A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Touch of Moonlight

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

A Touch of Moonlight - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Moonlight   A Touch of Moonlight - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2018 5:47 pm

"Yes, she's teaching me to fight with runes since I always have been supporting others I have a bit of trouble when I fight on my own..." She said chuckling "Kathrynne is also teaching me, I'm learning illusion spells from her!" She added cheerfully.

Ix grabbed the cake, it had a weird smell but she gave it a bite anyway Ugh... Sour... I think this one is in a bad state... Ix thought to herself, she could just leave it but that would give the local a bad image if they heard about serving bad cakes, so she made an effort and ate the cake "Delicious."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Moonlight   A Touch of Moonlight - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2018 6:09 pm

"Well, call me overly dramatic, but for me a 'real change' would be something that doesn't just affect a small area, but something that has a wide spread affect." Kathrynne explained. "Things that affect the world at large. And I realise that the small things do that, to some extent, if you do a lot of small things. But I'm not talking about throwing 200 pebbles into a lake to get the ripples to add to each other. I'm talking about throwing a boulder into the lake."

Kathrynne turned to Ix, and let a little laugh out.
"Well, I'm hardly an expert when it comes to illusions. But, that's... a part of the reason as to why I wished to learn from the best." Kathrynne commented, nodding to Luna.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Moonlight   A Touch of Moonlight - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2018 7:00 pm

Ix was surprised after hearing the reason of Kathrynne's meeting with Luna "You... You did this... Because of me?" She asked, slightly blushed "T-Thank you, Kathy... I love you..." After hearing that she had to drop her profesional tone.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Moonlight   A Touch of Moonlight - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2018 8:43 am

Luna opt to remain silent and simply smile at the heartwarming moment between the two of them not wishing to interrupt them.  She didn't had any evidence of why Kathrynne was doing this but she had some guesses.  Now the reason has been laid out before her.  She now has an additional reason than just the exchange to help Kathrynne excel in the arts of illusion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Moonlight   A Touch of Moonlight - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 25, 2018 11:11 am

"Well, it wasn't just for you. I mean, I also wanted to get better at illusions myself, and I thought this might be a good way to do it." Kathrynne responded, blushing, and looking away a little, before clearing her throat to regain her composure. "But... well, I probably wouldn't have sought someone out if you hadn't mentioned wanting to be taught." She added, sincerity in her voice. "I love you too, Ix..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Moonlight   A Touch of Moonlight - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 25, 2018 5:59 pm

"Do you..." Ix started "Do you mind if I stay and watch the lessons?" The girl added "I want to cheer you up during your training, Kathy." She then looked at Luna "I hope... You don't mind either..." She asked, slightly blushed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Moonlight   A Touch of Moonlight - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2018 4:58 pm

Kathrynne considered.
"I don't mind. On one hand, it would be nice to have you there, and I do love spending time with you. But on the other hand, it's possible that I may be a little distracted by your presense." Kathrynne commented. "But, that could be an advantage in itself. After all, if I ever need to use these abilities in a fight, should it ever come up, it's not like my adversary will be kind enough to allow me to centre myself first." She turned to Luna. "I'll leave it up to yourself. You are the teacher, after all."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Moonlight   A Touch of Moonlight - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 01, 2018 7:05 pm

Luna was about to address the issue of allowing Ix to attend Kathrynne's lesson when her student had address the problem itself, though noted with a potential upside to it. However, Luna didn't quite agree with everything with what is said.

"Perhaps when we within a testing or demonstration phase of your lesson, you can have Ix along. However, it would be best that, during the instruction phase, that I need as much of your attention as possible." Luna stated sadly. She really wanted to have Ix along as she was pleasant company but it wasn't the right time for it and Luna did treat her responsibility of an instructor seriously, making sure Kathrynne get as much value from Luna's tutelage as possible.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Moonlight   A Touch of Moonlight - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 01, 2018 11:48 pm

"I... I see..." Ix pulled a teleportation stone from her pocket "I'm sorry... I'll be leaving so you can start the lessons..." She added, pouring magic into the stone and leaving before they could say anything.

Back at home, she splitted from Dixi and locked herself on her room, sat on the desk and pulled a couple of books and a bunch of notes "Time to study, it's the least I can do... Kathy is giving her best to be a good teacher so I have to give my best as her student... I'll make sure to make her proud, I'll even create my own illusion spell!" She mumbled to herself with a gentle smile before focusing on her studies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Moonlight   A Touch of Moonlight - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 02, 2018 5:51 pm

Kathrynne opened her mouth to protest, but Ix was already gone before she could. She let out a slight sigh of relief, followed swiftly by an expression of guilt. Why was she relieved that Ix wasn't around? Her original point was correct, Ix would be a distraction. And it was Luna who had made the final call on the matter.

But being 'objective' about things was never Kathrynne's strong suit. She was more the sort to play with the cards she was dealt, and hold up an impenetrable facade of confidence. That had always been her role. It's why she needed Jane's guidance, for ensuring she never went too far, and Victus's protection, for if she ever got herself too deep. It's what made them so successful as a unit.

Kathrynne recomposed herself. She couldn't allow herself to appear vulnerable. She'd always have the option of speaking to Ix, if she needed to. Her hand squeezed the stone in her pocket for reassurance. She has to focus. She was, after all, doing this for Ix, as well as for herself. She had no reason to feel guilty.

"So, I believe we still had the matter of my payment to discuss, along with the lesson plans." She pulled out a small scrap of paper, checked it, then placed it back into her pocket. "My staff are ready to receive your contacts, should they wish to conduct an appraisal. I have given a Jane Spearcrow the authority to decide what items are considered available for this exchange. I trust her judgement implicitly." Kathrynne added, her demeanour back to its natural state of professional, though with a slightly more casual tone than before.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Moonlight   A Touch of Moonlight - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 08, 2018 1:46 pm

Luna sighs mentally. It did take a bit of resolve to make sure that she did not feel badly about Ix leaving but she would feel even worse if she did not properly teach Kathrynne. With that drawn to the back of her mind, it was time to focus on the task at hand. First to finalize the transaction of Kathrynne's payment for the lessons. At Kathrynne's words, she nods before placing two fingers to her right temple before closing her eyes. There seems to a moment of silence before she opens her eyes. "I've notified my personnel of the authorization, they should be on route shortly. We can be begin the lessons at the IDOL building when you are ready."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Moonlight   A Touch of Moonlight - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2018 4:44 pm

"Well, I am ready to begin whenever you are ready to receive me." Kathrynne responded, with a confident nod. She rose to her feet, leaving a few coins on the table as a tip. "Though I cannot say I am familiar with the location of the IDOL building." She added. "Do you require any time to set up? Or an evaluation of some form?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Moonlight   A Touch of Moonlight - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 5:24 pm

Luna responded by shaking her head. "No, I can be able to instruct you with anything within the building. Though I may need to judge the skills you have already so that I know where to start as well as tailor the lessons towards you personally." She smiles.

"As for where we are quartered at. It is a decent distant from here but close enough that I can have Lady Alice create a portal to the building." Luna stays silent for a moment as she closes her eyes for a good 4 seconds before opening them again. "She is telling us to move to an alleyway a street to the left from here."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Moonlight   A Touch of Moonlight - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2018 1:42 pm

"Of course." Kathrynne responded. "It would be difficult to teach me if you did not have a clear grasp of what I already know, or more specifically, what I think I know." Kathrynne nodded. "I am fully aware that a lot of this process may require me to unlearn things that I believe to be true."

Kathrynne smiled.
"Impressive." Kathrynne commented. "Is that an ability you or Lady Alice innately have? Or is it assisted by an enchanted item?" She asked, curious as to how their long distance communication worked, as well as their portals, as she walked alongside Luna towards the indicated alleyway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Moonlight   A Touch of Moonlight - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 16, 2018 6:53 pm

Luna leads to Kathrynne to the designnated alleyway making sure someone isn't following them before she creates an illusion is blocked by a trash bin that would actually feel like one as well.

"The portal is Lady Alice's specialty and allows logistical convenience and advantage. It only works for a certain range though and further distance will requires more starting effort and maintenance."

"My ability to communicate a distant is what I learned rather from an item. It is a psychic ability though a rather specialized one that requires a rather unique mindset. That said, I am not a very strong one so it is one of the two psychic abilities that I have. Before I was promoted, it allowed me to be an effective communications officers while coordinating others, a bridge bunny as you can call it." Her left ear wiggles slightly in conjunction with the play-of-word joke in the last part of her sentence.

Just as Luna's explanation ends, a blue vertical oval appears before the two of them. The illusionist gestures to the portal. "Please enter first, I will join you shortly in a quarter to half a minute."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Moonlight   A Touch of Moonlight - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2018 9:00 am

Kathrynne gave a polite laugh to Luna's wordplay. It wasn't that she didn't find the joke funny, but more that the accentuation of the joke had momentarily reminded her of how cute Luna was. To avoid going down a thought train that could cause... complications, she shifted her professional persona back on for the last couple of seconds.

"Very well. I shall await your arrival. I look forward to beginning." Kathrynne concluded, before stepping through the portal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Moonlight   A Touch of Moonlight - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2018 8:26 pm

Kathrynne would arrive in a rather blue and circular room as she steps from the portal framed by an archway.  Awaiting her is a rather attractive short haired brunette in a what could be described gray woman business suit.  Though fairly fitting and conservative, the overall theme seems to accentuate the natural beauty that is already present and meshing well with her overall appearance.  "Greetings Kathrynne, welcome to our home, I am Alice, executive of IDOL, pleased to meet you."  

Luna would come through the portal after 15 seconds in which she nods to Alice.  In response, Alice points her hand towards the portal behind which shrinks down until there is nothing left, leaving an empty gray stone archway.

Last edited by Dataslycer on Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Moonlight   A Touch of Moonlight - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2018 9:15 am

"A pleasure to meet you, Lady Alice." Kathrynne responded, not wishing to pressume that she could refer to her without title, and deciding to follow Luna's example with how she referred to her. She gave something between a bow and a nod, and offered her hand to shake, covering all her bases on preferred greetings, whilst still making it appear natural. Her eyes glanced around the room, taking in the surroundings, including the unusual shape of the room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Moonlight   A Touch of Moonlight - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2018 10:58 am

The room lights up briefly for a moment before the perimeter of the room seems look like it is rotating though this is more because a vertical line is shining around the room in a rotation, circling around it 3 times before a green light around the wall and a female voice intones within the room.  "All clear".  

Alice herself seems to favor mostly a handshake alone and shares with Kathrynne before she smiles.
"The pleasure is mine.  Now as Luna has informed me, I believe you are currently her Protégé?  Most of study rooms are currently booked but the next one should be available within 5 minutes.  Until them, would you like refreshments?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Moonlight   A Touch of Moonlight - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2018 12:48 pm

Kathrynne watched with interest as the vertical lines moved over the room. Though she wasn't entirely sure what they were doing, she assumed, based on Alice and Luna's lack of reaction to it, that it was standard procedure.

"Thank you, but Luna has already been kind enough to take us to a tea shop prior to arriving here." Kathrynne declined, with a slight shake of her head. "But please, do not let that stop you, if you wish to."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Moonlight   A Touch of Moonlight - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 29, 2018 5:34 pm

"Ah, if you have had treats already, then it may be best to hold that off until later or you may find yourself growing drowsy."  She smiles pleasantly.  "While we still have a bit of time left, is there anything you would like to ask of me or from me?  I am happy to answer anything you are uncertain of."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Moonlight   A Touch of Moonlight - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2019 5:35 pm

Kathrynne considered for a moment.
"Well, I suppose, if I had a question, it would relate to Xana. I'm curious to hear what your opinion of her is." Kathrynne responded, a thoughtful expression on her face. "Assuming, of course, that you have spoken with her. I'm uncertain as to the nature of her relationship with your organisation."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Moonlight   A Touch of Moonlight - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2019 6:46 pm

Luna had already linked Ix to Xana's sister and Kathrynne to Ix's beloved so she already somewhat figured they already know of each other. She gives a brief nod to Alice. With that prompt, Alice explains a bit to Kathrynne. "Xana is actually one of our newer members. With her acceptance, she has also opened a new field study for us to learn about, runes precisely and has been very studious in her learning, an inquisitive mind but also a sense of loyalty to those she love, something I appreciate in her."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Moonlight   A Touch of Moonlight - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2019 6:55 pm

Kathrynne raised an interested eyebrow.
"Really? Well, I am glad to hear you think so highly of her." Kathrynne nodded. "It's good that has found a place to belong, and something to occupy her mind." She added, leaving out any mention of her meddling behaviour when she is bored. Not that Kathrynne minded that side of Xana, of course. It was, after all, one of the ways she felt she could bond with her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Moonlight   A Touch of Moonlight - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2019 7:01 pm

Small beeping sound was heard from the device Alice is holding on her left hand. A glance down to the display was all that she needed to know. "Well it seems that a room is now open for you and Luna. I hope you enjoy your time here. And thank you for visiting us." She then nods to Luna. "I am confident that you will be able to teach her much, Luna."

"Thank you for the compliment, Lady Alice." The rabbit bows to Alice before she looks to Kathrynne with a smile. "Please follow me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Moonlight   A Touch of Moonlight - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Touch of Moonlight
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next