A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Walpurgisnacht für den Wald

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgisnacht für den Wald   Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:53 am

Both IDOL agent paused at what Xana had said for a moment before Luna remarks to Salem. "I did mention it the report that this region does love their exhibition matches and test of skills." She then turned towards Xana. "That is acceptable, though what style of combat do you wish us to use? The first is traditional means of combat while the second is the one that bears resemblance to midaras,"

Luna notes that after Salem gets her hands on people, those "victims" can't get their hands off of her in turn. Then again, her own method of stirring the heart left an impression on Lady Orianna. Then again, Xana also seems interest in Salem's magical capabilities as well though she predict the results after combat will be the same.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgisnacht für den Wald   Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:00 am

"Well, don't forget that I'm a midara myself, so let's make this interesting shall we?" She replied, after all a normal combat would be boring and so she prefer to spice things up summoning her lance "Just a warning, I'm pretty good fighting with this little thing as well~"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgisnacht für den Wald   Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:36 am

They arrive at the training room, recently restored "Well then, whenever you are ready... I would like to ask something before we start..." Xana was already impressed by the two girls, something not that much common, considering her next request "If I win, I would like to join IDOL, if possible, consider this a way to build bridges between your group and ours... If you win, well, I'll let you two choose what happens then." Xana finished with a smile, her thirst for knowledge pusing her forward to win.

Sent from Topic'it App

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgisnacht für den Wald   Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:11 am

The two looks at each other. Luna holds back a giggle while Salem smirks briefly.

The former spoke out first wearing that trademark friendly smile she always has. "May I ask what is it that you wish to achieve in IDOL and what is you want of us?" Luna and Salem decided to draw out twin pistols and a staff radiating gravity respectively as Xana has her spear out. They happen initiated yet as they wanted to hear her out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgisnacht für den Wald   Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:18 am

"I want to know more, your group picked my interest, I feel that I cam learn a lot if I join, of course if that's not okay with you I won't force anything." Xana replied with a shrug.

Let's see... Salem magic power is pretty big, while Luna's ilusions will prove a really team fight starter... I think... I'm going to have lots of fun with this two, I'm actually getting excited.

Xana prepared herself for whatever the duo was going to throw at her.

Sent from Topic'it App

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgisnacht für den Wald   Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:32 am

"Well the final say is for Lady Alice, but I am sure we can put that on the table for the wager."  Luna informs with a smile.  Seeing that Xana is ready, both IDOL agents starts to initiate.

Luna puts away her pistol at the moment and, with the same motion, pulls out a flute before starting to play a beautiful albeit haunting melody as the moon above her casts its glow around them, while both of their eyes glows slightly before returning to normal. The blessing granting both of them focus.

Salem, on the other hand, seems to be making intricate hand motions briefly before there is a flux of energy occuring around her.  As Xana is an accomplished spellcaster, she can feel the mana drawing within her body at a rapid pace, even more than it is normally. However she isn't casting any spells. Apparently either Salem likes to pool her mana, or something requires a lot of mana.

Tsukiyomi's Blessing.  Luna and allies has attack advantage for 2 turn.  

Channeling- Salem gathers mana within herself.  Gains mana automatically each turn.

Crit Fail - takes 2 damage and cannot channel next turn.
Success- Gain 2 mana.
Crit Success- Gain 3 mana and gains free action channeling next turn.

Luna: New - Crescent - Half - Gibbous - Full
Salem: 1 Mana
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgisnacht für den Wald   Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:46 am

Xana smiled "I'd appreciate that."

Tsukiyomi's Blessing: 28 - Success!

Luna's song was beatiful, Xana wondered why she started to play it though, the song was, distracting, Xana couldn't avoid to enjoy it.

Channeling: 73 - Failure!

Salem tried to channel her magic but for some reason she seemed a bit distracted, failing at channeling her mana, Xana noticed it and warned her "You should focus Salem, I'm expecting a big show from you two."

Wind Rune (Buff): 26 - Success!

Xana channeled her own mana, creating a wind rune and infusing herself with it "Wind rune: Swift Winds" the members of IDOL could feel a light breeze emanating from Xana's body as she did that "Well then, are you two ready?"

