 2018 7:22 pm

"Then you have most certainly come to the right place!"
Adrianna appeared before both Dixi and the IDOL members. "Orianna told me you'd be coming, Luna. It's nice to meet you~"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgisnacht für den Wald   Walpurgisnacht für den Wald EmptySat Sep 08, 2018 7:25 pm

"You really need to teach me how you make those entrances, love your style Adri." She greeted the Witch.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgisnacht für den Wald   Walpurgisnacht für den Wald EmptySat Sep 08, 2018 7:38 pm

"Just a dash of magic, some charming wit, and a whole lot of dramatic timing," Adrianna said with a low chuckle.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgisnacht für den Wald   Walpurgisnacht für den Wald EmptySat Sep 08, 2018 7:40 pm

"I really do love your sense of drama, you knew that? Anyway I think I haven't introduced myself, I'm Xana Seafield." She said.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgisnacht für den Wald   Walpurgisnacht für den Wald EmptySat Sep 08, 2018 7:43 pm

Salem's interest was mutually piqued by the woman's magic presence but also the witch that later on appears before them.  The latter wielding more power than she herself is able to in this plane, as if she is the forest itself.  Perhaps this trip was proving to be more interesting than she thought.

Luna in the meanwhile, gives a formal bow to Adrianna as well before she straightens her posture back out.  "A pleasure to meet you Lady Adrianna, Lady Xana.  Though I was not aware that Lady Orianna had sent words ahead of us.  If I had known, I would have hasten my visit.  I apologize if we created any delays in our visits."  She says sincerely.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgisnacht für den Wald   Walpurgisnacht für den Wald EmptySat Sep 08, 2018 7:52 pm

"Oh don't be like that, Luna," Adrianna said. "It's fine, you could've taken your time and I wouldn't have minded. So, who's your devilish friend?"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgisnacht für den Wald   Walpurgisnacht für den Wald EmptySat Sep 08, 2018 8:21 pm

Xana negated with her head "No need for formalities, just call me Xana by the way..." She looked at the purple haired woman "You aura, it's pretty interesting..."
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgisnacht für den Wald   Walpurgisnacht für den Wald EmptySat Sep 08, 2018 8:25 pm

"Ah, this is Salem, my superior and one of the high command of IDOL." Luna lets Salem takes the stage. The aforementioned devil looks a bit surprised as she is addressed. "Well, second in command to be exact I am not much of a stickler for ranks since I rarely use it and mostly do research and development" She speaks casually.

She turned towards Xana. "I can say the same for you and Adrianna. Though if you are interested of my arcane arts, it is mana channeling and I am the medium."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgisnacht für den Wald   Walpurgisnacht für den Wald EmptySat Sep 08, 2018 8:27 pm

"Ho? Not bad..." She looked at her up and down "Not bad at all..." She said with a slight grin on her face, something was brewing on her mind.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgisnacht für den Wald   Walpurgisnacht für den Wald EmptySat Sep 08, 2018 8:30 pm

"So, how would the two of you like to step inside my home?" Adrianna asked, waving her hand twice in a circular motion before they were all suddenly popped in front of her doorstep.

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgisnacht für den Wald   Walpurgisnacht für den Wald EmptySat Sep 08, 2018 9:13 pm

Salem herself is appraising Xana as well, with her arms across her chest as her gaze over her, and then right into her eyes while a brief smile plays on her lips. "Is there something in particular that interests you?"

In the meanwhile, Luna smiles at Adrianna, "We would love to. It would be wonderful to look at the culture of Sanctuary." She turn towards Salem an discovered that she is in her "interested" mode before she places two fingers to her own lips and whistles, though the whistling sounds oddly like a melody or song.

It was then that Salem looks down at Luna, slightly annoyed but that quickly disappeared. "Would love to."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgisnacht für den Wald   Walpurgisnacht für den Wald EmptySat Sep 08, 2018 9:16 pm

"Oh, it's fine, Luna. I don't mind her getting eyes for Xana," Adrianna said with a casual wave. "I'd offer my own bed as well, but let's save that for the end of the tour." She turned to guide them further into the forest. "Let's begin~"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgisnacht für den Wald   Walpurgisnacht für den Wald EmptySat Sep 08, 2018 9:17 pm

"Well, for starters, it's not that common to find a spellcaster with such... Intense aura, not many catched my attention like you did, not counting Adri since... Well, she's like a goddess in this forest and well, let's say I find you quite attractive." She explained "Would you mind giving me a demostration?"

Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgisnacht für den Wald   Walpurgisnacht für den Wald EmptySat Sep 08, 2018 9:31 pm

"I can tell you are quite skill in that regards as well. And while I'd love to give a demonstration, let us not keep Adrianna waiting. Then we can satisfy your curiosity." She leaves that line open ended for Xanaas she follows Adrianna. Luna follows suit but not before offering a friendly smile to Xana and willing to wait for her if needed.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgisnacht für den Wald   Walpurgisnacht für den Wald EmptySat Sep 08, 2018 9:35 pm

"I'll wait for it with anticipation..." Xana smiles as she follows the rest while Adrianna gives the tour to the guests.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgisnacht für den Wald   Walpurgisnacht für den Wald Empty

Back to top Go down

Walpurgisnacht für den Wald
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Upon her lips :: Original Content :: RPs-
Jump to: