A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

A Touch of Moonlight

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Moonlight   Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:14 am

Kathrynne placed a hand on Ix's shoulder.
"Don't worry. You may not be the best a lying, but you are very good at seeing through people." Kathrynne nodded, confidently.

"And, would you like to start?" Kathrynne suggested to Luna.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Moonlight   Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:58 am

Luna closes her eyes as she tries to think of 2 facts and a lie that can further this game. She does have to make sure it isn't too ambivalent as the aim isn't to confuse her clients. As this game is just started she decides to start with a fairly simple set. "Here of 3 details of me: I have a military background, I like to learn, my illusions are easily to develop. Which of these are false?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Moonlight   Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:05 am

Ix smiled at Kathrynne, then she listens to Luna as the game begins "Mmm... I would say... Military and illusions, since you really look like you love to learn."

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Moonlight   Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:07 am

Luna seems a bit puzzled by her answer. "Isn't it suppose to be 2 truths and a lie?" She has to make sure that she did not misheard the title and rules of the game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Moonlight   Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:10 am

"E-Eh? O-Oh, my apologies..." Ix felt really embarrased for getting confused about the rules "T-Then the military is a truth too..." Her face was slightly red, she heards about her illusions from Xana and was sure that those illusions weren't easy to develop.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Moonlight   Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:46 am

Kathrynne nodded.
"I have to agree with Ix. As an amateur illusionist myself, I doubt that your illusions are easy for you to develop." Kathrynne commented, overlooking Ix's fumble. She was surprised by the military history fact though. That was unexpected.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Moonlight   Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:53 am

She nods to the 3 of them. "That is correct. My illusions take quite a while to develop. In fact a good amount of my time is making sure the ones I developed have less flaws to them, including the new ones that are in process in the making. As for the ones that are true. Learning is one of the other things that I devote much of my time in as it is a journey rather than a destination. And my background, I served in the Eclipse Army Corp for 16 years before I was honorably discharged. That is when I joined IDOL." Luna smiles to her companions after that round. A simple first round and a moment to let them know a bit about herself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Moonlight   Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:03 am

"Hehe..." Ix was happy, she got it right, after all it's all she was going to win on this game "So Kath is next right?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Moonlight   Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:34 am

"The Eclipse Army Corp, you say? Is that why you use the moon motif for your music?" Kathrynne asked, curiously.

"Hmm...." Kathrynne began to consider her truths and lie. It was not as easy as usual, given Ix already knew a lot about her. She'd have to dig rather deep.

"I am descended from royalty. I have never slept with a colleague. I have never lost a one on one 'fight' against a midara." Kathrynne stated, a proud smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Moonlight   Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:03 am

Ix started to think for a bit, she knew Kath was a noble and she had a claim on her land's throne, she wasn't sure about the colleague or the midara statements "Mmm... I'm pretty sure one of the truths is the royalty statement... You said it when we met, you are no princess, but your family has a claim on the throne... The other one..." She stopped again to think "The midara one? I-I guess?"

Last edited by Nekurion on Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Moonlight   Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:50 am

She ponders her decision for a bit. She had heard of the Rowans though not certain if they are actually royalty but at least high class so it is likely that front is likely true. As for sleeping with colleagues, there are some complications that needs to be juggled if one sleeps with colleague unless they are proficient with juggling so that is an uncertainty. The midara one is slightly tricky that she wouldn't be here if she was caught by a possessive midara. If it is Xana, she would still be alright but a reaction like a blush would have prompted a response at least, so she will be put as true. "The colleague one."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Moonlight   Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:07 am

Kathrynne grinned, seemingly happy with the answers she'd been given.
"Correct. And I am, in fact..." Kathrynne pulls out a small book with the Rowan family crest on the front of it. "...205th in line to the throne. I doubt it will ever amount to much though." Kathrynne commented, closing the book and replacing it in her pocket. "And indeed, I have had great fortune in my trials against midara." Kathrynne smiled proudly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Moonlight   Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:24 am

Ix let out a little chuckle and blushed a little after remembering something "I-I guess it's my turn right?" She asked before falling silent to think "Mmm..." She kept thinking for a bit, tilting her head to the side "I'm trained in martial arts, I have two mothers and... Mmm... I had a hard time learning my light rune spells." She said smiling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Moonlight   Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:22 am

Luna started again trying to piece together possibilities. As of her nature, goals, and manner, she is guessing that Ix naturally gravitate towards a more supportive role and probably fulfills something that helps others rather than be the active individual so light runes usage for healing, protective, or enhancment spells seems to be a natural fit. The martial arts may seem less likely as she doesn't seem someone that would want to utilize it but may have been taught it for self-defense. The two mother thing would sound common nowadays but she isn't exactly seeing the signs of it within Ix and Luna isn't sure how that works outside adoption. Adoption might not be it as Xana is her sister so...

"Two mother."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Moonlight   Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:21 am

Kathrynne began to consider the answers. The obvious answer here was martial arts, and she was about to blurt it out, but she hesitated. Had Dixi taught her, perhaps? It certainly didn't seem unlikely. As Luna answered, she began to wonder if Luna had noticed something she had not. On the 'two mothers' point, Kathrynne had assumed Ix had been talking about Adri and Zara. Though it occurred to her she didn't know all that much about Ix's past. Had, perhaps, another woman raised them after Zara's 'disappearance'? In fact, could that have been Adri.

