A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Walpurgisnacht für den Wald

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Nekurion Alter

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgisnacht für den Wald   Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:26 am

Once Xana came out of her surprise she negated with her head "No, they are just a couple of monsters, they broke it by brute force... Now let's see if you can repeat that with this one." Xana created an empowered version of the barrier, making sure to reinforce it to levels similar to Adri's barrier but without reaching them.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgisnacht für den Wald   Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:32 am

Once again Salem knocks on the new barrier to test if it is a conduit to vibration as the last hard barrier, including sending vibration with her palms. Then she did something else, holding two fingers, she tries to probe areas that area not doing so with her fingers but creating a very condense repulsion effect between her finger and the magic. Visible, her hand juts backward followed by a strong repulsion towards those areas of the barrier, effectively making a needle/puncture effect, trying to pierce through the "soft" or non-vibration parts not by brute force but by pure concentrated force.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion Alter

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgisnacht für den Wald   Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:53 am

This time Xana decided to create a counter-measure, she started to repel the vibrations changing the frecuence of the barrier.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgisnacht für den Wald   Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:02 am

Salem grins at what Xana is doing. "Is it possible to make that process automated?" She knows a way to counteract her counter but they are trying to focus on the barrier and its composition, not competing against each other.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion Alter

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgisnacht für den Wald   Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:04 am

"Of course!" She replied cheerfully, she then casted one little rune and then she stopped countering Salen efforts, the rune alone was doing that work now.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgisnacht für den Wald   Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:06 am

Salem waits for Xana's rune to work its magic over the barrier as if she is studying it while also realizing that runes are Xana's medium for casting spells. "Tell me when for me to try to break it again."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion Alter

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgisnacht für den Wald   Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:10 am

"Ho? Interesting, please be my guest." She gave her the head start, amused by her words, Salem's magic power picking more and more her curiosity.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgisnacht für den Wald   Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:17 am

"So let's see. So if she wants this to resist pure brute force, let's see how this holds." She needed two components to this spell. The first she creates a what appears to be a glasses lens of a sort. The second is the big one, she takes a few steps back a bit before a large mana of surges all around from the air, under below, all of it concentrated to Salem's body, very noticable by the others. Unlike her other spells, Salem's facial expression looks as if she is concentrating. Before her is an invisible concentration of mana that is flowing from her into it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion Alter

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgisnacht für den Wald   Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:44 am

Xana looked at Salem really interested, waiting to see what she was capable of while licking her lips.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgisnacht für den Wald   Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:51 am

Her concentration continues as more mana is compressed into the ball until she is reaching the limits of what she can focus into it before she mentally push the ball forward into the lens. All of a sudden, a 6 inch diameter beam of pure mana surges forward into barrier, making a large impact, simulating the large force of impact that she would think the ones broke her barrier done. It isn't just a simple blast but a constant flow of force pressing into Xana's barrier.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion Alter

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgisnacht für den Wald   Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:09 am

"You... Shouldn't use that much power or..." Before she could finish, the effects she tried to warn Salem about started to kick in as some kind of mirror started to reflect the beam, rejecting the mana Salem tried to force into the barrier.

Sent from Topic'it App

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgisnacht für den Wald   Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:24 am

"Tsk!"  She finds the effect of the barrier too late as she finds the force returning towards her is greater than the force she is exerting.  Acting quicky she forces the lens forward, causing the return beam to strike through it and refract into several small beams that strikes around her, some of them cutting a bit too close for comfort but fortunately she is unharmed.  "Hitting myself isn't something I wanted planned as part of the experiment, though at least pure magical force isn't an issue.  How would it react to a gravitation orb?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion Alter

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgisnacht für den Wald   Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:27 am

"Same result, this rune here can reflect almost any kind of magic, only a few spells could break it and we are talking spells that would obliterate the entire area..." She explained.

Sent from Topic'it App

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgisnacht für den Wald   Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:32 am

Luna had gotten out of her seat to check on Salem for any injuries, even if she doesn't seem hurt. The moon rabbit isn't a medic but can detect if there is anything wrong with Salem beyond normal sight. "No anomalies here. That is good."

"Thank you Luna." She reaches to pet the rabbit, which actually causes Luna a bit of embarrassment. "Hmm then this test is done on my part as I mostly have magical arsenals at my disposal. I am fairly strong physically but the two you are talking about are on a whole new level." She looks at the refined barrier with satisfaction. "Out of curiosity what kind of individuals is able to muster this kind of strength?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion Alter

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgisnacht für den Wald   Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:34 am

Xana let out a sigh "The kind of individual that only enjoys fighting strong oponents and getting stronger and stronger, I'm still more powerful than her, but one day she will easily surpass me."

Sent from Topic'it App

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgisnacht für den Wald   Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:48 am

"Powerful but unrefined force, I assume." She contemplate on how to counter against such an individual. "Is there a physical force version of that reflection spell that you used on the barrier or do you only know the magical version?"

"If you are speaking on how to combat against someone with overwhelming power, I have had success with my illusions myself." Luna, though quiet, makes her presense known with her own suggestion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion Alter

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgisnacht für den Wald   Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:52 am

"I don't actually know if these two would fall for ilusions to be honest... Well... Actually those two do have their weaknesses..." She stopped there, after all she wasn't going to reveal Dixi and Jen's weaknessess like that.

Sent from Topic'it App

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgisnacht für den Wald   Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:03 am

Luna taps the side of her long ears briefly as she thinks. "They both have a mean to perceive past sensory and mental suggestions?" She looks impressed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion Alter

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgisnacht für den Wald   Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:06 am

"I don't know about Jen, but I have seen Dixi break through illusions before, fighting with eyes closed only following her instinc, but it might work, anyway, what's with these experiments? That last one was quite dangerous you know?"

Sent from Topic'it App

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgisnacht für den Wald   Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:12 am

"With your permission, I can do a demonstration on the small amount of things that I can do that facilitate the illusions. I will try to make it as pleasant as possible." Luna looks like she is needing permission from both Xana and Adri.

"I was experimenting if it can stand against the simulated large amount of force that you've described of those two, I was not expecting a magic oriented reflection spell casted on it." The devil admits. "Sadly Luna and I do not have large amount of strength that is required to test the new barrier."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion Alter

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgisnacht für den Wald   Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:15 am

"Sure, show me what you can do." She then looked back at the devil "Don't worry about it, those two are pretty much exceptions."

Sent from Topic'it App

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgisnacht für den Wald   Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:25 am

Luna smiles before she makes a slight gesture. A small moon appears 4 feet over the rabbit's head that was invisible before hand until now that she is utilizing her moon magic. Luna's eyes closes as a soft glowing beam lights above from the moon to Xana...

Xana is walking with through the forest of Sanctuary. The night is clear, the moon is full, and there is a relaxing breezing caressing over her. She also felt quite at peace at such a beautiful night and after a long nice walk, she walks to sit or lie down onto the grass of Sanctuary."

...before the illusion ends and Xana's senses are returned over here. Luna did not want to make the illusion session too long as she is only aiming to give her a demonstration, not to actually entrap her. "That is my main talent in regards to magic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion Alter

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgisnacht für den Wald   Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:28 am

"Color me impress, Luna, your illusions are really interesting." She admitted, after all she did enjoy the illusion, she could have broke it herself but it was really pleasant so it wasn't necessary "This group of yours... IDOL is picking my curiosity a lot."

Sent from Topic'it App

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgisnacht für den Wald   Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:42 am

"I am glad that you are pleased at my performance. Generally, my illusions are used for entertainment purposes." She demonstrates by gestures to her moon which plays a nice cheerful melody of a flute playing a song before it stops. Strangely, she did not mention of her overall combat capability with them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion Alter

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgisnacht für den Wald   Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:08 am

Xana looked at both of them, a little idea shining on her mind "Mmm... Would you two mind to face me? I'm really interested in seeing what IDOL members can do~" She said with a grin while shifting her attention to Salem once more, placing a finger on her own lips, her interest obvioulsy more than just test their skills.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walpurgisnacht für den Wald   

Back to top Go down

Walpurgisnacht für den Wald
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Upon her lips :: Original Content :: RPs-
Jump to: