A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

A Touch of Moonlight

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Moonlight   Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:05 am

Kathrynne felt a straining on her heart as Ix apologised. She couldn't possibly hold back from embracing her for much longer, especially when she looked so sad. Then Luna's offer for tea and coffee came through, and it felt like she'd been thrown a lifeline. She'd known this woman was good with her formalities, but this was above an beyond. She had a feeling Luna had a very similar role to her own within her organisation.

"We would love to." Kathrynne responded, answering for both of them so Ix would she was not only welcome, but wanted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Moonlight   Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:34 am

Ix was surprised, she thought Kathrynne was mad at her for the following thing, so she didn't expect to be included in her answer "W-We would?" She asked turning around surprised.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Moonlight   Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:12 am

Luna nods, again with a smile directly to both Kathrynne and Ix, particularly the latter, making sure that the blond girl's presence was appreciated by her as well. "Kathrynne and I would definitely like your company. " Luna then faces the two of them together. "There is a shop that is within minutes from here that serves both and it would be a pleasure to treat both of you. Please come with me." She awaits for the two to follow her, patiently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Moonlight   Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:37 pm

Kathrynne smiles in agreement with Luna.
"Please do." She responded to Luna. "We can always discuss business later. In fact, if it is convenient, I can allow your people access to my manor for the appraisal. I trust your reputation enough to allow it without my presence being required. My staff can see to your people's needs." She added, pulling out a slip of paper that had clearly been torn from a notebook, and wrote something on it before placing it back in her pocket.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Moonlight   Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:45 pm

"I-Is it really okay? I-I don't want to be a nuisance..." She asked, she still felt guilty and wondering if it was better if she had left earlier "A-After all, don't you two have important business to discuss?" She didn't wanted to slow them down, if her presence meant they would have to delay their talk of business, she would just leave.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Moonlight   Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:11 pm

Luna isn't sure the reason why Kathrynne is writing something down on an torn page, perhaps to write something down to deliver to her manor? She decide to not dwell on it as that is not her own jurisdiction to handle that. She decided to jot a few things down on her tablet before pressing some more things on the interface before slipping it into the leather cover again. "That will be fine, there are some in my staff that are more proficient at the appraisal than I am. Thank you for your help."

She turns to smile at Ix. "The matter isn't urgent or time sensitive so there is no need for haste and pleasantries can be exchanged in the middle of it. And a lot of the necessary things needed is mostly done on our end and everything else will be taken care of by our respective personnel." She assured Ix, trying to ease the blond girl's worries.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Moonlight   Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:54 am

Kathrynne plucked the torn page out of her pocket again, seemingly read over what was written on it, then placed it back in her pocket.
"My staff are ready to receive your people whenever. Rowan manor, just east of Blackthorn forest." Kathrynne added, slipping the paper back. "And of course, Ix. As if your presence could ever be a nuisance."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Moonlight   Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:57 am

That made her feel a bit better "T-Thank you Kath, thank you miss... Maladine was it?" she said dedicating both of them a shy smile.

Sent from Topic'it App

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Moonlight   Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:44 pm

Luna mentally berates herself for putting up her tablet too soon as she takes it out her tablet again and quickly jots down the address that Kathrynne had given her, her hand being a brief blur before she places the tablet away. The effect looks almost comical if it wasn't for the sheer efficiency of her actions. "And with that, everything should start be able to proceed without our prompting." Luna smiles to Kathrynne before addressing Ix. "Luna is fine. My surname does have a lot of syllables (Ma la di ne)." She then turns to speaking with the both of them. "Shall we be off for some beverages?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Moonlight   Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:25 am

Kathrynne gestured forwards with her hand.
"Please, lead the way." Kathrynne responded. She was rather proud of herself for maintaining her composure over that exchange.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Moonlight   Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:38 am

Ix just nodded "N-Nice to meet you, miss Luna..." She replied.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Moonlight   Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:04 pm

Luna led the pair to a fairly bustling cafe with several outside tables. Half of the tables are occupied with people taking a moment to themselves or with company, chatting. Inside is relatively the same with some people performing business or pleasantries. Though the cafe is somewhat busy, there still remains a rather relaxed atmosphere. There is a small line but it appears that it is moving fairly fast.

Luna turns towards her companions as she appraise their reaction of the establishment that she has led them to. "Is this place satisfactory?" ((go ahead and also order next post if you want))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Moonlight   Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:08 am

Kathrynne began to evaluate the place as soon as it came into view. Regardless of her opinion of the place, she was likely to agree that it was suitable, after all, it was only polite to do so. However, it would likely impact her opinion of Luna.

Her first concern was when she saw how busy it was, and how that may impact upon serving times. However, upon reaching the establishment, it became clear that they were rather efficient at servicing all the tables. This alleviated her concerns. And yet, despite the staff working with rather impressive speed, the place didn't feel like it was rushing.

"It seems like a nice place." Kathrynne commented, honestly. It was always good when she didn't have to use deceit for the sake of maintaining formality and politeness. She approached the counter and ordered herself an Earl Grey tea. "Can I get you anything?" She added, looking to Ix and Luna.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Moonlight   Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:30 am

Ix looked around the place, the cafe was bustling with people, there seemed to be a few tables free, Kathrynne headed to the counter to ask for something to drink "Either a green tea or a coffee." She replied to Kathrynne "I'll go get a table for us in the meantime." She added.

