A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Cia vs Shovel Knight

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: Cia vs Shovel Knight   Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:55 pm

"Oh? You recovered? Good, I like my servants to have vigor..." She purred winking before sending her doubles against him once more...

Gate of Souls: 44

Once again, the Cias assaulted SK, making him lie on the ground as they had their way with him, meanwhile the original Cia grinned as she walked towards them "But no matter how vigorous you are... you will fall to me, no matter how much you resist... you will give in..." The doubles raised him, like an offer to the original who didn't waste time and pulled him into her soft, bewitching kiss once more.

SK: 8
Cia: 19
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Cia vs Shovel Knight   Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:30 pm

Damnit...No matter how much vitality he got back, this enchantress just tore it right out of him. And her lips were..so intoxicating. With a growl, he pushed away, and leapt into the air!

(Shovel Hop! 52, 91.)

And slammed into her once, before flying off, landing facefirst onto the ground. "Damnit!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: Cia vs Shovel Knight   Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:41 pm

Cia giggled after the knight second attack ended in him hitting the ground, it was obvious that her power was starting to dominate him "Enough playing around... Come to me~" She ordered, her eyes fixed on Shovel's...

Lost in my Eyes: 56

The knight couldn't resist, his Mistress was calling him, he had to obey and so he walked right into Cia's embrace.

SK: 8 + Fascinated
Cia: 18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Cia vs Shovel Knight   Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:43 pm

Scrambling up, he turned to face her, and was met by her hypnotic, enchanting eyes...

Slowly, he walked towards her, his arms wrapping around her the moment he got close enough. "I..think I'm in love..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: Cia vs Shovel Knight   Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:51 pm

"That's it, don't think, don't resist, give in, love me, workship me..."Cia had him wrapped around her finger, just a bit longer and would belong to her, she leaned in, giving him the soft, enthralling kiss he craved for so much, after releasing him, he fell to his knees once more "Who is your Mistress?" she asked.

SK: 6 + Charmed

Back to top Go down
View user profile
AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Cia vs Shovel Knight   Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:55 pm

Her kiss was seared into his mind at this rate. As he stumbled back, he tried not to respond to her...

(Charm Resist. 67.)

"You..are."

Damnit! He wouldn't give up! He charged forward, swinging his shovel.

(Dig Slash. 27)

Only to miss, the charm worming it's way deeper into his mind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: Cia vs Shovel Knight   Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:17 am

A smirk appeared on Cia's lips, she started to gather once more her magic, she was going to hope this time it worked...

Allure of the Darkness: 40

Suddenly SK noticed how Cia became more alluting, more enthralling "Yes my knight, I'am your Mistress..." He noticed his legs didn't respond to him, he wanted to get closer to her, he wanted to throw himself to her but he couldn't move, Cia quickly arrived in front of him "Workship me slave..." Her command was so irresistible, he complied and started to workship her.

He was close to the climax when she pulled him closer "Good slave, now for your reward..." She pulled him into her intoxicating kiss, making him climax, finally breaking his will, releasing him and she watches him fall to his knees "Are you ready to serve me now, my brave knight?" She asked with a grin.

SK: 0 (Finisher Incoming)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Cia vs Shovel Knight   Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:51 am

As his climax arrived, Shovel collapsed to the ground, twitching slightly. A loud gasp his only response to her question. She had gotten into his mind...And now he could do little more than sit there and await her command.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nekurion

PostSubject: Re: Cia vs Shovel Knight   Sat Sep 29, 2018 2:29 pm

Cia was victorious, she broke the knight's will, now to make him her slave, Cia snapped her fingers and the doubles reappeared and tied him up with their whips, meanwhile the original Cia started to walk towards him "Now to claim my prize..." She started to undress, making sure to give the knight a good view of her goods "Now..." She says stepping forward "It's your turn..." She rips SK's pants and startes to mount him while casting an enchantment, after a long session, she had the knight about to reach his climax once more "And now..." She leaned forward "You'll be mine, forever..." She leans in to kiss him while keeps mounting him until she makes him climax, after the blast of ectasy, Cia stands up, a magic mark appeared on the knight's body "Stand up my slave, we have much to do..." She finish, taking her new servant with her, on the search for her next prey.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cia vs Shovel Knight   

Back to top Go down

Cia vs Shovel Knight
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2