Xana: 60 Health - Swift Winds (3 turns) 
Luna: 30 Health + Advantage (2 turns) + 1 Fantasy Counter / Half Moon
Salem: 30 Health + Advantage (2 turns) + 1 Mana

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgisnacht für den Wald   Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:13 am

Salem was able to draw a bit of mana but not as much as she would like as she like, making neglectable different as she hit a low concentration area.  She didn't let Xana's word get to her though, keeping her mind on the task at hand.  Seeing Salem not quite getting as much as she would like while noticing Xana's rune going off.  Luna calls out to to Salem.  "Keep going, I'll try to cover.  "  

Salem nods before Luna leds off with something akin to a dance of a sort.  Before, Xana can respond, a pair of Luna appears on both sides of her, and throws their arms around her, half forming a circle with their arms linked and half hugging her, feeling surprisingly real for illusions.  It wasn't just an idle show of affections though as it is also draws any enhancements away, in this case, Xana's activated wind enhancement.  

While Luna's illusions keep Xana's attention, Salem continues to to draw the ambient mana within the air.  Luna's blessing making the tasks easier for her, hopefully.

Glamourous Hospitality- Deals 2 damages and removes all buffs.  Luna receives an extra Fantasy Counter (regardless of success) + an extra Fantasy counter for each buff removed.  Full Moon phase enemy also loses 1 damage on their attack for 1 turn.

Channeling- Salem gathers mana within herself.  Gains mana automatically each turn.

Crit Fail - takes 2 damage and cannot channel next turn.
Success- Gain 2 mana.
Crit Success- Gain 3 mana and gains free action channeling next turn.

Luna: New - Crescent - Half - Gibbous - Full
Salem: 2 Mana
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgisnacht für den Wald   Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:31 am

Glamourous Hospitality: 4, 45 - Failure due Swift Winds!

The ilusions felt so real, but Xana had already prepared for this, she returned the hug for a bit though, it felt great after all, before dispelling the ilusions "Not bad, but if it's not by surprise, you are going to have a hard time catching me with your ilusions Luna." She warned the rabbit.

Channeling: 34, 3 - Success! (I consider this a success since this one isn't targeting Xana, so Swift Winds doesn't proc)

This time Salem managed to channel her mana, she felt the flow running through her, Xana felt it too and let out a whistle, this woman, her magic was impressive, she wanted to know more, same with Luna's ilusions, she dispelled those ones really easily, but she couldn't avoid to feel interested by them.

Mirage Barrage: 16 - Success! Target: Luna

"I loved your ilusions Luna, allow me to show you mine..." With a quick cast, Xana created a couple of clones of herself, mirages, they winked at the rabbit before start blowing a rain of kisses towards the courier, after a while they stopped and the mirages dissapeared leaving only the real Xana "Did you liked them?" She asked licking her lips.

Xana: 60 Health - Swift Winds (2 turns) 
Luna: 26 Health + Advantage (1 turns) + 2 Fantasy Counter / Gibbous + Charmed
Salem: 30 Health + Advantage (1 turns) + 2 Mana

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgisnacht für den Wald   Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:05 am

Luna was expecting something tough from Xana so wasn't exactly suprised that the illusions were dispelled but the fact that she was not able to do what she originally wanted to was a bit discouraging. Of course that emotion was swamped as she was flanked by Xanas before the assault on her senses begin. She struggling to keep her composure, flushing a bit under her pale complexion before she murmurs. "I will admit, I do. Though I am not just a rabbit with spell arts. Salem now!"

Luna jumps into the air, and pulls out her 2 pistol before twirling into the air and creating what could be described as a kaleidoscope of energy shots firing towards Xana's position. Normally these are not very accurate but Luna's enhanced focus allows them to zero in on Xana's position more precise than normal.

Moving at the same time as Luna and while the rabbit has Xana under suppression fire, Salem spreads her arms out before 15 Stars radiate out of her and spreading across the training room before they starting to orbit around the center of the room. While a beautiful display, it also create quite a lot of projectiles. They gravitate towards Xana if she is near but are not directly moving towards her.

