Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Spike vs Nui Part 2(End)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

Spike vs Nui Part 2(End) Empty
PostSubject: Spike vs Nui Part 2(End)   Spike vs Nui Part 2(End) EmptyMon Sep 10, 2018 12:45 pm

Spike had decided that it had been time to at least get out of the Sanctuary for a bit, stretch his legs, all that stuff. He had managed to convince Adrianna to let him go to a nearby town, mainly to pick a few things up and the like.

Which currently lead to him standing in a line, arms filled with groceries, clothes, and a few random sports memorabilia. It felt nice to not deal with any more monkeys...Though speaking of, he'd have to give the group a rundown on what to expect..At least until he was given the okay to head back.

"I don't know what that Murphy guy's problem was, but I'm sure that nothing could possibly go wrong!"

Last edited by AzureTyrant on Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Nui Part 2(End)   Spike vs Nui Part 2(End) EmptyMon Sep 10, 2018 6:10 pm

As Spike was queuing in the store, he noticed a figure walking down the street. To most people, this figure may seem strange, a little cute perhaps, maybe even sickly sweet. But to Spike, this figure was the epitome of evil. Someone to be hated, and someone to be feared. To think, Nui Harime was just casually walking down the street in the same town he'd chosen to visit to get supplies. Though she did not appear to have noticed him, as of yet.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Nui Part 2(End)   Spike vs Nui Part 2(End) EmptyMon Sep 10, 2018 6:14 pm

"....."

The sound of a string snapping reverberated within Spike's mind. It was her..The person who put him through so goddamn much....! Putting his stuff down, he walked out of the store, hand almost immediately calling out his Stun Club.

As dumb as it was, he took a deep breath, before yelling after her. "YOU!"
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Nui Part 2(End)   Spike vs Nui Part 2(End) EmptyMon Sep 10, 2018 6:17 pm

Nui turned around at the sound of the shouting boy. She looked at him blankly, then turned around to make sure he wasn't talking to someone behind her.
"Me?" Nui asked, seemingly a little confused. "I'm sorry, do I know you?"
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Nui Part 2(End)   Spike vs Nui Part 2(End) EmptyMon Sep 10, 2018 6:18 pm

"........"

A blink.
And then another one.

Did...Did she really just..?

"I would hope so! You put one of those damned outfits on me!"
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Nui Part 2(End)   Spike vs Nui Part 2(End) EmptyMon Sep 10, 2018 6:27 pm

Nui put a finger to her lips.
"Hmm.... you'll have to be a little more specific than that. I make outfits all the time." Nui responded, still not having a look of recognition in her eyes. "Besides, I can tell you for sure, what you're wearing is definitely not something I've made. And if you WERE wearing one of my outfits, I can assure you, you'd never want to take it off~ I think you must have me mistaken for someone else."
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Nui Part 2(End)   Spike vs Nui Part 2(End) EmptyMon Sep 10, 2018 6:29 pm

"....."

Huh. Zero to pissed in a matter of seconds..She has talent.

"Alright....Let's see if you remember this." With a flick of the wrist, his Stun Club was activated. "I seem to recall you putting a Kamui on me, and on a cat lady. And you also went around insulting my outfit! It's fashionable, goddamnit!"
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Nui Part 2(End)   Spike vs Nui Part 2(End) EmptyMon Sep 10, 2018 6:42 pm

Nui considered again, looking at the Stun Club. It looked vaguely familiar. As for the cat lady, that definitely rang a bell.
"Oh! You mean my kitty! Yes, I've heard good things about her. She's been doing good work." Nui commented, proudly. "And... you are... hmm... the monkey boy?" Nui asked, frowning. "That doesn't seem right. You don't LOOK that much like a monkey."
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Nui Part 2(End)   Spike vs Nui Part 2(End) EmptyMon Sep 10, 2018 6:44 pm

"...I catch monkeys, yes...And as for that outfit of yours...I tore it off!" He held his Stun Club out, eyes narrowing. "And I'm getting payback. With interest!"
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Nui Part 2(End)   Spike vs Nui Part 2(End) EmptyMon Sep 10, 2018 6:59 pm

Nui considered his words for a moment.
"Oooohhh.... you tore it off did you?" Nui grinned. "A resistant one, are you? Now I remember you." Nui giggled. "Well, I suppose I'll just have to make the next one feel even better." Nui nodded. "And for someone who wants payback, you sure are taking a long time to make use of that weapon." Nui added. "It's almost as if you don't really want to win. Perhaps you just feel so... empty without my special Kamui. But don't worry, monkey boy, I'm not one to disappoint my customers."