"Hmm... The light runes." Kathrynne had played this game enough to notice a pattern. Or rather, Jane has pointed out a pattern to her. People who were new to the game, or not the best at lying, tended to put the lie at the end, usually after a brief hesitation. The answer certainly rang true, after all, Xana's runes were incredibly complex, but Kathrynne decided to trust her knowledge of the game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Moonlight   Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:27 am

"S-Sorry Luna... You picked wrong, Kath on the other hand picked the right one..." She said while smiling shily "L-Let me explain... About the martial arts, I'm trained thanks to muscle memory, don't know if Xana told you about it but she, me and our older sister used to share one body... In fact, this is her body right now, I can't leave the Sanctuary on my own since I don't have the same amount of magic power that Xana has..." She explained.

"About the two mothers, that is true as well, I have my biological mother who... well... it's complicated..." She stopped there for a moment before she continued "I also have someone else that I can consider my mom and that's Adri, she's like a mother for all of us in the Sanctuary, so... I consider her a mother too." She finished with a smile.

"The light runes in fact came to me really easily, our adoptive father used to say that my afinity with light magic was really strong, so when Xana started to teach me magic it came out really natural... Now that I think about it... I think Dixi's mentor also mentioned my light magic afinity..." She lost herself in her thoughts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Moonlight   Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:51 am

"So I believe I am at a disadvantage with an incorrect answer then." She stops to review her thoughts and then compare them to Ix's explanation before Luna realizes her error and mentally berate herself at missing a crucial information that she glossed over before pauses to realize something. "Hmm. Sharing one body? That is rather interesting." She briefly imagine the scenario if her sharing a body with someone...then stopped. It wasn't easy as she is more used to splitting her thoughts rather than the opposite.

She decides to be more duplicitous for the next one deciding to actually at her next list from a perspective from another before confirming that this should work. "I am prodigy at music, I like listening to music...hmmm." She pauses for a moment. "My past is relatively straight forward."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Moonlight   Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:04 am

"Mmm... You seems like someone who does enjoy listening music, so I would say that's one of the truths..." She stops to think for a moment, she was about to say that the other one was the prodigy one, since she was still amazed by Luna's amazing display, but then she remembered something, she said it took her a lot of practice to perform one song "The other one is the one about your past, since you said it yourself, you needed a lot of practice to perform one song." She then realized that might have sound bad so she didn't waste any second to explain "N-Not that I'm suggesting you are bad, y-you are amazing but I'm just basing myself on what you said before... My apologies if it sounds rude..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Moonlight   Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:12 am

There it was. The hesitation. Then the answer. It was clear that Luna was incredibly skilled at playing music, and Kathrynne assumed that most of her difficulty in playing came from her combination with illusions. Someone that well practiced at music must enjoy listening to music, so that one surely had to be true. And someone with a background in the military probably did not have the most straightforward of backgrounds.

On both the front of which story sounded right, and the 'pattern', Kathrynne was rather confident about her answer, though she was very slightly disappointed. She had assumed Luna would have been better at this.
"I'd say it's the simple past one." Kathrynne responded, but she sort of hoped that Ix was right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Moonlight   Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:34 am

"The one that is a lie is the one being me a being a prodigy at music so Ix is correct that I am not a prodigy. I do enjoy listening to music so that one isn't surprisingly. My background and history, aside with the mandatory hardship from boot camp, I have lived a relatively unblemished past, almost privileged in a sense.

Yes I did mention it takes a while an individual music though it is more because of the sheer difficulty of the music instrument combined with me playing them with my moon. However I am not naturally gifted with being a musician and I have to work hard to develop my music skills, fueled by my love of music."

She smiles reassuringly to Ix. "No apologies is needed as I am able to bring up my potential weaknesses with little issues here and anything that feels sensitive to me, I will not bring up."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Moonlight   Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:25 am

Kathrynne smiled. She'd been deceived, and was rather impressed by how Luna had pulled it off.
"Well, it's back around to me then." Kathrynne commented. She considered everyone's scores, and was surprised to see Ix was pulling ahead. She'd have to play a little more carefully if she wanted to win this. Of course, she knew of some lies she could tell if she REALLY wanted to win, but there were some lengths she would definitely not go to in order to win. Instead, she decided to have a little fun with it.

"Ix was my first real love. I never knew my parents. I was raised by the butlers and maids of my House." Kathrynne stated, a hint of a blush as she said the first one, a slightly saddened look at the second one. And a melancholic smile at the third. Perhaps this one would catch them out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Moonlight   Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:34 am

"..." First she blushed slightly but after hearing the other two options, she felt sad about Kathrynne, she knew she was raised as a noble, surrounded by butlers and maid but... Was she, her real first love? Or did she never met her parents... Ix was confused and sad "T-The... Love one and... The butlers and maids... I think?"

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Moonlight   Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:45 pm

Luna, first paided attention to Kathrynne's reaction to each of her statements though does not immediately react to them as it is also potentially possible masquerading. That aside, Luna is certain that First Love is true as it would be very awkward if it was false and one generally does not bring something awkward without reason into the game.

The other two she is more uncertain. Kathrynne did mention of having staffs with their transaction though it wasn't implied that they are maids and butlers. The parent one seems more murky accompany by that expression...unless they were not happy memories. It was the best deduction she can think of. "Never knew your parents." She answered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Moonlight   Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:29 pm

Kathrynne was surprised by their responses.
"What gave me away?" She asked. "I mean, you are both completely correct, I did know my parents, though I saw very little of them as a child and, of course, was raised by the family servants. But for them to both realise that? She wasn't disappointed, or mad that she'd been figured out, more curious as to how they'd seen through her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Moonlight   Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:37 pm

Ix gave Kath a soft hand squeeze "It was your voice... I-I can't really explain... But I just felt that was the right answer..."

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Moonlight   

Back to top Go down

A Touch of Moonlight
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next