Between the two of them, the whole training room is filled with waves after waves of projectiles.

Meteor Shower- Attack 8 times at disadvantage with 1 damage each. A critical hit (1st roll) causes each attack to be rolled normally. A critical fail will cause 2 damage to Luna as additional effect to stun. Will cause status effect depending on how many shots have landed. If used twice in a row, Luna cannot attack next turn due to overheating.

2- +1 damage taken for 1 turn.
4- +1 damage taken for 1 turn. Defense disadvantage for 1 turn.
6- +1 damage taken for 1 turn. Defense disadvantage for 1 turn. Attack disadvantage for 1 turn.
8- +1 damage taken for 1 turn. Defense disadvantage for 1 turn. Attack disadvantage for 1 turn. Stunned.

Starlight Field
- Causes the Starlight field environmental effect for 12 turn which can deal 1 stamina damage (roll required). Each time an enemy is struck, Starlight Field duration is reduced by 1.

New - Crescent - Half - Gibbous - Full
Luna: 2 Fantasy Counter.
Salem: 1 Mana
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgisnacht für den Wald   Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:00 am

Meteor Shower: 91, 35, 71, 67, 83, 10, 42, 4

Xana saw the bullet hell fired at her, she was thankful for having casted her Swift Winds as soon as the fight started, thanks to it, she managed to dodge almost every projectile from Luna, only one managed to hit her, she then noticed a beautiful star field appearing around her, she looked at Salem "I really am impressed by you two, I hope this only keeps getting better and better... Speaking of which..." A devlish smile appeared on Xana's face.

Once she landed she walked towards Salem...

Sparkling Kiss: 92 - Success!

She wrapped her arms around the purple haired devil "Time for you to taste my magic..." She purred before pulling Salem into a electrifying kiss that sended jolts of pleasure through the devil's body.

As Xana broke the kiss, Salem could feel her body washed with pleasure, unable to react and feeling a lingering feeling, wanting for more.

Starlight Field: 26

As Xana walked away from Salem, a shoothing star hit her on the back "Ouch, well, well, well, pretty and dangerous, I like it!"

Xana: 58 Health - Swift Winds (1 turns) 
Luna: 26 Health + 2 Fantasy Counter / Full + Charmed
Salem: 25 Health + 1 Mana + Stunned

Starlight Field duration: 11

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgisnacht für den Wald   Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:25 am

Salem could only purr softly from the kiss, and being a bit loudeer from the surge of pleasure that coursed through her.  Xana was quite enjoyable and she was looking forward to what she has to offer after this fight.  She's going to be a bit distracted for a while.  As their lips part, Xana still continue to feel the intoxicating warmth of Salem's lips after the kiss broke.  "You are going to have to teach me that later on."

Luna on the other hand, is trying to figure out a way to get the swift Xana to halt for a moment.  New Moon isn't up yet so she needs a way to draw out the time in order to expand her mind and touch Xana's and shifting the momentum especially with Salem's head in the clouds courtesy of their foe.  She makes a briefly gesture before the 3/4 moon above her starts to glow before Xana finds herself surrounded by a pair of Luna, ready to land soft kisses to her lips and neck while caressing her gently within a rabbit sandwich.  The original watches, to see how Xana reacts to the soft affections.

Hot as Hell (passive) -  If an enemy performs a contact attack on Salem, they may suffer 1 WP damage.

Abundance of Sensation
-  Deals 2 damage.  Roll 3 times and gain Fantasy Counter for each success.

Luna: 2 Fantasy Counter.
Salem: 2 Mana
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgisnacht für den Wald   Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:54 am

Hot as Hell: 60 - Success!

Xana felt the warmth from Salem's lips, they were really adictive and tempting, she gave thoughts of not breaking the kiss, but she couldn't let her win so easily right? "Oh, don't worry, I can show you that... And much, much more~" She purred, then she saw Luna's clones once again over her...

