A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

A Touch of Moonlight

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Moonlight   Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:28 pm

"I would be honoured to meet them." Kathrynne nodded formally, then proceeded to take a small bite out of her own cake. It was certainly delicious, and she was glad she had decided to get the platter of cakes, especially given how sweet some of them were, particularly the one she had picked out. She could certainly be accused of being someone with a sweet tooth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Moonlight   Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:02 pm

"If I may ask, I wish to know a bit more about the both of you. It is a joy to meet the both of you and I would like to learn a bit more more, if I am allowed." She takes another sip of tea before placing it down and her fork down for a moment as she smiles to the both of them, seemingly either is very friendly and/or like likes to smile to others.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Moonlight   Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:20 pm

"I don't really think I'm all that interesting to be honest, but if you wish to ask me something, please go ahead." She replied, returning the smile to the courier.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Moonlight   Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:27 pm

"I would be more than happy to answer almost anything you wish to ask." Kathrynne responded, returning her smile, before turning to Ix. "Nonsense! You are one of the most interesting people I know." Kathrynne responded, her formal persona momentarily dropping  before she recovered herself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Moonlight   Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:00 am

Ix blushed slightly, and looked down to try to hide it "Y-You are exagerating Kath..." She mumbled

Sent from Topic'it App

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Moonlight   Mon Oct 01, 2018 2:17 am

"Each individual has a story of their own. Some sad, otherwise calm, but never boring. That being said, it is a bit difficult to find a place to start at times so I believe...that what is it that you both do is a good start" She gestures to herself "As I am a courier and a delegate of a sort, how do you both live?" Kathrynne and Ix are now receiving Luna's full attention.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Moonlight   Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:38 pm

"W-Well... As far as live, we both live in the Sanctuary, Kath works for a big company as you already know, me, well... I just studying and helping my sisters and the others when is needed, as I said, not that interesting..." She explained "Kath on the other hand is much more interesting!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Moonlight   Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:30 pm

Kathrynne raised an eyebrow at Ix. There were so many things that she felt needed to be added to Ix's story, but that could wait.
"Indeed. I head up a team of three. I mostly handle negotiations with potential assets to my organisation, usually ones found by my associate Jane. Of course, there is always a risk involved for the best assets, and as such I have security from a knight known as Victus. I have worked with the pair prior to my tenure with Malasonta, so we work well as a team, our dynamic clearly established." Kathrynne explained, before turning to Ix.

"Meanwhile, Ix here is not just 'some student'. She is an adventurer on a quest to, from what I can tell, save the world, one person at a time." Kathrynne commented proudly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Moonlight   Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:51 pm

"I-I-I'm not such thing..." She lost her cool momentaneously there but tried to recover it as fast as she could "E-Ejem... I-I mean, t-that's my dream y-yes, b-but I w-wouldn't say it as a big thing... I-I just try to help others n-nothing else..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Moonlight   Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:58 pm

From what Luna can piece together, Kathrynne is a fairly experienced individual judging from the fact that she is able to lead an expedition of 3 and have established their roles and dynamic within the group especially with a firm such as Malasonta. Ix seems newer and while the word adventurer is spoken from Kathrynne, Ix's demeanor and word usage implies that her definition is more of helping others rather than attacking offenders, implying a supportive or defender role, most likely outside of battle. Luna feels there is much more to these two, especially Ix but she does not desire to pry.

"Though this is a introduction that you've have shared with me. It is easy enough to pique my interest and desire to learn more. A leader of her retinue with woven words and an adventurer with a shining heart." Her word seems overly poetic but she believe it isn't too far from the truth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Moonlight   Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:08 pm

"To speak nothing of the courier, delivering woven words with a silver tongue. And a delegate, representing her organisation as a shining example." Kathrynne retorted, using Luna's own words to emphasis her point. She smiled warmly, clearly enjoying the rather flattering descriptions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Moonlight   Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:42 pm

"Y-You praise me too much Luna..." She mumbled "A-As I said I'm not that special, a-a shining heart i-is... w-well..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Moonlight   Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:00 pm

"...suits you well and it fairly rare within the lands, you are special in many ways and I have not even fully spoken to you too long yet." Luna smiles at Ix.

However, Kathrynne's words caught her completely off guard. "I..."  For once Luna was at a loss of words, her rabbit ears folded forward slightly as she looks aside from a bit of embarrassment with a faint trace of pink within her pale cheeks before she manage to look back at Kathrynne most of her original demeanor returning.  "...thank you for those kind words."  It was a bit of a new experience getting hit with those compliments which caused her to take a bit of time to recover from being a bit flustered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Moonlight   Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:17 pm

"T-Thank y-you Luna..." She blushed slightly at the compliment, she then looked up againg and saw Luna's reaction to Kathrynne's compliment Cuuuuteeee... she thought to herself, her eyes betraying her slightly, since they were sparkling for Luna's cute reaction, she wanted to hug and pet her, but she had to remain professional, this becoming harder and harder.

