Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Shovel Knight vs DMG

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

Shovel Knight vs DMG - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shovel Knight vs DMG   Shovel Knight vs DMG - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2018 8:40 pm

Fate seemed to be smiling upon him! He leapt into the air, slamming his shovel down upon her once more...

(Shovel Hop! 9! CRIT FAIL!)

Only for him to slam into the ground shortly after, dazed.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Shovel Knight vs DMG   Shovel Knight vs DMG - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2018 9:02 pm

For a moment DMG feared she would be defeated but nothing happened, when she opened her eyes she sahw SK dazed in the ground, she then started to laugh "Why was I worried? This is just too easy."

(Turn pass)
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Shovel Knight vs DMG   Shovel Knight vs DMG - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2018 9:05 pm

Her words did...something. A fire, a rage, igniting within Shovel's chest. Sitting back up, he leapt upwards once more!

(Shovel Hop! 44! 10! 57! 2 Hits!)

CLANG! CLANG!

His shovel slammed into DMG's head once more, before she moved out of the way, allowing Shovel Knight to land. Slowly, he pointed his weapon at her. "Here we stand...This next attack will finish it...Whoever lands this, will be the winner!"

SK:1.
DMG:1.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Shovel Knight vs DMG   Shovel Knight vs DMG - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2018 9:11 pm

She was tired of this already, DMG rusehd to SK trying to end this with one last kiss...

Magician's kiss: 1 - Crit Fail!

Just to meet his shovel on her face making her fall backwards.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Shovel Knight vs DMG   Shovel Knight vs DMG - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2018 9:13 pm

As she charged, Shovel Knight took a pose. He clenched his buttocks, straightened his back, reared back, and slammed his Shovel into her face! As she fell backwards, he reached into his sack, pulling out his War Horn......

(War Horn? Autohit!)

And flung it at her face as hard as he could.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Shovel Knight vs DMG   Shovel Knight vs DMG - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2018 9:27 pm

The power of the horn blasted the magician away, knocking her out, the moment that happened, both DMG and SK returned to the normal world, the body of DMG starting to slowly dissapear.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Shovel Knight vs DMG   Shovel Knight vs DMG - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2018 9:32 pm

Shovel Knight looked over at the body of DMG, eyes wide. "Come now! You cannot just vanish! Are you alright?" He knelt by her side. "There must be something I can do!"

He had not wanted to be a prisoner of her dimension...But he refused to let her fade into oblivion.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Shovel Knight vs DMG   Shovel Knight vs DMG - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2018 9:40 pm

SK noticed the card started to glow while DMG's body dissapeared completely.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Shovel Knight vs DMG   Shovel Knight vs DMG - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2018 9:41 pm

"...." Lowering his head in a moment of silence, he picked up the card. "At least I have this to remember you by."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Shovel Knight vs DMG   Shovel Knight vs DMG - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2018 9:43 pm

"After the beating to gave me you act all sad now?" The voice was coming from the card, in it DMG was pouting "I just wanted to have someone to play..."

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Shovel Knight vs DMG   Shovel Knight vs DMG - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2018 9:44 pm

"...I...I am sorry. Is there any way to make it up to you?" Shovel Knight scratched the back of his helmet sheepishly. This was...new.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Shovel Knight vs DMG   Shovel Knight vs DMG - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2018 9:46 pm

"I just want someone to play from time to time... I feel lonely and bored here in the card dimension..." She replied, her tone being completely honest.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Shovel Knight vs DMG   Shovel Knight vs DMG - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2018 9:48 pm

"Hrmm..." An idea came to mind..But would it work? Oh well, worth a shot. Suddenly, Shovel Knight fell to his knees. "Gah! That..last attack..did me in. My strength's faded...I give this win..to you, magician! I am at your mercy, oh beautiful enchantress!"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Shovel Knight vs DMG   Shovel Knight vs DMG - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2018 9:53 pm

"No need for the act, I know you are perfectly fine... Go ahead, thow me away, like everyone else does..." She didn't bought it for a second.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Shovel Knight vs DMG   Shovel Knight vs DMG - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2018 9:54 pm

Well. He tried. Though her words caused him to look at her in confusion. "Why would I do such a thing, milady? I enjoyed our time together. If you ever wish to spend time together, I have no qualms."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Shovel Knight vs DMG   Shovel Knight vs DMG - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2018 9:57 pm

"You won't... Throw my card away? Even after what I tried to do?" She asked surprised.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Shovel Knight vs DMG   Shovel Knight vs DMG - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2018 10:17 pm

"I have no reason to. And besides, I got to keep my skills sharp." He gave her a thumbs up in response. "And who knows..If you ever want to have fun, I'm sure I could..swing by for a bit."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Shovel Knight vs DMG   Shovel Knight vs DMG - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2018 10:20 pm

"You will... Play with me!?" That brought a smile to DMG's face

Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Shovel Knight vs DMG   Shovel Knight vs DMG - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2018 10:22 pm

"Of course! Hell, we can even play whatever game you wanted to play, had I lost." Whether that'd be a good idea or not...he'd find out.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Shovel Knight vs DMG   Shovel Knight vs DMG - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2018 10:23 pm

DMG popped out from the card again, with her innocent smile back "We can play more duel monters then!" She then remembered something "Oh, and don't worry, I won't try to trap you in my world again..."

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Shovel Knight vs DMG   Shovel Knight vs DMG - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2018 10:25 pm

"Very well! Shall we, or did you want to try one of your attacks that you failed to hit me with?" He hoped she could tell he was just teasing by the sound of his voice.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Shovel Knight vs DMG   Shovel Knight vs DMG - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2018 10:34 pm

She leaned in, giving him a chaste kiss on his cheek and then gave him on of her decks "You can keep this one and that one was for good luck." She replies winking.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Shovel Knight vs DMG   Shovel Knight vs DMG - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2018 10:35 pm

Blinking, Shovel placed a hand on the side of his face, coughing as he tried his damnedest to stay...well, as un-flustered as he could. "Thank you. If you ever need me, you can contact me!"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Shovel Knight vs DMG   Shovel Knight vs DMG - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2018 10:40 pm

DMG nodded cheerfully "Same to you! Call me if you need my help, I'll do my best~" She says before starts vanishing again "Aw... Seems I haven't fully recovered yet, we'll play duel monsters later, you promised~" She says before returning to the card with a smile.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Shovel Knight vs DMG   Shovel Knight vs DMG - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2018 10:42 pm

"Of course. Take care, lady Dark Magician Girl! I pray for your swift recovery!" As she vanished, Shovel Knight stared fondly at the card, before putting it within his armor. "Heh..A card game that's even better than Joustus...I should keep it from King Knight."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shovel Knight vs DMG   Shovel Knight vs DMG - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shovel Knight vs DMG
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next