Abundance of Sensation: 78, 66, 51 - Success! 2 Fantasy Counters

The clones started to kiss Xana all over, covering the rune caster on their affections, Xana couldn't avoid to let out some moans, they were really good to be ilusions.

Rune Combination: Steam: 99 - Failure!

Xana tried to combine two of her runes, but the overwhelming feeling of the ilusions's affections made her impossible to focus as she grabbed one of the and started to kiss her back.

Starlight Field: 89

Xana: 55 Health - Swift Winds
Luna: 26 Health + 4 Fantasy Counter / Gibous + Charmed
Salem: 25 Health + 2 Mana

Starlight Field duration: 11

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgisnacht für den Wald   Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:10 am

Luna smiles, for a few reasons.  Of course this is giving them both some space to get Salem head into the game but she also likes it when others enjoy her illusions, having put much work in projecting the feels of her body and her own talents into them.  She motions Salem quietly, sending a telepathic message before the devil nods with a wicked smile.  Briefly, the Starfield, flickers before changing color, that they are not to harm but to further amplify the pleasure should it closes onto Xana.  

As Xana is continually getting distracted by the illusions, both IDOL agent snuck in.  As soon as the illusion fades, Xana finds herself caught between them, Salem in the front and Luna at the back.  The devil murmurs softly "You've have gotten a taste of me, now let me have a taste of you."  She leans in to devour Xana's lips in a fiery passion, igniting the heat of her essences into Xana's.  

Luna, playing the more passive role, was stroking along Xana's shoulder, back, sides, and hips and a few gentle kisses to her flesh that contrasts to Salem's.  Then, a brief moon flash and that gentle sensation repeats along with her own touches, effectively doubling the slow caresses she is giving her. "Please relax and let us tend to you." Luna speaks not only verbally but Xana can hear the gentle words within her mind as well.

Sensory Flash- Deals 2 damage and next hit on enemy will be a critical.

Simmering Passion- Deals 2 willpower damage.   On each turn, opponent must succeed a roll  or be charmed until they succeed 1 roll dispelling this state.

Luna: 4 Fantasy Counter.
Salem: 3 Mana
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgisnacht für den Wald   Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:41 am

Sensory Flash: 84 - Success!

While endulging herself with Luna's ilusions, Xana didn't noticed both women getting closer to her, creating a IDOL sandwitch, Xana started to feel the real Luna's affections on her back, letting out a moan of pleasure...

Simmering Passion: 20 - Success!

Meanwhile Salem assaulted her by the front, capturing her lips and making her feel Salem's passion, it was burning and turning her on really fast, moaning even more as the devil kissed her, she wasn't going to let go though, if she wanted passionated kisses, she will receive them...

Burning Passion: 28 - Success!

Xana enchanted her lips and started to return the kiss, sending her own warmth into Salem's body, it was time to fight fire with fire.

Starlight Field: 40

Xana: 50 Health + Charmed
Luna: 26 Health + 4 Fantasy Counter / Half + Charmed + Next attack will be crit
Salem: 21 Health + 3 Mana + Charmed + Bound

Starlight Field duration: 10

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgisnacht für den Wald   Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:59 am

Salem wasn't really going anywhere, she is too caught up with sharing heat, figuratively and almost, literally with Xana and the hot make-out session is making even Luna to be flustered from both the erotic display and the warmth and passion. The devil pulled Xana up close into her embrace. dragging her nails teasingly down along her back and sides, leaving trails of pleasure behind their wake. Salem briefly breaks the kiss for a split second before wanting back in again for another session with Xana's lips.

Luna kind of saw this coming, both were undeniably attracted to each other and once they get close, they aren't going to be aware from each other for long. However, it would be a bit hard to see who is winning this (well technically winning is kind of moot for these two in sense). With still some senses within her mind she keep her hands softly rubbing against Xana's body, almost like a massage of a sort as she whisper something within Xana's ears, not only in sound but within her mind as well as her moon glows briefly. Luna is bridging the gateway of of dreams and coaxing her mind into it while creating a dreamscape of the two grinding against each other, trying to make the transition between awake and asleep as seamless as possible.