The interior seemed pretty crowded, yeah there was a few tables free, but Ix didn't really like crowded places that much, one of the tables on the outside was free as well, it seemed to be a good place, and today was a beautiful day, she decided to sit on that one, so she gestured Luna and Kathrynne and headed out to sit on the table waiting for them.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Moonlight   Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:15 pm

"I'll take a green tea. Thank you." Luna replies. She looks back at Ix..well where Ix was standing before she discovered that Ix had already found a seat outside at the cafe patio. Well the weather is nice for a drink so relaxing outside is quite suitable before she first wait for Kathrynne to follow them out to where Ix resides first before she herself follow suit.

It was then that she silently realized that both of her guests had taken control with Kathrynne at he counter and Ix chosen the table. It did feel a bit awkward for the rabbit as she is the one that introduced them here and wanted to show them this place for their but decided to oblige by what they wish.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Moonlight   Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:13 am

Kathrynne ordered their drinks, along with a platter of assorted miniature cakes. She handed over some money to pay for it.
"Ah, yes, keep the change." She nodded. She followed after Luna with a tray holding the drinks and the cakes.

"So, Luna, if you wouldn't mind, could you tell us a little about yourself?" She asked, handing over a green tea to both Luna and Ix. She took her Earl Grey, sipped from it, then helped herself to one of the mini cakes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Moonlight   Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:28 am

Ix took the green tea Kathrynne brought to her "Thank you..." She then looked at Luna "Yes please, I would like to know more about you, my sister seems to have you in great esteem.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Moonlight   Sat Sep 29, 2018 5:02 pm

"Thank you."  She receive her green tea and cake from Kathrynne as the group sits down at the outside table.  It was then that she notices that both of them are rather curious about her.  "Hmm I often do not talk much of myself so I am not sure where to start.  I suppose of what I do.  

I am part of an organization called IDOL, we are somewhat a mercenary group but preference to non-combative and progressive and long-term contract.  Though we do take money to supplement our living, we actually value historic items more as long as our finances are fine."  She observes the expression of the 2 of them to see if she needs to clarify or elaborate on anything while taking a brief sip of her tea.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Moonlight   Sat Sep 29, 2018 5:06 pm

"So your group seeks knowledge? I can see why Xana was so interested on you." She replied taking a sip from her tea and then a bit of the cake, it was delicious but she kept it to herself, Kathrynne was doing her best to look profesional so she would do the same.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Moonlight   Sat Sep 29, 2018 5:13 pm

Kathrynne raised an eyebrow.
"IDOL, you say? Hmm... had I known you were part of IDOL, I would perhaps have contacted you through my own organisation. I am part of Malasonta, you see." Kathrynne commented. "I believe we have contact details for your organisation. Though, having not looking into it myself, I could not tell you who we have marked as the main contact. They are held in great esteem, it would appear." She added, sounding relatively impressed. She smiled slightly at Ix's reaction to the cake, noticing a slight flash in her eyes, as she held back the temptation to squee about the cake. She subtly reached under the table, and squeezed Ix's hand appreciatively, without moving her focus from Luna.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Moonlight   Sat Sep 29, 2018 5:34 pm

Luna looks thoughtful for a moment as she recalls the name Malasonta. "Ah...if you are with Malasonta then you've most likely been in contact with my superior, Lady Alice Satale. She is the one that handles the commerce, finances, and the contracts herself." She wasn't surprised that Alice was able to establish contact with the growing firm Malasonta. The leader of IDOL seems pretty pleased with the prospect with the contracts established between the two.

"I myself am usually a courier, both for important items and delivering good will and messages. I also usually sent to speak on Lady Alice's behalf when she is not available."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Moonlight   Sat Sep 29, 2018 5:43 pm

Ix felt her hand being squeezed and gave Kathrynne a warm smile before looking back at Luna "So you came to talk to Adri in behalf of your boss?" She asked "She must be a great woman to lead an organization like IDOL then."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Moonlight   Sat Sep 29, 2018 5:52 pm

"Lady Satale? I will have to keep that name in mind, if I ever encounter her." Kathrynne nodded. "For the time being, it is probably for the best that I do not handle Malasonta's business with IDOL, at least until our business is concluded. After all, it may be seen as a conflict of interest, if you are providing me with services, regardless of what resources I may have given to you in exchange." She added. "Of course, I would be more than happy to meet other members of IDOL in a non-official capacity, if you believe it would be beneficial to our arrangement. And if you happen to be delivering anything to our main offices, I would be more than happy to meet you for tea afterwards, if you so desire."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Moonlight   Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:04 pm

"I would like to meet the rest of IDOL members, if that's ok- cough if that's aceptable, of course..." She tried to remain professional, taking another sip of her tea "I'm sure they all are wonderful people."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Moonlight   Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:16 pm

"I believe Alice is discussing official matters directly with Lady Emily Roshart so I think transaction on that end is already separate from ours and should be safe."  Luna assures Kathrynne with her trademark warm smile.  She turns towards Ix giving her a smile as well.  "She is.  And I own much to her to where I am right now.  She is not only my superior but also my mentor too."

She looks at both of them before speaking again. "If you wish to meet or discuss anything with other IDOL members, then I can also relay messages to meet with you as well. I am sure they are love to meet with you both."  She takes a sample of the cake that is provided with the tea and finds that the cake compliments her drink well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Moonlight   

Back to top Go down

A Touch of Moonlight
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next