Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Fiber That Ties Us

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

The Fiber That Ties Us - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fiber That Ties Us   The Fiber That Ties Us - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 6:26 pm

Anika was a touch surprised that she was naked now, but she smiled coyly at Nui. "All this time trying to get me naked, and here I thought you wanted me wearing something!" She extended her claws, attempting a buff spell like Ferro's enchants.
-Iron Claws-
Hardens claws and doubles damage from hand strikes for three turns.

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: The Fiber That Ties Us   The Fiber That Ties Us - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 6:38 pm

Finally. She'd finished her preparations. Now, all she needed to do was get Anika dressed up and then she could..... wait, what was that tearing sound? She turned around to see Spike's Kamui getting torn to shreds. Dammit. He was useless. Nui figured that it was now or never for her ace in the hole secret escape plan. She pulled a strange remote out of her dress, and pressed a button. A loud rumbling sound could be heard in the distance, and screams were beginning to be heard in the distance. Nui giggled.

"Well, it seems my time is up here. I'm afraid I can't stick around any longer. Of course, you are welcome to chase me buuut, well, those screams you can hear? That's just some adorable civilians enjoying the wonders of my life fibres. Of course, taking me out won't stop them~" Nui giggled, before generating a large number of clones of herself, then having them run off in all different directions.

(Free Prepared Action - Secret Escape Plan: COVERS Assault on the City)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: The Fiber That Ties Us   The Fiber That Ties Us - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 6:48 pm

Xana just stayed there hugging Spike to comfort him.

Iron Claws: 40 - Success!

Anika's claw suddenly became iron, she was prepared to slash Nui into pieces with them when...

Free action: 98 - Success!

The sudden screams, the explosions, something was going on on the town, Nui started an attack on the town, people were being trapped with life fibers "You... Coward!" Xana was angry, she wanted to tear Nui apart, send her into a pocket dimension and then destroy the dimension, she wanted her to suffer but... the town was more important, this was Spike's town, these people were his family, friends, etc, she couldn't let them be enslaved "Ani! We have to help the civilians!" Xana stood up, giving a pleading look at Anika.

Xana: 32 Health
Anika: 28 Health 
Nui: 10 Health - Charmed + On the run.
Spike: 30 Health / 0 Durability - Charmed + Kamui Destroyed!  Freed
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: The Fiber That Ties Us   The Fiber That Ties Us - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 6:51 pm

A growl, angry and guttural, escaped Spike at the explosions. "I..am going...to kill her!" He struggled against Xana's grasp, wanting to break free, to try and go save his town.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: The Fiber That Ties Us   The Fiber That Ties Us - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 6:51 pm

"No, we need to catch her! If she gets away, she'll just keep spreading Life Fibers!! You and Spike help them! I'll grab her myself!!" She rushed off after Nui, unwilling to let her get away with this.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: The Fiber That Ties Us   The Fiber That Ties Us - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 6:54 pm

"Ani please! I can't cover all the town on my own and Spike is in no condition to help either... Please, I know you want your revenge but if you go after her and abandon the civilians you won't be better than her... Please Ani, I'm begging you..." She said as she grabbed the neko's arm before she could run away.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: The Fiber That Ties Us   The Fiber That Ties Us - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 6:58 pm

She wrenched her arm free of Xana's hand and said, "I had my revenge when I ragdolled her! I just don't want anyone else to go through what me and Spike had to!!"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: The Fiber That Ties Us   The Fiber That Ties Us - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 7:01 pm

"If you leave now that is what will happen! Can't you see it!?" Xana kneeled in front of her "Please Ani..."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: The Fiber That Ties Us   The Fiber That Ties Us - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 7:04 pm

She seemed to be struggling with the decision, every second wasted on the moment frustrating her further and further until it reached the breaking point, fire erupting from her body. "God DAMN IT!!" She got low to the ground and rushed into the city, burning Life Fibers left and right.

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: The Fiber That Ties Us   The Fiber That Ties Us - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 7:05 pm

"...I really screwed the pooch here..." Drawing his Stun Club, Spike charged after Anika. He wasn't going to let her save his town on her own, damnit.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: The Fiber That Ties Us   The Fiber That Ties Us - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 7:09 pm

Xana smiled, seeing the two of them heading into the city, she then opened her hand and a little rune was visible, it was a tracking rune "I won't let you get away next time... I swear it, I'll make sure to make you pay..." She closed her hand, hiding the tracking rune and heading into the city to help Anika and Spike.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: The Fiber That Ties Us   The Fiber That Ties Us - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 7:12 pm

Anika was ripping up Kamuis and Life Fibers to shreds, burning them to ashes and cursing the disgustingly cutesy Nui.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: The Fiber That Ties Us   The Fiber That Ties Us - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 7:13 pm

Xana started to tear apart the kamuis with different types of runes, ending back to back with Anika "I'm sorry... I swear we'll get her next time..." She showed her the tracking rune on the palm of her hand.

Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: The Fiber That Ties Us   The Fiber That Ties Us - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 7:19 pm

Strangely, this didn't make her feel any better. She should've been elated that Xana managed to do what she did, but she didn't. She hid it away, though and said, "Good job, babe!!"

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: The Fiber That Ties Us   The Fiber That Ties Us - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 7:20 pm

Spike, meanwhile, was venting some frustration out on a COVER, whacking it repeatedly with his Stun Club. "Take! This! You! Ugly! Christmas! Sweater!"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: The Fiber That Ties Us   The Fiber That Ties Us - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 7:22 pm

"I'm sorry..." Xana could feel Anika's dissapointment, no matter how she tried to hide it "Here... It's the least I can do..." She transfered the tracking rune to Anika "I won't be a burden anymore..." She then left to continue the destruction of the kamuis.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: The Fiber That Ties Us   The Fiber That Ties Us - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 7:24 pm

Anika felt a wave of guilt wash over her as Xana passed the rune to her and apologized. Her chest ached something fierce as she continued burning Kamuis.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: The Fiber That Ties Us   The Fiber That Ties Us - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 7:27 pm

After a long while, all the kamuis were destroyed, Nui was nowhere to be seen, the guilt of letting her escape was drowning Xana, feeling a grip on her heart as she felt she failed to Anika and Spike, it was her arrogance that allowed her to get away... She just pulled her stone and teleported back to the Sanctuary without saying a single word.

Last edited by Nekurion Alter on Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: The Fiber That Ties Us   The Fiber That Ties Us - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 7:29 pm

"..."

Spike tried to catch his breath, his grip tightening on his Stun Club to the point where his knuckles were white as bone. "....I'm....sorry...everyone.."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: The Fiber That Ties Us   The Fiber That Ties Us - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 7:36 pm

Her heart felt like it was being squeezed, an iron clad hand threatening to crush it at any moment. "X-Xana..." She collapsed to her knees, guilt overwhelming her as her snapping at Xana was all she could think about. Then the Nui's smug face...and Spike...Spike had left without telling anyone, against advice, and LOST!! "God fucking DAMN IT!!" she screamed, slamming her fist against the concrete, skinning it and bruising her knuckles. She glared up at Spike and shouted, "Why did you go out on your own!! We told you, we ALL told you to stay put, but what did you do? YOU SAID TO HELL WITH US AND CHASED HER DOWN!! AND YOU LOST!!!"

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: The Fiber That Ties Us   The Fiber That Ties Us - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 7:40 pm

Spike winced at her words...The truth stung, but it was...necessary.

"....I didn't expect to run into her...When I saw her, something just...snapped. I just remembered all the crap I went through, and the only thought I had was to try and get back at her...I thought that maybe, just maybe, I could win, and this damned nightmare would be over...All I did was screw up, though." A weak chuckle. "I can catch monkeys no problem...But I guess when it comes to a real fight, I'm just no good."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: The Fiber That Ties Us   The Fiber That Ties Us - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 7:47 pm

"Well, you're safe again. You got bailed out again and look, your town's safe now," she said coldly. "Looks like you aren't stuck in the Sanctuary anymore..." She grabbed her teleportation stone and used it to teleport away without another word."

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: The Fiber That Ties Us   The Fiber That Ties Us - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 7:50 pm

"...."

Spike's only response...was to look down at the ground. As Anika left, the only thing he could say was a soft 'I'm sorry....'

Before falling flat on his face, the adrenaline from the previous battles running out, leaving exhaustion in his wake.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: The Fiber That Ties Us   The Fiber That Ties Us - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 7:57 pm

Xana was sitting nearby a lake in the Sanctuary, she saw a few nymphs playing around but she was not in the mood...

This is my fault...

She was still thinking about their battle with Nui...

My arrogance let her get away...

She was blaming herself, thinking that, if she went all out from the beginning, they would have catched Nui...

I'm an idiot, pathetic, useless, failure...

The usually confident Xana was breaking down from the feeling of guilt that had chained her heart...

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: The Fiber That Ties Us   The Fiber That Ties Us - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 8:06 pm

Anika's first priority after returning to the Sanctuary was to find Xana and apologize. Thankfully, the residents of the Sanctuary pointed her in the right direction. "Xana..."

PostSubject: Re: The Fiber That Ties Us   The Fiber That Ties Us - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Fiber That Ties Us
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Upon her lips :: Original Content :: RPs-
Jump to: