Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chivalry and Shovelry

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Chivalry and Shovelry Empty
PostSubject: Chivalry and Shovelry   Chivalry and Shovelry EmptyFri Sep 14, 2018 8:29 pm

The lake, once a dark near-abyssal black, had taken on a darkened blue with and shined like a literal night sky. Nimea had taken to enchanting it with the power of the blackened Star Spirit she took from Geno before delving it into her body, the star disappearing and slowly imbuing her with power. As she stepped into the depths of the lake and disappeared into its nightly depths, she began to make plans to call her knights to the lake to have them permanently corrupted.

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Chivalry and Shovelry   Chivalry and Shovelry EmptyFri Sep 14, 2018 8:38 pm

"....I think I may be lost."

That was the thought of one Shovel Knight as he stared down upon the admittedly worn map, his eyes squinting slightly as he attempted to make heads or tails of the parchment.

How long had it been? Since the Tower had crumbled? Since Shield Knight had been saved? And since Shovel Knight had begun his trek through this new land, in search of riches and adventure? He couldn't say. But so far, the journey had been...interesting. Not too dangerous...And yet, not too exciting to call an adventure. A stroll, perhaps.

Shovel's thoughts were interrupted as he came across a lake...A thought came to mind. He had been walking for a bit. A reprieve wouldn't be too bad. Not to mention, there might be treasure or a Trouple in the lake! So, setting up a small campsite, the cerulean crusader walked to the lake's edge, admiring it's serenity and color for a bit...Before he sat down, pulled out a fishing rod, and cast his line, watching the hook sink into the depths.

"I should remember to bring Shield Knight here one day. Tis quite peaceful."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Chivalry and Shovelry   Chivalry and Shovelry EmptyFri Sep 14, 2018 8:46 pm

As he sat at the edge of the lake, Nimea took immediate notice as her fellow lake sprites notified her. She looked at him for a moment, her immediate intent to corrupt him, but she stopped for a moment. A knight had stopped to set up camp and fish. He seemed to be at utter peace, and in that moment, Nimea decided against it. She eyed the hook of his line and grabbed the line, giving it a few tugs.

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Chivalry and Shovelry   Chivalry and Shovelry EmptyFri Sep 14, 2018 8:50 pm

Hrmm...There didn't seem to be any fish...Maybe he should just call i-

A tug on the line.
A moment to react.

Almost immediately, Shovel Knight stood up, attempting to reel in the catch. Oh, what could it be? Treasure? Fish? That strange Chester fellow who always gave him Relics? The excitement was getting to be a bit much for him!
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Chivalry and Shovelry   Chivalry and Shovelry EmptyFri Sep 14, 2018 9:06 pm

When he finally managed to pull the line out of the water, out came Nimea. "Hello, chivalrous knight~" she greeted pleasantly. "How are you enjoying the peace of my lake?"

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Chivalry and Shovelry   Chivalry and Shovelry EmptyFri Sep 14, 2018 9:13 pm

"..."

Well. This was definitely not what he was expecting..He also needed to keep his eyes on her face, It would not do to let his eyes wander.

Standing up, Shovel Knight crossed an arm over his chest, bowing deeply. "My apologies milady. I did not mean to intrude. Your lake is quite breathtaking, and I simply wished to take a moment's reprieve before I continue on my journey."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Chivalry and Shovelry   Chivalry and Shovelry EmptyFri Sep 14, 2018 9:30 pm

"Do not apologize, O' knight, there is no need for it," she assured him, laying upon the shore of her lake, looking up at him. "Feel free to stay here and rest as you wish."

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Chivalry and Shovelry   Chivalry and Shovelry EmptyFri Sep 14, 2018 9:33 pm

"I see. Truly, your heart is as vast as this lake." Bowing once more, he sat down by the water's edge, allowing his line to fly free once more. "I shall make sure to clean up after I am finished resting, madam."

He looked down at her, nodding. "My name...I am known as Shovel Knight. Might I know your name, milady?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Chivalry and Shovelry   Chivalry and Shovelry EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 10:39 am

"I am Nimea, Grand spirit of this lake. Thank you, Shovel Knight." She offered him a smile, before it turned down. "If I may, would you mind me speaking with you?"

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Chivalry and Shovelry   Chivalry and Shovelry EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 10:41 am

"You have been kind enough to allow me the chance to rest here, lady Nimea. Speaking with you is the least I can do to repay such kindness."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Chivalry and Shovelry   Chivalry and Shovelry EmptySun Sep 16, 2018 11:45 am

"Thank you very much, sir knight." She rest her head upon her hands for a moment before asking, "What would you do if it seemed like the rest of the world had a the luck you couldn't have? If everything you did ultimately failed, while people around you succeed?"

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Chivalry and Shovelry   Chivalry and Shovelry EmptySun Sep 16, 2018 12:38 pm

"....." That was quite a difficult question. Furrowing his brow, Shovel Knight let out a hum. "I suppose I would be somewhat furious...somewhat jealous. But ultimately, I would continue trying. Only when you give up have you truly lost."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Chivalry and Shovelry   Chivalry and Shovelry EmptyFri Oct 05, 2018 6:02 pm

She nodded to his response and gazed ahead. "I see... I wish that I could bring that kind of persistence to every instance of my life. But for now, I have something too important to spare my focus to, though I'd like to..."

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Chivalry and Shovelry   Chivalry and Shovelry EmptyFri Oct 05, 2018 6:06 pm

"Fear not, lady Nimea! If you follow your heart, and never give up, then I am sure you'll be able to succeed! I'd be glad to assist in any manner that I can. Though I fear I would not be able to help for long. Adventure, and what have you."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Chivalry and Shovelry   Chivalry and Shovelry EmptyFri Oct 05, 2018 6:30 pm

She smiled upon this strange knight, finding him to be of the best form of chivalry she's seen in her whole life. "Thank you, chivalrous knight, I appreciate the gesture wholeheartedly." She sighed and laid her head down. "However, I am not ready to receive such assistance. I respectfully turn your offer down, my apologies."

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Chivalry and Shovelry   Chivalry and Shovelry EmptyFri Oct 05, 2018 6:33 pm

His response was to simply shrug. "Very well. If you ever change your mind, it shouldn't be too difficult to find me. Truthfully, I would not mind setting up lodgings close to here. The sight alone is breathtaking."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Chivalry and Shovelry   Chivalry and Shovelry EmptyThu Oct 25, 2018 6:58 am

To have such heartfelt offerings of assistance and encouragement was somewhat uplifting, but she knew that her methods were not in the slightest bit right. What would he say then if he knew what she was doing to achieve her hopes? No, it's best he stay away from her when the time comes. "Thank you, I've taken great care of this lake ever since my birth unto the world."

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Chivalry and Shovelry   Chivalry and Shovelry EmptyThu Oct 25, 2018 8:00 am

"And it shows! You have done an excellent job." Shovel Knight began to put the fishing rod away. Didn't seem right to go fishing in this lady's pool, especially while she watched. Not to mention, it seemed as if there was no treasure, or Trouples, to be found.

Moving a bit closer to her, he looked over, giving her a smile, though the helmet would hide it..And the rest of his face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chivalry and Shovelry   Chivalry and Shovelry Empty

Back to top Go down

Chivalry and Shovelry
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Upon her lips :: Original Content :: RPs-
Jump to: