A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Walpurgisnacht für den Wald

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
KyoryuuBlaze

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgisnacht für den Wald   Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:43 am

Clapping sounded as Adri made herself known again. "Fantastic! You all did wonderful," she complimented as she picked up a tray with a few small pies on it. Meat pies, in fact. "Hungry?"

Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgisnacht für den Wald   Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:05 pm

Xana's stomach growled slightly "A bit actually..." She then turned to Salem, leaning close to her ear and whispered "We can continue after a little snack... What do you say?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgisnacht für den Wald   Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:16 pm

"Most certainly, we both could use the energy before hand." She whispers in return enticing her with a flow of hot breath against Xana's ear. While this is taking place, Luna took it onto herself to take two of the meat pies and hands it over to the flirting women. "Hey you go!" She then also helps herself to one of the meat-pies. "Thank you, Lady Adrianna. It is most kind of you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KyoryuuBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgisnacht für den Wald   Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:18 pm

"Take it to the bedroom if you're really going for it, you two," Adrianna told Salem.

Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgisnacht für den Wald   Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:30 pm

Xana took one of the pies "Oh don't worry Adri, we will but first, your delicious pie have to meat my growling stomach." She joked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgisnacht für den Wald   Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:37 pm

Salem wanted to tease Xana more but respected Adrianna's wishes and starts to eat her meat pie. Luna does the same while standing next to Adrianna. After finishing her small mouthful, she then decided to ask the question "So Lady Adrianna, would you consent for Xana to join IDOL?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgisnacht für den Wald   Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:55 pm

Xana remained silent, enjoying the pie while hoping for Adri's permission.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KyoryuuBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgisnacht für den Wald   Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:53 pm

"Though I act as her stand-in mother, I am not her mom," she stated. "And even if I were, I'd still say, she can do what she wishes!" She smiled upon the three young women. "I trust her to make good decisions."

Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgisnacht für den Wald   Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:58 pm

Xana smiled "Thank you Adri, I really apreciate it." She already finished the pie and went to give a hug to Adri as a symbol of her gratitude.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KyoryuuBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgisnacht für den Wald   Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:17 pm

Adri smiled and hugged her back, squeezing her tight and lifting her off the floor. "Just make sure you're safe!"

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgisnacht für den Wald   Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:23 pm

Salem watches from the side with a smile. "We always watch over each other."

Luna gives a formal bow to Adrianna. "Thank you. Rest assure, that we will keep her safe. Though I believe that you previously wish to converse with Lady Alice about IDOL?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgisnacht für den Wald   Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:50 pm

After a few seconds Xana walked back to Salem with a sly smile "Well? Ready to continue our 'spar'?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KyoryuuBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgisnacht für den Wald   Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:58 pm

"Of course. I still wish to speak with your leader, but I believe that Xana should make her own judgments and besides, a group that you would represent sounds fine to me."

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgisnacht für den Wald   Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:05 pm

Salem takes Xana's hand with a grin.  "Of course, lead the way my worth opponent."  She lets herself be led to wherever Xana wants to continue with their 'fight'?

Luna just shakes her head and smile.  At least she manage to get Salem out of the IDOL library for a while to do something other than research.  She turned towards Adrianna about her decision on the meeting. "Of course, I now have the meeting booked on Friday which gives Lady Alice time to return. Would you rather come to us or we come to you?" Luna flips through her tablet and starts making input on the touch screen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgisnacht für den Wald   Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:24 pm

Xana nodded as she started to lead Salem to her room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgisnacht für den Wald   Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:05 pm

Salem takes a moment to admire Xana's room for a moment, before nodding with approval. Though of course she remembers that Adri mentioned that the room is shaped to the owner's taste, that does tell something nice with Xana's. Then her gaze moved to the bed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgisnacht für den Wald   Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:20 pm

"Well? What do you think?" She asked, noticing Salem's gaze moving to the bed, pushed the devil to the bed and climb on top of her, pining her down on the bed "Got you~"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgisnacht für den Wald   Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:22 pm

Salem didn't get much time to respond to Xana's room before she felt herself become off balanced as she pushed over the bed, falling into the plush mattress and then the soft form of Xana descended over her, grinning at her. "And so you did, what will you do now that you have me?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgisnacht für den Wald   Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:29 pm

"Mmm... I don't know... What should I do with you~" She purred as she started to take off Salem's clothes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgisnacht für den Wald   Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:07 am

Salem cooperated with Xana's slow stripping of her, lifting herself up a bit to get her blouse and jacket off of her back, leaving her in night black bra.  She propped her arm under her head while the other one teased along her clothed thighs while lying on her side in a rather suggestive pose  and a come-hither look.  "Does this help make your decisions?"  She crooned, the very tone of her voice calling to Xana.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgisnacht für den Wald   Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:05 am

"It does~" Xana snaps her fingers, making her clothes vanish right before shw leans in, pulling Salem into a make out session while gropes the devil's generous chest with onw hand and keeps her on the kiss with the other.

The exchange started once again, Xana could feel, Salem's addictive warmth coming out from her body, her lips, she couldn't help it, she wanted more...

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgisnacht für den Wald   Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:38 am

Well so much for unwrapping your present. Salem briefly wonders where her clothes have went. Of course that thought is quashed when Xana descend down onto her, their lips continuing their previous 'spar' previously with her voice crooning softly from Xana's hand. The kiss broke briefly as Salem's eyed down on Xana's body, her clothed body. "A bit overdressed for this, don't you think?" Her hands caressed Xana's front, even though her clothes, Xana could feels part of the warmth the devil could offer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgisnacht für den Wald   Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:01 am

She couldn't resist, Salem's warm touch was driving  her insane with lust, those curves, that warmth, the soft feeling of her skin, her sultry voice, her bewitching eyes, those addictive lips... She couldn't take her hands off her... She wanted to have her everyday... An endless passionate exchange, she wanted to have her wrapped around her finger and she to be wrapped around Salem's... She wanted to control her and give her control... She wanted to experience EVERYTHING Salem had to offer...

"Maybe... You could help with that~" Xana let her lust talk for her as she took off Salem's bra and started to suck the devil's big and soft chest while one of her hands started to go down, while giving an electrified feeling, sending pulses of pleasure through Salem's body "It's getting really hot in here and this tight bodysuit doesn't help... I might need some help~"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgisnacht für den Wald   Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:29 pm

She arcs her chest towards Xana's mouth letting out a very content sigh while being enraptured by her touches on her body. And then the pulses came and she is writing delightfully under Xana's magical ministrations, prompting her to hasten the removal of her slacks, a bit difficult due to her long legs and unwilling to move from her position but is able to somehow, leaving her matching black panties. Her hands then move to the back of Xana's head, drawing her closer to her own body.

Xana then felt what seems like an embrace but not of the physical kind but a warmth or heat similar Salem emitting on her skin but it is enclosing around her, not smoldering her though. However, it is halfway like Salem herself is teasing her flesh as the warmth caressed her skin despite Salem's hands is around Xana's head and shoulder and her legs closing around Xana's waist.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgisnacht für den Wald   Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:35 pm

Even when she's enjoying Salem's embrace, Xana decides to lean back, dispelling her own clothes, leaving herself naked, willing to feel Salem's warmth directly on her skin, she then leans in once more delivering a french kiss to the devil while one of her hands explores Salem's body, from her chest to her waist to her crotch, teasing her slightly under her panties.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgisnacht für den Wald   

Back to top Go down

Walpurgisnacht für den Wald
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Upon her lips :: Original Content :: RPs-
Jump to: