Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Touch of Moonlight

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

A Touch of Moonlight - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Moonlight   A Touch of Moonlight - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2019 4:43 pm

Kathrynne followed Luna's example, and bowed to Alice.
"It was a pleasure to meet you." Kathrynne affirmed, before raising her head. "Please send Xana my regards, and my thanks, if you are to see her." She then proceeded to follow after Luna, nodding to her.
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

A Touch of Moonlight - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Moonlight   A Touch of Moonlight - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2019 5:33 pm

"I will, best wishes." It was the last words before they start to head off away from her to their destination.

The room Luna has reserved was fairly spacy with a decent circular table, 8 chairs surrounding it and a white board though there is enough space that is not occupied by the furniture. Luna however did not sit down immediately. "This room should be sufficient to practice our arts. Now, Kathrynne, can you create an illusion of Ix for me?"
Back to top Go down

A Touch of Moonlight
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8