Pasithea's Lullaby- Deals 2 damage and puts enemy to sleep (1 roll to wake up) and gain a Fantasy counter each turn. Stamina attack will wake them up automatically. New moon will have them take 1 damage as they sleep.
Each turn they are asleep, spend a Fantasy Counter to deal extra 2 damage. (Active)

Devil's Embrace- Deal 1 willpower damage, and holds the target (mutual bind!), sets up for Dance with the Devil. If successful, Salem automatically uses Simmering Passion for the first turn.

Luna: 4 Fantasy Counter.
Salem: 4 Mana
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgisnacht für den Wald   Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:51 pm

Pasithea's Lullaby: Autohit

Luna's sweet lullaby teleported Xana to a wonderful dream, she didn't even noticed the change of scenario, since she was still grinding her body and making out with Salem.

Devil's Embrace: Autohit
Hot as Hell: 81

Seeing Xana under Luna's spell, Salem proceeded to pull her tigher into their mutual embrace, stroking the caster's body and devoring her lips once more, the sleeping Xana couldn't avoid to moan from the experience.

Wake up: 89

Starlight Field: Autohit

Xana: 44 Health + Charmed + Bound
Luna: 26 Health + 4 Fantasy Counter / Crescent + Charmed
Salem: 16 Health + 4 Mana + Charmed

Starlight Field duration: 9

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgisnacht für den Wald   Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:29 pm

Salem have finally calmed down a bit, just as Xana falls into dreamland. She wanted to go further but that would risk waking Xana up so she decided to slow down a bit but still give very good dreams from her actions from reality. "Oh all the things I want to do to you while you are in this state." She whispers as she draws her body across, Xana's slowly, a slow caress of body against body.

Luna was near Xana's head, stroking her hair while continuing to whisper melodies into her ears. She could not help but find Xana even more beautiful with such a peaceful (albeit aroused) expression.

Luna: 6 Fantasy Counter.
Salem: 5 Mana

Standard WP attack- 2 Damage

Standard WP attack- 2 Damage

Pasithea's Lullaby (Fantasy Active effect)- Each turn they are asleep, spend a Fantasy Counter to deal extra 2 damage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgisnacht für den Wald   Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:04 pm

Wake Up: 92

"Oh? And what would those things be, oh beautiful devil?" Xana woke up catching Salem and Luna by surprise, the dream was pleasant, but the reality was even better, she was still between these two beautiful women and now was ready to return the affections...

Standart wp: 83 - Failure!

Luna was surprised by Xana's quick recovery, the surprise was so big, she stopped for a brief moment

Standart wp: 46 - Success!
Hot as Hell: 2

Salem on the other hand didn't stop, now that Xana was awake once more she wanted to keep the exchange with her, and so she started to rub with more intensity against Xana's body.

Bewitching Aura: 
Salem: Charm - 83, Stun - 19, Obey - 14
Luna: Charm - 93, Stun - 60, Obey - 8

Xana's response was a easy one, she mixed her magic and her midara charm, creating a enticing aura around her, being so close to her, Luna and Salem couldn't avoid be affected by it, while Salem just felt the urge to obey Xana, Luna was stunned by how enticing Xana was right now also feeling the urge to obey her.

Starlight field: 90

Xana: 39 Health + Charmed + Bound
Luna: 26 Health + 6 Fantasy Counter / New + Charmed + Stunned + Obey
Salem: 16 Health + 5 Mana + Charmed + Obey

Starlight Field duration: 8

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgisnacht für den Wald   Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:59 pm

Being so close to Xana, neither one was prepared for what happens next.  Both of then was able to steel against some of the lust effect but not aware of the little voice that Xana has implanted in their head at her command.  However, Luna was rather thunderstruck having observe Xana's beauty a bit too up close earlier.

While still having her senses, Salem begins to trail hot kisses down her her chin, down her neck, to her shoulder.  "Oh let letting you lay there, while I *kiss kiss* lick, kiss, and taste *kiss kiss* all over you, sending you *kiss kiss* writhing under me."

