Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Too much on his Mind

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

Too much on his Mind Empty
PostSubject: Too much on his Mind   Too much on his Mind EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 1:56 pm

A walk.

That seemed the best idea for a certain tactician, who's mind was filled with so much confusion and turmoil. Truly, how else could he react after finding out that the being he tried so hard to defeat, who he was willing to sacrifice his own life in order to stop....Still lived?

And not only that, said being apparently lived on within him, and was able to control him.

A growl escaped Robin at that thought. As soon as he got back home, he'd make sure to find Grima and put him down for good this time!
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Too much on his Mind   Too much on his Mind EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 2:52 pm

She hummed within her mind in the best way she could say she cannot do it outloud. Sun hat's wide brim over her eyes. Today Alice ordered her to take a day off in this province. Of course taking a day off does not always actually meaning to do so, more like putting her here and wait for something to do. However, it did not mean she can't have a bit of fun "taking a day off".

Or is she actually taking a day off by being here when she isn't taking a day off while taking a day off? Most people's mind would have looped themselves into a headache from such circular logic but she kept going and going about it as if it is natural, while skipping with a bag full of clothing and and accessories. Maybe she should buy something for Angie as well as she is busy finishing up SARENA, Hestia is a tough case with that big tail. Luna and Salem is sent out somewhere.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Too much on his Mind   Too much on his Mind EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 2:55 pm

The problem with internally musing? It takes your attention from other things...A case in point was that Robin ended up bumping into someone, stumbling back.

The impact caused the tactician to snap out of his tirade, eyes locking on the 'obstruction.' "My apologies! Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Too much on his Mind   Too much on his Mind EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 3:11 pm

"!!!" She falls to the ground after someone collides into her. Her hat knocked off from top of her head onto the ground that bowled over her. Weighing a whole 120 lbs doesn't give much stability when running into something. She lifted the sun hat from the ground and puts it back onto her head before her sea blue eyes look upward, pulling off locks of pale blond hair from her eyes.

At his question. She makes several hand gestures with both of her hands that is unfamiliar to Robin. It is also as if she is trying to indicate something.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Too much on his Mind   Too much on his Mind EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 3:13 pm

Well, that woman was quite beautiful. Robin wouldn't deny that...Though her hand gestures caused him to raise an eyebrow. Was she..unable to speak?

He held a hand out to her, smiling warmly. "A friend of mine once said that there are better places to sleep than on the ground. I do apologize again, however. I was lost in thought."
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Too much on his Mind   Too much on his Mind EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 3:19 pm

She stop making hand gestures to accept his help in getting up, taking his hand in hers, possessing the lady-like softness that is fairly common, but most notable is that she is very light that he had litle issue in helping her up.

Of course she saw that he was not quite understanding what she is gesturing. She tries a few more hand signs to see if he understands before tilting her head.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Too much on his Mind   Too much on his Mind EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 3:20 pm

Huh..Light as a feather this one. However, her hand signs only caused him to shake his head. "I am sorry, milady. I know not what you are trying to convey. I hope that does not come off as insulting."
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Too much on his Mind   Too much on his Mind EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 3:33 pm

As she rights herself up with his help, it is also pretty also that she is also pretty short in stature as well, only up to a mere 4'10". Her outfit is actually pretty normal. A standard white buttoned short sleeve blouse, and light tan skirt with similar color stockings.

Seeing that he did not understand her, she tries to send one more messages which hopefully is more apparent and clear, pointing to her head and then to Robin's before she makes the flapping thumb to finger motion of talking before smiling in a friendly manner.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Too much on his Mind   Too much on his Mind EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 3:44 pm

"...You can...talk to my mind?" Damnit, Charades was never the easiest task. And the few times he had to deal with Baby Lucina was....interesting because of that.
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Too much on his Mind   Too much on his Mind EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 3:51 pm

"She nods vigorously, finally able to make a gesture that he is able to figure out. Then again it was a pretty easy one as she is doing charades instead of sign languages that many in this region knows. While he is contemplating this, she reaches out to her bag....and it floats into her hands.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Too much on his Mind   Too much on his Mind EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 3:53 pm

Alright, she was making gestures he could understan- How the hell did that bag just move into her hands?

The tactician just...stared at it, before shaking his head. "I'm going crazy..I must be. This world's just...so different."
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Too much on his Mind   Too much on his Mind EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 4:04 pm

She notices his gawking which is directed at her bags and her hand. It didn't take very long for her to realized that he is at awe of what she just did before shrugging briefly before tapping her head again with a wink, a cute playful variety and not of the flirty one. Then again she does the same pointing to her head and then his head before the talking motion again before trying to form a question mark with her hands, albeit a bit awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Too much on his Mind   Too much on his Mind EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 4:07 pm

This world was weird.
This world was *really* weird...

Looking up at her, he tilted his head, before realization dawned on his face. "If you're asking if you can talk to me with your brain, I see no issues with it. Is there aught I should do to assist?"
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Too much on his Mind   Too much on his Mind EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 4:40 pm

She nods before, her eyes stares into his briefly. There is a rhythmic nudging to his mind, being apparently that she is doing something before he hears a feminine voice in his head. "Hello there." From where she is, she hasn't made any physical actions aside from looking into his eyes with her eyes.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Too much on his Mind   Too much on his Mind EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 4:47 pm

The voice caused Robin to jump slightly before he waved at her. "Ah...Hello? Is...Is this thing on? How do I...?"
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Too much on his Mind   Too much on his Mind EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 5:02 pm

"Your mind is always on, silly" She teased playfully. Then she decided t guide him on how to speak with her. "Just think of what you want to say to me and I can 'hear' you. It will takes a while to get used to doing that though." Abigail makes a motion of giggling though no sound is heard from her body. It is a bit funny seeing him try to struggle with speaking to a psychic with his mind.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Too much on his Mind   Too much on his Mind EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 5:06 pm

"I see...Well..This is rather...strange." Robin had dealt with many things, but speaking to a 'Psychic'? That was rather new.

Though the memory of a certain other person who got inside his head caused him to frown, almost instinctively....To think he had fallen for her...
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Too much on his Mind   Too much on his Mind EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 5:15 pm

As if she sense his uneasiness and seeing his frown, she replied. "If you are uncomfortable with this, you can let me know and I won't do it anymore. Don't want to make you uneasy, She assured. Her presence within his mind seeing to become lighter as if she is ready to leave should he wish to.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Too much on his Mind   Too much on his Mind EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 5:17 pm

Robin blinked, before shaking his head. "N-No...It's fine. I just..had a bad experience once...Someone got into my head..turned me against my allies....And....Well, something from my past decided to come back. The memory just...came back to me, is all."
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Too much on his Mind   Too much on his Mind EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 6:12 pm

She spots to listen to the short summary of what happened with another psychic and sucks in her breath.  She doesn't like to listen to such stories but it tends to happen a lot with those that abuse their powers and this person seem to have taken full advantage of him.

"I am surprised that you allow me to talk to you this way in the first place, after what that person did.
Although I only have my words to testify, I don't do that kind of stuff except if things get really bad."

She pauses for a moment as before an idea pops up in her head.  "Hey you want to grab a bite to eat?  My treat!"
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Too much on his Mind   Too much on his Mind EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 6:14 pm

"You seem kind enough....While it was my first time dealing with such a thing, I would be a horrible person if I judged everyone with that kind of power, and treated them the same way...I'll just need to find a way to fortify my mind."

At the mention of food, his stomach began to growl loudly. "...I guess that's a yes."
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Too much on his Mind   Too much on his Mind EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 6:23 pm

She giggles silently which translate her voice giggling tinkling within his head. It is a pleasant sound. "Great, I know a place that serves pretty good eggs and pancake. Unless you are allergic to them. Also thanks for not lumping me into the same group so that other person, I appreciate it."

"Although I do feel bad about not asking your name. Name's Abigail, nice to meet you.
She gives him a winsome friendly smile and somehow he can feel her smiling inside his mind as well.

Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Too much on his Mind   Too much on his Mind EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 6:27 pm

...This girl was wholesome. He felt his face warm up slightly, as well as a sudden strong urge to protect that smile. Wars would be fought to protect that smile if need be.

"I have no qualm with eggs and pancakes. As for my name...I am known as Robin. A pleasure to meet you, miss Abigail." He gave a quick bow to her, trying to get any thoughts about how cute she was out of his mind. It would not do to ogle such a kind soul.
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Too much on his Mind   Too much on his Mind EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 6:39 pm

"Ehehe, why 'miss' me, I'm still here. Anyways, corny jokes aside. Let's go eat!" She beckons him over with her hands as she practically hops over towards a particular low lying building, seemingly rather giddy.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Too much on his Mind   Too much on his Mind EmptySat Sep 15, 2018 6:41 pm

Despite his eyes rolling at the joke, he had to admit..her joy was rather contagious. With a small laugh, he followed after her. Perhaps today would be a peaceful one...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Too much on his Mind   Too much on his Mind Empty

Back to top Go down

Too much on his Mind
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next