(Banshi Plucking - 37)
Quick off the mark, Nui dashed forwards towards Spike, her finger held out in a familiar position. Spike had seen this move twice before, and didn't intend to see its effect a third time, quickly dodging out of the way before she could undress him.

Nui: 30
Spike: 30
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Nui Part 2(End)   Spike vs Nui Part 2(End) EmptyMon Sep 10, 2018 7:03 pm

The words Nui said caused Spike's eyes to narrow, the grip on his Stun Club tightening. She was really getting on his last nerve.

As she ran towards him, he spun to the side, preparing to retaliate...

(Stun Club, 15.)

Before he stepped onto his shoelace, falling flat on his face. "Gah! D-Damnit..Well, I'm not going..to wear..your rags...!"
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Nui Part 2(End)   Spike vs Nui Part 2(End) EmptyTue Sep 11, 2018 8:33 am

(Quick Kiss - Autohit from Crit Fail)
Nui let out a giggle as he fell to the floor.
"Your mouth says no, but it looks to me like your body is rebelling~" Nui responded, as she flipped Spike over, and gave him a light peck on the lips, causing his entire body to go numb.

Spike: 28 + Paralysed
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Nui Part 2(End)   Spike vs Nui Part 2(End) EmptyTue Sep 11, 2018 8:41 am

The kiss caused Spike to go rigid, a hint of pink on his cheeks. Great...This was problematic...! "Yeah, well..I just tripped! I want nothing from you!"
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Nui Part 2(End)   Spike vs Nui Part 2(End) EmptyTue Sep 11, 2018 8:51 am

(Banshi Plucking - Autohit from Paralysis)
Nui continued to giggle.
"So, you decided to run out of a shop after seeing me, call out to me, warn me that you intended to attack me after reminding me of who you are, and the fall flat on your face before even getting over to me? And you claaaaaim you don't want anything from me? You should have hidden away in that store, if that was true~" Nui grinned. "We can play this little game of yours, if you like. Honestly, I love it as much as the next girl. But, wouldn't you rather skip right to the end? It is the most fun part, after all~" Nui giggled, as she cleaningly removed his clothing with a swipe of her pinky.

Spike: 26 + Nude
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Nui Part 2(End)   Spike vs Nui Part 2(End) EmptyTue Sep 11, 2018 9:03 am

"...W-Well..When you put it like that...A-All I want is you to suffer for what you pulled!"

As she removed his outfit, Spike felt his face burn even brighter, memories of how she defeated him playing back in his mind, over and over again. A part of him longed to simply give in once more, to be hers once more.

Shaking his head, he tried once more with a Stun Club swing...

(Stun Club! 5! CRIT FAIL!)

...But not only did he miss, a sudden breeze caused him to shiver, his grip loosening just enough for his Stun Club to go flying off. He looked over at where it went, then at her. "...I don't suppose you'd let me pick it back up?"
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Nui Part 2(End)   Spike vs Nui Part 2(End) EmptyTue Sep 11, 2018 9:12 am

Nui broke down into a fit of laughter.
"You know what? Sure. I'm getting a little bored anyway. It would be no fun if you just gave up too easily." Nui remarked, casually sitting down on her name, as it materialised behind her. "But you giving in is inevitable. No-one who's felt the kiss of life fibres can ever return to a normal life~"

(Nui - Pass Turn)

Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Nui Part 2(End)   Spike vs Nui Part 2(End) EmptyTue Sep 11, 2018 9:18 am

Raising an eyebrow at her defying reality once more, Spike simply shook his head, trying to rid himself of the blush. "Don't..say that word."

Spike walked over, picking up his Stun Club. "Alright..I'm ready now."
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Nui Part 2(End)   Spike vs Nui Part 2(End) EmptyTue Sep 11, 2018 9:26 am

(Softest Kiss - 55)
"What word?" Nui asked, grinning. "Kiiiiiiss?" She blew a kiss towards Spike, forming a large heart that began to slowly drift towards him. It looked rather... hypnotic. But Spike was able to get his bearings for long enough to avoid it.

Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Nui Part 2(End)   Spike vs Nui Part 2(End) EmptyTue Sep 11, 2018 9:32 am

"Yes, that wo-"

Spike's attention was drawn by the heart lazily floating over to him...So tempting was it to let it hit him...Before he recalled the last time he was hit with that.

Moving to the side, he switched out his gadget to a Super Hoop. As it began to spin.....

(94.)

Spike charged forward, the ring of energy surrounding him boosting his speed, and allowing him to slam into her with the speed and rage of a steroid-fueled linebacker.

Nui:27.
Spike:26 + Nude
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Nui Part 2(End)   Spike vs Nui Part 2(End) EmptyTue Sep 11, 2018 9:42 am

(Mon-Mignon Prêt-à-Porter - 11 CRIT)

As Nui is slammed by the hoop, she decided it was time to get some backup.
"Well, let's have a little more fun then, shall we, and I'll kiss you aaaalll ov-" Nui was cut short as the clones of herself that she summoned dashed towards Spike, only to trip over Nui's umbrella, and knock her to the ground.

Nui: 27 + Stunned (Auto-hit on next attack)
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Nui Part 2(End)   Spike vs Nui Part 2(End) EmptyTue Sep 11, 2018 9:47 am

"....Well...Well..WELL."

Spike moved forward, his Stun Club changing shape into what looked like a giant sword. "The tables have turned....STUN CLUB OVERCLOCK!"

With a roar, he swung the blade down, slamming it into the seamstress as hard as he could.

Nui:21.
Spike:26 + Nude.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Nui Part 2(End)   Spike vs Nui Part 2(End) EmptyTue Sep 11, 2018 9:50 am

Despite being hit particularly hard from the blow, Nui began to laugh.
"Congratulations. You can actually hit me, when I'm on the ground, not moving, and completely defenceless." Nui responded, picking herself up. "But now you've ruined my outfit." Nui sighed. "I suppose I'll just have to get changed~"

(Time for a Change - 80)
Nui stripped down, showing Spike a momentarily flash of her naked body, before putting on a new dress. It happened so fast, but Spike knew what he saw.

Nui: 21
Spike: 23 + Charm + Nude
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Nui Part 2(End)   Spike vs Nui Part 2(End) EmptyTue Sep 11, 2018 9:54 am

Spike growled, the Stun Club sputtering as it ran out of juice. "Oh come on! You talk a big game, but I'm kicking your butt, and you know th-"

Any other words were stopped as he watched her change, Spike becoming no more than a blushing, sputtering mess. Shaking his head, he pulled out his Slingshot, taking aim and firing at her.

(80.)

The pellet flew straight and true, hitting Nui in the arm. "Oh yeah..Someone wanted me to give you a message..Something about how they'll be coming to kick your ass!" Another shiver...He really needed to grab some clothes.

Nui-19.
Spike: 23 + Charm + Nude.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Nui Part 2(End)   Spike vs Nui Part 2(End) EmptyTue Sep 11, 2018 10:00 am

Nui raised an eyebrow at Spike's 'message'.
"Great! More people to wear my amaaaaazing outfits~" Nui grinned. "Speaking of... you look a little cold there. How about we... fix that~" Nui giggled.

(66 - Killer Dress Code)
Nui quickly stiched up an outfit for Spike. This one was particularly stylish looking, and appeared to have a much thicker stitching than her previous Kamui. Before he had a chance to react, it got stitched onto him. The warmth of the fabric, and the desire to give in instantly struck him, as power coarsed through his body and mind.

Nui: 19
Spike: 21 + Charm + Kamui
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Nui Part 2(End)   Spike vs Nui Part 2(End) EmptyTue Sep 11, 2018 10:01 am

"I-I think I'll be go-"

Before Spike could finish, the Kamui was upon him. Almost immediately, he felt a surge of power course through him. The feeling itself caused him to pause in his attacks, to revel in the sensation.

(Turn Pass...Free attack? IDK. xD)

Spike: 19 + Charm + Kamui
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spike vs Nui Part 2(End)   Spike vs Nui Part 2(End) Empty

Back to top Go down

Spike vs Nui Part 2(End)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next