Luna: 6 Fantasy Counter.
Salem: 6 Mana

Lingering Tease Deals 2 willpower damage and inflict infatuated (1 WP damage per turn until they succeed a single roll, one roll regardless.  A successful roll dispels this state.)

Stunned
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgisnacht für den Wald   Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:36 pm

Lingering Tease: 20 - Success!
Hot as Hell: 58

Those kisses, her voice, she was driving Xana mad with lust, she wanted to finish this ASAP to have a more private time with the devil

Burning Passion: 54 - Success!

Xana grabbed her head "That sounds... Really good, I can't wait..." She purred before pulled her back into an intense make out session.

Starlight Field: 86

Xana: 37 Health + Charmed + Bound + Infatuated
Luna: 26 Health + 6 Fantasy Counter / New + Charmed + Obey
Salem: 12 Health + 6 Mana + Charmed + Obey + Bounded

Starlight Field duration: 7

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgisnacht für den Wald   Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:38 am

She saw the effect of what Salem's words and action was having on Xana and equally what Xana's desire was having on Salem whom right now is busy reciprocating Xana's passion and it doesn't look like either one of them are willing to stop as they continue to make-out and paw at each other.  She is also certain the fight is essentially pushed to the side of their mind temporarily.  She also know that this match have served its purpose.  There is one clear, if not slightly unorthodox choice to make.  She takes a step back from Xana and Salem before she makes her declaration.

"We forfeit."  Luna declared.

The words that came out of the courier's lips was so surprisingly that Salem actually stopped for a moment to look at Luna in surprise.  She waited for both the reaction of Salem and Xana (and Adrianna whom may still be in the room) to settle before she continue to speak.  

"I think we have shown each other what we are capable of, our physical, magical, and seduction capabilities along with some of our coordination, and Xana has shown us her own seduction and rune casting capabilities.  Not to mention she also wanted to prove her worth to join IDOL which she is more than qualified, that is I can clear that decision with both Lady Alice and Lady Adrianna and make sure there is no conflict of interest on Xana's end."  She did look at the matron of the forest briefly as she mentioned her name, it is clear that her decision is vital in Xana's induction.

Furthermore, I can continue with establishing relations with Sanctuary and allow Xana and Salem time to themselves, and without the thought of Xana's eligibility for IDOL and and the status of this match.  In a sense, we all win and there no need to have losers to have winners.  Finally, I think you two are eager to wrap this up and I have no qualms about ending his early."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgisnacht für den Wald   Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:46 am

Xana was actually surprised as well "Are you sure?" She asked, she really wasn't expecting that decision from the rabbit "And thank you for saying I'm worhty." She added smiling before looking back at Salem with a hungry look on her eyes.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgisnacht für den Wald   Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:11 am

Luna nods in affirmation with a smile, a rather warm smile. "Yes. It is a decision that we all benefit from. Unless I am missing a crucial detail, I believe there are no losers to this, only winners" Luna did pause for a moment to make sure she isn't missing anything, aside from Adrianna's reaction.

"Only detail that you are missing, Luna, is that you also need a moment to relax and enjoy yourself as well. You are always so high strung on time that you always complete things way earlier than the deadline." She reaches her to stroke the top of Luna's head between the ears. The rabbit does her best to keep her professional demeanor though she does look a bit embarrassed at it while subtly showing signs that she enjoying the petting with her ears flopping forward and almost looks like she is leaning towards Salem's hand.

"I-I have been enjoying myself actually. There is a new culture here that have unfolded before my eyes. The blooming forest, the high trees that shelters all, everyone is home." She murmurs almost in a trance before she realized what she said, looking even more embarrassed that she spat out a haiku out of nowhere, a tink of red appearing on her pale cheeks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgisnacht für den Wald   Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:27 am

Xana smiled at the display, if all the members of IDOL were like those two, she would love being part of it, they cared for each other, just like the people of the Sanctuary.

"She's right Luna, you did great, I really enjoyed our match and I would like to learn more about your magic some other time." She added with a smile.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgisnacht für den Wald   

Back to top Go down

Walpurgisnacht für den Wald
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Upon her lips :: Original Content :: RPs-
Jump to: