Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Freya Vs Cia

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Freya Vs Cia - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs Cia   Freya Vs Cia - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:17 am

(Even rolls over 85 are considered Critical Successes. Odd rolls below 16 are considered Critical Failures, that's how I play crits)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs Cia   Freya Vs Cia - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:20 am

(edited, also just noticed I didn't include the roll, it was 94 on overwhelming assault which is why I asked, I can reroll it if that's too unconfirmed)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs Cia   Freya Vs Cia - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:26 am

"Never is such a strong word my dear... Specially when your body is craving more and more for me." She replied grabbing her staff once more

Whip Entanglement: 44

Freya couldn't react in time and found herself entangled in Cia's whip with the sorceress walking closer and closer to her "Struggle, fall in dispair, once you give up, you will be mine..." She purred pulling Freya into another make out session.

Freya:22+charmed+Binded
Cia:31
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs Cia   Freya Vs Cia - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:28 am

(41)
Freya tried in vain to struggle free of the whip before Cia reached her, and once their lips met all thought of escape fled the warrior. Freya found herself starting to feel a little more submissive, whispering to herself
"Maybe never is a... Little strong"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs Cia   Freya Vs Cia - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:31 am

Cia stroked Freya's hair gently before whispering into her ear "Yes... That's is, just give in, it's much more easier to be mine and only mine..." Cia's hands started to explore Freya's body as she pulled the warrior back into a french kiss.

Freya:18+charmed+Binded
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs Cia   Freya Vs Cia - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:35 am

(struggle:56)
Freya allowsd Cia to hold her for a moment longer before her survival instinct kicked into gear. Forcing herself to pull away from the bliss she was recieving, the warrior put some distance between the two and stared her opponent down with what she hoped looked like determination

Freya:18+charm
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs Cia   Freya Vs Cia - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:42 am

"Why don't you cool down? It's embarrassing to see you talk so big and preform so poorly." She teased "Just look into my eyes, and get lost in them..." She purred.

Lost in my eyes: 97
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs Cia   Freya Vs Cia - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:45 am

(8 ) Freya made doubly sure not to look into Cias eyes, knowing exactly what her beautiful... Perfect gaze could do. After she forced herself to push thoughts of her opponents beauty aside, Freya charged Cia and used the tip of her Rapier to pin the sorceress to a nearby wall

Freya:18+charm
Cia:29+bound

Last edited by anon64 on Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs Cia   Freya Vs Cia - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 9:51 am

Struggle: 96

"You really like to play with swords don't you?" Cia managed to get free from Freya's pin, but not only that she took her rapier with her "This things are dangerous, I'll dispose of it so you don't hurt yourself, I can't have my future pet wounded right away..." She added while throwing the rapier away behind her "Now... Where were we? Ah, yes... Look into my eyes my dear, I know you love them..."

Lost in my eyes: 2

This time Freya wasn't able to look away, she found herself fascinated once more by Cia's dazzling eyes and walking towards her "Now, what rude of me not asking the name of my future pet before, what is your name, my dear?"

Freya:18+charm+Disarmed+Fascinated
Cia:29
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs Cia   Freya Vs Cia - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 11:24 am

(71)
Freya couldn't bring herself to resist approaching Cia, entirely victim to the Sorcererss' charms.
"Freya... My lady, my name is Freya" she answers weakly, the submissive side of her almost hoping her compliance Anna politeness would earn her Cia's favour
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs Cia   Freya Vs Cia - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 11:27 am

"Mmm..." Cia let out a pleased hum "Good girl, here is your rewards my dear Freya..." She purrs leaning forwards and giving Freya the attention she was craving for, the taste of the sorceress's lips she desired, holding her in her embrace and kiss for a while before breaking it and gently stroking the warrior's body before letting her go "Keep being such a good girl and I'll give you even better rewards."

Freya:15+charm+Disarmed
Cia:29
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs Cia   Freya Vs Cia - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 11:33 am

(Thirsting kiss:94)

Freya leant straight back in and kisses Cia passionately back. The sorceress found herself taken completely off guard and kissed her back, presuming the warrior to merely be lost to her charms already. By the time Cia realised Freya had released her, having recovered her willpower slightly
"I've still got a few tricks up my sleeve hon~" Freya purrs seductively to the sorceress

Freya:18+disarmed
Cia:26
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs Cia   Freya Vs Cia - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 11:57 am

"As I said..." She started using her dark magic "I looove when my prey struggles, the more you struggle, the more I want you to be mine..."

Allure of the Darkness: 98

Once the dark magic around Cia dissapeared, Freya saw that the sorceress's body was much more alluring, her breasts much more pronounced as well as her ass, her lips much more tempting "Do you like what you see my dear Freya?" She started walking towards Freya, swaying her tempting hips as she did, on the other hand Freya found herself stuck on her place, unable to move her legs, Cia, with a hungry smile on her face, standing in front of her, striking suggestive poses and making kissing noises "Workship your Mistress..." She orders as Freya starts to please herself, after a few minutes Cia pulls her into her embrace, pressing her voluptuous breasts against Freya's "Good slave, now for your reward..." Pulling her into a enchanted kiss, making her climax before walking away "Slowly, that's how I will mold you into my love-slave, Freya." She purred.

Freya:11+disarmed
Cia:26
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs Cia   Freya Vs Cia - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 12:10 pm

(64)
"You're... Too much" Freya whimpered, almost entirely overwhelmed by Cia's relentless manipulations. Her mind however manages to latch on to something "You... Like when I struggle?" She asks as if in a daze before diving to where he swore had been thrown and re arming herself. "Then... Allow me to please you" she readied her weapon, though now she seemed more eager to impress Cia rather than defeat her
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs Cia   Freya Vs Cia - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 12:41 pm

Cia grinned at the bold statement of the girl "Oh ho? You recovered your sword Freya? Come closer... I want to see it... Come... Closer" She teased with her sultry voice...

Lost in my eyes: 53
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs Cia   Freya Vs Cia - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 12:46 pm

(basic attack:14)
"Don't worry honey, I won't leave you bored" Freya responded, still somewhat single minded as she slashed at Cia with her blade, connecting but nowhere near as vicious as her previous assaults had been!

Freya:11+charmed
Via:25
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs Cia   Freya Vs Cia - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 12:52 pm

Being infused on her dark magic, Cia almost didn't felt Freya's attack "Oh, you came to me, good slave, here let me give you a reward my dear Freya." 

Dark Temptations: Autohit due to charm

Cia started to becon Freya to get closer, being enthralled by her Freya couldn't resist and practically jumped into Cia's arms, trapped once more into the sorceress's embrace "You are mine already, just surrender to me..." She purred before pulling her into a french kiss, invading Freya's mouth and moaning on her lips.

Freya:7+charmed
Cia:25
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs Cia   Freya Vs Cia - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 12:55 pm

(resist charm: 50)
Freya nearly threw herself to the ground and pledged her adoration for Cia right then and there, but finally her subconscious managed to rid itself of the sorceress' charms! This left Freya feeling somewhat better, but still nigh overtaken by lust

Freya:7
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs Cia   Freya Vs Cia - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 1:04 pm

Cia grinned, no matter how Freya tried to struggle, the result was obvious, she would have the warrior wrapped around her finger really soon, the first slave, she would make sure to treat her well enough "You seem... rather distracted, is there something you desire? Oh wait, I know what you desire..."

Gate of Souls: 80

Cia did a gesture and something started to glow behind Freya, as soon as the warrior turned around, a group of Cias jumped on her, pleasing her in every way possible, after the barrage, Freya found Cia standing right in front of her "I know there is something else you crave for... But I'll make you beg for it, my dear pet~" she said waiting for Freya's answer.

Freya:2
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs Cia   Freya Vs Cia - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2018 7:15 pm

"I....I can't fight you Cia" Freya whispered weakly, her desire having gotten the best of her. "Please...I need it... Make me yours" she begs, her pride having entirely left her
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs Cia   Freya Vs Cia - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 30, 2018 5:12 am

"Of course you can't my dear Freya, why would you want to fight me anyways?" She started to undress in front of the defeated warrior, giving her a good look of her goods "And now, you will be mine..." She pinned Freya down on the ground and started to make out with her while casting a spell, one hand caressing Freya's body, the other going down to her crotch, quickly slipping under her clothes and teasing her shaft, moaning loudly in her lips, Cia broke the kiss momentarily looking at the girl "Time to finish you off, my slave, my servant, my lover..." She pulled her back into her intoxicating kiss, while pleasing the girl, making her close to climax "Now, you are all mine..." Making Freya finally reach climax, the girl felt her will completely broken, her mind filled only with thoughts of serving her new Mistress, after a while Cia got up "Now my servant, get up, we have a lot of work to do..." she finished, commanding her new servant before setting course to look for her next prey.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs Cia   Freya Vs Cia - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2018 9:26 am

Devotion to her new mistress corrupting her completely, Freya climbed to her feet. Still trembling slightly from the pleasure she'd just been flooded with, she responds obediently "wherever you go mistress, I'll follow"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Freya Vs Cia   Freya Vs Cia - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Freya Vs Cia
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2