Sent from Topic'it App

Back to top Go down
View user profile
X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Moonlight   Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:54 am

Kathrynne was assaulted by the incredibly cute reaction from Luna. It was her turn to be taken entirely off guard. She let a a rather quiet noise that sounded like a squee. She tried to mask it behind the sound of her clearing her throat.
"Sorry about that." She commented. Maybe they hadn't noticed the squee, or she could pass it off as her clearing her throat.

Great. Now she couldn't help but see Luna as cute. Her troubles had doubled. And she'd already broken her entirely professional persona once now. And she was suddenly aware of how she was surrounded by cuties.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Moonlight   Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:00 am

Unfortunate Luna was very perceptive as require of being in her professional of both being a speaker on behalf of Alice and being an expert of illusions. She had quickly noticed the response from both of her companions and her thoughts ends up being Oh dear.... Fortunately for her, their embarrassed recovery gave her some ample recovery time from her own embarrassed moment. "I am not sure if I have mentioned it but I am also a bit of a musician as well. I myself play a variety of your people's flute, albeit more complex than the ones here. I also enjoy others music in turn." That and if she can put her musical skills on display, she can hopefully make the cuteness reaction fade off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Moonlight   Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:14 am

"Oh? I would love to hear you play the flute, Luna, my sister said you are amazing playing it." Ix replied, maybe with the music display she could have time to reorganize her thoughts and go back to a much more professional manner.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Moonlight   Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:35 pm

Kathrynne wasn't certain if Luna had caught her squee, or was just being kind enough to ignore it. Either way, moving onto a new topic may help take her mind off of her current predicament.
"Indeed. I'm intrigued to hear your music, if you would be so kind as to share it with us." Kathrynne agreed, taking another sip of tea, along with another cake. Perhaps its sugary sweetness, along with accompanying music could distract her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Moonlight   Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:18 pm

Luna was about to say something but remembers that they are all outdoor. She was in a habit of drinking tea inside. She takes another sip of her tea, this time to sooth her throat as she is going to need to use it a lot for her next actions. Reaching at her garter belt, she takes out a fairly unique looking flute that looks like it is made of 2 sliding section instead of the one piece that is normal for other flutes. "Then allow me to perform for you. I hope you will enjoy this experience." She holds her flute close to the mouth piece of the instrument before blowing softly into it and thus playing a beautiful string of notes that consist of the introduction..

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Moonlight   Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:45 pm

Ix closed her eyes, focusing entirely on enjoying the beautiful song, Luna was playing, it was so beautiful, she couldn't avoid humming it.

Sent from Topic'it App

Back to top Go down
View user profile
X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Moonlight   Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:08 am

Kathrynne, meanwhile was enjoying her tea and cake, and chose to watch Luna as she played. She had noticed the slight hesitation at the start, where Luna had been about to say something, but thought nothing of it. She instead allowed herself to enjoy the music.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Moonlight   Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:04 am

Luna's flute seems to be capable of playing a wider variety of pitches and volume though looking pretty tough to play compare to flutes. The music however was pure ear candy to those that listen. The song itself is a moderate pace with a festival, joyful, and even catchy, having a bit of a forest theme that gives it an element of wildness and untamed but still being a positive upbeat melody.

As she plays her melody, a small moon materializes above her and starts to emit music as well, in sync with Luna's song, playing the harmony and background instrument to Luna's melody and forefront projecting its sound illusion of Luna's playback to making the harmony, making Luna a one woman band.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Moonlight   Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:53 pm

Kathrynne took not of the moon above, paying particularly close attention to the music it was emitting. This woman was... insanely good. Kathrynne considered herself very skilled at making realistic illusions, but to make them whilst playing a complex musical instrument, and have them generating their own unique sound? That was entirely beyond her current skill set. As an pianist, Kathrynne new precisely how difficult such a task would be. Luna was definitely the correct choice for a teacher.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Moonlight   Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:58 pm

Ix was amazed by the music, she noticed the moon on Luna's head, she could see what Xana meant when she said Luna's illusions were amazing, she created a one woman band all by herself, she was incredible.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Moonlight   Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:01 pm

Luna is in a silent but serene concentration as she focuses on playing her instrument while maintaining the moon's music.  It is not too difficult for her but may be taxing for others as she is very familiar with the song itself and it is letting her fingers and body perform the melody by muscle memory and her mind maintaining the moon that plays the harmony.  The result is a melody that flows together as it played by several musician instead of one moon rabbit.  The performance has started to draw a bit of a crowd whom was just as amazed as Kathrynne and Ix at Luna's performance as this song is an accumulation of months of practice for this song.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Moonlight   

Back to top Go down

A Touch of Moonlight
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next