A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Walpurgisnacht für den Wald

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgisnacht für den Wald   Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:42 am

"But, of cour-." "We would be del-." Salem and Luna started at the same time before they looked at each other. Salem gestures her hand forward to Salem before Luna nods as she resumes and continue what she was saying. "We would be delighted to, Lady Adrianna."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reploid7

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgisnacht für den Wald   Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:51 am

She smiled and waved for them to follow her, heading for the biggest interest in the house, the ever-expanding hallway. "I expand the hallway every time I decide to add a few new rooms. There's more than there ever used to be."

Nekurion Alter

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgisnacht für den Wald   Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:55 am

"This place has grown bigger and more lively lately." Said Xana chuckling after seeing the diference from the time she and Ix were getting the tour.

Sent from Topic'it App

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgisnacht für den Wald   Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:37 am

"There is definitely spatial magic at work. If it isn't the sheer amount of environment that is contained within the forest, it is the flexibility of simple extending the interior without changing the exterior." Salem muses as she follows their hosts.

Luna was admiring the hallways as well but for another reasons, she was actually looking towards the design and especially any painting or room layout of public rooms that they would pass.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion Alter

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgisnacht für den Wald   Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:44 am

"Not only that, the rooms assigned to each one of us who live here also adjust at their tastes, Adri's magic is pretty much amazing." Xana added "By the way, Salem, I been giving thought to something you said before, why did you asked if I tried to replicate the barrier? And the answer is not that I don't have the mana, I haven't even really tried, as I said never felt the urge to do so."

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgisnacht für den Wald   Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:52 am

"With two powerful spellcasters at Sanctuary I was curious if there was a problem that prevented from it happening." She taps her lips briefly as she runs through something, included on how powerful Xana is based on the answer she is given without asking her directly. "What is it that would motivate you, if I may ask?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion Alter

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgisnacht für den Wald   Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:55 am

"Mmm... I don't know, maybe... Maybe if for some reason Adri had to leave the Sanctuary herself without leaving a big part of her power to keep the barrier, I would replicate it so she could go, but I really don't see her leaving the Sanctuary like that, even in her weakened state she can defend herself pretty well." She explained "Another reason could be... Maybe protect an important place from some threat, dunno, never thought too much about it." She added shrugging.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgisnacht für den Wald   Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:08 pm

"Then something urgent or important then."  That probably means that Sanctuary did have the means to do so if they wish or urged to, not because there is a problem.  That doesn't give much leverage anywhere.  Behind then, Luna seems composed as usual but there are very subtle signs that underneath her disciplined demeanor was a bit of giddiness as she observes everything.

Salem was the firsst to notice, having known the rabbit for a while. "You seemed excited."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion Alter

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgisnacht für den Wald   Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:09 pm

"I mean, I could try if someone asked me nicely too." She replies winking.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Reploid7

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgisnacht für den Wald   Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:34 pm

Adri nodded to them as she shows them to the Dancefloor, the playroom, the relics room, the DnD room, the kitchen, a plain old storage closet, and then led them downstairs to the training room.

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgisnacht für den Wald   Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:45 pm

"Hmm...." She muses at the idea for a moment. "If I was authorized to aid you in such an endeavor, would that be enough?" Her lips curved upward in a slight grin.

The two IDOL guests was enjoying the tour as a whole though Salem was briefly distracted by the dance room but reason that she can come back here at a later time. Then they arrived at the training. Luna in particular was observing all of the training equipment that are present within the room. "So I believe this is where Sanctuary keep their skills sharp during times of peace?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion Alter

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgisnacht für den Wald   Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:47 pm

"As long as Adri gives her aproval to share the spell, I wouldn't mind~♪"

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Reploid7

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgisnacht für den Wald   Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:13 pm

"Or they can shake the house with their sparring," she said, sending dangerous vibes to both Dixi and Jennifer, wherever in the house they were.

Nekurion Alter

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgisnacht für den Wald   Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:14 pm

"Maybe you should build a special room just for them to spar, Adri, I could help ya with that." She joked.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Reploid7

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgisnacht für den Wald   Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:19 pm

"I might just do that," Adrianna stated.

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgisnacht für den Wald   Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:24 pm

"If you were to build a room to contain the impact of very powerful forces, then maybe reinforce it with a spell that absorbs the initial impact before reversing the rest of the force. That along with rubber." Salem suggests.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion Alter

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgisnacht für den Wald   Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:57 pm

"That could work." Xana stopped to think "If it wasn't because those two can easily destroy anything they want if they work together... They managed to destroy one of my barriers."

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgisnacht für den Wald   Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:54 pm

Salem decide to take a moment sit down on one of the spectacle seat before facing Xana. "Destroy your barrier you say? May I see the barrier?" Two individuals destroying the barrier of this one must be pretty potent force to do or there may be a structural flaw in it, perhaps she can see the issue.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion Alter

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgisnacht für den Wald   Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:57 pm

"Sure..." Xana started casting the same barrier she set to minimize the damage from Jen and Dixi's fight, the barrier was really sturdy, only a force like those two monsters combined could damage it, let alone break it "Here it is."

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgisnacht für den Wald   Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:02 pm

Salem stands up and decided to test it in a rather unusual way. Her hand forms a fist but not to punch the barrier but to tap on it as if she is knocking on a door to see how the barrier reacts to it. Her mismatched eyes fixated on the barrier narrowing slightly, analyzing the result of her action. Luna decided to find. Luna finds another spot in the stands to watch the experimental actions between two powerful magic users.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reploid7

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgisnacht für den Wald   Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:03 pm

"I suppose I will have to create a barrier of my own to absorb the impact of their strikes..."

Nekurion Alter

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgisnacht für den Wald   Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:07 pm

Xana looked at Adri "One day you have to give me some magic classes, I would love to light your burden here in the Sanctuary Adri." She then payed attention to the devil once more "Well? What do you think Salem?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgisnacht für den Wald   Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:14 pm

"Hmm let me try something." She started channeling mana within herself before it started forming within her hand. To the naked eye, nothing is forming, but most everyone here, it is concentrated within the her left hand before she performs a simple palm strike into it. There seems to be no initial effect but that is because Salem is sending waves of vibration into the barrier, to find the right frequency to cause the waves to amplify the effect of the waves.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion Alter

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgisnacht für den Wald   Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:17 pm

Xana notices the vibration going through her barrier "Using mana to find the right frecuency to destabilize the barrier huh? Color me impressed."

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgisnacht für den Wald   Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:21 pm

Luna had to use deafen on herself as her hearing is a bit too acute, detecting these vibration that would give her a headache. Salem doesn't reply just yet as she cycles through different freqency before she 'ahs' softy before she stops the frequency change. The barrier Xana had set up quickly becomes unstable due to the vibration pulling at it before the barrier structure disintegrate into its basic mana form. "Did any of the two have a means to creation vibrations, at least as a side effect?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgisnacht für den Wald   

Back to top Go down

Walpurgisnacht für den Wald
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Upon her lips :: Original Content :: RPs-
Jump to: